PDA

View Full Version : Chinese versus Russians

Unregistered
11-05-11, 21:46
Chinese are intrinsically racist, that is the reason non-Chinese people such Tibetans and Uyghurs find it hard or impossible to integrate. In Soviet Union, there were many non-Russians in high places. Most notably, Stalin, who was an ethnic Georgian from Caucasus. In China, non-Chinese people have never had any real power. Tibetan and Uyghurs are not even allowed to be party secretaries in their homeland.

Chinese racism is also manifested in economic situation. All the billionaires from China are ethnic Chinese, while in Russia there are many Muslim and Jewish billionaires. There are only 122,000 Uzbeks immigrants in Russia, but there are 2 Uzbek billionaires there. There are ten million Uyghurs in China, but not a single billionaire. In conclusion, the Chinese are the most racist people on the planet. Therefore, Uyghurs and Tibetans do not have a future in China. Separation is the only answer.

Unregistered
11-05-11, 23:57
I agree with you. Ispeak in Russian . I usually read a lot about Russian . Also I have russian friends, but I never have Chinese frien. Even I graduated Chinese school .

Unregistered
12-05-11, 11:26
Chinese are intrinsically racist, that is the reason non-Chinese people such Tibetans and Uyghurs find it hard or impossible to integrate. In Soviet Union, there were many non-Russians in high places. Most notably, Stalin, who was an ethnic Georgian from Caucasus. In China, non-Chinese people have never had any real power. Tibetan and Uyghurs are not even allowed to be party secretaries in their homeland.

Chinese racism is also manifested in economic situation. All the billionaires from China are ethnic Chinese, while in Russia there are many Muslim and Jewish billionaires. There are only 122,000 Uzbeks immigrants in Russia, but there are 2 Uzbek billionaires there. There are ten million Uyghurs in China, but not a single billionaire. In conclusion, the Chinese are the most racist people on the planet. Therefore, Uyghurs and Tibetans do not have a future in China. Separation is the only answer.

Correction there are only a few thousand uyghurs living in china but over 20million uyghurs living in their mother land East Turkistan...even dogs have more compassion and understanding than these pigs. the united nations is a shame for humanity just like the chinks.....how can some other nations sign a piece of shit paper without a deligation of the actual nation to hand it over to china and stick it to us as a legitimate thing to do is just beyond me... what can i say my friend we are just sacrificed ...to these hypocrites our childrens dignity and freedom means very little if any.

Unregistered
12-05-11, 12:02
thanks so much

Correction there are only a few thousand uyghurs living in china but over 20million uyghurs living in their mother land East Turkistan...even dogs have more compassion and understanding than these pigs. the united nations is a shame for humanity just like the chinks.....how can some other nations sign a piece of shit paper without a deligation of the actual nation to hand it over to china and stick it to us as a legitimate thing to do is just beyond me... what can i say my friend we are just sacrificed ...to these hypocrites our childrens dignity and freedom means very little if any.