PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur Ensemble will be inAustralia next week

wetinim
25-11-09, 21:41
just to remind you guys in Australia that, the Uighur Ensemble from Urumchi will be in Australia next week. they were secheduled to Arrive in Australia this week and in New Zealand next week. but His Holiness Dalai Lama also arriving into New Zealand next week on the same day and he will be giving a speech at the same place as where Uighur Group is performing. I believe that the Chinese side had to change the schedule and bring the group to New Zealand first a week early than it was previously scheduled, to avoid any clashes with Dalai Lama (this is just my thoughts). but any way, they are performing in New Zealand first, then leaving to Australia next week, you may be able to find some more information regarding their trip to Australia on the internet, just Google the key word in Mandarin, and they should give you some redults in Chinese.

Unregistered
25-11-09, 22:04
just to remind you guys in Australia that, the Uighur Ensemble from Urumchi will be in Australia next week. they were secheduled to Arrive in Australia this week and in New Zealand next week. but His Holiness Dalai Lama also arriving into New Zealand next week on the same day and he will be giving a speech at the same place as where Uighur Group is performing. I believe that the Chinese side had to change the schedule and bring the group to New Zealand first a week early than it was previously scheduled, to avoid any clashes with Dalai Lama (this is just my thoughts). but any way, they are performing in New Zealand first, then leaving to Australia next week, you may be able to find some more information regarding their trip to Australia on the internet, just Google the key word in Mandarin, and they should give you some redults in Chinese.

Eshigi olse tuqimi ghejek tartiptu dep....heyyyyyyyyyyyy