PDA

View Full Version : Book about the Uighurs

MaryK
29-04-11, 15:07
I am writing a book about the Uighurs and wanted to check my facts. Are there some Uighurs with blue or green eyes. What about blond hair?

Thanks!

Unregistered
29-04-11, 15:24
We do have all kind of Uigurs, including who has blue and green eyes, as well blond hair.

Unregistered
29-04-11, 15:31
Yes, There are a lot of Uyghur for you are looking for. Please go to facebook.com or Google.com to tape Uyghur you'll
find, too.

Thanks,

Unregistered
29-04-11, 15:32
I am writing a book about the Uighurs and wanted to check my facts. Are there some Uighurs with blue or green eyes. What about blond hair?

Thanks!

Blue or green eyes is rare but there are some Uyghurs with blue or green eye colors.
Red hair is reasonable common, but blond hair is not.

Unregistered
29-04-11, 16:48
http://www.facebook.com/Uyghurlar
i think there are about 12,000 pictures with all aspects and features

Thanks!

Unregistered
30-04-11, 00:53
I grew up in Kashghar, lived in Urumchi and traveled quite extensively throughout East Turkistan, but I have not met any Uyghur with blond hair. But, I've seen many Uyghurs with blue and green eyes, especially in Kashgar and Hoten regions. in fact, many of my relatives from my father's side have green eyes and light brown hairs.

Blue or green eyes is rare but there are some Uyghurs with blue or green eye colors.
Red hair is reasonable common, but blond hair is not.

Unregistered
30-04-11, 02:19
yeah there r black pure jamaican uyghurs as well..lol

Unregistered
30-04-11, 13:38
yeah there r black pure jamaican uyghurs as well..lol

Remmember that Uyghur people never think about color, we are always think about human.
If you human, you'll understand. If not, forget about what.................................. .

Unregistered
30-04-11, 13:57
I was born and raised in Kashgar and had several clasmates/schoolmates with blond hair. They looked Slavic/Central-East European.

I grew up in Kashghar, lived in Urumchi and traveled quite extensively throughout East Turkistan, but I have not met any Uyghur with blond hair. But, I've seen many Uyghurs with blue and green eyes, especially in Kashgar and Hoten regions. in fact, many of my relatives from my father's side have green eyes and light brown hairs.

Unregistered
30-04-11, 15:12
i am a uyghur man living in europe with light brown hair and eyes. i have been taken on many occasions for italian, spanish, turkish, serbian, russian, persian, mexican ... many uyghurs can be international.

leglek
08-05-11, 14:23
I am living in the US. when I meet the Maxican, they usually speak with me in spanish.

Unregistered
08-05-11, 17:05
When I was in China Chinese people took me as European, People in Europe think me as Eastern European, Turkish, South American, Spanish, Japanese all the shit in the world because they know almost NOTHING about Uyghurs or Central Aisans.

Unregistered
08-05-11, 18:51
Remmember that Uyghur people never think about color, we are always think about human.
If you human, you'll understand. If not, forget about what.................................. .

This is true. For the Uyghurs, the color of people's skin doesn't matter as much as the color of their heart.

Unregistered
08-05-11, 19:01
Source: (http://www.acropolenet.net ) thx mate Here's some payback: Thought for the day? : Rehab is for quitters.

Unregistered
08-05-11, 19:13
Uyghur looks different, some look like mongolians, some looks like south asians, some looks like Europians, some looks like American mixtures; very few blond hair esp. children but hair grow darker when they grow up, mostly brown, red and dark hair, mostly browm eyes, some green and blue mixed eyes