PDA

View Full Version : How could this have happened?

Unregistered
19-12-09, 23:11
I am appalled, horrified, and shocked that Cambodia could send these 20 Uyghurs back to China. Where is your humanity, Cambodia?!!! Don't human lives mean anything? If I live to be 100, I will never understand how human beings can be this cruel. This is a really sad day for the human race, as far as I'm concerned.

Unregistered
19-12-09, 23:48
Because Combodia is afraid of to become next Xinjiang or XiZang. But I guess they will be! And they deserve that!

I am appalled, horrified, and shocked that Cambodia could send these 20 Uyghurs back to China. Where is your humanity, Cambodia?!!! Don't human lives mean anything? If I live to be 100, I will never understand how human beings can be this cruel. This is a really sad day for the human race, as far as I'm concerned.

Unregistered
20-12-09, 00:31
Because China has the power to claim! Though Combodia did not accept they are criminals but still found an excuse to send them back to bloody teeth. What is the Combodia's law about the 1994 immigration? Does it true or disputable?

Unregistered
20-12-09, 00:36
seems like every country learned to use 'law' as weapon to shut teh US's mouth, whatever the Law in accordence to internation law or not. The international laws will be smashed just a step away if every country making their law whatever they want follow china as their model.

Unregistered
20-12-09, 23:34
Dark cloud busted, aspirations were quashed, and human outrages were poured in, all at the watch of civilized world, in this tragic day, in darkest night of December 19th, 2009. Twenty brave Uyghur men and women including 2 kids were taken away to the hands of one of the Earth's most brutal regime for torture, harsh physical abuse, maybe even a simple death by the weapon of the communist regime. Oh, God, how brutal can it get, the treatment to my people, my race and citizens of my country. Oh, God, we pray that you vanquish evil minds of those who took my people to abuse for their laughter, their worldly indulgence, satisfaction of their materialistic aspirations. Oh, God, what good material and production could do even if no one can take it to Your side on judgment day. World is evolving as if nothing other than material and production is meaningless. Are we considered stupid and backward just because what we aspire for something spiritual, moral and ethical. What good does it bring if all the governments just work for their own economic interests disregarding the values of the human beings? Are not we born without a material, purely in the form of flesh as we arrive here? Why do world turn blind eye even to those who are at the brink of forceful death by ill ideals? Why are the sufferings just reserved for Uyghurs? oh, God, are not those Uyghurs turned to the hands of the regime that removes uterus from the women, a biggest sin one can ever commit. Oh, God, give us strength and power to fight ill ideals and communist regime. Give us power to uphold democracy and freedom, entitle us a wisdom and strength to deal with our enemies, the Chinese regime. Amin.

Unregistered
21-12-09, 09:15

Cambodia is a very bad country to seek refuge from...our people should choose countries like India as their target..Nepal,Cambodia are no good.....what do you expect from a nation which killed millions of its own people just a few years ago...

Unregistered
21-12-09, 15:30

That Cambodjan people look like monks akting like monks talking like monks,and how you can imagine that they are human been?They aren`t human been actually.

the Chinese and Cambodjans are same from the same one root.

Unregistered
22-12-09, 00:45
Then, why those rescuring organization brought them to Combodia but not India? Is it easier get into Combodia? I don't know why they don't keep moving though everyone know that country is the claw of China?