PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Tutor Wanted

jvantuyl
03-02-06, 12:14
Hello,
I am looking for a native speaker to tutor me in Uyghur. I just graduated from Indiana University, where I studied Uzbek. I would like to continue my study of Turkic languages here, but I can't find any formal classes. If you are this person, please write me and let me know what you would charge for tutoring! thanks so much

Jane

Unregistered
03-02-06, 12:30
Hello,
I am looking for a native speaker to tutor me in Uyghur. I just graduated from Indiana University, where I studied Uzbek. I would like to continue my study of Turkic languages here, but I can't find any formal classes. If you are this person, please write me and let me know what you would charge for tutoring! thanks so much

Jane

Hello Jane,

Thanks for your interest in our language. Are you still in Bloomington or have moved since graduated? Please let us know your current location so that we can find Uyghurs around you.

Best regards,

An Uyghur

jvantuyl
06-02-06, 14:19
I am now living in Herndon, VA. I would like to find someone who is willing to meet me once a week or so for private lessons. Please write me at jvantuyl@indiana.edu, or call my cell phone 812-679-9685.
Thanks so much

Jane

Unregistered
25-08-06, 22:26
Do you know of any Uyghurs in the West Michigan area? Please contact me if you do, for I am also interested in learning Uyghur.
realvision@sbcglobal.net
-Chris

Hello Jane,

Thanks for your interest in our language. Are you still in Bloomington or have moved since graduated? Please let us know your current location so that we can find Uyghurs around you.

Best regards,

An Uyghur

Unregistered
26-08-06, 22:56
let them find a right person for you., So, please call UAA office.

best wishes