PDA

View Full Version : please help these 22 people who in cambodia

Unregistered
19-12-09, 07:36
Great country America:
please help these 22 uyghur people who in combodia now!!!!
this is not problem only of uyghur people,It is fact that comunist
china is declares to democracy."look,I am so strong ,no one
can oppos me in this world!!!!"-they says with laugh.it is the
democracy world shame if these 22 people are rely return
to china,because it means democracy is defeated by
communist. you know there are many american soldier
were died for democracy in korea and vietnam,they
fight desperately against the communist china,they
should be very sad in the heaven when they know
communist china become so strong now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please help these 22 uyghur people,please
stop cambodia goverment return these people
to china!!!!!!!!!please!please!please!

Unregistered
19-12-09, 07:57
I don't know what we can do,is there any un. adress or anything,you can adress that we can send protest pm.s
I just saw some short news in BBC that could not get properly!
Uyghurs are so disorganised in making themselves heard,we hear about them only every now and then in Turkiye,whic only make us sad!

Freeuyghur
19-12-09, 08:27
The fate of the 22 Uyghurs is a litmus test for a democracy in the world for human dignity and human values. Indeed, if 22 were to return, it would be considered a big defeat of democracies by communist ideals and degrading systems like the one of China. Entire Uyghur should communities should unite around the world and hold demonstrations to raise the awareness of this utterly cruel human tragedy. How in the world those Uyghurs are to be returned to China even entire world knowing that they be tortured, and some would be executed if return to China. UN as being the world body could not extend its hand to help the oppressed, unprivileged and refugeed in foreign land escaping the brutality of the communist China. It is outrageous that this is happening at the watch of UN and world democracies. No US, No Turks, No Muslims and No UN extended its human sympathy to those who were bitterly crushed and thirsty for freedom. Oh, God, could you please come and rescue your men and kids. Are not they born under Your command? Are not they the same as any other race or ethnicities in the world? Please help us God, Amen!

World, America, and western world, and democratic nations, how are we going to be able to spread democracies while we could not even save the lives of 22 Uyghurs to save their human dignity and freedom? How are we going to be an example in the world if our economic interests outweigh our human values? How in the world are we going to please our historic heroes and war veterans who fought for the justice and freedom over the course of the history. To those Jews in the world, how are you standing still in front of this injustice while you yourself have experienced in the history similar injustice. World, please don't forget us, please help us!

Uyghur people, we should not stand idle seeing the brothers and sisters die at the hands of the communist government, we are free in the west that we should at least campaign for the awareness, at the end, it is not going to be governments that win, but it is people who are conscious about the values and ethics.

Unregistered
19-12-09, 19:33
The lession is: if any Uyghur want to flea china, don't stay in neighjbor's land, have to reach far beyond that. I hope they could flea away to Turky or an Europian country, where seems safer.

Human value is nothing in front of CHina and chinese neighbor if can't bring them with money and safty, which uyghur currently don't have. China can and able to make any 'evidence' against Uyghur and might able to get any support from the world. Occupying Uyghur's land and Tibet is the biggest value in the 20th century that no country could get more. Uyghur tried to be very friendly with chinese in some peroid but that only give chinese more chance to take over every power 'friendly'. Now, I am sure they will do anything to make sure other to believe that Uyghur deserve distinction under chinese rule and they will do it together with neighbors 'peacefully'and closely.

No way Uyghur can win this 'war' against China in a near future, neither Tibet can, unless we see miracle. Without a fully millitery support and funding that support Uyghur, China will not talk to any one on this issue. Fight against evil can't be just talk, unless you can bring something significant onto the table. Uyghur have nothing right now strong enought to let chinese listen but I believe this lession teaching Uyghur and in the future Uyghur will.

Unregistered
19-12-09, 20:11
oh poor one i don't care,
becuase you are not my type,
what i mean is you are not black like me nor
you are white like them,
i know what racism is,
it is when white Discriminate blacks
it is not Chinese slaughter uighurs,
uighurs are no one so i don't care,
i even don't waste of my breath for speaking about you,
if chinese kill you, for good reason,
clearing a space for future generation.
my administration is peacefull one,
i don't care becuase you are terrorist,
22 people are nothing, i don't care,
becuase i need more business whith chinese,
you people have sins and crimes,
your crime is you didn't stay still when chinese slaughter you,
i don't care you people , becuase you are no one, and nothing to me at all.
yes i care for chinese because i like them, they have helped africans,

Unregistered
19-12-09, 20:34
What do you want? Make it clear.

oh poor one i don't care,
what i mean is you are not black like me nor
you are white like them,
i know what racism is,
it is when white Discriminate blacks
it is not Chinese slaughter uighurs,
uighurs are no one so i don't care,
i even don't waste of my breath for speaking about you,
if chinese kill you, for good reason,
clearing a space for future generation.
my administration is peacefull one,
i don't care becuase you are terrorist,
22 people are nothing, i don't care,
becuase i need more business whith chinese,
you people have sins and crimes,
your crime is you didn't stay still when chinese slaughter you,
i don't care you people , becuase you are no one, and nothing to me at all.
yes i care for chinese because i like them, they have helped africans,

Unregistered
19-12-09, 20:36
If there is any chance, those uYghur should flea again from Cambodia, they are same as chinese.

Unregistered
19-12-09, 20:37
They should flea to India.

Unregistered
19-12-09, 20:53
Thailand were just one step away from chinese territory (cambodia)
Uyghurs are unlucky this time,but history will teach chinese that there is no injustice lasts forever.

Unregistered
19-12-09, 21:23
Can't they flee to USA or other friendly country's embassy?

Unregistered
19-12-09, 23:46
The combodia's government did not obey the internation law!

Unregistered
20-12-09, 00:26
Who brought these Uyghur to the COMBODIA? Now is the time to broght them to somewhere else safer place. You are helping chinese govenment killing them faster if you can't bring them to a safe destination. Please continue you help!

Unregistered
20-12-09, 01:24
Bla Bla Bla Bla bla vla bla bla blablablablablalaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who brought these Uyghur to the COMBODIA? Now is the time to broght them to somewhere else safer place. You are helping chinese govenment killing them faster if you can't bring them to a safe destination. Please continue you help!

Unregistered
20-12-09, 11:37
Bla Bla Bla Bla bla vla bla bla blablablablablalaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you mean?