PDA

View Full Version : China Block Uyghur Telophone Lines Again

Unregistered
16-10-09, 09:29
The Chinese government again cuff-off its phone lines for Uyghur homeland complete after the re-opening of less than a week.

The government and its Han Chinese might have been killing Uyghurs again openly and secretly.

The evil is trying to hide its true nature and inhumanity by blocking our communication.

Any human who has a commonsense ia able to understand that the Chinese government is hiding the truth - hiding its mass muder of Uyghurs.

Unregistered
16-10-09, 09:49
If Uyghurs or independent observers were allowed to take photos of those Han Chinese and Chinese government's brutality towards Uyghurs, the world would have been shocked and surprised to now the existance of such inhuman creatures.

Unregistered
20-10-09, 22:32
if uyghurs or independent observers were allowed to take photos of those han chinese and chinese government's brutality towards uyghurs, the world would have been shocked and surprised to now the existance of such inhuman creatures.

baddddddddddddddddddddd

Unregistered
21-10-09, 00:32
good,gooooooooooooooooooooooooood
They will never allow for a free speech, I believe many had taken pictures, just don't have a chance to release it, and chinese are busy geting them now.
Just like in 1989, people or student departed from Bejing who carry any picture on 6.4 have to hand in. Still, there are some pictures were saved.
I believe some pictures will come out sooner or later.

If Uyghurs or independent observers were allowed to take photos of those Han Chinese and Chinese government's brutality towards Uyghurs, the world would have been shocked and surprised to now the existance of such inhuman creatures.

Unregistered
29-10-09, 04:24
good,gooooooooooooooooooooooooood
They will never allow for a free speech, I believe many had taken pictures, just don't have a chance to release it, and chinese are busy geting them now.
Just like in 1989, people or student departed from Bejing who carry any picture on 6.4 have to hand in. Still, there are some pictures were saved.
I believe some pictures will come out sooner or later.

Yaman boldiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Unregistered
29-10-09, 07:59
JALAP hittayning eng peskesh rezil yuzidur!

Unregistered
29-10-09, 08:40
Hemminglar uzenglar turushluk duletlerdiki telegraf idarisige ehwal inkas kilinglar!!!!!

Unregistered
29-10-09, 18:38
Hemminglar uzenglar turushluk duletlerdiki telegraf idarisige ehwal inkas kilinglar!!!!!
Dimidi demsiz....heyyyyyyyyyyy