PDA

View Full Version : the UNHR or UAA

Unregistered
25-12-09, 16:13
Who broke the story first? Why shohrat Hoshor did not ask Dolkun the question? why rfa is the voice for UAA and DUQ not for uyghur people who live outside of inside in East Turkistan.

I've followed the uyghur story quite along time, I would say, however, I was abit concerned when I heard the news of the 22 uygur refugees landed in Cambodia. How did the story broke? Who did report this Washington Post first? Was there any violation on the UN refugee act, 1980, where it states very specificaly that protect the identity and privacy of refugees. I would draw a hard line on with Uyghur organizations overseas with the UN and find out who in fact revealed the story to the public?
Shohrat, who is the reporter on this, you should do a bit more research and find out who broke the story first. YOu can ask this hard question from your so called leaders including Rabiye or Dulkun Isa, then come back and write such none sense,. thanks!

RFA and voice of america report the same thing as CCTV or Xinhou. The difference is one for so called Chinese, tibat or Uygur decomocracy and other is for Red Chinese. Please ask the hard question and be impartial.

Unregistered
25-12-09, 19:04
I absolutely agree with you!. Why don't you ask this question? is there any one who voilated the law? WE have to ask this question from our leaders and the UN workers?

Unregistered
25-12-09, 20:11
Who broke the story first? Why shohrat Hoshor did not ask Dolkun the question? why rfa is the voice for UAA and DUQ not for uyghur people who live outside of inside in East Turkistan.

I've followed the uyghur story quite along time, I would say, however, I was abit concerned when I heard the news of the 22 uygur refugees landed in Cambodia. How did the story broke? Who did report this Washington Post first? Was there any violation on the UN refugee act, 1980, where it states very specificaly that protect the identity and privacy of refugees. I would draw a hard line on with Uyghur organizations overseas with the UN and find out who in fact revealed the story to the public?
Shohrat, who is the reporter on this, you should do a bit more research and find out who broke the story first. YOu can ask this hard question from your so called leaders including Rabiye or Dulkun Isa, then come back and write such none sense,. thanks!

RFA and voice of america report the same thing as CCTV or Xinhou. The difference is one for so called Chinese, tibat or Uygur decomocracy and other is for Red Chinese. Please ask the hard question and be impartial.

If nobody answers your questions, can you do something or just keep silent?

Unregistered
25-12-09, 23:43
RFA has no concern of other other people's safety, have no idea what confidentiality means, and this is not the first time their "subjects" are victimized by their unethical journalism. In many other media organizations, it is the journalists who get imprisoned because of their couragious ethical behaviour to find out the truth while protecting their "subjects," but in RFA's case, their "subjects" often get imprisoned, when their journalists talking big sitting in their safe and confortable homes in the US.

Also this is not the first time for people to raise such a question. A few years ago, an American journalist interviewed an Uyghur man secretly in an Urumqi hotel, but this man was imprisoned after the interview. This case was debated a lot about the journalist's putting this man's life at risk, but RFA people never ask themselves how many of their interviewees are imprisoned and if they are responsible for putting other people's life at risk.

Unregistered
26-12-09, 01:10
http://leavefreedom.blogspot.com/2009/12/uighur-protesters-land-in-cambodia.html

Unregistered
26-12-09, 06:32

Stop blaming eachother. No body knew China's arm was that long. We trusted UNHCR and International cummunity. China was tooo quick. It is the crime China made by violating international law. Stop blaming and find a way of saving their lives. easty to blame but difficult to do the tusk.

Unregistered
26-12-09, 09:08
You are absolutely right on this. Yeah, in this particular case that, an American journalist interviewed an Uyghur man, is also part of UAA involvement, where UAA current stuff ALIM sytoff had phoned and emailed the Uyghur guy previously in order to set up the interview with the American journalist, their emails and phone conversations had been monitored, and Chinese authorities already knew what was going to happen. What a surprise! In fact, after this tragedy, there was no questions raised either. Everyone settled there is no revolution without sacrifices. But we still have not realized that we live in democracy and every single repulsive action should be questioned.

This is not the first accident; this is repetition of several accidents, where almost 100s of Uyghur refugees were being deported after they had reported themselves to UAA or DUQ.

I am not trashing the UAA or DUQ, these organizations are great, but we need to resolve the issue in order move forward in our cause. I personally will be reaching some international law firms and seek legal remedy on these matters.

I will report all the result to this website in the very near future.

RFA has no concern of other other people's safety, have no idea what confidentiality means, and this is not the first time their "subjects" are victimized by their unethical journalism. In many other media organizations, it is the journalists who get imprisoned because of their couragious ethical behaviour to find out the truth while protecting their "subjects," but in RFA's case, their "subjects" often get imprisoned, when their journalists talking big sitting in their safe and confortable homes in the US.

Also this is not the first time for people to raise such a question. A few years ago, an American journalist interviewed an Uyghur man secretly in an Urumqi hotel, but this man was imprisoned after the interview. This case was debated a lot about the journalist's putting this man's life at risk, but RFA people never ask themselves how many of their interviewees are imprisoned and if they are responsible for putting other people's life at risk.

Unregistered
26-12-09, 10:05
You are absolutely right on this. Yeah, in this particular case that, an American journalist interviewed an Uyghur man, is also part of UAA involvement, where UAA current stuff ALIM sytoff had phoned and emailed the Uyghur guy previously in order to set up the interview with the American journalist, their emails and phone conversations had been monitored, and Chinese authorities already knew what was going to happen. What a surprise! In fact, after this tragedy, there was no questions raised either. Everyone settled there is no revolution without sacrifices. But we still have not realized that we live in democracy and every single repulsive action should be questioned.

This is not the first accident; this is repetition of several accidents, where almost 100s of Uyghur refugees were being deported after they had reported themselves to UAA or DUQ.

I am not trashing the UAA or DUQ, these organizations are great, but we need to resolve the issue in order move forward in our cause. I personally will be reaching some international law firms and seek legal remedy on these matters.

I will report all the result to this website in the very near future.

I really, trully hope that you can do what you've said.
Best

Unregistered
26-12-09, 10:49
If you don't know how long the Chinese arms are, it is your ignorance. You need to educate yourself before presuming how long Chinese arms can go. Chinese arms do not only reach those vulnerable Uyghur refugees but also reach Uyghur citizens of democratic countries, such as Husayin Celil, wherever they go. If Chinese arms have not reached you, it just means that the Chinese government does not care about you and what you do, but not many other Uyghurs who have very personal experience of being chased around the world for many years.

Instead of pointing your fingers at others and finding excuse for yourself, you just need to learn a painful lesson.

Stop blaming eachother. No body knew China's arm was that long. We trusted UNHCR and International cummunity. China was tooo quick. It is the crime China made by violating international law. Stop blaming and find a way of saving their lives. easty to blame but difficult to do the tusk.

Unregistered
26-12-09, 13:42
Yeah, we would have to find why the uyghur refugees broght all the way Vietnam to cambodia, where there is a UNHRC office in Vietnam.

Unregistered
27-12-09, 09:37
this is not the last or first either.