PDA

View Full Version : This guy is writing the same column and defaming Uyghurs all over the internet. WUC

Unregistered
12-10-09, 16:19
or UAA should sue him for defamation of the Uyghurs in Guantanemo?

He is a douche bag and everyone on this group should send email to him and ask him to stop defaming Uyghurs or sue his ass off... He published this one many times at many places... He must be a spy of China or the Chinese paying money for him to do this...

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091010/OPINION06/91002033/1006

Unregistered
12-10-09, 17:37
I wrote an email to him and waiting for his reply.

Mr.Thomas:

I am living in the US. I read you article.

In you article 'The story behind a story', you wrote 'The article says charging interest is against the will of Allah and "His Messenger" and that those who use interest will be "struck with the wrath of Allah," apparently with the help of the Uighur and other terrorists, uh, refugees.'

I am an Uighur. I felt you are equaling Uighur with terrorist in the last sentance and felt being insulted a lot. Please explain.

Adil

Unregistered
12-10-09, 18:02
would you mind list the all links about this articles?

or UAA should sue him for defamation of the Uyghurs in Guantanemo?

He is a douche bag and everyone on this group should send email to him and ask him to stop defaming Uyghurs or sue his ass off... He published this one many times at many places... He must be a spy of China or the Chinese paying money for him to do this...

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091010/OPINION06/91002033/1006

Unregistered
12-10-09, 19:11
He is defaming Uighurs all over the internet and must be paid by the Chinese government to do so...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=thomas+cal+uighur&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

le

Advanced Search
WebShow options...
Results 1 - 10 of about 928,000 for thomas cal uighur. (0.46 seconds)
Search Results
Cal Thomas: Press misses truth about Uighur 'refugees' from Gitmo ...
Oct 3, 2009 ... Write Cal Thomas c/o Tribune Media Services, 2225 Kenmore Ave., Suite 114, Buffalo, N.Y. 14207. E-mail Cal Thomas at tmseditors@tribune.com. ...
www.news-press.com/article/20091003/OPINION/.../estero - Cached - Similar -
Cal Thomas: 'Refugee' moniker doesn't fit terrorists ...
Cal Thomas October 2, 2009. Print this page; E-mail this article; Share ... Remember the four Chinese Uighur released from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo ...
www.democratandchronicle.com/.../Cal+Thomas+++Refugee++moniker+doesn+t+fit+terroris ts - Cached - Similar -
Cal Thomas: The story behind a story : News-Record.com ...
The Uighur, you see, are a Turkish ethnic group, Muslim Chinese nationalists, ... Cal Thomas is a syndicated columnist. E-mail: CalThomas@tribune.com ...
www.news-record.com/.../cal_thomas_the_story_behind_a_story - Cached - Similar -
Cal Thomas
Cal Thomas. ... Remember the four Chinese Uighur released from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo ... There are other Uighur detainees at Guantanamo for now, ...
www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/thomas100109.php3 - Cached - Similar -
Cal Thomas: The real story behind a news story
The Uighur, you see, are a Turkish ethnic group, Muslim Chinese nationalists, whom the Chinese government has ... Cal Thomas is a syndicated columnist. ...
www.journal-news.com/.../cal-thomas-the-real-story-behind-a-news-story-327982.html - Cached - Similar -
Cal Thomas Official Web Site - The Story Behind a Story
Remember the four Chinese Uighur released from the U.S. prison at ... (Direct all MAIL for Cal Thomas to: Tribune Media Services, 2225 Kenmore Ave., ...
www.calthomas.com/index.php?news=2720 - Cached - Similar -
The story behind a story - Washington Times
Oct 1, 2009 ... The person running the camp was Abdul Haq, and he was a Uighur." ... Cal Thomas is a nationally syndicated columnist. ...
www.washingtontimes.com/news/.../the-story-behind-a-story/ - Cached - Similar -
Thomas: Dig a little and it's clear Gitmo detainees pose a grave ...
The person running the camp was Abdul Haq, and he was a Uighur. ... Cal Thomas is distributed by Tribune Media. His column routinely appears in The Bee on ...
www.sacbee.com/opinion/story/2224844.html - Cached - Similar -
Cal Thomas : The Story Behind a Story - Townhall.com
Oct 1, 2009 ... The Uighur, you see, are a Turkish ethnic group, Muslim Chinese nationalists, ... Cal Thomas is co-author (with Bob Beckel) of the book, ...
townhall.com/.../CalThomas/2009/.../the_story_behind_a_story - Cached - Similar -
California Agriculture in Crisis; Uighur Cuisine; Summer Soup ...
The Secretary of California Food and Agriculture talks about how farmers are faring. ... dinner first made by noted chefs Grant Achatz and Thomas Keller. ...
www.kcrw.com/etc/programs/.../gf090718california_agricultu - Cached - Similar -

Next
Add a result - See all my SearchWiki notes - See all notes for this SearchWiki - Learn more

Search within results - Language Tools - Search Help - Dissatisfied? Help us improve - Try Google Experimental

Unregistered
12-10-09, 19:28
Is that lawful?

Unregistered
12-10-09, 19:42
and the world... WUC/UAA/us should sue him and show him Uyghurs are not someone he can pick by the bribes he got from the Chinese!!!

Everyone should write/call him and UAA/WUC hire a lawyer and sue him for defamation!!! Show him that defaming/stereotyping a whole group would have a devastating consequences to anyone!!!

Is that lawful?

Unregistered
13-10-09, 11:23
I don't think he will reply to anyone.

Unregistered
13-10-09, 19:41
By framing an entire ethnic group as terrorists, he is breaking many of the US laws including hate crime... UAA/WUC should take up the case to the approprioate US justice organizations...

Unregistered
13-10-09, 20:16
By framing an entire ethnic group as terrorists, he is breaking many of the US laws including hate crime... UAA/WUC should take up the case to the approprioate US justice organizations...

The expert already answered the question. You jump in here like an Uighur? what many US laws he is breaking? pls list those other than somebody has explained. What is a hate crime? I wish could learn something new.

Unregistered
13-10-09, 20:27
He is pretending to be Uighur. maybe a chink?

The expert already answered the question. You jump in here like an Uighur? what many US laws he is breaking? pls list those other than somebody has explained. What is a hate crime? I wish could learn something new.

Unregistered
13-10-09, 21:24
who is defaming Uyghurs? You are for sure a chink hem bir solamqi, kongigha taza yaydighanlarning beri...

He is pretending to be Uighur. maybe a chink?

Unregistered
13-10-09, 23:35
I am not afraid of chink, but feel annoyed with their post, Uighurqi gap kildigan 'chink'.

who is defaming Uyghurs? You are for sure a chink hem bir solamqi, kongigha taza yaydighanlarning beri...

Unregistered
13-10-09, 23:39
He can't answere these questions, maybe hytaidin bring in a Uighur speaker 'chink' to disturb us? His 'hate crime' exposed his identity.

Unregistered
14-10-09, 10:15
'Uighurqi gap kildigan hytay uqun suzlaidigan 'chink'', should be called chink helper, the worst Uighur, Kabir, Iplas!

I am not afraid of chink, but feel annoyed with their post, Uighurqi gap kildigan 'chink'.

Unregistered
14-10-09, 12:02
http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/20091013/OPINION/910130306

UAA/WUC should do something about this deuche... Sue him for defamation and hate crimes against people he doesn't know...