PDA

View Full Version : Silly Chinese Authorities

Unregistered
26-09-10, 06:22
The telophone calls to our relatives in East Turkistan has been resumed, but the authorities have been intefering our telephone connection in a silly way. Many Uyghurs in Australia have been experiencing that phone calls to family members back home are connected to Han Chinese who usually tell us that we need to speak in Chinese as she or he is a Chinese. Some times the calls are answered by a machine which regularly says "Hello ... or Way...".

Unregistered
28-09-10, 21:52
The Chinese authorities might ordered its telephone companies to play only traditional Han Chinese music in Uyghur homeland. Whenever, I call there I have to listen stupid Han Chinese music only.

Unregistered
29-09-10, 06:45
The Chinese authorities might ordered its telephone companies to play only traditional Han Chinese music in Uyghur homeland. Whenever, I call there I have to listen stupid Han Chinese music only.

That is so true dude whenever i call home i hear the chinkish music play on the phone ...makes me sick.....
i mean dont these chinks feel shameful of their deeds? you occupy someones country,enslave them for half a century...deciding from small things up to personal hobbies such as having beard or not.... rewrite their history teach the very people you occupied that they are migrants mirated from mongolia,,,,than again mongolia is chinese too and they are not ashamed of taking their bullshit to the media ....I wonder how the mongolian people feel whenever they hear that outer mongolia is chinese and is sold for political support from the Russians.....

Man of all the places on earth why had we ever become neighbours with these animals................even african man eating tribes are angels compared to these chinese barbarian robbers