PDA

View Full Version : Why uyghur restaurants are not doing well in Canada and US?

Unregistered
14-05-10, 17:36
I love uyghur food but few uyghur restaurants in Canada and US are doing well or even survive? Any ideas about why?

Unregistered
14-05-10, 20:39
All the Uighur restaurants in Australia are doing really well, theres 4 restaurants in adelaide, 2 melbourne and 3 in Sydney. Maybe they are doing well because the majority of the customers are han chinese then uighurs and a small growing market is the australians themselves.

Unregistered
14-05-10, 21:44
majority of the customers are han Chinese? I was surprised that Uyghur restaurant owners even allowed Chinese into their restaurants.

All the Uighur restaurants in Australia are doing really well, theres 4 restaurants in adelaide, 2 melbourne and 3 in Sydney. Maybe they are doing well because the majority of the customers are han chinese then uighurs and a small growing market is the australians themselves.

Unregistered
15-05-10, 03:03
majority of the customers are han Chinese? I was surprised that Uyghur restaurant owners even allowed Chinese into their restaurants.

The Han Chinese are getting rich from the uighurs and their land in ET why shouldn't we also take there money

Unregistered
16-05-10, 11:46
What is wrong with it ? Money is money.
Do not stupid & confuse those ordinary han people with the chinese government.
If anyone likes to eat Uyghur food, he/she should be welcomed !

Unregistered
16-05-10, 12:37
Uyghur foods are good for the people, who dare to eat halal meats, and they usually become healthy and they will have the long life by eating Uyghur foods, the Chinese got understand this point already since they see the real effect. But outside the propaganda is toward vegetarian foods to be in healthy living, but the grass eating livings usually got the shot life in nature. Conclusion, the points are contradicted by.
By guessing, it may be all about the propaganda that is not sufficient enough to convince outside people?

Unregistered
17-05-10, 08:21
There is a story that Uyghur folks opened couple of kosher (halal) restaurants in su zhu and wen zhu cities in China. Their initial imagined goal was to attract Muslim customers there were the merchandises from neighboring Muslim countries. Unfortunately, local Chinese people become their regular customers and those targeted Muslims are enjoining Chinese restaurants in those cities. Question is how those neighboring Muslims enjoy the Chinese restaurants while Chinese restaurants enjoy using pork, because the pork is customarily excluded from Muslims Kosher meat category. {Perhaps, Chinese restaurants did not mention those Muslim customers that Chinese restaurants use pork when preparing dish for them}. So the opinion now is, in order to prevent such customer losing phenomena in United States and Canada, the Uyghur restaurants should think Jews and local kosher oriented customers including Muslim customers. Uyghur restaurants should do a propaganda that Uyghur restaurants uses kosher meat, it might provide better business future.

Unregistered
17-05-10, 11:59
It is just kind of strange to see Uyghur restaurants having han Chinese as their main customer base while we are seeing so much hatred toward han Chinese on this board. I would be too scared to go into a Uyghur restaurant if I were a han Chinese.

What is wrong with it ? Money is money.
Do not stupid & confuse those ordinary han people with the chinese government.
If anyone likes to eat Uyghur food, he/she should be welcomed !

Unregistered
17-05-10, 13:23
It is just kind of strange to see Uyghur restaurants having han Chinese as their main customer base while we are seeing so much hatred toward han Chinese on this board. I would be too scared to go into a Uyghur restaurant if I were a han Chinese.

It seems to me you should better go to Chinese websites and advice them not to go Uyghur restaurants. But Chinese people they know a point that the Uyghur they donít eat Chinese food and also they donít eat Chinese people too. If this is the point, then the Chinese people, probably, they wonít buy your advice as well. At this point, I would worry for your pity thinking.

Unregistered
17-05-10, 14:19
why are you so upsetted? Which part of what I said was not true? It doesn't take a PHD in English to learn from this forumn than you guys hate Chinese people.

It seems to me you should better go to Chinese websites and advice them not to go Uyghur restaurants. But Chinese people they know a point that the Uyghur they donít eat Chinese food and also they donít eat Chinese people too. If this is the point, then the Chinese people, probably, they wonít buy your advice as well. At this point, I would worry for your pity thinking.

Unregistered
17-05-10, 14:49
why are you so upsetted? Which part of what I said was not true? It doesn't take a PHD in English to learn from this forumn than you guys hate Chinese people.

There is nothing like upset as you thought it. you might not need phd in English if you got English Colony. The dollar just got the Washington face but rather having a Chinese face or your face. what is point of you advices here >> either Uyghur restaurants should not allow Chinese in, or Chinese should not visit Uyghur restaurants. Do you think, the American, Chinese,and Japanese they are doing businesses because of they like each others very much?

Unregistered
29-05-10, 11:46
the most problem is that we are not working very good we are see this like a normal work but uyghur food is first
culture secound business but i have working most 5 to 6 year in this area in turkey istanbul . now in istanbul we have 10 uyghur resturant ur small resturant,s but all ahve problem all not good style but some problem we have sure some problem but i think first culture secound buiness .......... but our uyghurs think first buiness secound culture
that a problem and i can ask more matter but : why good luck.

alikukna
02-06-10, 23:25
uyghur brothers drive han chinese out of east turkistan

alikukna
02-06-10, 23:27
any good suggestios, contact me at ibrahuti@gmail.com

alikukna
03-06-10, 20:31
Any new development of the Tianjing restaurant incident?