PDA

View Full Version : Uighur FolK Dance Group (Ensemble) is New Zealand

wetinim
25-11-09, 21:28
The Uyghur Folk Dance And Singing Group (Ensemble) is in New Zealand. they will be performing live concerts in Auckland on Thursday night 7:15pm local time, it will be held in Aotea Centre.they may have some other performences in other cities thru out the country, but the trip is kept very confidential, no one was bale to get any more information regarding this trip.
the group will be leaving to Australia next week, I will be posting some more information if I get any regarding their thrip to Australia.

Unregistered
25-11-09, 23:34
They must been sent to spread Chinese propaganda. I highly doubt they are there to just showcase Uyghur culture and enjoy themselves. Uyghurs should stage counter-attack.

The Uyghur Folk Dance And Singing Group (Ensemble) is in New Zealand. they will be performing live concerts in Auckland on Thursday night 7:15pm local time, it will be held in Aotea Centre.they may have some other performences in other cities thru out the country, but the trip is kept very confidential, no one was bale to get any more information regarding this trip.
the group will be leaving to Australia next week, I will be posting some more information if I get any regarding their thrip to Australia.