PDA

View Full Version : Career Opportunity for Uyghur-speaking US Citizens

Unregistered
06-01-06, 11:58
Acclaim Technical Services (ATS) is currently searching for qualified candidates for an awesome career opportunity on one of the best Language Services Contracts in the nation. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to every employee, to include some of the best pay in the industry.

Qualified Candidates:

- U.S. Citizen
- Speak, Read and Write both English and Uyghur
- Are willing to travel overseas a minimum of 25% annually
- Are willing to be subject to, and pass a U.S. Government Agency Single Scope Background Investigation

Please contact Autumn Everitt (aeveritt@acclaimtechnical.com) with questions or suggestions on how we can better identify qualified candidates.

www.acclaimtechnical.com

Unregistered
12-01-06, 09:59
This opportunity has pay that starts in the Mid 90's for beginning translators, and well over six-figures for anyone who has worked in the translation field in the past!

Also, every employee that qualifies will receive a finalized Government Security Clearance that they will be able to take with them to any future employers!

Please email aeveritt@acclaimtechnical with you resume or questions!

Autumn Everitt

Unregistered
13-01-06, 02:21
What a good opportunity this is! I am very good at both English and Uyghur languages. I have translated lots of scientific papers from English into Uyghur. However, I am not a US citizen. Is it OK for an Australian citizen?

Unregistered
13-01-06, 09:03
What a good opportunity this is! I am very good at both English and Uyghur languages. I have translated lots of scientific papers from English into Uyghur. However, I am not a US citizen. Is it OK for an Australian citizen?

According to the employee, they have very obvious requirement for this particular position that you have to be a US citizen. There is no need for unnecessary questions. If you fell like you are qualified for the job you should read the job qualifications really carefully. If you interested you should contact them instead of asking some questions like you just did. This is some kind of serious job, I think they require you have a top security clearance even not a simple security clearance.

Unregistered
24-01-06, 10:49
Autumn Here - yes thanks for your response - This position is specifically for U.S. Citizens due to the level of Security Clearance that is required. It basically breaks down to the simple fact that we cannot conduct our intensive background investigation on anyone but a Citizen. We do not require that you currently hold a Security Clearance, as we can sponsor one for you, but this can take 6-9 months. Thanks again for your responses, and please do contact me personally at:

aeveritt@acclaimtechnical.com

with your resume or any further questions.

-Autumn

Unregistered
02-02-06, 10:36
I have received some outstanding candidates via this message board, and I just want to say THANK YOU!!! This has been a great opportunity, that obviously other government contractors are utilizing as well - I'm very pleased and impressed at the caliber of people who have contacted me! Thanks again, and please let me know if you have any questions, or if you have been on the verge of contacting me, please go ahead!

aeveritt@acclaimtechnical.com

Autumn