PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Concern Over 4 Uyghur Australian Children in Yemen Caves

Adel.honest
13-07-10, 02:02
Four Uyghur children in their 10s have been sent to Yemen in the name of study religion. They might be forced or deceived by their parents. It might be radicalized in Yemeni caves and become a threat to Australian security in the future. The related organizations must be concerned about their wellbeings.

Those children's parents might live around Wandana Mosque. I will be very pleased if someone write the names of those parents and then I coul report to ASIO.

Thanks,

Adel.honest

Ottoman
13-07-10, 07:30
Sounds like you are totally oblivious of freedom of religious studies in Australia. Australian legislation respects the individual freedom of religious studies.

Except all your pathetic assumptions and vain suspicions, can you present any substantial proof that those four kids had been forced to go to Yemen? Do you have the concrete details of them being in the process of “Radicalizing in a cave?” Mate, Only The FACT TALKS…

As a muslim, I know it is mandatory on us to seek knowledge about his faith. I believe the parents of the four youth are wiser than you to manage their own affairs. If you and your associates keep slandering the sincere Muslim Uyghurs of Adelaide and accusing them without any logical proof, your acts will also be punishable as maligning the innocents.

Unregistered
13-07-10, 08:28
Sounds like you are totally oblivious of freedom of religious studies in Australia. Australian legislation respects the individual freedom of religious studies.

Except all your pathetic assumptions and vain suspicions, can you present any substantial proof that those four kids had been forced to go to Yemen? Do you have the concrete details of them being in the process of “Radicalizing in a cave?” Mate, Only The FACT TALKS…

As a muslim, I know it is mandatory on us to seek knowledge about his faith. I believe the parents of the four youth are wiser than you to manage their own affairs. If you and your associates keep slandering the sincere Muslim Uyghurs of Adelaide and accusing them without any logical proof, your acts will also be punishable as maligning the innocents.

IF it wasnt for Mustafa kemal ata turk you would not even have a country mate... what can they possibly learn in yemen? i mean in freaking 21 century we need science to achieve greatness not superstition....look at turkey today even falling behind the south koreans ...it is a true shame .....you guys should invest more in science and less in fairytales.

Unregistered
13-07-10, 08:56
It seems that you have good understanding of Australian regulations and laws, but I am using my human common sense. Finding proof is not my job, the ASIO is the one you need. I don't think Yemen a good place for learning/memorizing rather Australia is. We have Islamic colleges here and a good system of getting welfare payment while we practicing our religion. I can't find any logic sending children Yemen to Study religion. Most famous Islamic schools in Egypt, Saudi and other countries. Yemen might be the best place for those parents and their children, and may be for you too. You can get full benefit from its education system and life style mate!

Unregistered
13-07-10, 15:42
IF it wasnt for Mustafa kemal ata turk you would not even have a country mate... what can they possibly learn in yemen? i mean in freaking 21 century we need science to achieve greatness not superstition....look at turkey today even falling behind the south koreans ...it is a true shame .....you guys should invest more in science and less in fairytales.

You might not have noticed that arabs are famous for mathametics and science. It's because they read the Quran. If you read the Quran you will find many scientific facts that scientist have just discovered the previous century and there are even more scientific references that scientist are still studying today. For people like you history and everything that you can't see with your naked eyes are fairytales. But the truth is deeper than that.

Unregistered
13-07-10, 15:44
Four Uyghur children in their 10s have been sent to Yemen in the name of study religion. They might be forced or deceived by their parents. It might be radicalized in Yemeni caves and become a threat to Australian security in the future. The related organizations must be concerned about their wellbeings.

Those children's parents might live around Wandana Mosque. I will be very pleased if someone write the names of those parents and then I coul report to ASIO.

Thanks,

Adel.honest

You are so niave. Please tell China we don't sell our people like they do.

Unregistered
13-07-10, 17:14
dear mr: adel

i want to marry in order to get good children, if you have any sister i vill marry her,becouse you ar good protakter to others children.

Qeshqerlik
13-07-10, 20:44
Yeah, right. If you want to learn math and science all you need to do is to read the Qoran. Maybe you should go to the caves in Afghanistan Tora Bora to avoid all the mundanes of this world and spend your life reading Qoran and waiting for the next life. I am not very sure if there is caves in our homeland East Turkistan. This world must be too hard for your kind. God gave the most precious gift in the universe to men among all his creatures, but it seems some people received just empty gift boxes. For them the whole world is a fairytale and created just 6000 years ago. Coincidently, the Egyptions were busy inventing writing and building monuments to last to date.

You might not have noticed that arabs are famous for mathametics and science. It's because they read the Quran. If you read the Quran you will find many scientific facts that scientist have just discovered the previous century and there are even more scientific references that scientist are still studying today. For people like you history and everything that you can't see with your naked eyes are fairytales. But the truth is deeper than that.

Unregistered
14-07-10, 12:03

I don't want to involve in your fight. Yes, 1000 to 1500 years ago, Baghdad was the center of higher educations. There were many famous mathematicians and scientists, but most of them were Persians or Turks or Jews, only few of them are Arabs. Also in that particular period of time, most people practiced very liberal Islam, free thinking, asking questions, that was very different with that of today’s Islam. Now days, no one is going to learn Arabian in order to study math or sciences.

Unregistered
14-07-10, 12:41
It is a well-known fact that Islamic civilization is being decadent. To say that Arabs are good at math is a pitiful way of self-gratification and even of self-deception. Accept the truth--Islam is decaying, so are other religions. However, the decadence of Islam is often associated with violent self-assertion. The emergence of Al-Qaida is but one example of desperate, indeed aggressive, ways of self-assertion of Muslims around the world, which is doomed to fail. It is quite ironical that this self-assertion has a certain dimension of self-deception.

What Islam needs is spiritual revival through the reinterpretation of the Qur'an, to abandon the Islamic authoritarianism and to embrace democracy. But it is not easy, for the logic of Islam does not allow it to do so. Some Islamic Mullahs interpret Islam in a quite Manichean way--either being a Muslim or being an infidel, either being good or being evil, either going to heaven or going to hell, etc. It is this narrow-minded mentality that has been making Islamic reform almost impossible. If it persists longer than it should not, then no reform is possible, except for spiritual bankruptcy.

Unregistered
14-07-10, 14:12

My dear burader:
it is only legal to practice religion in Australia, there are tons of Qurran school in Australia, is it necessary to learn Qurran in those radical countries ? what would western people think about Uighur when Uighurs have so close relation with those radical schools ? Arabic is totally hopeless nation, but there are some stupid asshole Uighurs who try to close them, how stupid ? how are those dictator Arabic countries treating us? China is their one of the best friend, and they are trying to help china to raze us, does Qurran ask them to do that ?

Unregistered
14-07-10, 14:32

Arabic Math and Science are well developing ? who told you this ? do not tell me a story that is from many contraries .

A devout Muslim did a substantial scientific contribution to human beings does not mean the Qurran led him to that success or because he read Qurran. Otherwise, there are much more scientists who are Christians and Judaists did much more scientific contributions to human beings, does this mean Bible led them to success ? Do not always try to mix religion and science, otherwise you would be like Saudi Arabic

Unregistered
14-07-10, 22:44
If you had any logic in your head, you should have known China wants Uyghurs to be Yemen radicallized and think like you.

You are so niave. Please tell China we don't sell our people like they do.

Unregistered
14-07-10, 22:50
but, you need to find your own race - a donkey - to have a child like you.

i want to marry in order to get good children, if you have any sister i vill marry her,becouse you ar good protakter to others children.

Unregistered
17-07-10, 04:13
Hay "Chinese polisce"

I either want to marry with your sister neither want children from them, but I may not refuse if your sister want suck my foot finger !

Unregistered
18-07-10, 01:06
STOP Bickering people.

Can't you see this is a common trick used by Chinese spies/agents to distract Uyghurs and turn them against one another. They just want to undermine the credibility of this site and turn it into a garbage gossiping channel rather than what it is actually ment to do. You have far more important things to discuss... all of you wheather you be Uyghur, Turkish, American....etc. Do not fall into the pit the Chinese have dug for you.

Instead converse about what can be done to raise global awarness on the issue of Uighurs and their tragic situation.

Please don't waste your time bickering with chinese spies and each other. Do something useful.

Unregistered
18-07-10, 07:50
Hi all,

I just want to WARN all Uyghurs that Adel is a Chinese informant and is trying hes best to divide the Uyghur Community in Australia especially the Uighurs in Adelaide.

As many of you know the Uighur community in Adelaide is very strong and united and has done a lot preserving the Uighur Culture while it is being slowly eradicated in East Turkistan....so please do try not to respond to his accusations and slander as it only makes us weak.

If Adel was a genuine person who had sympathy for the Uighurs he would use his time exposing the atrocities that is occurring in our homeland rather then backbite and slander his own people.

Regards
A concerned individual

Unregistered
18-07-10, 09:08
yeah, right! everybody does not agree with you must be a chinese spy. This has become the logic of the dim wits here.
I am not adel, by the way. I am writing from US.

Hi all,

I just want to WARN all Uyghurs that Adel is a Chinese informant and is trying hes best to divide the Uyghur Community in Australia especially the Uighurs in Adelaide.

As many of you know the Uighur community in Adelaide is very strong and united and has done a lot preserving the Uighur Culture while it is being slowly eradicated in East Turkistan....so please do try not to respond to his accusations and slander as it only makes us weak.

If Adel was a genuine person who had sympathy for the Uighurs he would use his time exposing the atrocities that is occurring in our homeland rather then backbite and slander his own people.

Regards
A concerned individual

Unregistered
18-07-10, 21:41
A concerned Uighur,

You have two means to defame those who say something different from you--either to libel him being a Kapir or being a Chinese spy. If this does not work, you just can say “Kill him” or curse him in public. You are, religiously, as tyrannical as the Chinese government politically is. Fundamentally, your destructive power to the Uyghur community in Adelaide and beyond is as dangerous as the Chinese government’s is.

Your organization in Adelaide is not preserving Uighur culture, but destroying it. You are arabizing Uighur culture by eradicating Uighur music from Uyghur parties, by worshipping not God but Arab culture, and by sending your children to second Afghanistan—Yemen.

It is not Adel Uyghur who is dividing your so-called "strong" Uyghur community there but a handful of religious fanatics who are dividing Uyghurs into a black-white category of Muslims and Infidels, not into compatriot Uyghurs and non-compatriot Uyghurs.

I would refrain myself from listing the names of these fanatics one last time. If you keep bickering others and spreading hate speech here, I will teach you how to taste it. Ok?

Hi all,

Regards
A concerned individual

Adel.Adel
19-07-10, 06:44
I think the most important thing for the Uyghurs who live in exile is revealing the atrocity of the Chinese authority in our homeland, East turkistan.

The Chinese authorities has been depriving Uyghur from the most basic humanrights, but they have been trying to deceive the world by making false allegations as Uyghurs are terrorists.

In Urumqi massacre. thousands of Uyghurs were shot dead. Since then, the Chinese have been killing Uyghur in hundreds in detention centres by brutal torture.

Hundred thousands of Uyghurs have been dying because of political pressures, pooverty, pollution and lack of healthcare available for them. It is obvious that Uyghur life expectency is decreasing sharply.

The Chinese using every opportunity to branding Uyghurs as terrorists. They generalizing single incidents or making up incidents to show the world Uyghurs are terorrits. They have been trying to convince other countries further prosecution.

Some of the world media accepting the Chinese government's figures as truth. For example, "200 died most of then Han Chinese",...

If we have a fundamentalist. like the madman in Norway, who prepares to kill innocent people in his country who gave him refuge, the surely the Chinese authority uses this opportunity to kill thousands of innocent Uyghur back home. The world we have been trying to convince that Uyghurs are not terrorist but wrongly blamed by Chinese may have a different opinion. This is a very simple logic.

Unfortunately, some of my countrymen in Adelaide are unable to understand this simple logic and unknowing or knowingly becoming the supporters of Chinese atrocities. Mr Rabiya Kadeer has already pointed out about the anormous loss Uyghurs may face because of the single Uyghur terrorist in Norway.

Nobody could guarantee that the four children in Yemen will not end up becoming fundamentallists a danger to the society, especially for the country which has given protection for their parents and feeding their parents, grand mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers.

The God has given you a brain to think logicly. I hope you to use it for analysing to have a logical and sensible conclussion.

Sending children to study Islam, Science or anything else has nologic and a great danger to Uyghurs in East Turkistan and anywhere around world.

STOP Bickering people.

Can't you see this is a common trick used by Chinese spies/agents to distract Uyghurs and turn them against one another. They just want to undermine the credibility of this site and turn it into a garbage gossiping channel rather than what it is actually ment to do. You have far more important things to discuss... all of you wheather you be Uyghur, Turkish, American....etc. Do not fall into the pit the Chinese have dug for you.

Instead converse about what can be done to raise global awarness on the issue of Uighurs and their tragic situation.

Please don't waste your time bickering with chinese spies and each other. Do something useful.

Unregistered
19-07-10, 06:50
[QUOTE=Adel.Adel;86291]I think the most important thing for the Uyghurs who live in exile is revealing the atrocity of the Chinese authority in our homeland, East turkistan.

The Chinese authorities has been depriving Uyghur from the most basic humanrights, but they have been trying to deceive the world by making false allegations as Uyghurs are terrorists.

In Urumqi massacre. thousands of Uyghurs were shot dead. Since then, the Chinese have been killing Uyghur in hundreds in detention centres by brutal torture.

Hundred thousands of Uyghurs have been dying because of political pressures, pooverty, pollution and lack of healthcare available for them. It is obvious that Uyghur life expectency is decreasing sharply.

The Chinese using every opportunity to branding Uyghurs as terrorists. They generalizing single incidents or making up incidents to show the world Uyghurs are terorrits. They have been trying to convince other countries further prosecution.

Some of the world media accepting the Chinese government's figures as truth. For example, "200 died most of then Han Chinese",...

If we have a fundamentalist. like the madman in Norway, who prepares to kill innocent people in his country who gave him refuge, the surely the Chinese authority uses this opportunity to kill thousands of innocent Uyghur back home. The world we have been trying to convince that Uyghurs are not terrorist but wrongly blamed by Chinese may have a different opinion. This is a very simple logic.

Unfortunately, some of my countrymen in Adelaide are unable to understand this simple logic and unknowing or knowingly becoming the supporters of Chinese atrocities. Mr Rabiya Kadeer has already pointed out about the anormous loss Uyghurs may face because of the single Uyghur terrorist in Norway.

Nobody could guarantee that the four children in Yemen will not end up becoming fundamentallists a danger to the society, especially for the country which has given protection for their parents and feeding their parents, grand mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers.

The God has given you a brain to think logicly. I hope you to use it for analysing to have a logical and sensible conclussion.

Sending children to study Islam, Science or anything else has nologic and a great danger to Uyghurs in East Turkistan and anywhere around world.

Correction:

Sending children to Yemen to study Islam, Science or anything else has nologic and a great danger to Uyghurs in East Turkistan and anywhere around world.

Unregistered
19-07-10, 07:35
[QUOTE=Adel.Adel;86291]I think the most important thing for the Uyghurs who live in exile is revealing the atrocity of the Chinese authority in our homeland, East turkistan.

Correction:

Sending children to Yemen to study Islam, Science or anything else has nologic and a great danger to Uyghurs in East Turkistan and anywhere around world.

well,
The safety way to uyghurs around world is to send our children to vatikan city to study kristandom, some of us have alrady tried it like Turdi guja in USA, but chinese govornment still killing the uygurs and persident BUSH & UBAMA gevs greenlight to china and says(this is chinas oun problem) nothing more,

this mean vi have lost both our right and rlegion.

Adel.Adel.Adel
19-07-10, 09:20
It seems that you are little girl or an old lady who needs to learn a lot about the world. If you are in one of the western countries, I believe you sought political asylem from those in you own words "kafirs", but it is your rights to choose to live in Yemen to practice whatever(i think you want to cover your ugly face and body) you believe. You also have the right to choose, if you are an adult, an old Yemeni imam as his wife (you might be the fourth or seventh) and never come back again to be fed by those "Christians".

[QUOTE=Unregistered;86292]

well,
The safety way to uyghurs around world is to send our children to vatikan city to study kristandom, some of us have alrady tried it like Turdi guja in USA, but chinese govornment still killing the uygurs and persident BUSH & UBAMA gevs greenlight to china and says(this is chinas oun problem) nothing more,

this mean vi have lost both our right and rlegion.

Unregistered
20-07-10, 04:28
I think the most important thing for the Uyghurs who live in exile is revealing the atrocity of the Chinese authority in our homeland, East turkistan.

You are wasting too much of your time to these people...they are not worthy of it plz concentrate on your studies we need more people like you ....who can actually be somebody one day if he/she tries hard.....just like the holy book said "their hearts are closed"

Unregistered
22-07-10, 00:08
I would like to ask you (Adel) how much you are paid by the Chinese government for thisfilthy job you are doing to cause confusion and disunity among Uighurs in Adelaid? Chinese government has been trying to harm Uighurs unity everywhere and specially in Adelaide. It seems that you could not find any decent job to feed yourself other than selling Uighurs. Do you think that Australian government is that stupid that it doesn't know who is doing what! Those brave kids whose parents could foresee the Uighurs future took a very courageous step to educate and serve Uighur people in future. Let me remind you that those parents are better educated than you and are serving the Uighur cause and Australian society better. Remeber that all Uighurs in Australia greatly respect Australian society and are always grateful for their hospitality. So don't try to create mischief between Uighurs and Australian government. My advice to you is go and see the parents of those kids face to face and listen to their say, otherwise shut your mouth. Lastly, don't think that Uighurs in Adelaide are that stupid as you think who follow your your baseless arguments.