PDA

View Full Version : Insulting and demonizing comments to Uyghurs on the New York Times comment's page!!!

Unregistered
20-01-11, 18:48
http://community.nytimes.com/comments/www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/opinion/20kristof.html?sort=oldest&offset=2

Comment 38:
"From a grassroots standpoint, to ordinary Chinese people, most of the Uighurs who roam the streets in China are criminals. They steal and rob Han people with impunity. I personally caught and/or helped apprehend several Uighur thieves in 2010, and assisted the police in arresting 3 Uighur thieves in Shanghai just last week. The Uighurs are the most hated minority people in China, by Han and by all other minority groups. Interestingly, no foreign reporter has done any reporting on this, likely because this doesn't suit their agenda of demonizing the Chinese government and the Han Chinese people."

We should do something about this!!!

Turdi Ghoja
20-01-11, 21:52
Pickpockets are rare in East Turkistan but Uyghur pickpockets have become a common phenomenon in Chinese cities. Majority of the Chinese people in China proper have very little or no knowledge of Uyghurs. The only encounter with Uyghurs for many is with these thieves. Therefore, for many people across China pickpockets have become synonymous with Uyghurs.

After the Shaoguan incident in June 2009 I wrote a comment here on this issue. I argued that this issue was one of the contributing factors to the intense hatred demonstrated by the Chinese against the Uyghurs during that incident. I expressed my suspicion that government does not want to do anything to put an end to this issue because it fits its agenda to demonize the Uyghurs and destroy them as a people. My suspicion has been further confirmed by an incident happened recently. Two days ago a friend who lives in US told me that a criminal gang kidnapped a 12 years old nephew of his along with seven other kids from his class when they were coming home from the school and transported them to a small Chinese city in Henan Province to teach them how to steal. Luckily, his nephew was captured by the police at his first attempt. But, he would not be so lucky to return to his family if his uncle’s friends back home did not step in to get the police in Urumchi involved.

The families of the kidnapped kids went to local county police department to report the kidnapping. But the police there told them that they would not do anything about it. Their excuse: hundreds of kids were kidnapped from that single county and if they take up the case of this 8 kids they have to take up all of the cases, but they do not have resources to do that. This problem is not unique to that county. It is happening all across the East Turkistan. Hundreds even thousands of kids as young as 5-6 years old are kidnapped every year and the police in East Turkistan do nothing about it. They could easily stop this criminal activity if they so desire. These kids are transported by train, and there is only one rail line connecting East Turkistan with the rest of China. There is no stop for at least 500 miles between the last stop inside East Turkistan and first stop in the neighboring Gansu Province. They could easily intercept the kids at either of these stops with the help of the staff and security personnel on the train. But, they do not care.

When the kids are caught at crime scenes, typically they are released by the police right back to the criminal gangs, because requests to Xinjiang police to pick them up are routinely ignored. In the case of my friend’s nephew, some family friends with good connections in Urumchi stepped in to get help from the Police Department there. When the kids father went to Henan to pick him up, the police there told him that juvenile detention centers in Chinese cities refuse to take Uyghur kids, therefore, they release them to whomever come to pick them up. Usually the gang members pick them up, claiming they are their kids, and the police are more than happy to get rid of a problem at their hands.

In conclusion, with consent of law-enforcement agencies, thousands of Uyghur kids have been kidnapped and ended up as criminals in China. Authorities show zero tolerance to any form of political expression in East Turkistan, yet do nothing to stop one of the worst crimes in the world: child trafficking. If they were Chinese children, the response of the authorities would’ve been very different. The sad truth is when your land is taken and your people are enslaved, you cannot defend your children and family. A free homeland is sacred shrine for a people, because it makes everything possible. When you lose it you lose it all.

Unregistered
20-01-11, 22:18
Aldinqi kuni wetinim tor betida sabiq raisimiz ,muhtiram uztazimiz arkin alptekin akining dunya uyghur qurultiyinig maslihatqi wazipisidin istipa berix xiyali barlighi haqqidiki hetini kordum . darwaka arkin akining yeshi 70 ga kirip qaldi .salamatligimu anche yaxshi amas .lekin ,pishqadam ustazimizning tuyuqsiz oz wezipisidin istipa berishiga zadi nima sawap bolup qaldi ?
arkin akining bundaq xeyalgha kelishi rastinla unung salamatligining yar barmiganligimu yaki bashqa sawep barmu ?arkin akining eytqanliriden qarighanda ix undak addi amas.arkin akining kongli haqiqatan ranjigan .muhajirattiki milli harkitimizning hazirqi ahwali, arkin alptekin akini umutsizlandurgan .
rabiya kadeer hanim americigha kalgandin keyin arkin aka izchil turda harqaysi taraplarda qollap-quwatlap kaldi .duq raisliginimu nahayiti martlik bilan otunup bargan .amdilikta,arkin aka chatka qeqilip qaldimu qandaq?
arkin akining milli dawayimizda tohpisi intayin zor .buni inkar kilixka zadila bolmaydu .lekin nowatta duq da hoquq yuksak darijida markazlashturulup , dimukiratiya yoqaldi. .chonglarning pikrini elix ,kometit hay’atliri ichida maslihat qilip karar qikirix digan ixlar pakatla mawjut amas. “Quruk ostangga mirap kilip qoyush ” digandak ishlar mawjut. Ish buyarga kalganda arkin aka oz wazipisidin istipa barmay amal yoqtak turidu .rastinla shundaq bolsa biz nimini yoqutup nimiga erishimiz?

Unregistered
21-01-11, 05:47
Pickpockets are rare in East Turkistan but Uyghur pickpockets have become a common phenomenon in Chinese cities. Majority of the Chinese people in China proper have very little or no knowledge of Uyghurs. The only encounter with Uyghurs for many is with these thieves. Therefore, for many people across China pickpockets have become synonymous with Uyghurs.

After the Shaoguan incident in June 2009 I wrote a comment here on this issue. I argued that this issue was one of the contributing factors to the intense hatred demonstrated by the Chinese against the Uyghurs during that incident. I expressed my suspicion that government does not want to do anything to put an end to this issue because it fits its agenda to demonize the Uyghurs and destroy them as a people. My suspicion has been further confirmed by an incident happened recently. Two days ago a friend who lives in US told me that a criminal gang kidnapped a 12 years old nephew of his along with seven other kids from his class when they were coming home from the school and transported them to a small Chinese city in Henan Province to teach them how to steal. Luckily, his nephew was captured by the police at his first attempt. But, he would not be so lucky to return to his family if his uncle’s friends back home did not step in to get the police in Urumchi involved.

The families of the kidnapped kids went to local county police department to report the kidnapping. But the police there told them that they would not do anything about it. Their excuse: hundreds of kids were kidnapped from that single county and if they take up the case of this 8 kids they have to take up all of the cases, but they do not have resources to do that. This problem is not unique to that county. It is happening all across the East Turkistan. Hundreds even thousands of kids as young as 5-6 years old are kidnapped every year and the police in East Turkistan do nothing about it. They could easily stop this criminal activity if they so desire. These kids are transported by train, and there is only one rail line connecting East Turkistan with the rest of China. There is no stop for at least 500 miles between the last stop inside East Turkistan and first stop in the neighboring Gansu Province. They could easily intercept the kids at either of these stops with the help of the staff and security personnel on the train. But, they do not care.

When the kids are caught at crime scenes, typically they are released by the police right back to the criminal gangs, because requests to Xinjiang police to pick them up are routinely ignored. In the case of my friend’s nephew, some family friends with good connections in Urumchi stepped in to get help from the Police Department there. When the kids father went to Henan to pick him up, the police there told him that juvenile detention centers in Chinese cities refuse to take Uyghur kids, therefore, they release them to whomever come to pick them up. Usually the gang members pick them up, claiming they are their kids, and the police are more than happy to get rid of a problem at their hands.

In conclusion, with consent of law-enforcement agencies, thousands of Uyghur kids have been kidnapped and ended up as criminals in China. Authorities show zero tolerance to any form of political expression in East Turkistan, yet do nothing to stop one of the worst crimes in the world: child trafficking. If they were Chinese children, the response of the authorities would’ve been very different. The sad truth is when your land is taken and your people are enslaved, you cannot defend your children and family. A free homeland is sacred shrine for a people, because it makes everything possible. When you lose it you lose it all.

Well done Turdi!

We should do more:

Perhaps someone in the U.S. should be able to prepare a text with E-mail and Fax numbers of the New York Times and put it in this or other Web. So The Uyghurs and our friends around the world would have the chance to send an E-mail or a fax to the responsible editor.

Adel Uyghur
21-01-11, 06:32
Thousands of Uyghur kids live in Chinese big cities as slaves. They are enslaved by the most brutal criminal gangs which closely cooperate with corrupted Chinese officials. At the same time, the people treat them inhumanely - a kid can be tortured to death or perminantly disabled for just stealing $10.

Stopping those kids stealling is just saving those kids from death. The Chinese government could have done this easily if it had wanted to do so. In actual cases, China victimizing thousands of Uyghur kids to cause hatred among ordinary Chinese people against Uyghurs.

I am very disappoited by the fact that these situations did not cause any attention of related international organizations.

Unregistered
21-01-11, 10:39
you can't do without lying, right? these uyghur kids are kidnapped by uyghur gangs... CCP doesn't dare to confront these uyghur gangs since uyghurs are tough and fight back , not like weak han chinese.

Thousands of Uyghur kids live in Chinese big cities as slaves. They are enslaved by the most brutal criminal gangs which closely cooperate with corrupted Chinese officials. At the same time, the people treat them inhumanely - a kid can be tortured to death or perminantly disabled for just stealing $10.

Stopping those kids stealling is just saving those kids from death. The Chinese government could have done this easily if it had wanted to do so. In actual cases, China victimizing thousands of Uyghur kids to cause hatred among ordinary Chinese people against Uyghurs.

I am very disappoited by the fact that these situations did not cause any attention of related international organizations.

Unregistered
21-01-11, 14:34
I just wonder if anyone in Uyghur community read New York Times Bestseller, Jeffery Daver’s fiction novel “The Stone Monkey”. The story is about Forensics expert working with FBI to capture “the Ghost” – a homicidal immigrant smuggler. It is very interesting, but in the book, this powerful snakehead hiring Hajip, Yusuf and Kashgari from the Turkestan Community and Islamic Center of Queens to kill those Chinese who escaped from him at Long Island shore.
In the book, author wrote: Like the other minorities in China the Uighur were often persecuted and under great pressure from Beijing to assimilate into Chinese culture. Separatists were often brutalized and killed and Uighur are very vocal in their demands for independence, most of the terrorist acts in China could be traced to Uighur freedom fighters. The Uighur community in New York was quiet, devout and peaceful. But this particular group of men from the Turkestan Community and Islamic Center of Queens was as ruthless as any triad the Ghost had ever dealt with.

I’m living in Maryland. If anyone in this area wants to read, let me know.

Unregistered
21-01-11, 14:44
Sorry, author's name Jerrery Deaver.

I just wonder if anyone in Uyghur community read New York Times Bestseller, Jeffery Daver’s fiction novel “The Stone Monkey”. The story is about Forensics expert working with FBI to capture “the Ghost” – a homicidal immigrant smuggler. It is very interesting, but in the book, this powerful snakehead hiring Hajip, Yusuf and Kashgari from the Turkestan Community and Islamic Center of Queens to kill those Chinese who escaped from him at Long Island shore.
In the book, author wrote: Like the other minorities in China the Uighur were often persecuted and under great pressure from Beijing to assimilate into Chinese culture. Separatists were often brutalized and killed and Uighur are very vocal in their demands for independence, most of the terrorist acts in China could be traced to Uighur freedom fighters. The Uighur community in New York was quiet, devout and peaceful. But this particular group of men from the Turkestan Community and Islamic Center of Queens was as ruthless as any triad the Ghost had ever dealt with.

I’m living in Maryland. If anyone in this area wants to read, let me know.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 09:16
Does it really matter if the gangs are Uyghur or Chinese? It is the government's responsibility to protect people. If it thinks Uyghurs are not its citizen, then it should get the hell out of our land! According to you CCP is afraid of Uyghurs, right? Maybe that is why it is trying to destroy them as a nation then. China has immense resources, it can certainly handle a bunch of gangs if it has a will. It does not, because the victims are Uyghurs. If it had been the Chinese kids and families, it could've been fixed in no time. It does not take much effort to stop this.

you can't do without lying, right? these uyghur kids are kidnapped by uyghur gangs... CCP doesn't dare to confront these uyghur gangs since uyghurs are tough and fight back , not like weak han chinese.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 15:27

what a international joke if the CCP does not dare to confront tough Uyghurs! Give me a break. Did not you see the able CCP's killing the tough Uyghurs on 07/05/2009?

Unregistered
22-01-11, 20:45
On 7/5/2009, uyghur mobs killed han bystanders - women and childern with most hedious brutality. The facts were shown in all kinds of photos and vedios taken by the people in Ulumqi. Western governments who typically quick to put blames on Chinese government, were shocked and kept silent which was unprecedented. Islamic militant ideaology armed Uyghurs are the threat to the world. China and USA are indeed in competition but we are and will do it in a civilized manner without distorying each other.

China didn't take Xinjiang from Uyghurs. China took Xinjiang from Mongols who were the masters of the uyghurs.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 20:51
But your post deliberately misled peopel to think that Han Chinese gangs were the master minds. There are plenty of vedios on youtube showing the uyghur thief problem in China and why the government has been weak toward the ugyhurs. I hate CCP for that. Chinese need to elect a government that looks after the interest of its citizens not just its own power.

You can blame everything on other people. However, you can't change the fact that there are only three kinds of uyghurs you most often see in big Chinese cities: thieves, prostitutes, and vendors who force people to buy their merchants with threat of voilence.

Does it really matter if the gangs are Uyghur or Chinese? It is the government's responsibility to protect people. If it thinks Uyghurs are not its citizen, then it should get the hell out of our land! According to you CCP is afraid of Uyghurs, right? Maybe that is why it is trying to destroy them as a nation then. China has immense resources, it can certainly handle a bunch of gangs if it has a will. It does not, because the victims are Uyghurs. If it had been the Chinese kids and families, it could've been fixed in no time. It does not take much effort to stop this.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 21:03
On 7/5/2009, uyghur mobs killed han bystanders - women and childern with most hedious brutality. The facts were shown in all kinds of photos and vedios taken by the people in Ulumqi. Western governments who typically quick to put blames on Chinese government, were shocked and kept silent which was unprecedented. Islamic militant ideaology armed Uyghurs are the threat to the world. China and USA are indeed in competition but we are and will do it in a civilized manner without distorying each other.

China didn't take Xinjiang from Uyghurs. China took Xinjiang from Mongols who were the masters of the uyghurs.

Hello,
The name, “Xin Jiang” was invented by Manchu, not by Mongul. The Chinese got the luck to be represented for Man Chu Kuo by chance (World War II).
As per the Urumqi massacre, Peasant Emperor Mao had said, “na ge di fang you ya po, na ge di fan jiu you fan kang”. It was a just reflection what you have created for.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 21:12
Noboby is begging leniency from you. China can handle you. We have survivied 5000 years. We just need to get the facts straight. Want to get a Country you never had? In your dreams! Not USA, not even Turkey, dare or care to reinvent history for you.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 22:02
'CCP doesn't dare to confront ..........' That make me laugh...
Seems like you also agreed that the kids are victims. Then, All the kids should be rescued immidietly!!!!! Who care the gangs are Uyghur or Han!!!! 'Weak' CCP and chinese people don't need to confront them and kill them, That is the police's duty to catch them and send them back to their parent (kids) or jail (gang) one by one, if you think you are an adult human you should think of it! No excuse!

Unregistered
22-01-11, 22:14
Have a country or not, is not a problem to deal with a ppl like you who claimed have survived 5000 years. Are you a monster can survive that long time, lol. I am a uyghur and will be an American, I feel so proud like many of my chinese friends to be American citizen and we all can against people like you. If you are descended of Chu, or Wu or Yue, your country has gone by long time and you may be a descendant from a slave or from a raped woman by her enemy. Who knows. I like you way of thinking, Quite FUNNY to me.

Noboby is begging leniency from you. China can handle you. We have survivied 5000 years. We just need to get the facts straight. Want to get a Country you never had? In your dreams! Not USA, not even Turkey, dare or care to reinvent history for you.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 22:28
http://community.nytimes.com/comments/www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/opinion/20kristof.html?sort=oldest&offset=2

Comment 38:
"From a grassroots standpoint, to ordinary Chinese people, most of the Uighurs who roam the streets in China are criminals. They steal and rob Han people with impunity. I personally caught and/or helped apprehend several Uighur thieves in 2010, and assisted the police in arresting 3 Uighur thieves in Shanghai just last week. The Uighurs are the most hated minority people in China, by Han and by all other minority groups. Interestingly, no foreign reporter has done any reporting on this, likely because this doesn't suit their agenda of demonizing the Chinese government and the Han Chinese people."

We should do something about this!!!

We Uyghur people at USA take this han chinese to US courthouse .

Unregistered
22-01-11, 22:36
CCP will be overthrown, uyghur gangs will be jailed, but not all the kids will be rescued, that hasn't happened anywhere on this planet. Evil persists no matter what you do.

'CCP doesn't dare to confront ..........' That make me laugh...
Seems like you also agreed that the kids are victims. Then, All the kids should be rescued immidietly!!!!! Who care the gangs are Uyghur or Han!!!! 'Weak' CCP and chinese people don't need to confront them and kill them, That is the police's duty to catch them and send them back to their parent (kids) or jail (gang) one by one, if you think you are an adult human you should think of it! No excuse!

Unregistered
22-01-11, 22:39
please do it. Please present all the facts about 7.5.2009, uyghur thieves, prostitutes, and merchants forcing other people to buy using voilence to the American court and American people! I can't wait to share all the vedios we have collected!

Unregistered
22-01-11, 22:43
How about if that Han chinese is working in Chinese Embassy? He will be protected and waived I guess. However, I don't like his comment and that maybe is just his own lie.
Forgive him, if he is just a pity slave for ccp, posting lie for survive. Just treat him as you are unexpectly met a bad breath with a loud voice, it always happen in China. Forgive him, he might be sick in his mouth and maybe in his mind as well.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 22:47
You mean you are evil or the kids? You writing confused me.

CCP will be overthrown, uyghur gangs will be jailed, but not all the kids will be rescued, that hasn't happened anywhere on this planet. Evil persists no matter what you do.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 23:04
evil is the people who kidnapped kids to steal and blame it on others....

You mean you are evil or the kids? You writing confused me.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 23:42
just like the chinese who steal your land and house and call you thief! English stole America from the Indians, but at least they do not lie about it. the chinese shamelessly claim we've been part of their country since the ancient times even though all the evidence points to otherwise. we share nothing with the Chinese, that is before 1949.

Unregistered
22-01-11, 23:54
If uyghur gangs kidnapped the kids, did they blamed on others? So, they are evil? How do you know they were blamed on others? Your sentances are full of unlogical and arrangements, just like many of your other statements. It remind me a lot like ccp govenments work. But seems to me you are not likely work for the ccp government, then you must have some issues in your brain? Is that evil get in there and operating you? poor man, you got an evil in your brain! I am so sorry for you. You need to wash your 'evil brain'. Read some holy books, we believe that will help you and you will be better and will like a normal human being.

Unregistered
23-01-11, 00:11
So, are you a witness? I do not deny people, both Chinese and Uyghur died on that day, but nobody knows exactly what happened. China quickly sealed the crime scene and put its immense resources and skills to stage a show for the domestic and international audience. All of sudden Chinese peole like you believe what you saw on TV withought a shred of doubt, the international audience were also fooled. You may be too young by my judgement and you probably believe too that no student died on June 4, 1989 on the Tianment square, but trust me or the footages by the international media that hundreds even thousands students died on that day. If the government brazenly lied on the face of moutains of evidence about June 4, why do you think it did not like about July 5? The government knows it is a thief and it stoled the land of a none-Chinese people. That well-hidden fact is increasingly coming to light, threaten to eclipse the Tibetan issue. China is rightfully worried, because, unlike the Tibetans supporters in the West, the Uyghur supporters include 100 million of Turkic peoples who share the same ancestry, culture, faith and language and a billion of Muslims. Of course, today China is having a good run of fortune and every one wants a piece of it. As a result, not only the western world chose to ignore what happend in East Turkistan and Tibet, even those ethnic and religious brethren of us are turning a blind eye to our misery so that they can be invited to the big party going in China. But, you and your government knows that any good party would not last forever. When the light is out people have to go back to their own houses and think about who their true friends and enemies are. It will be pretty lonely then for China. The Chinese might be good at making money, but they are definitely not good at making friends with none-Chinese peoples. Their deep-rooted insecurity make them uncomfortable among other peoples, so they do what they can to make themselves comfortable: Tibetans, Uyghurs, Chinatowns around globe....the list goes on and on. You know what people say--money could not buy friends and lies could not change history. What comes around goes around.

Unregistered
23-01-11, 01:13
We are not worried. Tibet and Xinjiang couldn''t be taken away from China at the end of Qing dynasty when China was broken and in civil war. What made you think whatever the "end of party" will be, Tibet and Xinjiang will be taken away? We, Chinese, work hard to make our country better. We are known for our hardworking and emphasis on education. What is uyghur known for? And you think we are worried about you?

So, are you a witness? I do not deny people, both Chinese and Uyghur died on that day, but nobody knows exactly what happened. China quickly sealed the crime scene and put its immense resources and skills to stage a show for the domestic and international audience. All of sudden Chinese peole like you believe what you saw on TV withought a shred of doubt, the international audience were also fooled. You may be too young by my judgement and you probably believe too that no student died on June 4, 1989 on the Tianment square, but trust me or the footages by the international media that hundreds even thousands students died on that day. If the government brazenly lied on the face of moutains of evidence about June 4, why do you think it did not like about July 5? The government knows it is a thief and it stoled the land of a none-Chinese people. That well-hidden fact is increasingly coming to light, threaten to eclipse the Tibetan issue. China is rightfully worried, because, unlike the Tibetans supporters in the West, the Uyghur supporters include 100 million of Turkic peoples who share the same ancestry, culture, faith and language and a billion of Muslims. Of course, today China is having a good run of fortune and every one wants a piece of it. As a result, not only the western world chose to ignore what happend in East Turkistan and Tibet, even those ethnic and religious brethren of us are turning a blind eye to our misery so that they can be invited to the big party going in China. But, you and your government knows that any good party would not last forever. When the light is out people have to go back to their own houses and think about who their true friends and enemies are. It will be pretty lonely then for China. The Chinese might be good at making money, but they are definitely not good at making friends with none-Chinese peoples. Their deep-rooted insecurity make them uncomfortable among other peoples, so they do what they can to make themselves comfortable: Tibetans, Uyghurs, Chinatowns around globe....the list goes on and on. You know what people say--money could not buy friends and lies could not change history. What comes around goes around.

Unregistered
23-01-11, 05:03
Uyghur now are famous for working very hard to not be ruled by chinese but determin their fate by themself.

Unregistered
23-01-11, 07:04
We are not worried. Tibet and Xinjiang couldn''t be taken away from China at the end of Qing dynasty when China was broken and in civil war. What made you think whatever the "end of party" will be, Tibet and Xinjiang will be taken away? We, Chinese, work hard to make our country better. We are known for our hardworking and emphasis on education. What is uyghur known for? And you think we are worried about you?

Good point! Actually, Xin Jiang was a way of taking away from falling Qing dynasty. The golden time was missed and it was unfortunate fate because of Stalin (world war II) not you Chinese.

Adel Uyghur
23-01-11, 08:09
If you know a little bit about Uyghur history and your history you could have understood how brave the Uyghurs were. We Uyghur still very brave and your know it very well. You could not have taken our land re-named as Xinjiang (New Domain) if not the Mongules, Manchus and in lately the Soviet Union.

Chinese people are hard working people and has a history of more than 5000 years. However, hard work is for money only and the long history means nothing. The west has taught you make things recently and you have been able to make money mainly through cheap and slave-like labour.

Uyghurs who were considered not skilled enough to have a proper job in my Uyghur homeland by Chinese authorities have very good jobs in western countries and considered very hard working. If China uses Uyghur/English instead of Han language, you know very well who is who.

When poor Chinese first arrive in East Turkistan in 1950s and 1960s, Uyghurs helped them a lot. Uyghurs gave them half of their lands, schools, breads,... Then they slowly wanted all...

There are good people and bad people in every nationality. There are people with humanity like Liu Xiaobo and brain-washed fools like youself. One of the roles of any government is to protect the right of its citizens. However, Chinese government sacrifies every rights of its citizen to protect the "party". Everything it says a lie. The lie embeded inside your brain which makes nothing to bettering the world.

Unregistered
23-01-11, 09:42
If you are not worried, why are you roaming here losing sleep? Why your government does not allow our people even talk? I tell you what China is known for: a huge population who needs to fight hard by necessity not to be one of those hungry ones around them. East Turkistan was taken away at the end of Qing. Remember the first East Turkistan Republic of 1933? If you have any knowledge of world history you will know that 90% of the UN members did not exist then. No country in Afrika was independent, and there were only 4 independent countries in whole Asia--China, Japan, Iran, Afghanistan at that time. We broke away during the WWII. Remember the second East Turkistan Republic? It was fifth independent country in whole Asia. If it was not for the Soviet intervention for its worry about its own Turkic republics, East Turkistan would've been an independent country. Our geography has become our biggest enemy. The Russians have more legitimate right to claim the central asian republic as their territory than China does to East Turkistan. Because central asian turks annexed the Russia to their empire in the middle ages and ruled them for hundreds of years. In another words, it was central asian Turks who joined the two lands first. But between the Chinese and us there was never such a history. Both lands fall to a third invader: Manchus. Therefore, we had same right as the chinese to claim our independence from the Manchu empire-- Qing. China has no legitimate right to claim our land.

Unregistered
23-01-11, 11:28
"short lived" ET republics were the puppets of the russians. Even the uniforms of the ET soilders were made by Russians. "You" accomplished independance? you shameless garbage. The only thing Stalin did was stopping supporting the uyghur seperatists. Uyghurs could not even fight a small warlord in China by yoruself if you know your history.

You think we are afraid of you. Bring it on, the more voilent, the better. We can't wait!

Chinese are just cheap labors? Please convince Americans about this. They look very worried. Why should anyone worry about a bounch of cheap labors?

Unregistered
23-01-11, 11:33
Doesn't matter what you say about history and current ownership of Xinjiang. Try to convince the world about your claim. Start with Turkey. The whole world recognize Xinjiang as part of China. That's what matters.

If you are not worried, why are you roaming here losing sleep? Why your government does not allow our people even talk? I tell you what China is known for: a huge population who needs to fight hard by necessity not to be one of those hungry ones around them. East Turkistan was taken away at the end of Qing. Remember the first East Turkistan Republic of 1933? If you have any knowledge of world history you will know that 90% of the UN members did not exist then. No country in Afrika was independent, and there were only 4 independent countries in whole Asia--China, Japan, Iran, Afghanistan at that time. We broke away during the WWII. Remember the second East Turkistan Republic? It was fifth independent country in whole Asia. If it was not for the Soviet intervention for its worry about its own Turkic republics, East Turkistan would've been an independent country. Our geography has become our biggest enemy. The Russians have more legitimate right to claim the central asian republic as their territory than China does to East Turkistan. Because central asian turks annexed the Russia to their empire in the middle ages and ruled them for hundreds of years. In another words, it was central asian Turks who joined the two lands first. But between the Chinese and us there was never such a history. Both lands fall to a third invader: Manchus. Therefore, we had same right as the chinese to claim our independence from the Manchu empire-- Qing. China has no legitimate right to claim our land.

Unregistered
23-01-11, 12:48
"short lived" ET republics were the puppets of the russians. Even the uniforms of the ET soilders were made by Russians. "You" accomplished independance? you shameless garbage. The only thing Stalin did was stopping supporting the uyghur seperatists. Uyghurs could not even fight a small warlord in China by yoruself if you know your history.

You think we are afraid of you. Bring it on, the more voilent, the better. We can't wait!

Chinese are just cheap labors? Please convince Americans about this. They look very worried. Why should anyone worry about a bounch of cheap labors?

The Americans they don’t worry about you, Chinese. They might have worries about their own misconception what they thought the China should be its strong ally in Asia. In general, Americans they do flatter object’s super capability when they have the mind of pulling it down to the earth. Pretty much it is started to deal with the point. Only few Uyghur here is trying to tell you facts, you began your curse on them. Who is the garbage? It is you!

Adel Uyghur
23-01-11, 16:38
At the moment, you have been doing well inconvincing the world as East Turkistan is part of China quite successfully. In actual cases, Chinese people themselves have not been quite convinced yet. That is why your government still keeps the brutal communist regime and spends so much for its propagandas inside and out. That is why your government supresses Uyghur voice and a few of those Chinese who speak the truth. Your government has been trying hard to make Uyghur homeland as part of China through through robbing, threatenning, deceiving and spending. The government knows the fact that when Uyghurs are able get a little bit of help from outside things will change significantly. I believe when the time comes, it is not difficult to convince the world that Uyghurs have the right to exist.

Do you believe Uyghurs are Chinese citizens?

Doesn't matter what you say about history and current ownership of Xinjiang. Try to convince the world about your claim. Start with Turkey. The whole world recognize Xinjiang as part of China. That's what matters.

Unregistered
24-01-11, 07:59
Why do not Uyghur organizations organize a petition on this issue? Goverment could easily stop the flow of children if the police work work with the ticket conductors on the outbound train. As to the children already in China, it would be very easy to spot them. I have an idea how to deal with them: whenever police spots a Uyghur children on the streets on a school day, detain him/her until their verified parents come and claim them. If the government has a will to solve this problem, they can do it very easily. The question is they do not. They want to give the Chinese and the others an impression that Uyghurs are a bad people and deserve to be persecuted and destroyed. Our only crime is being a neighbor to a monstor.

Unregistered
24-01-11, 13:20
Uyghurs are treated as super citizens in China. Hans are restricted to one child while uyghurs are allowed to have more than one child. No ethnic group ever in human history restricted its own population growth like Hans. However, it doesn't matter. Uyghurs want to rule the land they haven't ruled for the past 1000 years in the hope that the cold war rivalry between USA and China would escalate and we would destory each other so that Uyghur could get the land they never deserved.

At the moment, you have been doing well inconvincing the world as East Turkistan is part of China quite successfully. In actual cases, Chinese people themselves have not been quite convinced yet. That is why your government still keeps the brutal communist regime and spends so much for its propagandas inside and out. That is why your government supresses Uyghur voice and a few of those Chinese who speak the truth. Your government has been trying hard to make Uyghur homeland as part of China through through robbing, threatenning, deceiving and spending. The government knows the fact that when Uyghurs are able get a little bit of help from outside things will change significantly. I believe when the time comes, it is not difficult to convince the world that Uyghurs have the right to exist.

Do you believe Uyghurs are Chinese citizens?

Unregistered
24-01-11, 16:53
Uyghurs are treated as super citizens in China. Hans are restricted to one child while uyghurs are allowed to have more than one child. No ethnic group ever in human history restricted its own population growth like Hans. However, it doesn't matter. Uyghurs want to rule the land they haven't ruled for the past 1000 years in the hope that the cold war rivalry between USA and China would escalate and we would destory each other so that Uyghur could get the land they never deserved.

If you kill yourself it is called suicide, if you kill others it is called murder. Nobody is talking about why you restrict yourself (Hans), but rather they are pointing out why do you restrict the Uyghurs? Yes, you allowed the Uyghur to have two children (you think they are super citizens, right!). In general, Uyghurs have four or five children; it means the rest of their three children become illegal citizen in their own land. They don’t have legal paper, they don’t have land, they don’t have school, and why don’t you let them grow as super citizens too? What do you expect as they grow up as much being illegal comrades? On this planet Earth, the part of the land is yours, and other part of the land is ours. There is no distinct superhuman reason that you deserves to rule everywhere.

Unregistered
24-01-11, 17:13
Check any one of the world maps published , where is your land? I see China not uyghurstan. Bark all you want, it's still not your land.

If you kill yourself it is called suicide, if you kill others it is called murder. Nobody is talking about why you restrict yourself (Hans), but rather they are pointing out why do you restrict the Uyghurs? Yes, you allowed the Uyghur to have two children (you think they are super citizens, right!). In general, Uyghurs have four or five children; it means the rest of their three children become illegal citizen in their own land. They don’t have legal paper, they don’t have land, they don’t have school, and why don’t you let them grow as super citizens too? What do you expect as they grow up as much being illegal comrades? On this planet Earth, the part of the land is yours, and other part of the land is ours. There is no distinct superhuman reason that you deserves to rule everywhere.

Unregistered
24-01-11, 17:46
doesn't matter what you say about history and current ownership of xinjiang. Try to convince the world about your claim. Start with turkey. The whole world recognize xinjiang as part of china. That's what matters.east turkistan as part of central asia.not a part of ching chong ching red terorist communist china.yesterday name is east turkistan,today is east turkistan,tommorrw is east turkistan.

Unregistered
24-01-11, 17:57
Check any one of the world maps published , where is your land? I see China not uyghurstan. Bark all you want, it's still not your land.I have map published was 1914years from NEW YORK city USA,ALSO HAVE CHINGIZKHAN MADE MONGGULIA MAPs,CHINA AS PART OF MONGGULIA.

Unregistered
24-01-11, 18:11
if you are not worried, why are you roaming here losing sleep? Why your government does not allow our people even talk? I tell you what china is known for: A huge population who needs to fight hard by necessity not to be one of those hungry ones around them. East turkistan was taken away at the end of qing. Remember the first east turkistan republic of 1933? If you have any knowledge of world history you will know that 90% of the un members did not exist then. No country in afrika was independent, and there were only 4 independent countries in whole asia--china, japan, iran, afghanistan at that time. We broke away during the wwii. Remember the second east turkistan republic? It was fifth independent country in whole asia. If it was not for the soviet intervention for its worry about its own turkic republics, east turkistan would've been an independent country. Our geography has become our biggest enemy. The russians have more legitimate right to claim the central asian republic as their territory than china does to east turkistan. Because central asian turks annexed the russia to their empire in the middle ages and ruled them for hundreds of years. In another words, it was central asian turks who joined the two lands first. But between the chinese and us there was never such a history. Both lands fall to a third invader: Manchus. Therefore, we had same right as the chinese to claim our independence from the manchu empire-- qing. China has no legitimate right to claim our land.get out our motherland east turkistan!!!!!!red communist terrorist china!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dictator hu jin tao fashist chinese goverment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turdi Ghoja
24-01-11, 20:55
Uyghurs are allowed to have 2 kids because their land were taken by China and flooded with Chinese with the excuse that we have more land than the existing population could use. This means we did not have overpopulation problem, but you people did. Since you are the ones who created the population problem, it is not fair to force us to share your burden, it is not fair to have any birth control for East Turkistan people, the Tibetans and Mongolians. You take our land, resettle with your own people, impose birth control on us and then have the audacity to call it a favorable policy to us?

For your info, Uyghurs did rule the land we call East Turkistan in the past 1000 years. Khara Khanids, Khara Hoja, Yerkand Khanate, Kashghar Hoja Khanate, Kashgaria etc.are Part or all of East Turkistan was also intermittenly ruled by Mongolians. But, Mongol rule can be counted as local rule since Mongols have been calling the Northern East Turkistan home for the past 700 years. They are a part of the East Turkistan family today. Mongolians never had any feud with Uyghurs or any other other Turkic peoples in East Turkistan. They lived on the same land with us in peace. They made important contributions to the establishment of the East Turkistan Republic in 1944. They are not Turkic or Muslim, but they are local and have had a share history with other peoples, therefore, have a right to call East Turkistan their home. But, the Chinese and Muslim Hui are outsiders. They never lived in East Turkistan as their home before 1949. There were sure government officials, administrators, soldiers and merchants, but they all treated our land as a foreign place where they stay until they fulfill the duty or get rich and then go home to "Kouli"--their home land. "Kouli" means "inside the gate or entry port", refering to the narrow pass between China proper and East Turkistan. A free East Turkistan will not just be for Uyghurs, it will be for every one who have been living on the land as their home. I will not matter if the government officials are Uyghur, Mongol, Kazak or any one else as long as the land was ruled by a law fair to everybody and treats them equally. All in all, East Turkistan was ruled by the local people for more than 850 years out of the past 1000 years. That is far more than what you can count for China. How many of that 1000 years your people ruled yourland? Ming Dynasty was the only one. But it was so weak that for most part during its rule China was a lawless land. You may claim the Manchu rule as local rule since Manchus are part of the China today, but just 100 years ago your people launched a campaign to destroy them as a people after you overthrew their power. In other words, you treated them as outsider nation. At the other hand, Uyghurs never fought with Mongols for the governance of the land. They shared power and lived in peace. Even when the Kings were Mongol, Uyghurs and other Turkic peoples were given prominant role in government courts and military. A large portion of Ghenghiz Khans army were Turkic. As a result of that shared history, many Mongols were gradually assimilated into various Turkic groups, especially the Kazakhs. China might have money to buy a lot of people, but it can't change the historical facts.

Adel Uyghur
25-01-11, 08:16
I know who you are. Have got a job yet? I don't think you are able to have a job in this country beacuse of your foolish ideas.

Unregistered
25-01-11, 12:20
Nice response, Turdi. You pointed out the points.

Uyghurs are allowed to have 2 kids because their land were taken by China and flooded with Chinese with the excuse that we have more land than the existing population could use. This means we did not have overpopulation problem, but you people did. Since you are the ones who created the population problem, it is not fair to force us to share your burden, it is not fair to have any birth control for East Turkistan people, the Tibetans and Mongolians. You take our land, resettle with your own people, impose birth control on us and then have the audacity to call it a favorable policy to us?

For your info, Uyghurs did rule the land we call East Turkistan in the past 1000 years. Khara Khanids, Khara Hoja, Yerkand Khanate, Kashghar Hoja Khanate, Kashgaria etc.are Part or all of East Turkistan was also intermittenly ruled by Mongolians. But, Mongol rule can be counted as local rule since Mongols have been calling the Northern East Turkistan home for the past 700 years. They are a part of the East Turkistan family today. Mongolians never had any feud with Uyghurs or any other other Turkic peoples in East Turkistan. They lived on the same land with us in peace. They made important contributions to the establishment of the East Turkistan Republic in 1944. They are not Turkic or Muslim, but they are local and have had a share history with other peoples, therefore, have a right to call East Turkistan their home. But, the Chinese and Muslim Hui are outsiders. They never lived in East Turkistan as their home before 1949. There were sure government officials, administrators, soldiers and merchants, but they all treated our land as a foreign place where they stay until they fulfill the duty or get rich and then go home to "Kouli"--their home land. "Kouli" means "inside the gate or entry port", refering to the narrow pass between China proper and East Turkistan. A free East Turkistan will not just be for Uyghurs, it will be for every one who have been living on the land as their home. I will not matter if the government officials are Uyghur, Mongol, Kazak or any one else as long as the land was ruled by a law fair to everybody and treats them equally. All in all, East Turkistan was ruled by the local people for more than 850 years out of the past 1000 years. That is far more than what you can count for China. How many of that 1000 years your people ruled yourland? Ming Dynasty was the only one. But it was so weak that for most part during its rule China was a lawless land. You may claim the Manchu rule as local rule since Manchus are part of the China today, but just 100 years ago your people launched a campaign to destroy them as a people after you overthrew their power. In other words, you treated them as outsider nation. At the other hand, Uyghurs never fought with Mongols for the governance of the land. They shared power and lived in peace. Even when the Kings were Mongol, Uyghurs and other Turkic peoples were given prominant role in government courts and military. A large portion of Ghenghiz Khans army were Turkic. As a result of that shared history, many Mongols were gradually assimilated into various Turkic groups, especially the Kazakhs. China might have money to buy a lot of people, but it can't change the historical facts.

Unregistered
25-01-11, 18:25
Check any one of the world maps published , where is your land? I see China not uyghurstan. Bark all you want, it's still not your land.

Oops, one more, Gengghiz han's mother Houlen was from a Turkic tribe, Merkid. The Merkid was located in Uyghur Land. Therefore Gengghiz han himself was considered half Turkic by his blood at some point.

Adel.Uyghur
05-06-11, 03:36
A lot of video clips put on youtube to show that Uyghur kids pick pocketting in Chinese cities. There plenty of insulting comment on Uyghur in general. However, any one who has some humanity can understand that those children are suffering greatly under evil regeme. In any society, in a situation like that the government should be blamed. In Chinese law, it is compulsory for those children to study. The Chinese government is strong enough to put those perpetrators, who exploiting those children and making them salves, into jail. The government, however, delebrately, on puposefully and systematicly allowing Uyghur suffer and die. It is part of Chinese genocide policy.

There are millions of Chinese, who are armed with guns, tanks, jets, nuclear and atomic bombs, have been robbing Uyghurs for more than 60 years. They have been stealling Uyghurland, water, pasture, mineral resources.... Those gangs are supported by nuclear armed bandits. According to Chinese rich least 250 top robbers in Uyghur Homeland in billioners list. All them not local to the land. Those robbers, thieves, and criminals are Wangs, e.g. Wang zhen, Wang en mao,Wang lequan,.... They are the real robbers.

If Ughurs had allowed to have their own media, the truth would have been revealled.

Unregistered
05-06-11, 20:23
关于此事,确实主要的责任在于中国政府的不作为。而同时,各大少数民族中,什么觉得自己被异族统治,土地被 占,不止维族,但只有维族有此绑架儿童当小偷问题,维族也应该可以检讨一下。不过还是要强调,主要责任在中 国政府。

Unregistered
27-09-12, 07:28
Chinese companies are purchasing Uyghur land and house forcefully.

ybumqhvr
04-11-12, 02:25
http://chronical.de/blexer/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=174890
http://forums.xx-system.net/community/index.php?action=post;topic=304888.0;num_replies=0
http://cmrus.texttown.com/gb7.shtml?coder=windows-1251&w=1&name=gbamyupr&e_mail=reactionasw%40gmail.com&url=http%3A%2F%2F&coment=Buy+Ugg+boots+direct+from+the+manufacturer. +Go+to+the+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.salevgg.350.com%2F>sale+ugg<%2Fa>+website+and+select+%22men%2C%22+%22women%22+or+%2 2kids%22+from+the+navigation+bar+depending+on+who+ you+are+shopping+for.+On+the+next+page%2C+select+% 22Boots.%22%0D%0Aaccurate+UGG+cossacks+are+bogus+b y+the+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggstyleboots.weebly.com%2F>ugg+style+boots<%2Fa>++and+are+boltated+of+advised+twin-face+affidavit.+The+inancillary+is+boltated+from+t he+bleed-ancillary+of+the+derma%2C+and+the+outancillary+of+ the+cossack+is+the+covering+ancillary.%0D%0AConsul t+ones+shoemaker+in+relation+to+personalized+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.discountvggboots.350.com %2F>discount+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+in+the+event+you+want+a+silly+model+or+maybe+empl oy+a+professional+medical+dilemma+including+edema. +The+best+readily+available+ready-made+shoes+employ+a+22-inch+calf+measurement%2C+and+so+whatever+greater+o ught+to+be+exclusively+manufactured.%0D%0AInvest+i n+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.cheapvgg.350.com%2F>cheap+ugg<%2Fa>+strong+on+the+supplier.+Demand+Ugg+web+page+and+s elect+%22men%2C+inch+%22women%22+or+maybe+%22kids% 22+on+the+nav+clubhouse+dependant+upon+exactly+who +that+you+are+purchasing.+Within+the+future+webpag e%2C+pick+out+%22Boots.+inch%0D%0AA+lot+of+the+les s+affordable+stores+include+running+shoe+sales+guy s+exactly+who+know+exclusive+type+of+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.vggsales.350.com%2F>ugg+sales<%2Fa>.%0D%0A&submit=%D1%EA%E0%E7%E0%F2%FC
http://thouartcalling.com/pages/forum-thread-view?r=XMAGN8D9TR#software_comment_17100
http://www.vchm.spb****/en/mail/index.php?uname=obmmvuar&mailfrom=reactionasw%40gmail.com&city=Debrecen&subject=preferred+nail+polish+from+Mac+Cosmetics%0 D+%D1%E0%E9%F2&message=Dampen+this+surface+shaft+in+addition+to+f oot+or+so+on+the+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggbootscheap.yolasite.com%2 F>ugg+boots+cheap<%2Fa>+that+has+a+cloth+or+sponge+that+was+dipped+with+w intry+mineral+water.+Delicately+position+address+t his+black+destinations+in+addition+to+spills+where +by+desired+within+a+sale+paper+motions.%0D%0AHead +over+to+this+shopping+center+understand+what+are+ interested+ones+Ugg+shoes+on+the+net.+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.kidsbggboots.350.com%2F>kids+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+usually+are+took+by+means+of+important+department +shops+over+the+U.+Ohydrates.%0D%0AAlthough+the+ab original+tan+blush+is+the+a+lot+of+accepted+best+a +part+of+admirers+of+the+cast%2C+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fbuyvggboots.weebly.com%2F>buy+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+for+men%2C+women+and+accouchement+in+assorted+app earances+and+blushs.%0D%0AWash+suede+within+the+up-right+motions+that+has+a+suede+wash+or+maybe+lint-free+textile+that+can+help+reestablish+this+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fbootsvgg.yolasite.com%2F>boots+ugg<%2Fa>+in+addition+to+take+out+almost+any+left+over+dust .%0D%0AOveralls+to+match+with+the+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggbootsdiscount.weebly.com% 2F>ugg+boots+discount<%2Fa>%2C+all+the+loose+trousers+into+the+boots%2C+the+s hirt+with+a+simple+T-shirt+or+suspenders+plus+cardigan%2C+jacket+to+rev eal+as+much+as+possible+can+be+a+little+bit+short+ waist.%0D%0A&snd=Send&snd=OK
http://lakecitylive.net/2009/08/18/politics-beer-seattle-politicos-mixer/?dc-ide=Ih4NQCHGhMNcqY7DTbHwXnqi8&error_id=COMMENT_REQUIRES_JAVASCRIPT#commentform
http://www.curiosite.com/scripts/product/enreview.php?frmRName=Br/scripts/product/enreview.php?frmRName=obhmfuwr&frmREmail=reactionasw%40gmail.com&msgCL=999&lenSSig=0&lenLSig=0&lenSysSig=0&frmRTitle=it+is+definitely+not+a+real+Louis+Vuitto n.&frmRText=Large+broken+part+on+a+%5Burl%3Dhttp%3A%2 F%2Fwww.bggboots.350.com%2F%5Dugg+boots%5B%2Furl%5 D+can+not+appear+to+be+so+thin%2C+and+then+with+a+ baseball+cap+or+a+cap.+No+doubt%2C+you+are+the+mos t+eye-catching+people.%0D%0ABuy+Ugg+boots+direct+from+th e+manufacturer.+Go+to+the+%5Burl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fww w.salevgg.350.com%2F%5Dsale+ugg%5B%2Furl%5D+websit e+and+select+%22men%2C%22+%22women%22+or+%22kids%2 2+from+the+navigation+bar+depending+on+who+you+are +shopping+for.+On+the+next+page%2C+select+%22Boots .%22%0D%0AGals+having+by+natural+means+substantial +calf+muscles+don%27t+need+to+go+around+modern+sho es+they+complete+should+do+the+job+trickier+to+unc over+these+individuals.+Abide+by+most+of+these+way s+to+uncover+%5Burl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.childrensvg gboots.350.com%2F%5Dchildrens+ugg+boots%5B%2Furl%5 D+to+fit+your+large+calf+muscles.%0D%0AGet+a+deale r+in+your+area+of+which+provides+%5Burl%3Dhttp%3A% 2F%2Fwww.bootsvgg.350.com%2F%5Dboots+ugg%5B%2Furl% 5D+by+means+of+simply+clicking+on+%22Retailers%22+ on+their+web+page.+Enter+in+people+talk+about+in+a ddition+to+go+value%2C+subsequently+opt+for+%22FIN D+Some+sort+of+DEALER%22+to+have+a+directory+outle ts+with+your+neighbourhood.%0D%0APull+down+the+col or%2C+size+and+quantity%2C+then+click+%22%5Burl%3D http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cheapestvggboots.350.com%2F%5Dche apest+ugg+boots%5B%2Furl%5D.%22+On+the+next+page%2 C+you+can+choose+to+continue+shopping+or+proceed+t o+checkout.+On+the+checkout+page%2C+fill+in+your+s hipping%2C+billing+and+credit+card+information+to+ process+your+order.%0D%0A&frmRIdProduct=72574959&frmRIdPagina=0&frmAction=preview&frmAction=preview
http://www.tierarzt-bauma.ch/cgi-bin/guestbook.pl?comments=accurate+UGG+cossacks+are+bo gus+by+the+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggstyleboots.weebly.com%2F>ugg+style+boots<%2Fa>++and+are+boltated+of+advised+twin-face+affidavit.+The+inancillary+is+boltated+from+t he+bleed-ancillary+of+the+derma%2C+and+the+outancillary+of+ the+cossack+is+the+covering+ancillary.%0D%0AUggs+s hoes+are+admired+both+for+abundance+and+for+appear ance.+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fgirlsvggboots.weebly.com%2F>girls+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+accept+been+accepted+in+Australia+and+New+Zealand +for+nababoriginal+a+aeon.%0D%0ADampen+in+addition +to+rinse+off+ones+Uggs+delicately+while+using+the +<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggboot.yolasite.com%2F>ugg+boot<%2Fa>.%0D%0Aaccumulate+in+apperception+that+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggaustraliasale.weebly.com% 2F>ugg+australia+sale<%2Fa>+absolutely+buttoned+up%2C+which+will+aftereffect+ in+the+cossack+catastrophe+at+the+dogie%2C+with+ap parel+that+extend+beneath+the+knee+can+beheldly+ab breviate+your+legs.+This+aggregate+is+best+ill-fitted+for+alpine+women.%0D%0AView+the+different+s tyles+of+Ugg+boots.+These+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.womensvggboots.350.com%2 F>womens+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+come+in+short+and+tall+styles+in+a+variety+of+dif ferent+colors+and+fabrics.+All+Ugg+boots+have+shee pskin+inside+to+keep+your+feet+warm+and+comfortabl e.%0D%0A&username=ybcmwufr&email=reactionasw%40gmail.com&RECIPIENT=bm%40pennylane.ch&SUBJECT=My+Guestbook&SORTORDER=Comments%2C+Name%2C+Email&BGCOLOR=%23FFFFFF&LINKBACK=guestbook.html&LINKBACKTEXT=Back+to+our+Site&REQUIRED=Name&submit=Eintragen
http://www.kdosiodjinud.cz/http:///forum-lide.cz-death20-se-sice-snazil-ale.a109.html?replyto=-1&_formData[guest]=kbmmluyr&_formData[subject]=Since+most+Chanel+bags+are+worth+thousands+of+dol lars&_formData[text]=accumulate+in+apperception+that+%3Ca+href%3Dhttp% 3A%2F%2Fvggaustraliasale.weebly.com%2F%3Eugg+austr alia+sale%3C%2Fa%3E+absolutely+buttoned+up%2C+whic h+will+aftereffect+in+the+cossack+catastrophe+at+t he+dogie%2C+with+apparel+that+extend+beneath+the+k nee+can+beheldly+abbreviate+your+legs.+This+aggreg ate+is+best+ill-fitted+for+alpine+women.%0D%0AOveralls+to+match+wi th+the+%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggbootsdiscount.w eebly.com%2F%3Eugg+boots+discount%3C%2Fa%3E%2C+all +the+loose+trousers+into+the+boots%2C+the+shirt+wi th+a+simple+T-shirt+or+suspenders+plus+cardigan%2C+jacket+to+rev eal+as+much+as+possible+can+be+a+little+bit+short+ waist.%0D%0AHead+over+to+this+shopping+center+unde rstand+what+are+interested+ones+Ugg+shoes+on+the+n et.+%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.kidsbggboots.350. com%2F%3Ekids+ugg+boots%3C%2Fa%3E+usually+are+took +by+means+of+important+department+shops+over+the+U .+Ohydrates.%0D%0ADried+this+%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2 F%2Fkidsvggboots.yolasite.com%2F%3Ekids+ugg+boots% 3C%2Fa%3E+within+a+well-ventilated+spot+outside+of+direct+sunlight+in+addi tion+to+strong+warm.+Sun+light+in+addition+to+warm +will+probably+lose+color+household+leather+and+wi ll+end+in+shrinkage.%0D%0AUgg+boots+are+a+type+of+ boot+that+originated+from+Australia+and+New+Zealan d.+These+twin-faced+%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggforkids.yolasite .com%2F%3Eugg+for+kids%3C%2Fa%3E+were+worn+by+farm ers+for+comfort+and+warmth+and+even+by+World+War+I +pilots.+If+you+have+a+pair+of+these+comfortable+b oots%2C+you%5C%27ll+need+to+care+for+them+to+keep+ them+looking+their+best%2C+especially+since+they+a re+made+of+easily+damaged+sheepskin.%0D%0A&addpost&r=0#posts
http://weboy.biz/wizardry/bbs/oyaji.cgi?name=bbfmsulr&sex=0&url=steeapcoachpurses.weebly.com%2F&email=reactionasw%40gmail.com&com=This+aggregate+works+decidedly+able-bodied+if+beat+beneath+a+pea+covering+or+average+b readth+arroyo+covering.+You+can+dress+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fucgboots.webs.com%2F>ugg+boots<%2Fa>+up+with+adornment+or+add+a+accidental+blow+by+thr owing+on+a+pageboy+cap+or+a+beanie.%0D%0ACall+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.discountedvggboots.350.c om%2F>discounted+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+at+%28888%29+432-8530+if+you+have+any+questions+about+Ugg+boots.+Cl ick+%22customer+service%22+at+the+top+of+the+page+ to+check+the+status+of+your+order+and+find+other+i nformation+about+Ugg+boots.%0D%0AAlthough+the+abor iginal+tan+blush+is+the+a+lot+of+accepted+best+a+p art+of+admirers+of+the+cast%2C+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fbuyvggboots.weebly.com%2F>buy+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+for+men%2C+women+and+accouchement+in+assorted+app earances+and+blushs.%0D%0AInvest+in+household+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.vggkidsboots.350.com%2F>ugg+kids+boots<%2Fa>+having+systems+which+might+be+enhanced+by+way+of+ shoemaker.+Tape+connected+with+household+leather+o r+maybe+different+stuff+is+usually+included+in+sho es+of+which+will+not+have+systems%2C+even+so+the+p ractice+is+quite+a+bit+far+more+concerned+in+addit ion+to+high+priced.%0D%0AClick+the+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.bggshoes.350.com%2F>ugg+shoes<%2Fa>+you+intend+to+invest+in+in+addition+to+investigat e+precise+info+on+the+product.+You+will+observe+so me+sort+of+measurement+information%2C+shipment+pre miums+along+with+facts+that+can+assist+you+produce +ones+collection.%0D%0A&icon=01.gif&page=0%25253E&cookie=ok&pass=7Rl1w1eyyt&mode=newmain&submit=%E6%90%B3%E5%B3%9E
http://tammysdiscoverysandrescues.com/pages/forum-thread-view?r=SDLX2RJQ12#software_comment_7423
http://www.tierarzt-bauma.ch/cgi-bin/guestbook.pl?comments=alone+UGG+cossacks+bought+fr om+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggbaileyboots.weebly.com%2F>ugg+bailey+boots<%2Fa>.com+or+accustomed+dealers+are+covered+by+assuranc e%3B+acquirement+of+the+cossacks+from+added+source s+is+a+lot+of+acceptable+affected.%0D%0ABeloved+wi th+regards+to+inviting+winter+weather+model%2C+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggboots.yolasite.com%2F>ugg+boots<%2Fa>+involve+exclusive+health+care+to+counteract+black +destinations+in+addition+to+mineral+water+spills. +Whether+or+not+ones+Ugg+shoes+are+pretreated+that +has+a+suede+protection+before+have+on%2C+nusance+ tint+in+addition+to+staining+is+frequently+certain .%0D%0AStuff+the+inside+of+the+boots+with+paper+to wel+or+tissue+paper+to+keep+their+shape.+Stuff+the m+so+they+are+snug.+Put+the+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fcheapestvggboots.yolasite.co m%2F>cheapest+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+in+a+dark%2C+airy+place+to+dry.+Keep+them+out+of+ direct+sunlight+and+heat%2C+as+this+can+damage+or+ shrink+the+sheepskin.%0D%0AUggs+shoes+are+admired+ both+for+abundance+and+for+appearance.+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fgirlsvggboots.weebly.com%2F>girls+ugg+boots<%2Fa>+accept+been+accepted+in+Australia+and+New+Zealand +for+nababoriginal+a+aeon.%0D%0AHead+to+the+mall+i f+you+do+not+want+to+buy+your+Ugg+boots+online.+<a+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.cheapestvgg.350.com%2F>cheapest+ugg<%2Fa>+are+carried+by+major+department+stores+throughout +the+U.S.%0D%0A&username=xbemmuar&email=reactionasw%40gmail.com&RECIPIENT=bm%40pennylane.ch&SUBJECT=My+Guestbook&SORTORDER=Comments%2C+Name%2C+Email&BGCOLOR=%23FFFFFF&LINKBACK=guestbook.html&LINKBACKTEXT=Back+to+our+Site&REQUIRED=Name&submit=Eintragen
http://www.tunisland.com/index.php?module=media&view=audio&media_id=20
http://www.neetashankar.com/Guestbook.php?Error=1&FirstName=mbcmluir&EmailAddress=reactionasw%40gmail.com&Comments=Find+a+retailer+near+you+that+carries+%5B url%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.vggforkids.350.com%2F%5Dugg +for+kids%5B%2Furl%5D+by+clicking+on+%5C%22Retaile rs%5C%22+on+their+website.+Enter+you+state+and+zip +code%2C+then+choose+%5C%22FIND+A+DEALER%5C%22+to+ get+a+list+of+stores+in+your+vicinity.%0D%0AClick+ on+the+%5Burl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.kidsvgg.350.com%2 F%5Dkids+ugg%5B%2Furl%5D+you+want+to+buy+and+read+ the+detailed+information+about+the+item.+You+can+s ee+a+size+chart%2C+shipping+rates+and+other+inform ation+that+will+help+you+make+your+selection.%0D%0 ATwin-face+affidavit+refers+to+one+section+acclimated+fo r+the+close+and+alien+allocation+of+the+cossack.+T he+cossack+is+boltated+from+%5Burl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2F vggclearance.weebly.com%2F%5Dugg+clearance%5B%2Fur l%5D+which+provides+accustomed+wicking+and+accompl ished+air+apportionment.%0D%0Aaccurate+UGG+cossack s+are+bogus+by+the+%5Burl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggstyleb oots.weebly.com%2F%5Dugg+style+boots%5B%2Furl%5D++ and+are+boltated+of+advised+twin-face+affidavit.+The+inancillary+is+boltated+from+t he+bleed-ancillary+of+the+derma%2C+and+the+outancillary+of+ the+cossack+is+the+covering+ancillary.%0D%0AThe+ro w+of+buttons+on+%5Burl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggclassicsh ort.weebly.com%2F%5Dugg+classic+short%5B%2Furl%5D+ acquiesce+you+to+acclimatize+the+acme+of+the+cossa ck%2C+creating+a+customized+attcatastrophe.+For+ac cidental+attcatastrophes%2C+disengage+one+or+two+o f+the+buttons+to+actualize+a+angled+attcatastrophe %2C+or+allotmentially+bend+down+the+high+allotment +of+the+cossack.%0D%0A
http://on-tapnow.com/pages/forum-thread-view?r=DA7JPPIVED#software_comment_2730
http://www.extendcredit.com/index.php?section=index&ac=default&&params%5Berr_code_CAPTCHA_VALIDATION_FAILED%5D=1&WASUID=23895f7f8fc2a459786527da5ac2430f&WASOID=1089694
http://speed-killers.za.pl/viewtopic.php?p=4776#4776
http://textualities.net/jennie-renton/booked-for-life/?cfemail=err&cauthor=obdmquor&email=reactionasw%40gmail.com&comment=Telephone+Ugg+on+%28888%29+432-8530+in+case+you+have+almost+any+issues+in+relatio n+to+%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.vggbootsoutlet.3 50.com%2F%3Eugg+boots+outlet%3C%2Fa%3E.+Press+%5C% 22customer+service%5C%22+over+the+rest+this+webpag e+to+confirm+this+rank+of+this+obtain+and+find+dif ferent+info+on+Ugg+shoes.%0D%0AEngage+this+%3Ca+hr ef%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fuggdiscountboots.yolasite.com%2F %3Eugg+discount+boots%3C%2Fa%3E+delicately+on+top+ of+spills+seeing+that+desired.+Chafe+delicately+wi thin+a+sale+paper+motions+to+help+breakup+in+addit ion+to+remove+the+destinations+in+addition+to+tint .%0D%0AYank+decrease+colour%2C+measurement+in+addi tion+to+sum%2C+subsequently+press+%5C%22%3Ca+href% 3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.vggboot.350.com%2F%3Eugg+boot%3 C%2Fa%3EY.+inch+Within+the+future+webpage%2C+you+p ossibly+can+want+to+go+on+looking+or+maybe+start+w orking+on+checkout.+Within+the+checkout+webpage%2C +fill+ones+shipment%2C+payments+in+addition+to+cre dit-based+card+facts+to+help+practice+ones+obtain.%0D% 0AGals+having+by+natural+means+substantial+calf+mu scles+don%5C%27t+need+to+go+around+modern+shoes+th ey+complete+should+do+the+job+trickier+to+uncover+ these+individuals.+Abide+by+most+of+these+ways+to+ uncover+%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.childrensvggb oots.350.com%2F%3Echildrens+ugg+boots%3C%2Fa%3E+to +fit+your+large+calf+muscles.%0D%0ADampen+in+addit ion+to+rinse+off+ones+Uggs+delicately+while+using+ the+%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fvggboot.yolasite.com% 2F%3Eugg+boot%3C%2Fa%3E.%0D%0A&cforms_captcha=&comment_post_ID=40&cforms_pl=http%3A%2F%2Ftextualities.net%2Fjennie-renton%2Fbooked-for-life%2F&cf_working=One%2520moment%2520please...&cf_failure=Please%2520fill%2520in%2520all%2520the% 2520required%2520fields.&cf_codeerr=Please%2520double-check%2520your%2520verification%2520code.&cf_customerr=yyy&cf_popup=nn&sendbutton=Submit#cformsform
http://calicojunctionhorserescue.org/pages/forum-thread-view?r=1BT9HZXRZC&send_to=%2Fpages%2Fforum#software_comment_8792
http://pro.gjue.ac.kr/~alumni/aaweb/board_view.php?fid=freeboard&no=153829&page=1&returnUrl=%2F%7Ealumni%2Faaweb%2Fboard_list.php%3F fid%3Dfreeboard