PDA

View Full Version : 6 sentenced to death, but how many tortured to death?

Adel Uyghur
14-10-09, 03:35
China sentenced 6 Uyghurs to death for riot in Urumqi, but the death toll of Uyghurs who have been tortured to death might be in hundreds.

This is just a show case by the Chinese authorities to show the world that they have been using law

In actual cases they torture many innocent Uyghurs to confess thier crime they have never committed.

I myself witnessed 3 innocent Uyghurs were tortured in the prison and died after a few months of their release. Among them one is a female.

Unregistered
14-10-09, 15:26
good question.

Unregistered
14-10-09, 17:36
Why they don't sentance wang lequan? And hiding him?

Unregistered
14-10-09, 18:00
That law is different from the law here, same name different nature. Law here protect people, law there protect ruler.

China sentenced 6 Uyghurs to death for riot in Urumqi, but the death toll of Uyghurs who have been tortured to death might be in hundreds.

This is just a show case by the Chinese authorities to show the world that they have been using law

In actual cases they torture many innocent Uyghurs to confess thier crime they have never committed.

I myself witnessed 3 innocent Uyghurs were tortured in the prison and died after a few months of their release. Among them one is a female.

Unregistered
14-10-09, 19:16
That law is different from the law here, same name different nature. Law here protect people, law there protect ruler.

In East Turkistan, Law protects Han Asses (Ishaklar ) and pigs