PDA

View Full Version : In general, do the Uyghur people support the American people . . .

Unregistered
21-01-10, 10:57
in the war against Islamic terrorism?

Unregistered
21-01-10, 12:01
in the war against Islamic terrorism?

we support your mom at night ..and have been doing so for a long time...and you are the product.
we can support anyone except a chink ...get packing and head your home sick pests...

Unregistered
21-01-10, 14:20
Uyghurs only please reply. Do Uyghurs support the American people in their war against Islamic terrorism?

Unregistered
21-01-10, 23:50
Uyghurs only please reply. Do Uyghurs support the American people in their war against Islamic terrorism?

Yes , I do .

Unregistered
21-01-10, 23:57
Don't happy thug, Yes, I do. what I mean is I do support against Chinese communist terrorist. What a happy ending.

Yes , I do .

Unregistered
22-01-10, 00:00
Does chinese communist like terrorist?

Unregistered
22-01-10, 00:01
Yes, they do.

Does chinese communist like terrorist?

Unregistered
22-01-10, 00:03
Does chinese communist against USA?

Yes, they do.

Unregistered
22-01-10, 00:04
Chinese communist terrorst is benifiting from this war. They are just evil. They against both islam and USA.

Does chinese communist against USA?

Unregistered
22-01-10, 00:07
Don't happy thug, Yes, I do. what I mean is I do support against Chinese communist terrorist. What a happy ending.

I don,t understand you who are the chinese communist terrorist ?

Unregistered
22-01-10, 00:07
Uyghur and USA will definitly stand together against evil. Uyghur and Islamic world will definitly stand together against evil as well.

Chinese communist terrorst is benifiting from this war. They are just evil. They against both islam and USA.

Unregistered
22-01-10, 17:26
To answer your question:
1) realize that islam is against terrorism. Inflicting harm to inncocents on this kind of scale is a ticket straight to HELL. It is human corruption and inhumane polotics that start terrorism. Any terrorist who cliams to be muslim, christian, or any other religion.... he isn't one of them. Terrorism violates the fundemental principles of most religions.
2) Jihad is an internal war against war... it is a human's fight against against his immorality. In addition when Jihad is external... the main purpose is to perserve morality and there are strict guidlines that prohibit immoral action in the persuit of morality.
3) Uyghurs are against terrorism. They are victims of Communist Chinese State Sponsered Terrorism. Except China refuses to acknowlege their ethnic cleansing of uighurs as terrorism or genocide. For decades the Uighur population has been diminishing due to China's policies to destroy them. False accusations turned propaganda are used to minupulate the people of China into hating and harming Uighurs. Uighurs have no protection from any government. Any attempt to raise their heads and speak is called seperatism and even terrorism and leads to imprisionment and sooner or later execution. Futhermore, becuase the world has turned a blind eye to this injustice, China is moving Uighurs out of their homes and into Chinese cities where they are made slaves and even prostitutes. And when someone tries to fight this injustice, because they are muslim they are labled terrorist and executed. Even Childern. Refer to China's statement that the 22 Uighurs who fleed to Cambodia are all terrorist...including the small childern. SO YES! We are aginst China's terrorism,Al Queda's terrorism, and other international terrorist organizations.
4) We believe in America. Many of us have left our home in search for freedom and our identities. America provided us with a home. And because America is the land of oppertunity, we hope to be given the oppertunity to emancipate our uighur people from the reigns of communist China. America is supposed to value justice and democracy above all things. Poloticans all promise to spread the seed of justice in all parts of the Globe. Well, we want those seeds. We cry for them, we die for them, and we pray that someday America will help us fight injustice and gain our independence as a democracy. As long as we live will will promote justice and fight against terror and injustice.

So there you have it...............from an Uighur

Unregistered
22-01-10, 20:19
Nice explanation. You've been talking a lot about terrorism. So in your opinion, what's the definition of terrorism?

To answer your question:
1) realize that islam is against terrorism. Inflicting harm to inncocents on this kind of scale is a ticket straight to HELL. It is human corruption and inhumane polotics that start terrorism. Any terrorist who cliams to be muslim, christian, or any other religion.... he isn't one of them. Terrorism violates the fundemental principles of most religions.
2) Jihad is an internal war against war... it is a human's fight against against his immorality. In addition when Jihad is external... the main purpose is to perserve morality and there are strict guidlines that prohibit immoral action in the persuit of morality.
3) Uyghurs are against terrorism. They are victims of Communist Chinese State Sponsered Terrorism. Except China refuses to acknowlege their ethnic cleansing of uighurs as terrorism or genocide. For decades the Uighur population has been diminishing due to China's policies to destroy them. False accusations turned propaganda are used to minupulate the people of China into hating and harming Uighurs. Uighurs have no protection from any government. Any attempt to raise their heads and speak is called seperatism and even terrorism and leads to imprisionment and sooner or later execution. Futhermore, becuase the world has turned a blind eye to this injustice, China is moving Uighurs out of their homes and into Chinese cities where they are made slaves and even prostitutes. And when someone tries to fight this injustice, because they are muslim they are labled terrorist and executed. Even Childern. Refer to China's statement that the 22 Uighurs who fleed to Cambodia are all terrorist...including the small childern. SO YES! We are aginst China's terrorism,Al Queda's terrorism, and other international terrorist organizations.
4) We believe in America. Many of us have left our home in search for freedom and our identities. America provided us with a home. And because America is the land of oppertunity, we hope to be given the oppertunity to emancipate our uighur people from the reigns of communist China. America is supposed to value justice and democracy above all things. Poloticans all promise to spread the seed of justice in all parts of the Globe. Well, we want those seeds. We cry for them, we die for them, and we pray that someday America will help us fight injustice and gain our independence as a democracy. As long as we live will will promote justice and fight against terror and injustice.

So there you have it...............from an Uighur

Unregistered
22-01-10, 21:59
Terrorism - from Uighurs point of view - It is Chinese communist government's bloody crackdown on Uighurs, which is terrorizing, genociding, petrifying UYGHUR PEOPLE in their homeland-East Turkestan.

Nice explanation. You've been talking a lot about terrorism. So in your opinion, what's the definition of terrorism?

Unregistered
23-01-10, 05:55
So from Uighur's point of view, other than what Chinese communist government did or is doing in East Turkestan or China, is there any other terrorism in the world? In other words, in your opinion, is what Al Qaeda did a form of terrorism?

Terrorism - from Uighurs point of view - It is Chinese communist government's bloody crackdown on Uighurs, which is terrorizing, genociding, petrifying UYGHUR PEOPLE in their homeland-East Turkestan.

Unregistered
23-01-10, 07:10

When I was East Turkistan, my belief was Uyghur are very nice, human, democratic people because of Uyghur inherits religion of Islam. After more than ten years abroad, my belief is now Uyghur are very nice, human, democratic people because of Uyghur inherits own culture which rooted a thousand year before now. If you research Uyghur culture, you may find the Uyghur become democratic freedom fighter for central Asia since a thousand year before now. So I urge the World to learn and study the Uyghur culture. Perhaps, they will find something good for its future.

So the correct question has to be asked for: Do Uyghurs support the American people in their war against terrorism?

If so, I am sure you will have a definite "Yes" answer from Uyghur.

Unregistered
23-01-10, 16:37

Uyghurs desire to have a democratic, free neighbouring country where they can be safe when they flee to. They want a strong neihgbour who would not send Uyghurs back to China when they come to the country and seeked asylum. As far as now, Kazakistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgisistan, Pakistan, Russia have been sending Uyghurs back to China and those Uyghurs got excuted or disappeared. China does not want a free, democratic pro America, pro west government under their nose in Afhanistan. Taliban wants a dictator, anti america and anti west goverenment and dark society in Afhanistan.
Conclusion: Uyghurs are clever enough to realise that who is their enemy and who is their ally.

Unregistered
23-01-10, 18:23
Nice answere! A full demacratic county that don't bow to evil chiniese government.

Uyghurs desire to have a democratic, free neighbouring country where they can be safe when they flee to. They want a strong neihgbour who would not send Uyghurs back to China when they come to the country and seeked asylum. As far as now, Kazakistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgisistan, Pakistan, Russia have been sending Uyghurs back to China and those Uyghurs got excuted or disappeared. China does not want a free, democratic pro America, pro west government under their nose in Afhanistan. Taliban wants a dictator, anti america and anti west goverenment and dark society in Afhanistan.
Conclusion: Uyghurs are clever enough to realise that who is their enemy and who is their ally.

Unregistered
23-01-10, 18:32
Al qaeda did on America is terrorism. If they did the same on communist China, I think that is fighting evil power. Because Chinese govenment is conducting super terrorism on its own citizen and minorities, then the Al qaeda will be fighting super terrorism with terrorism. That will turn out to be fighting for those oppressed and terrified people who has been suffering super terrorism of chinese government.

So from Uighur's point of view, other than what Chinese communist government did or is doing in East Turkestan or China, is there any other terrorism in the world? In other words, in your opinion, is what Al Qaeda did a form of terrorism?

Unregistered
23-01-10, 18:50
There are many definitions of terrorism and the world still doesn't have it set in stone. However, when we see it, it's easy to recognize. Terrorism is the killing of innocents on a massive scale. Terrorism is directly relation to dehumanization and human rights violations. It's the torture and brutal murder of a people. Thus.... Uighurs are victims of terror. What's sad is that the world turns a blind eye to this injustice and even nods down to china's accusations. What are terrorists? Human's hiding behind satan's attitude or Satan hiding behind human skin? Both.

Do not mistake self defense for terrorism. When individuals have been undermined and dehumanized on a massive scale and act towards reducing the harms inflicted upon them... this is an act of defense and self preservation... not terrorism. For example, Uighurs have fought against brutal forces of Communist China with both words and fists. Yet both their words and actions are suppressed and propagandized by China as terrorism.

Unregistered
23-01-10, 18:57
Al qaeda did on America is terrorism. If they did the same on communist China, I think that is fighting evil power. Because Chinese govenment is conducting super terrorism on its own citizen and minorities, then the Al qaeda will be fighting super terrorism with terrorism. That will turn out to be fighting for those oppressed and terrified people who has been suffering super terrorism of chinese government.--- fighting terrorism with terrorism? That's immoral. You can't fight injustice with injustice... it just creates more injustice.

Al qaeda does not fight against china, but with it. Communist China is as bad as Al queda and they even work towards destabalizing the world together. Of course, they will pretend to resent each other... but their motives and actions are similar. Destruction of innocents. Al Qaeda does this to antagonize the world against Islam- their actions are inherently aginst Islamic principles.China... Al Queda they are both monsters.

Unregistered
23-01-10, 19:21
I agree, fighting injustice with injustice or fighting terrorism with terrorism, is kind of odd. Though I believe they both are monsters against humannity, I don't believe Al quida and China are on the same boat. China is more utilizing all means that against the West and repress the 'internal affair', and have been growing strong in some extent. I don't think if Al quada will consider China as alliance, but more like a potential threat. Things is always changing. We have to change our view when situation changed. I agree they both are terrorism. Utilizing one to against the other will not be a bad idea. Save energy and save lifes and reduce threats when both monster weaken. So we will get a more tolerent Islam, democritic china, and more peaceful world in the end. That is not against justic or advocate terrorism, but manipulate its output to eliminate them and largely reduce the possible destruction on civilized socities,which include uyghurs.

--- fighting terrorism with terrorism? That's immoral. You can't fight injustice with injustice... it just creates more injustice.

Al qaeda does not fight against china, but with it. Communist China is as bad as Al queda and they even work towards destabalizing the world together. Of course, they will pretend to resent each other... but their motives and actions are similar. Destruction of innocents. Al Qaeda does this to antagonize the world against Islam- their actions are inherently aginst Islamic principles.China... Al Queda they are both monsters.