PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Language and Culture School is going to officially open this coming Sunday

Zubayra Shamseden
18-02-10, 13:28

Dear parents, our Uyghur Language and Culture School is going to officially open this coming Sunday, February 21st. We hope to see many of your children there. It is open to anyone who wants to come, ages four and up. Please see the attached flyer for time and location. Call Nuriman if you have any questions at 443-710-5521. You may also contact Patigul if you are unable to reach me.

US Uyghur Women's Committee, Education Subcommittee.

Hormetlik Ata-Anilar,

Uyghur Til we Medenyet Mektiwi aldimizdiki Yekshenbe, yeni 2-ayning 21-kuni etigen saet 10 din bashlinidu. Herqaysingizlarning 4 yashtin yuquri bolghan perzentliringizlarni mektepke ekilishingizlarni umut qilimiz. Birer soalingiz we yaki bilmekci bolghan ehwallar bolsa Amerika Uyghur Ayalliri Komititi, Maarip bolumi bilen alaqe qilsingizlar bolidu. Alaqe nomurlar: 443-710-5521

Hormet bilen,

Amerika Uyghur Ayalliri Komiteti, Maarip Bolumi
(http://www.uyghuramerican.org)

Kathy Polias
18-02-10, 16:31
Dear US Uyghur Women's Committee:

Wonderful work! Best of luck with the Uyghur language and culture school. I wish that I lived in the DC area so that I could attend the school too!

Best wishes,
Kathy Polias

Unregistered
19-02-10, 12:22
Congratulations to the Uyghur women comite in US. I hope the Uyghurs in other countries can follow this pattern.

Unregistered
19-02-10, 14:37
That is googd start!!!