PDA

View Full Version : A letter to RFA Uighur Service

Uighur
10-01-06, 07:14
Eid Mubarak To All of the RFA Uighur Service!!!

You are doing a wonderfull Job informing uighurs around the world the most up to date news through the radio and website including podcast. I, like most uighurs i know love your website which maybe the biggest website in our mother language!!! there are lots of latin script uighur websites, but we think we should use our official language in order to preserve our culture.

There is, we think, some ways that RFA can do even better.

We use the website instead of a radio to access information on RFA. however, the written RFA news on the website is limited. most of the time, we are given a brief report and recommended to download the mp3 file to listen to the whole story. and it takes time to download or listen to the news online. besides, not all of us have the broadband access or mp3 player to do this.

so, we think it might be better if all the mp3 scripts of the news are provided in written format in order for uighurs around the world to gain better access to the information.

I don't know what other uighurs think about this suggestion.

if you are an uighur using the rfa website, what do you think? please give your opinon below.

Unregistered
10-01-06, 11:39
Good idea! Why not give it a go?

Unregistered
10-01-06, 12:10
Mänmu RFA ni yahturmän, häm här küni Uigurlagha ait hävärläni häm dunia hävärläni qiziqip oquimän.

YASHISUN (RFA)!

RFA diki aka häm hädilär bairiminglar qutlu bolsun!

Unregistered
11-01-06, 10:22
yes, most of the times, there is only typed news to read.

it could be nice if brothers and sisters in RFA uighur service could type all the contents which included in mp3 file.

thanks for FRA!!!

Unregistered
11-01-06, 18:53
Meningmu komputirim tor sur'eti bak asta bolgaqka tordiki mp3 hawarlirini angliyalmaydikanman. xunglaxka axu hawarlarning mazmunini yezip koysikan digan umittiman.

Unregistered
12-01-06, 15:55
Eid Mubarak To All of the RFA Uighur Service!!!

You are doing a wonderfull Job informing uighurs around the world the most up to date news through the radio and website including podcast. I, like most uighurs i know love your website which maybe the biggest website in our mother language!!! there are lots of latin script uighur websites, but we think we should use our official language in order to preserve our culture.

There is, we think, some ways that RFA can do even better.

We use the website instead of a radio to access information on RFA. however, the written RFA news on the website is limited. most of the time, we are given a brief report and recommended to download the mp3 file to listen to the whole story. and it takes time to download or listen to the news online. besides, not all of us have the broadband access or mp3 player to do this.

so, we think it might be better if all the mp3 scripts of the news are provided in written format in order for uighurs around the world to gain better access to the information.

I don't know what other uighurs think about this suggestion.

if you are an uighur using the rfa website, what do you think? please give your opinon below.

it is crucial for uighurs around the world to have a better access to information related to them.

Unregistered
12-01-06, 18:58
I would really appreciate if any one can leave Uyghur websites' addresses here other than UAA and RFA. It seems to me some of Uyghur websites are highly volatile: you see one information today, it is not there tomorrow. I would like to know more about Uyghurs from different prospectives, not necessarily political. Thank you.

it is crucial for uighurs around the world to have a better access to information related to them.

Unregistered
12-01-06, 23:44
Here you go.

http://utv.dyndns.org:2288/uar/indexb.html

I would really appreciate if any one can leave Uyghur websites' addresses here other than UAA and RFA. It seems to me some of Uyghur websites are highly volatile: you see one information today, it is not there tomorrow. I would like to know more about Uyghurs from different prospectives, not necessarily political. Thank you.

Unregistered
13-01-06, 17:22
Anyone from RFA has any opinion to express?

Uighur
15-01-06, 11:26
come on !

I don't think no one from RFA uighur service didn't read this recommendation.

for allah's sake, say something about this recommendation, please.

Unregistered
16-01-06, 15:47
rfa is dead in silence.

Uighur
20-01-06, 20:09
Thank you so much to Uighur brothers and sisters in RFA.

I am already seeing the changes, which is more script on the news.

uighurs around the world is proud of your work!!

Unregistered
21-01-06, 21:29
Thanks Brothers and sisters in RFA. you are doing great jobs. your web is my favorite, I think I am addicted to it. without seeing it once a day, I wouldn't go to sleep. I am still expecting more than presence from RFA. you should do much better...

Unregistered
24-01-06, 20:12
me too. i am also a RFA fan.