PDA

View Full Version : what will the future of those Uyghur girls who lives in abroad will face to?

becareful
14-01-06, 12:26
what will the future of those Uyghur girls who lives in abroad will face to?

became a one of those western eroupean girls?

or what?

Read this...... lead your(Uyghur girls who lives in abroad ) way bright and comfortable.

Islam is a way of life, try it.
Islam is a gift, accept it.
Islam is a journey, complete it.
Islam is a struggle, fight for it.
Islam is a goal, achieve it.
Islam is an opportunity, take it.
Islam is not for sinners, overcome it.
Islam is not a game, don't play with it.
Islam is not a mystery, behold it.
Islam is not for cowards, face it.
Islam is not for the dead, live it.
Islam is a promise, fulfill it.
Islam is a duty, perform it.
Islam is a treasure (the Prayer), pray it.
Islam is a beautiful way of life, see it.
Islam has a message for you, hear it.
Islam is love , love it.

uyghur kiz
14-01-06, 14:57
Beautiful words, there is no doubt about it. But why did you single out Uyghur girls? Uyghur men also face the same challenges as girls do coz we all are isolated from our cultural and religious origin. I don't think men tend to be more faithful than women.

or what?

Read this...... lead your(Uyghur girls who lives in abroad ) way bright and comfortable.

Islam is love , love it.

Unregistered
14-01-06, 15:14

or what?

Islam is love , love it.

Salam sizge,

You started talking about the future of the Uyghur girls in abroad, however, you immediately switched the subject to Islam. To me, you are more concerned about Islam (of course, as Muslims, Islam is only part of our culture) rather than concerning about the future of the Uyghur girls. Sorry, but you sound like you are promoting Islam but nothing else. The dilema the Uyghur people are facing now is how to save our people and how to preserve our culture. Saving Islam among ourselves do not save our people or our culture alone. If you are really concerned about the future of the Uyghur girls, then please present your ideas and some advice critically.

Of course, we cannot exclude the Uyghur men abroad as we are all one.

Thanks

Uyghur kiz
14-01-06, 16:40
Hi girlfriend, you made a great point. But I don't agree with you because religion is an essential part of culture. Uyghur culture is basically Islamic culture. You can not preserve the culture by setting the religion aside. It is just like a coin, one side can not exist without the other.

Salam sizge,

You started talking about the future of the Uyghur girls in abroad, however, you immediately switched the subject to Islam. To me, you are more concerned about Islam (of course, as Muslims, Islam is only part of our culture) rather than concerning about the future of the Uyghur girls. Sorry, but you sound like you are promoting Islam but nothing else. The dilema the Uyghur people are facing now is how to save our people and how to preserve our culture. Saving Islam among ourselves do not save our people or our culture alone. If you are really concerned about the future of the Uyghur girls, then please present your ideas and some advice critically.

Of course, we cannot exclude the Uyghur men abroad as we are all one.

Thanks

Unregistered
14-01-06, 23:33
Salam sizge,

You started talking about the future of the Uyghur girls in abroad, however, you immediately switched the subject to Islam. To me, you are more concerned about Islam rather than concerning about the future of the Uyghur girls.

Sorry, but you sound like you are promoting Islam but nothing else. The dilema the Uyghur people are facing now is how to save our people and how to preserve our culture.

Good Point !!! I love you, by the way.

I am a new comer to the western world and i am going back to the homeland soon. but what i learned here is: so many nice and educated uighur people, both girls and boys, BUT so little contact bettween the opposit sexes, let alone marriage.

Is there anyone really worry about the future of our beautiful uighur girls and handsome uighur boys in abroad?

What I think is: I don't think anyone who married other nationality, whether he/she is muslim or not, is a REAL UIGHUR.

REAL UIGHUR should have two dedications: 1.Strong Uighur Identity 2.Religous Identity.

Believe me or not, there is 2/3 of world population to preserve Islam but Virtually no one except us to preserve UIGHUR CULTURE.

I have some some friends who so dedicated to Islam (may allah bless them) that they don't care about nationality. I say, they are true muslims, but not uighurs.

Uighur Ogli
14-01-06, 23:44
Remember, Islam is only a part of our identity but uighur identity is not a part of islam.

So, when it comes to identity, Uighur comes first and Islam comes as a part of it.

thanks.

Unregistered
15-01-06, 00:18
So what is Uyghur identity?

Remember, Islam is only a part of our identity but uighur identity is not a part of islam.

So, when it comes to identity, Uighur comes first and Islam comes as a part of it.

thanks.

Unregistered
15-01-06, 00:28
Fantastic! I'm enjoying this discussion. The more the merrier!!

oguzhan
15-01-06, 09:58
as if the future of Uygur men is well secured and under control.
For your information Uygur cultural identity is not limited to Islam,
which is unfortunately very misunderstood and misinterpreted among the Uygurs....
Many uygurs spell even the name of God wrong (which is a great sin)
Alla - is written without the (h) by many Uygurs to internet message boards.

An urgent reform in Islamic namegiving among the Uygurs is of utmost importance because no other moslem would understand those altered attributes of Allah.

for eg. Abliz - for Abdulaziz
Ablet-for Abdulehad
Ablimit-for Abdulhamit
Abley-for Abdulhay

please do not mingle with the fate or future of Uygur girls,
and leave the disrespectful attitude to those who are married to other nationalities

because Uygur men marry women of other nationalities and nobody says anything (they are afraid to criticise )

May God save Uygur girls from ignorant uncivilized Uygur men !

cordially
oguzhan

Uighur
15-01-06, 12:37
So what is Uyghur identity?
first and most important, is our unique Uighur identity. this includes language we speak and write, music we play and listen, dances we enjoy, our cities, our land and the way we live. this is most important because they are all very different from any other nationalities in the world, whether it is turkish, muslim or anything.

less important is our turkish identity and muslim identity. they are similar to other ther turkish and muslim nationalities in someways, again very different in other ways.

I hope this helps.

Unregistered
15-01-06, 19:00

thanks.

Hello Uyghur girl and Uyghur girl,

Like your comments. I especially like your last comment(Uyghur boy).
Yes, religion is an essential part of the Uyghur culture but without Islam, Uyghurs can still survive. Why? Because before I accepted Islam, we believed in many different religions and we were still Uyghurs.

Please do not misunderstand my point here. I am not excluding or discriminationg Islam here but I am trying to analyse this matter with some logics and past history of the Uyghur people. Indeed, I am extremly angry with the policy of the Chinese government towards the Uyghur people in terms of religious beliefs. They want us to become like the Chinese, an athiest. God forbid us becoming like the Chinese.

Uyghur kiz
15-01-06, 20:30
I really appreciate your response. And I totally agree with you in that Uyghur people can survive without Islam. But what I was trying to say was Islam is so permeated into every part of our life, from ritual ceremonies and customs such as wedding, funeral, food, music and even language that it is hard to seperate Islamic influence from Turkic culture when we talk about Uyghur identity.
I grew up in a very secular family, and I am not a religious person. But I think people should have choice to believe what they think appropirate. Uyhgur people have chosen Islam as their religion no matter what they believed before, and they should have the right to practice their religion just like other people in the world. Even though some prejudices and hostility towards Islam still exist, there is nothing wrong with our religion, and we should be proud of being who we are. It is not right to force someone to become something he or she doesn't want to be. That is why I believe the Communist regime will not last long if it continues to oppress our people.

Hello Uyghur girl and Uyghur girl,

Like your comments. I especially like your last comment(Uyghur boy).
Yes, religion is an essential part of the Uyghur culture but without Islam, Uyghurs can still survive. Why? Because before I accepted Islam, we believed in many different religions and we were still Uyghurs.

Please do not misunderstand my point here. I am not excluding or discriminationg Islam here but I am trying to analyse this matter with some logics and past history of the Uyghur people. Indeed, I am extremly angry with the policy of the Chinese government towards the Uyghur people in terms of religious beliefs. They want us to become like the Chinese, an athiest. God forbid us becoming like the Chinese.

Unregistered
15-01-06, 21:32
I really appreciate your response. And I totally agree with you in that Uyghur people can survive without Islam. But what I was trying to say was Islam is so permeated into every part of our life, from ritual ceremonies and customs such as wedding, funeral, food, music and even language that it is hard to seperate Islamic influence from Turkic culture when we talk about Uyghur identity.
I grew up in a very secular family, and I am not a religious person. But I think people should have choice to believe what they think appropirate. Uyhgur people have chosen Islam as their religion no matter what they believed before, and they should have the right to practice their religion just like other people in the world. Even though some prejudices and hostility towards Islam still exist, there is nothing wrong with our religion, and we should be proud of being who we are. It is not right to force someone to become something he or she doesn't want to be. That is why I believe the Communist regime will not last long if it continues to oppress our people.

Great response! I am with you and you made a very good point. You explain it very well and thank you!

Islam.
15-01-06, 23:07

Salam Eleykom,

Dear Uyghur brother n sisters,

I don't think Uyghurs or Uyghur culture will survive without Islam unless you want them to live and act like Fafirs(unbelievers). First, before talking about the Uyghur or Uyghur culture, as a Muslim, we have to open our mind to a more greater concept. Who created us from a pair of blood in our mother's womb and shaped our intelligence? Who created the heavens and the earth? and continiously sustaining it? How long you going to live and what will happend after you pass away? What is the perpous of our life? We don't usually ask these questions from ourselves, because the system of western countries and China is based on atheism. That system impliments only materialism and atheism to its citizens. However; I don't think there is a Uyghur atheist, we all believe there is an almighty Creator. Well, Islam Is a correct system of life that creator had chosen for the Mankind from the beginning of time. The Arabic word 'Islam' simply means 'submission', and derives from a word meaning 'peace'. In a religious context it means complete submission to the will of God. If we look at the nature, this submission can be find. Thus, Muslim means one who submits to the will of the Creator. At present there are 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide. Today Islam is the fastest growing faith in the world - its beautiful message is reaching millions in the far corner of the earth.

Uyghurs had reached the peak of their civilization at the time while our ancestors were following this treasure. But now due to Uyghurs are in ignorance and forgetting the Islam, there are many social problems are arising within our community in Homeland and in abroad.

Islam
15-01-06, 23:20
Salam Eleykom,

Dear Uyghur brother n sisters,

I don't think Uyghurs or Uyghur culture will survive without Islam unless you want them to live and act like Fafirs(unbelievers). First, before talking about the Uyghur or Uyghur culture, as a Muslim, we have to open our mind to a more greater concept. Who created us from a pair of blood in our mother's womb and shaped our intelligence? Who created the heavens and the earth? and continiously sustaining it? How long you going to live and what will happend after you pass away? What is the perpous of our life? We don't usually ask these questions from ourselves, because the system of western countries and China is based on atheism. That system impliments only materialism and atheism to its citizens. However; I don't think there is a Uyghur atheist, we all believe there is an almighty Creator. Well, Islam Is a correct system of life that creator had chosen for the Mankind from the beginning of time. The Arabic word 'Islam' simply means 'submission', and derives from a word meaning 'peace'. In a religious context it means complete submission to the will of God. If we look at the nature, this submission can be find. Thus, Muslim means one who submits to the will of the Creator. At present there are 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide. Today Islam is the fastest growing faith in the world - its beautiful message is reaching millions in the far corner of the earth.

Uyghurs had reached the peak of their civilization at the time while our ancestors were following this treasure. But now due to Uyghurs are in ignorance and forgetting the Islam, there are many social problems are arising within our community in Homeland and in abroad.

Please visit these websites about the truth:

www.harunyahya.com
www.islamfortoday.com
www.uighurislam.com
www.submission.com
www.islamicity.com

Islam
15-01-06, 23:22
Sorry,

that was:

www.submission.org NOT www.submission.com

Chuck Martel
05-03-06, 10:22
Why can't Uyhurs be Nestorian Christians? Uyghurs were Christians from about the 7th century until about the 15th century.

Perhaps Uyghurs can return to their cultural roots by returning to Nestorianism.

Unregistered
05-03-06, 14:11
Why do not convert back to Budhism instead? After all, they had a longer and productive history with Budhism than the Chritianity. Besides, only a small portion of our ancestors ever practiced Christianity, but all of them practiced Budhism for quite some time. I am sure anything other than Islam would work for you. Sorry if my impression is misplaced.

Why can't Uyhurs be Nestorian Christians? Uyghurs were Christians from about the 7th century until about the 15th century.

Perhaps Uyghurs can return to their cultural roots by returning to Nestorianism.

Chuck Martel
05-03-06, 14:34
Absolutely. You aren't limited to Islam. Buddhism is an option too.

Uyghur Mujahid.
06-03-06, 02:11
Ok, if someone makes a small statue of a dog or a cow and says to you: " this is your GOD, the one who created all the existance" are you gonna bow down and worship it? I don`t think you would, unless you are mentally abnormal. However; if you really wanna be a buddist or you like them, you can buy one of those statues from Indian or Thai shops. But I don`t think Uyghurs would follow an idiot like you..

Yes, anything other then Islam will work, not only for Uyghurs but to anyone else, and it may bring some more material enjoyments and so called freedom to your life . But, remember, Islam is the only way of life acceptable by Allah. Allah is not only the God for Arabs, Turks or Uyghurs but He is the almighty creator of the universe and whatever therein, He is the GOd of us all... And, think, ONLY the Muslims are trully worshipping Allah without adding partnes to him (or making him three like Christians) and following his last beloved Massenger, Muhemmad( peace and blessings uon him).
Do you think it is that statues had made you a human from a drop of blood in your mother's womb...? Do you think it is prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) who himself was helpless has designed this magnificent Universe and sustaining it? Why you wanna hide yourself from the truth? Don`t you think Allah, the creator of all being is not worthy of worship? is not worthy of submitting yourself?..?

Why do not convert back to Budhism instead? After all, they had a longer and productive history with Budhism than the Chritianity. Besides, only a small portion of our ancestors ever practiced Christianity, but all of them practiced Budhism for quite some time. I am sure anything other than Islam would work for you. Sorry if my impression is misplaced.

Uyghur
06-03-06, 20:45
Take it easy my man, you did not understand my message. My rhetoric question was pointing to the fact that Chuck is a Islam-phobic bigot. It is such an obvious message. I forgive you because English is not your first language, but Chuck did not get it because he is a moron.

Ok, if someone makes a small statue of a dog or a cow and says to you: " this is your GOD, the one who created all the existance" are you gonna bow down and worship it? I don`t think you would, unless you are mentally abnormal. However; if you really wanna be a buddist or you like them, you can buy one of those statues from Indian or Thai shops. But I don`t think Uyghurs would follow an idiot like you..

Yes, anything other then Islam will work, not only for Uyghurs but to anyone else, and it may bring some more material enjoyments and so called freedom to your life . But, remember, Islam is the only way of life acceptable by Allah. Allah is not only the God for Arabs, Turks or Uyghurs but He is the almighty creator of the universe and whatever therein, He is the GOd of us all... And, think, ONLY the Muslims are trully worshipping Allah without adding partnes to him (or making him three like Christians) and following his last beloved Massenger, Muhemmad( peace and blessings uon him).
Do you think it is that statues had made you a human from a drop of blood in your mother's womb...? Do you think it is prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) who himself was helpless has designed this magnificent Universe and sustaining it? Why you wanna hide yourself from the truth? Don`t you think Allah, the creator of all being is not worthy of worship? is not worthy of submitting yourself?..?