PDA

View Full Version : U.N. Report Declares Internet Access a Human Right

Unregistered
05-06-11, 03:12
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/06/internet-a-human-right/

Unregistered
06-06-11, 06:44
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/06/internet-a-human-right/

I am an Uyghur, I don't accept U.N Because it is working for china. as you know how many uyghurs are returned to china accourding to U.N coopretion? there is no human rights in U.N there is no Humanity in UN. there is no justicis in U.N there is a power who have to pay money for U.N like china.... there is no freedom in U.N. UN is occepied by China. where is the US? Who say that there is nomber one in world.

Unregistered
06-06-11, 08:51
It seems that Uyghurs understand the reality of UN now only !
UN is a organization of bandits like America, Russia, British, French and Chinese (!) when it comes to control the world, some time they are fighting with each other and some time they are sharing with each other, the UN decision based on the interest of these five individuals, therefore there is no peace in this world !
For example:
Libya --- the arabs can not remove dictator like Khadafi as there are too much dictators in arab world itself, and there are lot of money invested by Khadafi in France, therefore France throw the first bomb on Libya under the name of "Human Rights Protection for those Libyans who suffered Khadafis Regime", in fact this is civilized rob of Libyas money & natural resource ! Ok, Khadafi is a asshole & sucker of chinese short cucks, but the cilivilans are now suffering by french & british bombs. Where is the human rights !

We can get our rights back from Chinese through our brain, hard work and fight with our blood (if necessary & if possible) only ! And all others are just like a sweat dreams.

I am an Uyghur, I don't accept U.N Because it is working for china. as you know how many uyghurs are returned to china accourding to U.N coopretion? there is no human rights in U.N there is no Humanity in UN. there is no justicis in U.N there is a power who have to pay money for U.N like china.... there is no freedom in U.N. UN is occepied by China. where is the US? Who say that there is nomber one in world.