PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Culture

Unregistered
21-02-11, 16:13
I am planning to travel to Urumqi and Kashgar for 10 days in May. I was born in Hungary and am interested in the Uyghur people and culture. According to some recent articles the Magyars and Uyghurs have common ancestries.
I would like to visit some local cultural events and maybe stay with some Uyghur family/hotel when traveling in the Kashgar area. Would you have any contacts I could obtain more information from on this?
Best regards and Rehmet,
Attila

Unregistered
22-02-11, 07:39
leave ur contact here i provide the details u need

I am planning to travel to Urumqi and Kashgar for 10 days in May. I was born in Hungary and am interested in the Uyghur people and culture. According to some recent articles the Magyars and Uyghurs have common ancestries.
I would like to visit some local cultural events and maybe stay with some Uyghur family/hotel when traveling in the Kashgar area. Would you have any contacts I could obtain more information from on this?
Best regards and Rehmet,
Attila

Unregistered
22-02-11, 21:22
leave ur contact here i provide the details u need

My email address is cziglenyi@sbcglobal.net. Thanks

Unregistered
24-02-11, 15:40
Hi Atilla,
How are you?
Sorry for interrupting,
I just want mention one thing that there are some Uyghur and chink spys in East Turkistan, what they do is just do very rude to you, or do something very unpolite to you or do some another strange things to you, if it happen do not take personaly, It is because of they are spys and they works for chinese security athorities for making Uyghur people look bad, and they want get you fill that "Uyghur people are very bad they should be control by chinese, they are not our brothers and sisters. atc..."
Good lock,