PDA

View Full Version : Americans love the Uyghur people

Unregistered
20-12-09, 00:13
I know that Cambodia's disgusting and reprehensible action in returning the Uyghurs to China made this a very dark day for the Uyghur people and also for the human race. I am an American and I want to remind the Uyghurs on this message board that many Americans love you. We support you, we admire you, we stand beside you, and we won't leave your side. I ask the other non-Uyghurs on this list to post messages of support for our Uyghur brothers and sisters. Tell them how much you care about them.

Unregistered
20-12-09, 00:34
dear sir:
I am all tears aftear reading your message,yes,It is a very dark day
for us,but I want tell you we also love american people very
very much !

I know that Cambodia's disgusting and reprehensible action in returning the Uyghurs to China made this a very dark day for the Uyghur people and also for the human race. I am an American and I want to remind the Uyghurs on this message board that many Americans love you. We support you, we admire you, we stand beside you, and we won't leave your side. I ask the other non-Uyghurs on this list to post messages of support for our Uyghur brothers and sisters. Tell them how much you care about them.

Unregistered
20-12-09, 01:36
dear sir :
thank you for your saying , we also love american people . but I don't know how to say that ,we are all very sad ..........

Unregistered
20-12-09, 05:18

Thanks. We are not aloud to live in peace within China, and we are not safe while we escape. What are we supposed to do??? Sad. I am really sad. Hopeless, dirty world.

nykhusan
20-12-09, 09:54
Communist China sent clear message to all Uyghur people: don't resist, just follow us, you see how are low all these Americans, Europeans, they just talk of democracy, but we can easily buy all of them, Asiatic nations must follow China to ensure their future and prosperity. I think they try to fulfill the dreams of Imperialistic Japan, using not weapon, but cash ( for lobbying) and economical cooperation. Anyway, USA is still the only country that can to challenge Red China and present sufferings of most American people ( deteriorating of internal economic situation, crushing of health insurance system, involvement in wars that impossible to win) will cause to open eyes of many Americans and understand what role is playing Red China in undermining of US stability and why 80% of US corporations moved their workforce and facilities into China, leaving 15 millions of Americans out of job.

Unregistered
20-12-09, 11:24
Deportation of the 20 Uyghurs by Cambodia to the hands of Chinese communists is one of the most tragic events taken place in 21st century. Unfortunately, this happened at the watch of the entire world, as world knowing that those Uyghurs would face degrading treatment and possible execution. Letting this happen by the western democracies is a clear assault to the soles of those who lost their lives for standing up for ideals of democracy and freedom in wars such as in Vietnam, Korea, Iraq and all other parts of the world. This is a very unique situation that keeping silence is morally displeasing to every freedom loving people around the world. It is displeasing to those who have shed their blood for fighting evil throughout the history. Today in a most tragic way, world stood silent as the communists took those Uyghurs away from Cambodia for their unlawful treatments, disregarding all international covenants Cambodia is bound to. UN by protecting those Uyghurs would have set an example for its effectiveness in protecting human dignity and rights, unfortunately, it failed to fulfill its obligation. This is a darkest day for the Uyghur people, darkest day for the UN and western democracies. I am amazed that there is such a little news coverage of this event in major news outlets in US and the rest of the world. Help exposing the suffering of the Uyghur people and help protecting their human dignity is an most glorious thing all democracies could do. How Uyghur issue is handled and how their aspiration is treated is somehow associated with how events unfold in all war zones in the world including Palestine, Afghanistan and Iraq etc. It ought to be of a biggest concern to the world as disregarding the plight of the Uyghurs just grievances could turn them into Islamic fanatics like we see in parts of Afghanistan. Remember, when those people see no light even from democratic nations such as US or Europe, they may go look for ways to arm themselves with ideals which is impossible to remove. This is a shameful day for UN and darkest day for the Uyghur people.

Unregistered
20-12-09, 11:30
Hello dear American,

Thank you for thinking of us in our tragic day. don't know what to say, got so emontional, no matter what God bless for good people and justice!

Unregistered
21-12-09, 16:57
I'm an American (born here) and I want to share support as well. There needs to be a peaceful resolution between then CCP and the Uyghur people.

I think one reason that Uyghur issues do not reach the American media (besides the fact that we have wars and financial issues, climate change, etc that take up time), is that the "Iron Curtain" of Russia and China and the Uyghur's geographic location and isolation, kept Americans from ever seeing or getting to know about the Uyghur culture and people.

There is not even a Uyghur restaurant in the D.C. area. When people see movies about a country or people, or eat their food, then they feel familiar with them, and care when they hear something bad has happened to them. I had no idea that NoVa was the center of Uyghur expats until I read it in article. There is not much public representation of Uyghurs in our area.

Unregistered
22-12-09, 04:23
Thanks for the message,and thanks for your supporting us. We love Americans very much, this is not becuase we're here. Uighurs historically feel themselves to the best friend of the West. I think, every Western experienced it if they had visited the Uighuria.

Unregistered
22-12-09, 08:20

Thanks for your nice message dear American brother or sister!
God bless Americans and Uygurs!

Unregistered
22-12-09, 20:40
Many Americans have tried to convince our government to do just that. Unfortunately, our government doesn't always do the right thing. I am very sorry for that. However, I know for sure that there are still many Americans who love the Uyghurs and I am one of those Americans. The Uyghurs have had a very big impact on my life.

Unregistered
23-12-09, 01:57
Dear feriend:
thank you so much !!!!!!!we know many American support us very very much!!!!!!
that"s why we love american su much!!!!!!! some people ask our learder's
idear about American arme stationeding problem when she vist japan last month,
she said:"that is great things,our uyghur hope that american army's go to uyghur
for safeguard (proteot) us every day!"that is uyghur voice,we love american even
so some times we have feeled a little disappinted,we belive american because
many american love uyghur very much like you,and also because America are a democratic
country which people have the final say!!!!!!thank you again!!!!!

Many Americans have tried to convince our government to do just that. Unfortunately, our government doesn't always do the right thing. I am very sorry for that. However, I know for sure that there are still many Americans who love the Uyghurs and I am one of those Americans. The Uyghurs have had a very big impact on my life.

Unregistered
24-12-09, 12:53
Merry chrismas!God bless AMERICA! and american family. we hope next year America super power a strong again.

Unregistered
25-12-09, 08:34
Merry chrismas!God bless AMERICA! and american family. we hope next year America super power a strong again.

I hope next year American government help uyghur people.