PDA

View Full Version : hitay Uyghur bowaklirinimu jinayetqi hisaplimakta

Unregistered
18-12-09, 19:30
UN Mute As China Calls Even Uighur Babies Criminals, Cambodia to Return

By Matthew Russell Lee

UNITED NATIONS, December 18 -- Twenty two Uighur asylum seekers, two of them babies, have been in limbo in Cambodia for days. China has demanded their return as "criminals" -- even the babies. On December 15, Inner City Press asked the UN Spokesman

Inner City Press: China has said that there are these Uighur refugees, or attempted refugees, who’ve gone to Cambodia and have applied for asylum status. China has said openly that UNHCR should not accept them, that they’re criminals. Several of them are children. So I’m wondering if anyone -- the Secretariat had some things to say during the disturbances in western China, but whether the Secretariat agrees that children can be criminals and that these people, who may face either torture or execution if they’re returned, should be returned to China by Cambodia.

Spokesperson Martin Nesirky: I’ve also heard these reports. We’ve also heard about these reports about Uighur would-be refugees, asylum seekers, and I would refer you to UNHCR. They will probably have more detail on that.

Unregistered
18-12-09, 19:35
UN Mute As China Calls Even Uighur Babies Criminals, Cambodia to Return

By Matthew Russell Lee

UNITED NATIONS, December 18 -- Twenty two Uighur asylum seekers, two of them babies, have been in limbo in Cambodia for days. China has demanded their return as "criminals" -- even the babies. On December 15, Inner City Press asked the UN Spokesman

Inner City Press: China has said that there are these Uighur refugees, or attempted refugees, who’ve gone to Cambodia and have applied for asylum status. China has said openly that UNHCR should not accept them, that they’re criminals. Several of them are children. So I’m wondering if anyone -- the Secretariat had some things to say during the disturbances in western China, but whether the Secretariat agrees that children can be criminals and that these people, who may face either torture or execution if they’re returned, should be returned to China by Cambodia.

Spokesperson Martin Nesirky: I’ve also heard these reports. We’ve also heard about these reports about Uighur would-be refugees, asylum seekers, and I would refer you to UNHCR. They will probably have more detail on that.

Yukarki abzasni putun dunyadiki siyasiyonlargha yetkuzup koyidighanlar barmu ? Eger yetkuzelisek 22 uyghur kerindiximizni etila kutuldurghili bolatti . Iplas hitaylar bowaknimu jinayetqi digili tursa , imansiz , rezil alwasti hitaylar .