PDA

View Full Version : 多年来,因窃取高科技商业机密,遭起诉和判刑的几乎都是华人

Unregistered
22-10-09, 19:37
http://www.ntdtv.com/xtr/gb/2009/10/23/a368973.html

Unregistered
22-10-09, 20:12
They call it patroism and encourage it with high praise. I am not suprised and believe the number is highly underestimated. Successful example includes the atom bomb techniques stolen by an American-chinese? They don't need to be a trained spy for that, that is in their bone , their education and culture for their grand racial dream......

Unregistered
24-10-09, 00:41
you should write this all over the internet and let the Chinese know that uighurs are trying to label all overseas Chinese as spys.... that will help your cause..

They call it patroism and encourage it with high praise. I am not suprised and believe the number is highly underestimated. Successful example includes the atom bomb techniques stolen by an American-chinese? They don't need to be a trained spy for that, that is in their bone , their education and culture for their grand racial dream......

Unregistered
24-10-09, 01:34
Actualy, I am happy to let people read it. When they feel angry that mean they will feel Uigur's angry too. Their education ' sheng zai ca ying, xin zai Han' 'JING ZHONG BAO GUO' etc, All are the bases for their 'patroism' all over the globle. Maybe not all of them are spys, when they have a chance, I believe they will 'JING ZHONG BAO GUO' via their 'Shen zai cao ying, xing zai han'.

What will help my cause? Maybe nothing from you! If you know chinese and their culture well, the only thing can stop them from spy is like what you said: let them all realize, be a chinese spy will be sentanced in the US.. Also let more US people know, some chinese will do it, so be cautious. Thanks for reminding me, I will not label 'all' but will keep revailing the simple facts and simple knowledge, which I believe will help my cause and America and chinese themseves. I will use the famous chinese term ' yi xiao cuo' chinese will spy, be caucious! Yi xiao cuo not all, but some can steal very important thing, be caucious! Chinese spys, the yi xiao cuo is nearby! Don't let 'the second atom bomb technique' go!
Are you satisfied, what else indication should I do, Da ren?

you should write this all over the internet and let the Chinese know that uighurs are trying to label all overseas Chinese as spys.... that will help your cause..