PDA

View Full Version : Do uyghur people consider Al Qaeda as a terrorist organization?

Unregistered
23-01-10, 17:42
Do uyghur people consider Al Qaeda as a terrorist organization?

Unregistered
23-01-10, 18:06

Yes, We do.
The people are helding in GITMO right now are not belong to Al Qaeda. As you know (the U.S government already made it clear) that they were in wrong place in wrong time. Generally, the Uyhurs have no complains about the Americans, actually, we do appreciate that able to live in the State. At least, we know that we couldn't get better anywhere else. There fore, I personally do not believe that the Uyghurs ( I am one of them) support any kind Al Qaeda activities or what so ever.

Unregistered
23-01-10, 18:38
Al Qaeda is terrorist organization when they attack the US. But, if they fight against comminist china, they are anti communist-terrorism organization. That up to who they are fighting against.

Unregistered
23-01-10, 23:10
I think the 9/11 is terrorist act, becaue the US not occupaing any country around the world; in contrary US helping to powerless people such Kosovanian. So the people who died in 9/11 are totally innocent and the action against them is terror. If some attack happen to againist the china , I have to think about it twice, because todoy, chinese people totally supporting their govrernments plociy. no any chinese spoke about againist the excution that carrieng out in ET now. at the some time chinese people killing uyghurs in Shenjen and and hubey. these are only some example we can heard

Unregistered
24-01-10, 00:14
Communist red chinese is big terrorist organization around the world.Communist china with special good relationship al-kaida and Taliba goverment.US troop founded Aghanistan taliban military storage all gun and bomba,military product is (MADE IN CHINA).Iraq samething! Right now chinese support Iran and N korea.

Unregistered
24-01-10, 08:25
I knew that Al Qaeda was the main group who gets support from american CIA and from chinese armed forces during Soviet invasion.

There are plenty of evidences that People's Republic of China provided a lot of support to Taliban who is now called Al Qaeda by americans, for example the military traning of many hundred Taliban soldiers at Nanjing Paobing Xueyuan (南京炮兵学院)during 1980's.
Regarding US support to Al Qaeda, it is simply enough to watch the film of Rambo in Afghanistan.

As majority people in the world, I also DO NOT believe that 9.11 was triggered by Al Qaeda or Taliban, it should be CIA itself.
People in Afghanstan can not have a clean shoes to wear, how you can claim them that they are terrorist ?
Although there is no absolute justice in this world, but you can not hide the justice for ever.

I personally do not like the way of their (Afghan's) life, but how they wear or live is their own problem and should not concerned by others.

We Uyghurs considering that the true terrorist is the government of the PR. China. If democratic westerns (including Amercians and Germans) or radical muslims (including Suadis & Persians) in todays world do not recognize the current true terrorist -- tricky chinese government--- then they will face immence problem by tomorrow or thereafter so they can not easly stop the soft invasion of this tricky chinese terrorist.

Unregistered
24-01-10, 14:59
definitely terrorist organization. no doubt about that

Unregistered
24-01-10, 15:14
911 is al qaeda did. I believe CIA. I don't think CIA will attack it own countries, that is just a rumor.

I knew that Al Qaeda was the main group who gets support from american CIA and from chinese armed forces during Soviet invasion.

There are plenty of evidences that People's Republic of China provided a lot of support to Taliban who is now called Al Qaeda by americans, for example the military traning of many hundred Taliban soldiers at Nanjing Paobing Xueyuan (南京炮兵学院)during 1980's.
Regarding US support to Al Qaeda, it is simply enough to watch the film of Rambo in Afghanistan.

As majority people in the world, I also DO NOT believe that 9.11 was triggered by Al Qaeda or Taliban, it should be CIA itself.
People in Afghanstan can not have a clean shoes to wear, how you can claim them that they are terrorist ?
Although there is no absolute justice in this world, but you can not hide the justice for ever.

I personally do not like the way of their (Afghan's) life, but how they wear or live is their own problem and should not concerned by others.

We Uyghurs considering that the true terrorist is the government of the PR. China. If democratic westerns (including Amercians and Germans) or radical muslims (including Suadis & Persians) in todays world do not recognize the current true terrorist -- tricky chinese government--- then they will face immence problem by tomorrow or thereafter so they can not easly stop the soft invasion of this tricky chinese terrorist.

Unregistered
24-01-10, 16:38
Yes, if you believe CIA then you have to believe that it is the interest of the United States of America so they can have reasons for US invasion in Iraq & Afghanistan. It is the interest of USA as well as PR.China to lable Al Qaeda

If it is realy for possession of WMD or Human rights or Unjustice policies of these countries, then why US keep silent when chinese government kills hundreds of Uyghurs and Tibetans every year ?

Simple question, if an aeroplane crashes on the top side of such strong building, how it collaps from the button (unless it was made in china) !?

Do not be blind !

911 is al qaeda did. I believe CIA. I don't think CIA will attack it own countries, that is just a rumor.

Unregistered
24-01-10, 17:19
don't be bilnd, after you saw the fact you don't believe it, then ask expert who might explain the questions but not presuming that you are right. I don't think that is interest of USA to bomb its own economic center with airplanes. You can say that might not be conducted by Al queda since we do not have direct evidences to support that. And that might be Al quedua who wish USA get involved a war with Islam, which they have been trying for. Now the war started as they wished, what they get? China may benifiting from this, and their people was cheered by this event. That do not rule out China or Russia or some other countries were behind that. Those are just hypothesis, that need evidences to support to make it fact. I am sorry, I have to say, currently we (public) don't know any evidences to recognize the real fact. But, the logic and the Al queda's acceptance of the blame is more or less suggerss they did it, and they (Al queda and its supporter?, you know who I am refering) wish USA geting into a war after that. They made it. What I believe that might be a bigger plan to weaken the US. However, they were wrong, USA is strong enought to take any challenges, from far east or from the middle east. But, I guess that not USA or the Al queda will be the final winner, as the real evil winner who is hinding behind is emerging up after the 911. China do not fight against Al queda, and Al queda start against China,that is not such simple just because of Uyghur issue, I guess Al queda was sold out by the hidden supporting power and looking for a chance to revenge. Like you guessed, those are completely different guess of mine.

Yes, if you believe CIA then you have to believe that it is the interest of the United States of America so they can have reasons for US invasion in Iraq & Afghanistan. It is the interest of USA as well as PR.China to lable Al Qaeda

If it is realy for possession of WMD or Human rights or Unjustice policies of these countries, then why US keep silent when chinese government kills hundreds of Uyghurs and Tibetans every year ?

Simple question, if an aeroplane crashes on the top side of such strong building, how it collaps from the button (unless it was made in china) !?

Do not be blind !

Unregistered
24-01-10, 21:56
That means, china do involved or hinding behind the 911? They support Al queda in the beginig, when 911 successed, they quickely turn their face and against ' terrorism'-only uyghur people, because that is the decision they can avoid fight against al queda directly with the US and want benifit from it. They arefake 'anti-terrorism', but laughting behind the US, they never fight real terrorism directly after supported Al quada's attack. When the US were 'invited' to the Afgan, the chinese trying to keep themself from antiterrorism with USA when they find out the talliban is strong enough to survive for a while and weaken the US, but anouncing 'uyghur are terrorism for them' as an answere for the US and international community. They faked up few events in CHina to support their view of 'Uyghur terrorism', and trying to equal their anti- Uyghur people with anti terrorism-Al queda and Taliban. They tried to flare up islamic emotion in the uyghurs to anti-American. They think they are smart by lying and fake up and playing around.. Actualy both, innocent-Uyghur people, USA and Al queda have figured out the true face of this 'smiling' evil. They sold out their traditional ' Islam alliance', prosecuting Uyghur and did not help the US.( of cause, we all were educated by the CHina that the US is the biggest enemy and paper tigger). When they trying to keep cheating the Muslims and the West, their smile covered evil fascist face toward Uyghur and Tibet were clealy revealed after this 911, more clearier than ever. Now, we Uyghur and the Tibet people realized who is the real enemy, not only to Uyghur and the Tibet but to the whole world.
Evidences? Look back those years, there are full of evidences waiting for you to write up! Hurry up, china is expert and fast in washing away everythings, on the grounf, in the books, tapes or on the pictures. The chinese is 'efficient' on this part. So, the evidences are the facts that we have been gone through these years.

don't be bilnd, after you saw the fact you don't believe it, then ask expert who might explain the questions but not presuming that you are right. I don't think that is interest of USA to bomb its own economic center with airplanes. You can say that might not be conducted by Al queda since we do not have direct evidences to support that. And that might be Al quedua who wish USA get involved a war with Islam, which they have been trying for. Now the war started as they wished, what they get? China may benifiting from this, and their people was cheered by this event. That do not rule out China or Russia or some other countries were behind that. Those are just hypothesis, that need evidences to support to make it fact. I am sorry, I have to say, currently we (public) don't know any evidences to recognize the real fact. But, the logic and the Al queda's acceptance of the blame is more or less suggerss they did it, and they (Al queda and its supporter?, you know who I am refering) wish USA geting into a war after that. They made it. What I believe that might be a bigger plan to weaken the US. However, they were wrong, USA is strong enought to take any challenges, from far east or from the middle east. But, I guess that not USA or the Al queda will be the final winner, as the real evil winner who is hinding behind is emerging up after the 911. China do not fight against Al queda, and Al queda start against China,that is not such simple just because of Uyghur issue, I guess Al queda was sold out by the hidden supporting power and looking for a chance to revenge. Like you guessed, those are completely different guess of mine.

Unregistered
25-01-10, 18:11
Yes, Al Queda is a terrorist organization and there might be one or more country supporting them. Iraq, Afgan might among few of those supporters. I believe there are more. Some is trying to 'peacefully' take in the throne when setting other into fight. Some are gethering strength when the antagonized part loose the strength. Some are waving their atom bombs. Since the atom bomb is over destuctive weapen. I believe the countries who trying to use it as attack or as defence, or to 'negotiate', both are terrorists.

I am a Uyghur, I against terrorism, but will not consider all the violance as terrorism. Acute attack or chronic attack should both considered as terrorism, since the consequence and result is the same. I consider violance is nessecary to defence and to overthrow the evil power, like Sadam, NAZI, chinese ccp, and N korea ccp etc.. When the evil has a atom bomb and waving it as a threat to other, I definitly think they are terrorism as well.

If a war is declared between countries because of some economic-political or geography cause, some destructive weapens is too strong that can cause large number of civilians death and consequences on our eco-system. The ideal resolusion is by dialog, however that is not always acheivable for their goal, and people do fight as result. Like the US army fight against Sadam' army and the Talliban army, who were considered direct supporter of Al Queda. Like China India's war and some other regional wars.

The order is reqired to ensure the civilization and violance is required to ensure it some time. The atom bomb owner countries is especialy suscepitable to state terrorism than those who do not have one. When a country care too much on its own and sensitive too much to the occupied land, and when they are believing too much on violance and refuse on dialog 'or just dialoging with atom bomd at hand', then, that is a more destructive to human civilization than a temporary terrorism. They will outomaticaly follow nationalism, fascism and extrimitism, which I consider has more profound harm. Al Queda is a terrorist organization but Fascism and extream nationalism is more destructive in a long rung to human socirty.

In the end, I just want to express that, china have to accept the political and human rights of Uyghur and Tibet people and accept the indeginous status of them over their own land. Through the dialog to solve the problems is the more constructive and resposible. However, if chinese government neglect their rights because of their relative smal numbers and weakness in force, trying to label any of their resentment as terrorist. Block their rights of communication and their rights of express. Persecusion and faking evidences, manuver the Press for their own political interest but without justice. I do consider they are evil and practicing fascism in reality.