PDA

View Full Version : Uighur restaurants in America?

Unregistered
16-10-09, 06:16
Hi,

I was introduced to Uighur food in China proper a while ago, but never had it in E. Turkmen. I crave it all the time.

I live in Northern Virginia/D.C. and know there is a large Uighur expat population here. I'm wondering, are there any restaurants in the D.C. area? I need to eat this food or learn how to cook it, because it is too delicious to live without.

Thanks for your help

Unregistered
16-10-09, 09:59
There are some Uyghurs who go on weekends to get the baked Uyghur bread by Adil in New York who has a restaurant in Queens frequented by Russian Jews who have gotten accustomed to Uygur dishes either in Kazakstan or Uzbekistan.

Around Brighton Beach there are couple restaurants.

In DC area use your imagination go to UAA ,and enroll in the Uyghur Human Right
and you will have Uyghur friends who would treat you and may be teach you how to make your own.

Unregistered
16-10-09, 13:06
Hi,

I was introduced to Uighur food in China proper a while ago, but never had it in E. Turkmen. I crave it all the time.

I live in Northern Virginia/D.C. and know there is a large Uighur expat population here. I'm wondering, are there any restaurants in the D.C. area? I need to eat this food or learn how to cook it, because it is too delicious to live without.

Thanks for your help

If you are an American i will teach you how to cook or you can come by have dinner once in a while if you want. call uaa to get my number. uaa number is 202-248-5433. you have to show yourself for who you are. you can't be a chinese american! i will let them know you will call.

Unregistered
16-10-09, 13:42
a proud racist...........

you definately deserve freedom.... my ass....

If you are an American i will teach you how to cook or you can come by have dinner once in a while if you want. call uaa to get my number. uaa number is 202-248-5433. you have to show yourself for who you are. you can't be a chinese american! i will let them know you will call.

Unregistered
16-10-09, 14:03

then fuck off! what the fuck you are doing here if yo don't understand why i said that !
so uyhgur will let no chinese step in their homes for any reason.......

your ass can gooooooooooooooooo.............

Unregistered
16-10-09, 14:26
you are still a racist..... trash of the modern society.... congrats, you won...

then fuck off! what the fuck you are doing here if yo don't understand why i said that !
so uyhgur will let no chinese step in their homes for any reason.......

your ass can gooooooooooooooooo.............

Unregistered
17-10-09, 12:37
Yeah, Jews are racist for hating Hitler his supporters. If we do not like chinese it is for a reason. Majority of the chinese from mainland china in US supports the chinese occupation of our homeland and its oppressive policy on Uyghurs. there must be some who do not, but they do an excelent job not showing it. Since we do not have the time or resource to figure out who is who is not, we believe staying away from all of them is the best solution. If that makes us racist, so be it. you can just get lost. You sound like a chinese trash to me, too sensitive, self centered and total lack of perspective.

you are still a racist..... trash of the modern society.... congrats, you won...

Unregistered
18-10-09, 11:09
yeah, jews are racist for hating hitler his supporters. If we do not like chinese it is for a reason. Majority of the chinese from mainland china in us supports the chinese occupation of our homeland and its oppressive policy on uyghurs. There must be some who do not, but they do an excelent job not showing it. Since we do not have the time or resource to figure out who is who is not, we believe staying away from all of them is the best solution. If that makes us racist, so be it. You can just get lost. You sound like a chinese trash to me, too sensitive, self centered and total lack of perspective.

ئاللاھ سىزگە سالامەتلىك، ئۇزۇن ئۆمۈر ئاتا قىلسۇن، ئامىن.

خىتايلارنى ئۆيىگە چاقىرىپ تاماق ئېتىپ بېرىۋاتقان مۇناپىق ۋە جاسۇسلار ئۆز بىشىنى يەيدۇ!

Unregistered
19-10-09, 07:35

dont blame people for being racists....they are just talking their own experiences with you guys. it is the best you guys can produce in 5000 years.

Unregistered
19-10-09, 12:04
someone shows liking and interest to our food culture,
instead of politely answering the innocent question,
I am disgusted in the uncivilized response.

I thought we were civilised people.

By the way I remember seeing Chinese people selling Xinjiang kebap in New York,
may be the person who want to eat Uyghur food
should go to Chinese restaurants,
after all they also make laghmen (low mien),dumplings,gang pen !

Shame on the people who reflect bad image of Uyghurs !

God has tolerated Chinese people in abundance and Uyghurs in scarcity,
who are we not to like God's creation.

Let us be human beings first and then Uyghur,American,Chinese or whatever.

Unregistered
19-10-09, 19:59
get real dude, break out from your bubble and start living.

Unregistered
19-10-09, 21:01
Do you think Chinese are killing uyghur politely in our home land?
You must be a messed up guy or stupid Chinese spy!

Unregistered
19-10-09, 21:47
I like being racial but not racist. I suspect too many chineses spying for the CHinese govt. or Embassy staff, you never know which one is. That is realy true who lived in and came from China. I never want to be in a black list as a 'terrorist' or a 'racist', which is so easy come out from their mouth and put you in a bad situation. So, I decide to be racial when making a friend or even talk to somebody. I have to be racial to chinese, before I clearly know who you are, that is part of our life, defensive and protective in our mind to the everyone from the oppressors and invaders.

Your ass, go to the hell.... We deserve freedom, but never from you!
Don't make you mouth smells like ass here!