PDA

View Full Version : I want to support Uyghur Turks

Unregistered
03-01-06, 18:28
My father is an ethnic Turk (Azeri) from Iran, and I want to help and support my Uyghur brethren in any way I can...please let me know how I can be of any help.

Unregistered
03-01-06, 18:37
My father is an ethnic Turk (Azeri) from Iran, and I want to help and support my Uyghur brethren in any way I can...please let me know how I can be of any help.
I need Help! please help me please!

Unregistered
03-01-06, 20:02
if you really want to do something for Uyghur,Please go to Uyghur Amercan Asociation or MS. Rabia Khadir(202-828-1292). they will tell you what to do. just call them. Thanks again.

Unregistered
04-01-06, 01:04
if you really want to do something for Uyghur,Please go to Uyghur Amercan Asociation or MS. Rabia Khadir(202-828-1292). they will tell you what to do. just call them. Thanks again.

Thanks your reply
But Now I live in Australia. I have not money to phone her

Unregistered
10-01-06, 17:43
you can help by learn more about the history of the uyghurs and other turks then read about the situation in eastern turkistan , then you tell all your friends in australia about the uyghurs and thier cause , i think that there are alot of uyghurs in australia and they gather always but i dont know where exatcly in australia , thanks brother for your concern about your uyghurs brothers , may tenri bless you.

Sultan Uyghur

.........?
10-01-06, 18:49
dear sir
why dont you search uygur associations and foundation in net.You know this website and you know how to use computer come on be serious about it.

Unregistered
10-01-06, 19:19
Thanks your reply
But Now I live in Australia. I have not money to phone her
yeh,right,

Unregistered
08-07-09, 14:47
I need Help! please help me please!

restless

uyghurs can help you.

Unregistered
08-07-09, 16:05

Please contact with me if you want to help the Uighurs......
tarim.m@hotmail.com

Unregistered
13-08-11, 17:23
I do not know whose idea of a joke it is, but someone impersonating me is claiming to be me and claims to live in Australia...Only one post was from me, the original one. I do not live in Australia, I live in the USA, and I never claimed I did not have enough money for a phone call.

Yuxardaki yazdiqlar menim deyil...men amerikada yashayiram...

Unregistered
14-08-11, 00:47
Salam Brother

Thank you so much for you interested Uyghur.
Please contact East Turkistan Australia Association.
www.etaa.org.au

Wandana Community Center
14 Blacks Road
Gilles Plains South Australia 5098

+61 8 7225 7180

Thankfully

Nadira

Uyghur Yolwas
14-08-11, 02:41
I do not know whose idea of a joke it is, but someone impersonating me is claiming to be me and claims to live in Australia...Only one post was from me, the original one. I do not live in Australia, I live in the USA, and I never claimed I did not have enough money for a phone call.

Yuxardaki yazdiqlar menim deyil...men amerikada yashayiram...

Salam brother,

Thank you so much for offering help for Uyghurs. Don't be surprised with the impersonation in here. This is an open forum and there are a lot of Chinese spies lurking behind the screen.

Sizge kop rehmet eytimen.