PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Tutor Wanted

jvantuyl
03-02-06, 12:17
Hello,
I am looking for a native speaker to tutor me in Uyghur. I just graduated from Indiana University, where I studied Uzbek. I would like to continue my study of Turkic languages here, but I can't find any formal classes. If you are interested in tutoring me, please write me and let me know what you would charge! My email address is jvantuyl@indiana.edu

thanks so much

Jane

Unregistered
03-02-06, 22:14
there is a girl in DC area who was teaching Uyghur to few poeple in the past. Please contact Jane if you are the one teaching Uyghur.

Good luck Jane!

Unregistered
14-10-08, 07:21
I am a native speaker uyghur , i would like to help with your uyghur .

Unregistered
14-10-08, 10:20
Hi Jane,
I am trying to reach you through your e-mail and it is failing. I gust mistakenly you miss spelled your e-mail address. Can you correct it and i will send you e-mail regarding it.Thank you1

Hello,
I am looking for a native speaker to tutor me in Uyghur. I just graduated from Indiana University, where I studied Uzbek. I would like to continue my study of Turkic languages here, but I can't find any formal classes. If you are interested in tutoring me, please write me and let me know what you would charge! My email address is jvantuyl@indiana.edu

thanks so much

Jane