PDA

View Full Version : Uyghur terjiman, bir yillik, muash, $90,000

Unregistered
16-10-09, 14:33
I am currently seeking a full time Uighur/Uyghur Translator for a position in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. You will be responsible for translating documents and/or interpretation for the US Government.

All candidates must possess the following criteria:

-Passing scores on language proficiency tests

-US citizenship

The salary for this position varies with your current security clearance; if you need to be processed for a clearance or have an active Interim clearance we are offering $90,000 a year (this will increase with a higher clearance) along with $7,000 in deployment bonuses, as well as, full medical and dental benefits. We will pay for you to bring 3000 lbs of your household goods and your car. You will be given 10-paid holidays and 12-paid vacation days. This contract holds a 1-year commitment with the option to extend, after your first year you will be enrolled in our profit sharing program.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you are interested in exploring this position or know anyone who may be interested and qualified.

Tom Reusing

Recruiting Manager

Etech Hi, Inc.

Phone: 951-695-4201

Fax: 951-695-0088

tomr@etechhi.com

www.etechhi.com

Unregistered
17-10-09, 12:42
Are trying to prove that president Obama is a liar? He said he would close the site early next year, but you saying it will stay open at least for another year. So, this means you know something the rest of America does not? My impression is even the Obama has not made a decision to keep it open that long unless he did and has not told the rest of America yet. I do not know what to believe in this country any more.

Unregistered
19-10-09, 12:23
Hey bro Obama is mast ask from hu, befor he close guantanamo bay, now he lesson to hu sinku,

Unregistered
19-10-09, 13:52
I am currently seeking a full time Uighur/Uyghur Translator for a position in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. You will be responsible for translating documents and/or interpretation for the US Government.

All candidates must possess the following criteria:

-Passing scores on language proficiency tests

-US citizenship

The salary for this position varies with your current security clearance; if you need to be processed for a clearance or have an active Interim clearance we are offering $90,000 a year (this will increase with a higher clearance) along with $7,000 in deployment bonuses, as well as, full medical and dental benefits. We will pay for you to bring 3000 lbs of your household goods and your car. You will be given 10-paid holidays and 12-paid vacation days. This contract holds a 1-year commitment with the option to extend, after your first year you will be enrolled in our profit sharing program.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you are interested in exploring this position or know anyone who may be interested and qualified.

Tom Reusing

Recruiting Manager

Etech Hi, Inc.

Phone: 951-695-4201

Fax: 951-695-0088

tomr@etechhi.com

www.etechhi.com

wish i was a citizen of the United states...so many good chances and cheap to live...no pizza making and dishwashings crap