PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Uyghur language tutor!

Unregistered
03-12-09, 14:50
Hi everyone. I am currently a student at the University of Michigan. I am looking for a native-speaker of Uyghur that may be interested in being my tutor, and/or in a mutual language exchange. I have a great interest to learn about Uyghur language and culture. If anyone is interested or has any suggestions or advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

-Caleb

Unregistered
03-12-09, 15:38
Hello,

I can be your online tutor. I have experience in teaching via Skype ($30 / hour), please leave your email address or/and phone number.

Erkin

Unregistered
03-12-09, 22:37
There is an Uyghur Ph.D student at your university. He is at either biology or pharmaceutical chemistry major. You can easily find him.

Hi everyone. I am currently a student at the University of Michigan. I am looking for a native-speaker of Uyghur that may be interested in being my tutor, and/or in a mutual language exchange. I have a great interest to learn about Uyghur language and culture. If anyone is interested or has any suggestions or advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

-Caleb

Unregistered
05-12-09, 14:28
Any idea what his name is?

Unregistered
05-12-09, 19:07
Hairat Sabit

Unregistered
05-12-09, 21:14
Thank you so much. I will try and get in touch with him.

Unregistered
05-12-09, 22:23

-Caleb

Uyghur Alphabet in 7 Minutes
http://uyghurtv.com/?tubepress_page=2#
i hope that address will help you...and i heppy to u learning Uyghur Language....Good Luck !

Unregistered
25-11-10, 01:09
Please write me email to keshavarz.saeed@gmail.com

I want to learn Uyghur.

Hello,

I can be your online tutor. I have experience in teaching via Skype ($30 / hour), please leave your email address or/and phone number.

Erkin

Unregistered
25-11-10, 19:00

-Caleb

Hi Caleb,
How are ya?
Sorry for interrupting,
I just want let you know that, there are some Uyghur spys and some chinks spys who tried to make Uyghurs look bad, so please do not take personal when they did something strange to you or send something strange massage to you. Later you could understand how evil chinks are.

Regards,
A Uyghur,

Unregistered
28-11-10, 12:52
hi..there how u doing? first of all thanks for interesting learning uyghur language..i live in windsor ON Canada ( which is 15 mins away from Detroit Mi) i could try to teach u uyghur language in my spare time here in windsor as long as u don't mine crossing border and pay $8 for round trip...contact me if interested at alhamid305@hotmail.com thankx