PDA

View Full Version : Shame on Uyghur kids born aboard

Uyghur Oghli
16-11-04, 00:43
This is my story of last night which made my mind sick. I was believing that Uyghur girls from a good Uyghur family in aboard will try to keep their blood pure. I was shoked as I been rejected by a young lady broght up in a forign country. She kissed me frist and said that I was a great guy and she never imagan that Uyghur guys from East Turkistan is this much nice. However, After the kiss she told me that she got a Afghan boy friend and she really likes him.... I was devestated..... Hudayim towa dewettim.... I hope Uyghur parents could take the best care of their chaildren in overseas and pour our ethnic dignity to their blood!!! I don`t want to see that our blood mixing with others.

Thanks

Birga bir
16-11-04, 01:05
Siz buninggha hayran bolmang, u bir tugaxkan kiz ikan. Undak uyghurlarning bolghinidin bolmighini yahxirak. Naqqa million uyghur iqida xu kiz layik kilaligidak oghullar bolmaytimu. Harkandak yarliktin exip quxudighan Uyghur Oghullirimizlirimiz tehi kop; mayli jinsi taliwingizni kanduruxta bolsun, yaki ghorur wizdanda bolsun, pulgha amrak bolsingiz pul tepixta bosun, bilimda bolsun, Uyghurlar hiqkandak bir millatitin kelixmaydu.

DULL
16-11-04, 15:35
WHAT IS WRONG WITH A UYGHUR GIRL LIKE A BOY FROM OTHER CULTURES. AT LEAST HER BOYFRIEND IS NOT HITAY.

16-11-04, 16:01
yukuruki hatni kurup xundak kulgum kilip katti , i think she is an idiot, she doesn have to tell you that she already got a bf even if you guys kissed , let me put it in this way , may be she thought you are just her sex partner or , she didnt expect you to take it seriously , she just want to know if you are a good kisser or not ,,,,,,haha, sometimes it happens,poor guy .

ughur ogullar bian yulrsigu taza yahxi bolatti , birak tapalmisiqu , birar qezit qikiramsilar yaki barlik qattiki uyghur boytaklarga , man birinqi bulup uzamni tezimlitay .

UYGHUR
16-11-04, 16:23
What do you mean by keeping the blood pure? Are you serious?

dirty mind
16-11-04, 19:56
To the person who wrote the following quote:

No wonder you are still single! No wonder no Uyghur women/men has ever wanted you. You have a dirty mind. Otherwise, how could you say things like sexual partner when we are talking about Uyghur men and women? Uyghurs have ver few of those kind people, we call them "jalap." But, among the normal people, there is no such thing as "sexual partner." You may be out of the normal league, and that is why you are single and always be unless you find some one from the sex cultures.
Frankly, you made me sick to my stomach.

[quote] {yukuruki hatni kurup xundak kulgum kilip katti , i think she is an idiot, she doesn have to tell you that she already got a bf even if you guys kissed , let me put it in this way , may be she thought you are just her sex partner or , she didnt expect you to take it seriously , she just want to know if you are a good kisser or not ,,,,,,haha, sometimes it happens,poor guy .

ughur ogullar bian yulrsigu taza yahxi bolatti , birak tapalmisiqu , birar qezit qikiramsilar yaki barlik qattiki uyghur boytaklarga , man birinqi bulup uzamni tezimlitay .}

uygur
17-11-04, 00:50
Siz bundak ixni omumlaxturmakqi bolsingiz kizingizgha baxka millat oghullirini tepix hakkida tarbiya ixlang. Hazir bazi kan sistimisida 20% baxka milatning keni bar Uyghurlar man Uzbak, Tatar, Turik, Afghan dap pahirliniwatidu, birak Uyghur diyixtin yirak. Pakat Uyghur diganda paydigha irxalisa oz millitinidin tanmaydu. Uyghur mustakil bolmaslikni ozi tallimighan.

Yemlibike
17-11-04, 03:26
Essilam Uyghur Oghli:
Eger siz bir Uyghur khizini soygen ikensiz, uning eyibini ve tarihini helkhi alemge yeyish uqun emes, uning eyibini oz evretingizdek yepip uni tazilash uqun soyung. Bir erkek bir khizni soydi digen gep, u mesoliyetchanlikhni ustige aldi digen gep. Eger undak kilalmisingiz Uyghur khizini soymeng!Qunki siz Towa khilghan ishlargha, kishiler sizning khilikhingizgha kharap Towa!dep khelishi mumkin. Uyghur oghullirningmu siz soygen khiz emes, hitayni alghanlirimu bar konilarda" Tang Kormeng Tangna kelur, Aldirmang Asta kelur!" digen gep bar.Belkim sizning singilliringiz bolishi ve yaki khizingiz, shu khizdek chetellerde tughulup shundak bolup khelishi mumkin ve yaki buningdinmu bekrek nomuslukh kunler sizning beshingizgha kelip khelishi mumkin. buni pekhet bir Allah bilidu. Eger siz hekhikhi yigit bolsingiz,aningizning terbiyesini ve uni hormet khilsingiz,bu yerge u khiz toghirlikh ikkinchi het salmang,qunki bu siyasiy orun ve hekhikhi erkekning ishi emes, hem hudamu rava kormeydu!

Belkim bu sheirimning bashkhilargha paydisi bolup khalar!

Uyghur Khizigha Hitap!

Aptori: Yemlibike fatkulin, 2000-yili

Konilikh dimigin bok ve chechingni,
Puraydu doppilikh soyup chechingni.
Atighin yurekni Uyghur yigitke,
Uyghurla medihler osma kheshingni.

Yilandur yat millet yirgen uningdin,
Yilanni etrapkha yighip yatmighin.
Dushmendur u sanga tarih guvahtur,
Hesiyat, pul uchun nomus satmighin.

Bulghima milletning isil khenini,
Aldanma bolsimu musulman hergiz.
shir yurek Uyghurung evzeldur yene
shu hitay dushmenni yolatma hergiz.

Melike unvani bersimu eger,
Khelender, lukchiking Uyghurunggha teg.
Gul khisip chikengge tajni takharsen,
Hitabim yene shu Uyghurunggha teg.

Nepret bilen: Yemlibike

bir uygur
17-11-04, 13:22
I hope you have a very good memory and remember what you said. If you lucky, you will marry and have kids. Twenty years or more from now, see what will happen to your kids, can you garantee that your kids will marry uygurs?

When you talk about other people, first put yourself in their shoes, think twice and then say something. What goes around comes around!

to dirty mind
17-11-04, 18:53
hi , i was just kidding ? dont be serious . dont use that kind of words please
"jalap" you make me sick actually .

i dont like your name by the way .

ras
18-11-04, 10:18
To the people who hjave written on this board,

since I have read it, I assume I may be eligilble to write some as an Uighur Guy, or Boy.

I am telling the girl who kissed the guy and said, I did not expect Uighur would be like that, Telling you idiot, Afgan boyes actually known as stupied, wife beater, that s why god has given them such desaster which they would not be able to come up. And you are so stupied poor that have never had any chance to kiss any others, you poor, dirty. You ve got to open your stupied brain. There are no diffrence with any nationalties. Do not generalize, or compare with your own Uighur. Your great dad is Uighur, he at least contributed to creat you on a wonderfull world. YOu are very narrow minded stupied.

I told you before, and I will say again, UIghur Boys are more mature,well educated, not the wife beaters such stupied afgan, arabic guys.

Do you know what other people think about Afgan, Arabic, and since they are so scared of telling thier identity that they will be counted as traders.

You have to remember that the Arbic, who burned himself fron of white house. He is a trader. He said, he did it for American. So why did he expect more money as he did for helping AMerican. That is why god has given him such harsh treatment which I hope no any other humanity would desreve.

Think about IraQ, Afgan. These people, who live here from AFgan. THey are so happy to live here being called Afgan American rather contribute any thing to their country. Their people are dying, starving. God knows every thing. I believe that is punishment god has gioven them.

Hope you uNderstand and do not generelize people again.

ONE
18-11-04, 12:03
If you are a real mature Uyghur man, then you shouldn't generalize people from other cultures as stupid, wife beater... you are sooooooooooooooo not mature.

Yigit
18-11-04, 12:43
Salam Yemlibike, Siz bilen tonuxsaq bulamdu? email adresingiz barmu?

Ras
18-11-04, 12:53
Aren't they good then. I did not generelize, it is the fact.

I know they are geneticly wrong created and been punished by God.
If you think they are great, please tell me any reason they are great, though.

In the Koran says, if you commit any wrong doing, you will be punished. Not from ALLa, but your wrong doing act. Have you ever seen, or heard that they has given them any greatenss, or goodness. Look at the Afgany, how errogant they are. Have you seen the film OSSAMA. If you d seen it, that would have told, taguht you their culture. Do you think Alla has no eyes to see them. Absolutely, alla has great, warmness eyes. Therefore, he knows who are the people have to punished, but he never does.

Look at these Arabic, Do you think alla do not know any about their circumastance, he absolutely does.
Think about the picture that they are kissing the Americna and British Millitary who who were invading their country. That tells that, they are geneticly wrong.

They deserve to have democracy, but it won't happen to this life for them.

Do forget all the thing for the best. Allla has been showing us through the consequnce the arbic face now, if you do, act wrong you will be punished by you wrong doing act.

That is absolutely true.

If you are against me, please spell out your reason.

I am waiting......

ONE
18-11-04, 13:07
IS THIS YOUR LOGIC: IF SOME ONE IS HAVING A BAD LIFE, THE ONE MUST BE PUNISHED BY ALLAH BECAUSE OF THE WRONG DOING HE OR SHE DID BEFORE. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HITAY ARE HAVING A BETTER LIFE?

Ras
18-11-04, 13:15
We will see. I believe we might have done some hting worng, too. They are doing it now, but will face consequnce in the future.

You know the history. Hitay had not been even known, in China. They were known as Monkeys and had been discreminated by other nationalties.

You've gopt to learn the story of Donkey. It is animated film but it tells you why donkey does not have corn.

So we will see, mate!!!

ras
18-11-04, 13:16
I did not say alla will punish. Alla doe not nut punish its creatures, but their wrong doing act will.

RAs
18-11-04, 13:55
That is why I strongly believe we will have independence. It only depends on my fellow uighurs. Now, we are being tested by Alla.

If only we prove throught action that we desearve to have independence, we will get it. But we are facing a very difficult phenomina, that is being assimlated in to other nationalties. We can stop this, we are trying. You know as Uighur, you need to start from youself. What I am doing to myself in order to do the right thing. Look, we have only one god, some called Alla, some called God.

The alla loves all of us, wheather Christan, Muslym, Jewish, because we all know its exsit. Does not matter what you call it, he loves all of us. However, be aware that he knows every thing. But it is matter of time.

You have learned your physics that in the earth 360 years is only one year in the sky.

He knows it. We ve got to prove that we desearve it.

Ras

tarhan
18-11-04, 17:39
Assalam RAS : "if you commit any wrong doing, you will be punished. Not from ALLa, but your wrong doing act" you are right. That is absolutely true.

: ))
18-11-04, 18:30
She kissed you first? So what? I am a Uyghur girl, and I can absolutely understand what you feel. But,don't you think you are so overreactive?

Ras
18-11-04, 22:19
Dont be stupied )), You ve got be shut up and go to bad.,

I have told you before, there is a emerging phenomemna that we, Uighurs are facing, which is the assamilation. We ve got to stope this. To prove the God that we desearve to be free as a whole.

My fellow Uighurs, be honst and nice everyone you can. Never forget the people who have helped you. It is not matter of religion, whichever the faith they have, but ultimately, we have one god.

Ras.

:)))
19-11-04, 02:10
YOU ARE WHISTLING IN THE DARK! WASTE SO MUCH TIME FOR SUCH A NONSENSE, NO WONDER OUR PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING SO MUCH PAINS. IF YOU ARE REAL UYGHUR MAN, PLEASE ACT! NO ONE BELIEVES YOUR PLATITUDES!

RAs
19-11-04, 12:22
Yes, I am the real Uygur man. So what you beleive though.

Have you read all the statmen I have written. Those say, you kind of people who are actulally barking in the dark.

You can't dare say to me any thing, such you stupied friend said, Afgany, Aranic Guys are better than Uyghur Guys. I have told you that they are being punished by their wrong doing act.
Plesae read all the post I have put, then come to tlak to me.

If you shall shut up!!!

ONE
19-11-04, 12:32
RAS, IF YOU ARE A WELL-EDUCATED UYGHUR MAN, YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN FIRST, AND PLEASE ACT MATURELY.

TO RAS
19-11-04, 17:56
DO YOU KNOW WHY UYGHURS FELL UNDER THE CONTROL OF HITAY? BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MUCH IDIOTS LIKE YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT UYGHURS. DON'T DESECRATE UYGHURS WITH YOUR DIRTY WORDS. OK? I'LL FEEL ASHAME OF YOU.

Ras
20-11-04, 11:17
First, I am not as you expected well educated person, never claim to be either.

However, as an Uighur, I ve got rights to express my oponion toward to the misinterpretation such that "Afgany are better than Uighurs".

Why we fell under Chinese control, not becasue of people like me. As I said before, it is, because you and me and all Uighurs as a whole. I can't deny that, no one either.

So please tell me, or to show, and prove that batter side of Afgany, Arabic.

If you disagree, so why you disagree with that? such and such.. ect.....

RAs
P.S when I think about Afgany, Arabic, I feel like Gikkkkkkkkkk Gukkklklkklk

Ras
20-11-04, 11:27
Please whoever try to write, please do not escape the theme.

Hey Ras
20-11-04, 19:43
Ras:
No one said Aphghan or Arab guys are better than Uyghurs. As far as I am concerned, I am proud of a being Uyghur(girl), and being a Muslim. I think every Uyghur who are visiting this website has the same feeling as me. Sometimes we may have some arguments about certain issues. But we don't have to fight each other, and force others to accept our thoughts. right? Please don't forget everyone comes here for the same reason, BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE OUR PEOPLE.

Uyghur Oghli
21-11-04, 00:05
Salam All friends here,

I am surprised to notice that so many poeple had discussed my topic here. I am thankkful to poeple like "Ras". I feel much better now. Absolutly, we can`t refute the idea that never mix our honorable Uyghur blood with others, no matter they are muslim or not. I don`t wanna talk to much as I am not in that mood. I think this sentance is enough to cover all my conserns: " Uyghur Qizlar Uyghur yigitler uzukining bibaha kozidur"

Thanks

Uyghur Oghli

Ras
21-11-04, 13:15
To hey Ras,

Who the hell are you? Have you read the first thread? If not just shut up!!!

SHUT UP RAS
21-11-04, 18:22
RUS, YOU ARE SUCH AN UNREASONALBE,FOOLISH, AND BARBARIC DONKEY! SOMETIMES EVEN HITAY GUYS ARE BETTER THAN YOU.

ras
21-11-04, 21:34
Look! You donkey! You've got to learn English first. The "Barbaric" you have used is only suitable to Arbic and you kind of people who at least being Arbic ass licker.
Read the note below, then you will learn it.

AAP General News (Australia), 11/17/2004. Fed: Hassan's murder a barbaric act - Labor CANBERRA, Nov 17 AAP - The apparent murder of kidnapped CARE International aid worker Margaret Hassan was a barbaric act of the worst proportions, Labor said today.

Birbala
21-11-04, 21:42
“ Sanbir Kok Bore, san kimni elishingdin qet’ey nazar U, ayal sang aKok Bore tughipberidudu”
___ Cingizhan
Yuqarqi munazirilardiki "chala sawat" Englizcini dimayla qoyay, lekin munazire qiliniwatqan tima meni helila qiziqturdi. Men hazirgha kalguci Uyghur hotun-qizlirimizning namini ajayip iptihar bilan tilgha alsam, aularni jahan ranaliri icidik eng pasahetlik we nafisliridin dep ishinip kelganman , hem yana shu qarishimni ozgatkinip yoq.

Huday towa !!!!!!! mana Amrikighigha kelginimga heli uzunboldi mushujeryanda uciratqan bazi ehawallar meni tolimu oygha saldi. Bizda tapriqciliq, man-mancilik illetliri yan mushu zimindimu yiltiz tartip "gullap-yashnnighlili" turuptu.

Lekin qandaqla bolmisin, herqandaq bir kallisi bar aqdemning oz millitining taghdiri ustida oylinidighalighi tab'ey. Shunga qizlar, we "millatning saplighi" haqqida bolup otulgan yuqarqi munazirini muwapiq dep qaridim.

Bek kulkilik , hem ecinishliq yeri shu iki Amrikidiki kopinici Uyghur qizlirigha Uyghur oghulliri matu korinip qandaqtu basha millatttin bolsila huddi "cet'ellining osirghimu mezilik" digandek Uygurlardin ustin qoyup kotiga soygudek bolup , oz qedir- qimmini yer qip yurishli ikan.

Hey !!! Men Icikiride yurgan caghlirimda Bezma hanilardiki ang arzan bahaliq “ Buzuqlarning” eng erzini Uyghur qizliri ikanligini korgen edim. Azaplangha hem hitaylar bilan mushitlashqanmu eduq.

Azapqa nima killati, yanila uginiwalghiniz boyica ozimizga tassali izliduq. Lekin, kallamda CingizHanning bir eghiz hekimiti ekis etip, manga tassalli bollatti. Qandaqtur bugunmu shuni yena mushusorunda otturgha qoyup otkim kaldi.
Hey Uyghur berna yigitliri!!!!!!!!! Oz qizlirimizni ozimiz toghra yollargha bashlayli. Lekin, bizni matu sanap bashqilarnin kotiga caplishiwalghanlarni millatqataridin ciqirip tashlisaqla boldi.

super man
22-11-04, 07:19
men bolsam yavropadiki bir dolette yashavatqan uighur bala.
men bu yerde bir kelishken yash yavropaliq qiz bilen yashavatimen.
u qizning dieshche men uning jinsi hevisni nahaiti yahshi qanduralaidikenmen.
her daim jinsi alaqidin kein u meni bek mahtaidu sen heqiqi erkeksen dep.

eger shu uighur qizi men bilen birge bir ahsham bolgan bolsa uighur ogullirning
qandahligini chuxunip qalgan bolar idi.

men keip sapada asasi jehettin yoq,her daim tenherket bilen shugullinmen.
beden qurulishimmu sportchilarning sheklide.
zekirimning rezmirimu hellilam bar,ve kuchluk.

eger yene shu hildiki qiz chokanlar bolsa men bilen alaqilshinglar men ozemni silerdin hich bir ayimaimen. ozem mert ogulbala.

UIGHUR OGULLIRNING QANDAQ IKENLIGINI RASTINLA CHUSHUNUP QALSILER.

Birsi
22-11-04, 08:58
Super man ge

sen undak diseng sinign kixinggha kilamdu u kizlar ? ularnign kelmeslikidiki sewebi uyghur oghullar ixni tugutup bolghandin kiyin boldi kilmaydu kilghan ixini her yerde dep yuruydu , xu yiri taza ixanjilik amas . likin qet'ellik bolsa ozi bilip yuruwiridu disimu qet'ellikke deydu uningdin uyghur bihewersiz kaldiu bu teripi uyghur kizi uqun biheter .
uyghur kizlirinign uyghur oghullirinign kixigha kelmeslikidiki asaslik sewep digendek ularda undak yoghan we uzun sayman bolmisa kirek . ( man anglighan qet'eldiki ayallarnign gepliriqe ular qet'el erlirini bakla mahtaydu ! bolapmu axu bir nimisini ! )

yighip eytkanda biz uyghurlarda wijdan bakla az hem oghullirimizgha karighanda kizlirimizda wijdan tihimu bek az ohxaydu wetendimu kizlar toghrisida korgen anglighanlirim xuti pul uqun hittaynign tigide yatatti ,mihman kutuxlerde pulla berse aldi keyni din tartip aghzighiqe hemmisige ruhset kilattikan .....emdi qetelge qikipmu yene xu mijazidin yanmighan ohxaydu her halda undaklarni purset tipip ujukturup sawidap turux kirek bolmisa azrak wijdani barlarnign yuzige set bolidu ......

super man
22-11-04, 11:01
eger u qiz chokanlar men bilen alaqilashsa men hichkimge bildurmeslikke vede berimen.
men heqiqi saiminim yoghan oghul bala vedemde turmen.
eger bek qichiship ketekenler bolsa tatinmai men bilen alaqilshiveringlar.
ashu meinet purap ketken taghliq avghan yaki kurdlar bilen muamile qilghiche
uzenglarning uighuri,men bilen,men bolsam bilim sevielik medeni pakiz ve kuchluk.
oghul bala men bilen alaqilshinglar.

men rastinla silening jinsi hevisinglarni yuquri pellige koturup qoyalaimen.

mening mailim: saiman042000@yahoo.ca

ONE
22-11-04, 12:21
Please, look what level you are on, can you imagine a educated young Uyghur girl would go for you guys? I am ashamed! But one thing I am really happy, you guys do not represent all Uyghur men. That is all.

Ras
22-11-04, 12:41
Could any one translate the post for me which had been written by Super MAN.

You one, why would you say that you were ashamed? Is it because, I have said,Arabic are geneticly wrong created?.

Ras

Levent Akbulut
22-11-04, 13:31
Errm thats really strange I am of Turkish background from Turkey, born and bred in britain... I assumed most Turkic peoples were aware that we've been mixing with many many different tribes of many many different religions for years?...And above all muslims are allowed to marry people of other religions anyway...All you need to do is read the second chapter of the Quran...

RAS
22-11-04, 13:47
You are not the perosn who live in the UK.

WHAT A SHAME!
22-11-04, 16:19
Levent and ONE:
You don't have to waste your time for these ill-educated barbarians. If they have a little bit knowledge about KURAN, or if they are real MAN, they wouldn't be SO SHAMELESS!

22-11-04, 23:50
I often hear Uyhgur peoples clam that they are the purest nation in the world. Would you please tell me how pure your blood is: 100%? 90%? 80%? 70%? 60%?

As I know, nothing is 100% pure in this world. Just like as I saw, Uyhgurs have all different kinds of features and skin.

Ras
23-11-04, 10:09
You've got to be kidding, you are one of the most stupied I have ever encountered.

Who are you? Aren't you Uighur? Don't deny if you are, Donkey!

I may teach a long lesson again, mate! Uighur, as its definition tells that the nation, or race had been mixed. No one in here claim to purest people.

Dont lie, You are netiher from UK, nor grow up there!!

RAs

RAs
23-11-04, 10:10
I shall stope writing to this stupied message Board.!!!

I have been pissed the Uighur girls stupidity!

bye forever
23-11-04, 20:16
Ras
You should have gotten out of here earlier. Don't come again, never, ever!
It is a real shame for Uyghurs having such an idiot!

23-11-04, 23:01
Ras,

Hayvanat bahqiside tughulup cong bolghan Ras-wa!!!!!!
Sendek Ras-wa'nin yuzunden Uyghurlarin kunu su....
Haklege ders berimem digiqe, aldibilen ozen bir Insan bol.
Ras-wa'nin sozunu kim anlar?????

RAs
25-11-04, 20:36
What I have said wrong? You stupied donkeys!!!

I would say, shelve it if you cant show me where I have made mistke.

Levent Akbulut
25-11-04, 22:24
Are people claiming I don't live in Britain???

ras
26-11-04, 13:24
who cares!!!!?????

26-11-04, 21:37
Wrong thing is you got a very nasty mouth that connects to your dirty mind that connects to your thirty spirit. That’s why you even don’t understand.

OGUZHAN
01-12-04, 09:57
WHOEVER STARTED THIS STUPID TOPIC,
IS AN A-HOLE.
AND ALL OTHERS WHO FELL FOR THIS IDIO-CRISIS
ARE SHARING THE GUILT.

EVERYBODY IS FREE TO LOVE ONE OTHER

BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN GOD,

THE WORLD IS HIS CREATION
AND THE HUMANBEINGS DESERVE TO BE LOVED AND RESPECTED.

IF GOD HAD PREFERRED UYGURS
OVER OTHERS
THEN LOGICALLY THERE WOULD ONLY BE UYGURS ON THIS PLANET

BU KADAR SEVIYESIZ VE CAHIL UYGURLARIN MEVCUDIYETINDE DE
YUCE TANRI'NIN BIR HIKMETI GIZLI OLSA GEREK

EDEP YA HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

urumqi
02-12-04, 00:25
uyghur ladies r free to choose their own lovers.they r humans,not ur slaves.!!!!!!! u guys don't deserve international sympathy and support.

Unregistered
27-04-06, 13:18
Aslaam,

It is not a racist thing, nor is it a violation of human rights. Why we must keep the uyghur blood within the uyghur blood is simply because the last time I checked we are not the number 1 population on earth and last time i went back to east turkistan the uyghurs are disappearing. With the influx of thousand of Han Chinese into our motherland and other political and social agendas makes it clear that these hard times are affecting the population of the uyghur people. So for the few that are here in America or other countries, we MUST PRESERVE OUR LINEAGE!

Unregistered
27-04-06, 16:50
WHOEVER STARTED THIS STUPID TOPIC,
IS AN A-HOLE.
AND ALL OTHERS WHO FELL FOR THIS IDIO-CRISIS
ARE SHARING THE GUILT.

EVERYBODY IS FREE TO LOVE ONE OTHER

BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN GOD,

THE WORLD IS HIS CREATION
AND THE HUMANBEINGS DESERVE TO BE LOVED AND RESPECTED.

IF GOD HAD PREFERRED UYGURS
OVER OTHERS
THEN LOGICALLY THERE WOULD ONLY BE UYGURS ON THIS PLANET

BU KADAR SEVIYESIZ VE CAHIL UYGURLARIN MEVCUDIYETINDE DE
YUCE TANRI'NIN BIR HIKMETI GIZLI OLSA GEREK

EDEP YA HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Qaynap ketmisile hojam. Alle dep towlapsizyu, bu u qizning erkinligi depsiz. Berheq u qizning kimni yaxshi korushi ozining erkinligi, lekin bashqa bir yigitni yaxshi korimen dep yene bir yigit bilen soyushup yurgini siz dewatqan Allening exlaqigha, Uyghurning exlaqigha, hetta Amerikiliqning exlaqigha toghra kelishi natayin. (Mexpiy bolsa Amerikiliq erler bilmey yurse, kunler otuwerishi mumkin, lekin ashkara bilip turup, yene dawamliq er-xotun bolup otuwatqan Amerikiliq erlerni men texi anglap baqmidim. Bundaqlar bolushi mumkin, lekin ularning yene dawamliq er-xotun bolup yurishide bashqa meqsetler bolushi mumkin.)

Qarighanda xotuningiz siz bilen toy qilip, sizdin bala tughup, yene bashqa erkekler bilen soyushup, appaq-chapaq bolup yurse, bumu xotuningizning erkinligimu? Siz buni toghra chushinemsiz?

No offense intended, just a discussion.

Unregistered
31-05-06, 02:49
Hi,
My "pure" uyghur grandpa tried to chase away my uzbek father when my pa was courting my mom. The problem was that my mom wanted to marry only an educated man, and where she lived none of the uygurs was educated. So, here we are, their chidren - educated, good-looking and loving both parents and both cultures :))

The guy who initated the thread is angry and jealous. No one loves to lose, and the easiest way to cope with anger is to blame the other side.

A question to you, all men upset with uyghur women: have you ever thought of other reasons (besides being uyghur) to that a woman you like should prefer you? Are you educated? Strong? Successful? Funny? Original? Intelligent? Open minded? Respectful? Independent?
Be stronger and smarter than other men and the girls will follow you.

PS. I would never give a link to this forum to my non-uyghur friends; It's troubling to read so many ignorant comments here. Don't you ever think that people from other cultures get bad impressions reading that crap?

your friend Adil
04-06-06, 20:38
I feel sorry for you.Nobody will be happy damped by their girl friend.But,I believe there are plenty beautiful uyghur girls near or far that you are able to reach.Don't hang on that one.You are free to find another uyghur girl, if you want to keep your girl friend to be pure uyghur.Don't blame on others,try something new for yourself,you will discover that special uyghur beauty who is already just stamped on your forehead for the rest of your life. Adult people have their own understanding about love,sex and family,that is independent from their parents and each other.Blame on their parents is rude and childish in this morden civilized world.
Uyghur girls are smart and beautiful,That is why people like them;Uyghur girls are limited with numbers in the world,That is why you are not happy and worried about.So,be careful when you sellect a target and cherish your Uyghur girl friend.When you find one that you really falling into,prepare a good timing and propose as soon as possible,because she have the choice to decline you and fly away at any time before the weding.If you can't compete with people from other cultures,one reason is that you did not try your best.Keep developing yourself at all aspects,not only uyghur girls will hanging around you!
we, uyghur, are developing with more and more independent maner not only rooted and restricted to our old culture but also sucking in and digesting multiple cultural nutritions that faciliate development of our independent,unique and shining charactors in this coloreful muticultured world.Keep pursuing,you will find your uyghur girl with true love.

Best luck for you,