PDA

View Full Version : why black out at 7.5 night?

Unregistered
29-10-09, 17:55
I am thinking why communist army shut down power in Urumqi at 7.5 night. Why they don't want to let the light on when they massacring? Maybe because, people tend to get out from the house when the light out, so they have more targets? Or, to prevent satellite picture taking? or, it is harder for escaping? In 1989, they blacked out Beijing and the taienmen square before the army started shooting. Maybe because they knew that is evil crime to shoot at non armed people, so have to do it in dark? At least I learned, if there is blackout, that is the signal for army killing. Is that a right?

Unregistered
30-10-09, 16:49
I don't think that is a right for army shooting on people.

I am thinking why communist army shut down power in Urumqi at 7.5 night. Why they don't want to let the light on when they massacring? Maybe because, people tend to get out from the house when the light out, so they have more targets? Or, to prevent satellite picture taking? or, it is harder for escaping? In 1989, they blacked out Beijing and the taienmen square before the army started shooting. Maybe because they knew that is evil crime to shoot at non armed people, so have to do it in dark? At least I learned, if there is blackout, that is the signal for army killing. Is that a right?

Unregistered
01-11-09, 15:50
In the dark, they beat and shoot people. Many Han may beat or shot dead too. Anyway, they can say the dead Han were killed by Uyghur and force some detained Uyghur to admit that.

Unregistered
01-11-09, 15:55
That might explain why death toll was high over a night. And explained why they did not stop the fight at day time, because not many died at day time and they had prepared something for the dark already.

In the dark, they beat and shoot people. Many Han may beat or shot dead too. Anyway, they can say the dead Han were killed by Uyghur and force some detained Uyghur to admit that.

Unregistered
02-11-09, 04:12
they turned off the light in Uighur area,coz chinese afraid of their geneciding over Uighurs would be taken by some ppl ,coz most of the ppl who got camera on their cellphone,Second: chinese able to kill as much Uighurs as they can,in fact,this already planned by gov't like where they going,and what they do, one group of chinese army just doing killing Uighurs,second group take away the bodies,third group clean up,fourth group keep watching around for anyone watching what they doing, Fifth group block the Uighur area with other places,it means,every single street to Uighur area blocked by chinese army. and those killed chinese actually also killed by chinese army who might be the neighbour of any Uighurs,or whos doing business in Uighur area,So at the end,gov't raise the death of chinese number to show to the world,and saying whos killed by Uighurs.

Unregistered
02-11-09, 04:30
in fact most of the ppl just know what chinese gov't tell to the world which is only how many killed in Urumqi. chinese gov't say 197,or so,but theres at least few thousand ppl were killed,thats just in Urumqi. what about other regions like Kashgar,Hotan,Aksu,Qucha,Gulja ,Karamay, Atush,,Korla,Kumul,Turpan,or any other place wheres Uighurs? in fact,chinese secretly arrested very dangers number of Uighurs in all cities,or regions,just think about it,,BBC reporters went to Kashgar,but chinese gov't didnt allow them to going outside from the Hotel,and second the morning forced them leave the Kashgar,the reason was Kashgar in peace now,,if theres really peace,it means you can walk on the streets,and the way of chinese peace means they control everything,no one able to apeak to others about what happened. actually chinese really fear that the world knows how their evil policy over Uighurs.

Unregistered
02-11-09, 07:20
Hi All:

According to several Uyghur sources from Uyghuristan, the "7.5" was a secret plan in order to move millions of soldiers from Chinese-Inland to Indian-Kashmiri border in Uyghurstan.
Believe or not, there is no doubt !

Unregistered
02-11-09, 10:24
Seriously, guys. Uighurs need to learn more and organize better about doing propaganda. Postings here look like fake, sound like fake, and most likely are fake. So do some study before you write a propaganda piece next time.

Hi All:

According to several Uyghur sources from Uyghuristan, the "7.5" was a secret plan in order to move millions of soldiers from Chinese-Inland to Indian-Kashmiri border in Uyghurstan.

Unregistered
02-11-09, 11:12
That is why in the daytime vedio they showed later, did not show many dead bodies on the street but just few fightings. Because not many people dead, they can only show some mounded people. And they just show the wounded Han but not Uyghurs. That is planned too.

That might explain why death toll was high over a night. And explained why they did not stop the fight at day time, because not many died at day time and they had prepared something for the dark already.

Unregistered
02-11-09, 11:24
Do you know how many millitery surrounding Urumqi area? They don't need to relocate more army from china.That explained why in the begining Bejing did not agree with Wang lequan.
Wang lequan did afraid of his 'Dark' crime over that night will evoke a war,not only between Uyghur but also with surrounging countries and international force? He was afraid of the situation that he can't control with all millitary plus bintuan's arm already there. That explained why their army not just stay in Urumqi but all over.

they turned off the light in Uighur area,coz chinese afraid of their geneciding over Uighurs would be taken by some ppl ,coz most of the ppl who got camera on their cellphone,Second: chinese able to kill as much Uighurs as they can,in fact,this already planned by gov't like where they going,and what they do, one group of chinese army just doing killing Uighurs,second group take away the bodies,third group clean up,fourth group keep watching around for anyone watching what they doing, Fifth group block the Uighur area with other places,it means,every single street to Uighur area blocked by chinese army. and those killed chinese actually also killed by chinese army who might be the neighbour of any Uighurs,or whos doing business in Uighur area,So at the end,gov't raise the death of chinese number to show to the world,and saying whos killed by Uighurs.

Unregistered
02-11-09, 11:26
Yes, that might be the real reason why Hu jingtao jump back home from G8?.

Do you know how many millitery surrounding Urumqi area? They don't need to relocate more army from china.That explained why in the begining Bejing did not agree with Wang lequan.
Wang lequan did afraid of his 'Dark' crime over that night will evoke a war,not only between Uyghur but also with surrounging countries and international force? He was afraid of the situation that he can't control with all millitary plus bintuan's arm already there. That explained why their army not just stay in Urumqi but all over.

Unregistered
02-11-09, 11:42
That was supported by an American tesimony that the Uighur is playing cat the mouse games with police. That indicated polices were stronger and able to act like 'cat'.

That is why in the daytime vedio they showed later, did not show many dead bodies on the street but just few fightings. Because not many people dead, they can only show some mounded people. And they just show the wounded Han but not Uyghurs. That is planned too.

Unregistered
02-11-09, 11:47
That is why they can't allow uyghur have the real lawyer. Otherwise, maybe not many crime will revealed, and maybe will drag out the real story. Many poor uyghurs, have to stay in the jail or death penalties for their undoings.

Unregistered
03-11-09, 03:14
menmu shundaq anglighan idim.
Hindistan bilen Xitay munasiwiti nahayiti yamanlishiwatqan bu waqitta, Xitaylar hazir Kashmirdiki musulmanlargha "Silerni ayrim dölet dep bilimiz" dep Xitaygha tijaret qilishqa ündewatqanmish we ulargha ayrim visa, yeni baxqa Hindistan puqralirigha oxshimaydighan, tarqatqanmish.

Hi All:

Unregistered
03-11-09, 17:25
They cut off Internet and phone, the reason maybe simple. How come they afraid of Uyghur outside of china with the full loaded Chinese army? If they do worry about that, then their action should be keeping monitor the phones instead of cut it off, so that they could obtain more evidences and strike more. I think they are afraid that evidences of their evil crime have been spread, so they keep their heavy loaded arm forces over there. Their quick sentences of those detent (without a real trial) is on the purpose to 'support' their lie on the severity of that 'riot', in order to cover up their own crime of massacre.

in fact most of the ppl just know what chinese gov't tell to the world which is only how many killed in Urumqi. chinese gov't say 197,or so,but theres at least few thousand ppl were killed,thats just in Urumqi. what about other regions like Kashgar,Hotan,Aksu,Qucha,Gulja ,Karamay, Atush,,Korla,Kumul,Turpan,or any other place wheres Uighurs? in fact,chinese secretly arrested very dangers number of Uighurs in all cities,or regions,just think about it,,BBC reporters went to Kashgar,but chinese gov't didnt allow them to going outside from the Hotel,and second the morning forced them leave the Kashgar,the reason was Kashgar in peace now,,if theres really peace,it means you can walk on the streets,and the way of chinese peace means they control everything,no one able to apeak to others about what happened. actually chinese really fear that the world knows how their evil policy over Uighurs.

Unregistered
03-11-09, 17:35
Actualy that was a demonstartion, they made it become 'roit'. They never use th eterm 'demonstration' but love the term 'roit'. In 1989, it was the same, in 3.14 it was the same, in Shushou, it was the same. How come, so many roits and no demonstartion in China? I guess they want 'roit' instead of 'demonstration, and trying to make every demonstartion become 'roit'. The treatment would become simple and that is what they are expert on. And that is how they could keep persecution with the name of 'roit'.

They cut off Internet and phone, the reason maybe simple. How come they afraid of Uyghur outside of china with the full loaded Chinese army? If they do worry about that, then their action should be keeping monitor the phones instead of cut it off, so that they could obtain more evidences and strike more. I think they are afraid that evidences of their evil crime have been spread, so they keep their heavy loaded arm forces over there. Their quick sentences of those detent (without a real trial) is on the purpose to 'support' their lie on the severity of that 'riot', in order to cover up their own crime of massacre.

Unregistered
03-11-09, 18:38
My grandpa sent me to a Chinese elementary school when I was a child. He thought I could benefit from that and become an officer in the government. He thought Uyghur autonomous government needs people who know Chinese, so I might have a good life after I grow up.

He might be right at that time, but the memories for me are somehow different. When I was a child in an elementary school, I do what teacher told me to do. But, I had a strong feeling that I am different from those Han students. They always insult me with jokes or directly punch me. In our 5th grade, only had two Uyghur children, a girl and me.

One day, we were all asked to shovel mud and clean the dirt nearby the school. One Chinese student, he positioned his sharp shovel straight up to the Uyghur girl’s back near her head level while she was bending to clean the mud. He shouted her name, when she turned back to him, the sharp shovel edge cut through her high nose. I saw the blood ejecting down and she way crying loudly, but the boy, he was laughing with ‘fun’. I was just next to him and was so angry and instantly kicked him from the back. He felled. Teacher pulled us away. The top part of her nose was cut off on the ground, the girl, her name was Xamxinur, was sent to a nearby hospital.

The next day, the Han boy gathered two other, waited for me after the school. They kicked me since then almost every day. I told my teacher about that; my teacher told me that was just boy’s game, what I need to do is just run away from them. He did not do anything about that. I wish I could defense myself. I wish could have a pair of solid hard shoes so I could fight back. I asked my grandpa to transfer me to Uyghur School or buy me a pair of hard shoes if he want me stay in that Chinese school. He promised, he would bring me a pair the next month. During that month, those three ‘evil’ boys almost chased and kicked me everyday; I 'played ' hide and run game’ with them, but failed many times and was being kicked.

Xamxinur with her permanent wounded nose and her parent came to school once or twice agued with the school managing staff. The school stuff trying to let me explain the nose event, I told the school stuff what I saw, however, they did not let me talk to them again and let another Han student explained the ‘witness’ during a class time. I tried finding them after the class, but they were gone and I never saw them again. I remembered her blue-greenish colorful eyes and high standing beautiful nose, and her bleeding cut off nose and the crying eyes. She never came back to the school from then on. I never tried to find out more about her because I was just a child. But the memory stayed in my brain.

Finally, my dad brought me a very nice hard tip leather shoes. I was so exited. That day after school, I did not play the ‘hide or run’ game, I went straight out. They were there and approaching me when they saw me as they used to. Maybe the first time, they felt strange that I did not run. The first Chinese boy, starred at me and shouted 'bustard of the wolf, I kick you dead'. He rushed to me and kicked on my leg. I did not move, but kicked back on his leg with my hard shoe at the same time, he felled on the ground with pain. Surprised to my action, the two boys behind him, approached toward me together. I did not change my position, I did not feel any fear, and I just kept kicking on them. One felled on the ground, the other one, afraid and ran away.

The teacher asked me to her office, I told her I played ‘game’ with them. From then on, no Chinese boy or girl in my class directly insulted me.

I felt so sorry on Xamxinur, it was not my fault, but I felt it was, since I was the only other Uyghur 'man' over there could protect her, but her nose was gone by an brutal ‘accident’ or ‘game’ only to her, because she is ‘the daughter of wolf’. Those memory never gone and sometime came back to pull my tears down for her and for myself until now I am in the US.

A. Uighur

Unregistered
04-11-09, 10:12
Uyghur went on street never had any weapons on their had. The Han always have weapons, in 6,26 Guandong and in Urumqi. Why those chinese police don't round up arrest them to protect Uyghur? Maybe in their mind, Uighur is the enemy but not the Han at any condition.

Unregistered
04-11-09, 10:21
China's rigged trials against Uyghurs merits more attention from world community
6:19 PM ET

Mehmet Tohti
"A recent report released by Human Rights Watch over the inadequacy and unfairness of the trials of Urumqi protestors has brought our memory back to the July 5 massacre committed by the Chinese military and government backed Han Chinese mobsters. Mass arrests and manhunts started as early as the evening of July 5 after the suppression order issued by Wang Lequan, Communist party chief in the Uyghur Autonomous region, employed the rarely used word of "zhenya" which translated roughly to “kill to clean” or “complete suppression” in comparison to “ping xi” (to silence)that was used for the Tiananmen Square massacre in 1989 and the Tibetan uprising of March 2008. When the Chinese military receives an order with “zhenya” usually there will be no limits to their actions. That’s what “zhenya” means and that is why it has rarely been used. This is a key word that could reflect the scale of suppression directed against Uyghurs that resulted in an unknown number of killings, arrests and disappearances that still question our minds.

The Chinese government's complete blockage of communications in East Turkistan since July 5 has caused grave concerns and raised serious questions for many experts as to whether China is hiding something from the outside world. This blockage has been harshly enforced by the government and includes the shutdown of landline telephone services, wireless telephone, and Internet and text messaging. The initial government excuse of "shutting down communication to prevent further spread of riots across the region" is no longer a valid one. And what could be the excuse for government keeping the entire Uyghur region in a state of complete communication blackout until today? Is it something to do with hiding the truth from outside and fearing exposure by the victims' families?

In addition to the communication shutdown, authorities in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region passed a law during the first week of October that bans people from saying anything that "damages national Unity, incites separatism, or harms social stability." This vaguely worded bill has been implemented throughout East Turkistan to silence the outspoken parents, widows and family members of Uyghurs who have gone missing since July 5, 2009. In Kashgar, Hoten and other areas, local authorities even banned talk of the July 5 events themselves and have arrested violators.

Today Uyghur family members are constantly threatened, harassed and even prosecuted for inquiring about the location of loved ones, as we seen in the recent example of two Uyghurs who were arrested on charges of "State Secrete leakage" for reporting the death of one Uyghur man under police custody after his detention under an alleged July 5 connection. His father revealed that his son was killed by police torture and armed military personnel surrounded his house and actually forced the burial of his son without any traditional ceremony for fear of possible public exposure of this news.

Brad Adams, Asia Director at Human Rights Watch, is absolutely right when he said that "the cases documented are likely just the tip of the iceberg." In my previous Hotline comment, I mentioned the more than 1000 deaths and subsequent arrest of as many as 10,000 Uyghurs on the basis of eyewitness testimonies. Recently one of my friends in mainland China told me that the small city of Artush alone received more than 179 dead bodies of Uyghurs from Urumqi in mid-July. Further, Canadian student Sakine Zulang has described her horrible experiences in the streets of Urumqi.

The Chinese government and official media also have given conflicting accounts of the total number of arrests made after the Urumqi massacre without mentioning the total Uyghur death toll. An official Xinhua News report on July 7, 2009, put the number of arrests as many as 1434 while the other day same Xinhua News Agency was quoted by Communist Party officials giving a much smaller number of more than 700 arrests. Meanwhile, at the outset the government denied the military employed violence against Uyghur protestors, but later on the puppet governor of the Uyghur Autonomous region disclosed twelve deaths by gunfire.

Ekrem (his full name remains undisclosed out of fear of retaliation), recently arrived in Toronto from Urumqi and told me that starting at 10pm on July 5, electricity in the Uyghur area of Urumqi city was suddenly switched off and nonstop gunfire continued until dawn. In the early morning firefighter trucks washed out all the neighborhood streets. The Uyghur area of Urumqi city used to be very active with thousands of Uyghur vendors, sellers, shoe shiners and small business owners from morning to evening. It is now deserted and in a state of absolute silence. Another area called Horse Race Square, (Sai ma chang in Chinese), the place where Uyghur women took to the streets on July 7 to demand the release of their arrested husbands, has now also became empty as the government forced all women to return their hometowns.

Then on July 7, the Chinese secret service organized nearly 10,000 ethnic Han mobsters armed with axes, iron bars and other tools to "show their teeth" to Uyghurs in Urumqi. Exact numbers of the death toll has never been reported.

It seems to me that the Chinese government wants to be certain it has cut off and silenced all voices from the victim families before they attempt to reopen communications in East Turkistan. Thus the international community has a responsibility to put pressure on the Chinese government to open the communication service for Uyghurs and launch serious inquiries about the tragic outcome of the July 5 massacre because it is no less significant than the Gaza incursion or other such human rights tragedies."

http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/hotline/2009/10/chinas-rigged-trials-against-uyghurs.php

Unregistered
04-11-09, 16:17
To generate fear and do 'things' in black. The 'things' usually are not good and might be 'state secreat'.

Unregistered
08-11-09, 12:55
There was a Han Journalist call on Chinese at 7.5 night ( so fast!) 'we will like Fascist kill all the Uyghur tonight!'. I think he is able to took many 'selective' pictures.

China's rigged trials against Uyghurs merits more attention from world community
6:19 PM ET

Mehmet Tohti
"A recent report released by Human Rights Watch over the inadequacy and unfairness of the trials of Urumqi protestors has brought our memory back to the July 5 massacre committed by the Chinese military and government backed Han Chinese mobsters. Mass arrests and manhunts started as early as the evening of July 5 after the suppression order issued by Wang Lequan, Communist party chief in the Uyghur Autonomous region, employed the rarely used word of "zhenya" which translated roughly to “kill to clean” or “complete suppression” in comparison to “ping xi” (to silence)that was used for the Tiananmen Square massacre in 1989 and the Tibetan uprising of March 2008. When the Chinese military receives an order with “zhenya” usually there will be no limits to their actions. That’s what “zhenya” means and that is why it has rarely been used. This is a key word that could reflect the scale of suppression directed against Uyghurs that resulted in an unknown number of killings, arrests and disappearances that still question our minds.

The Chinese government's complete blockage of communications in East Turkistan since July 5 has caused grave concerns and raised serious questions for many experts as to whether China is hiding something from the outside world. This blockage has been harshly enforced by the government and includes the shutdown of landline telephone services, wireless telephone, and Internet and text messaging. The initial government excuse of "shutting down communication to prevent further spread of riots across the region" is no longer a valid one. And what could be the excuse for government keeping the entire Uyghur region in a state of complete communication blackout until today? Is it something to do with hiding the truth from outside and fearing exposure by the victims' families?

In addition to the communication shutdown, authorities in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region passed a law during the first week of October that bans people from saying anything that "damages national Unity, incites separatism, or harms social stability." This vaguely worded bill has been implemented throughout East Turkistan to silence the outspoken parents, widows and family members of Uyghurs who have gone missing since July 5, 2009. In Kashgar, Hoten and other areas, local authorities even banned talk of the July 5 events themselves and have arrested violators.

Today Uyghur family members are constantly threatened, harassed and even prosecuted for inquiring about the location of loved ones, as we seen in the recent example of two Uyghurs who were arrested on charges of "State Secrete leakage" for reporting the death of one Uyghur man under police custody after his detention under an alleged July 5 connection. His father revealed that his son was killed by police torture and armed military personnel surrounded his house and actually forced the burial of his son without any traditional ceremony for fear of possible public exposure of this news.

Brad Adams, Asia Director at Human Rights Watch, is absolutely right when he said that "the cases documented are likely just the tip of the iceberg." In my previous Hotline comment, I mentioned the more than 1000 deaths and subsequent arrest of as many as 10,000 Uyghurs on the basis of eyewitness testimonies. Recently one of my friends in mainland China told me that the small city of Artush alone received more than 179 dead bodies of Uyghurs from Urumqi in mid-July. Further, Canadian student Sakine Zulang has described her horrible experiences in the streets of Urumqi.

The Chinese government and official media also have given conflicting accounts of the total number of arrests made after the Urumqi massacre without mentioning the total Uyghur death toll. An official Xinhua News report on July 7, 2009, put the number of arrests as many as 1434 while the other day same Xinhua News Agency was quoted by Communist Party officials giving a much smaller number of more than 700 arrests. Meanwhile, at the outset the government denied the military employed violence against Uyghur protestors, but later on the puppet governor of the Uyghur Autonomous region disclosed twelve deaths by gunfire.

Ekrem (his full name remains undisclosed out of fear of retaliation), recently arrived in Toronto from Urumqi and told me that starting at 10pm on July 5, electricity in the Uyghur area of Urumqi city was suddenly switched off and nonstop gunfire continued until dawn. In the early morning firefighter trucks washed out all the neighborhood streets. The Uyghur area of Urumqi city used to be very active with thousands of Uyghur vendors, sellers, shoe shiners and small business owners from morning to evening. It is now deserted and in a state of absolute silence. Another area called Horse Race Square, (Sai ma chang in Chinese), the place where Uyghur women took to the streets on July 7 to demand the release of their arrested husbands, has now also became empty as the government forced all women to return their hometowns.

Then on July 7, the Chinese secret service organized nearly 10,000 ethnic Han mobsters armed with axes, iron bars and other tools to "show their teeth" to Uyghurs in Urumqi. Exact numbers of the death toll has never been reported.

It seems to me that the Chinese government wants to be certain it has cut off and silenced all voices from the victim families before they attempt to reopen communications in East Turkistan. Thus the international community has a responsibility to put pressure on the Chinese government to open the communication service for Uyghurs and launch serious inquiries about the tragic outcome of the July 5 massacre because it is no less significant than the Gaza incursion or other such human rights tragedies."

http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/hotline/2009/10/chinas-rigged-trials-against-uyghurs.php