PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda turn on China

Turdi Ghoja
07-10-09, 19:10
Please do not remove this posting. It is all over the internet, no reason to avoid it here.
Turdi
xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/289088,al-qaeda-calls-for-holy-war-against-china.html

Cairo - A senior al-Qaeda leader in a video distributed Wednesday urged Muslims to launch a holy war against Chinese "invaders" in response to the "massacre" of Uighurs in western China. "The atheist criminals have long used the most despicable, cruel and brutal means against Muslims in Turkistan," said Abu Yayha al- Libi, who is sometimes identified as the commander in Afghanistan of the international terrorist network al-Qaeda.
"Thousands of Muslims were killed, and no one knows about them," he said in the 20-minute video, referring to Uighurs living in China.
Muslims with historical and linguistic ties to the Turkic peoples of Central Asia, Uighurs live in the western Chinese province of Xinjiang, which Islamists call East Turkistan.
According to the Washington-based terrorism monitoring group IntelCenter, the tape was made around late July or early August and released Tuesday by al-Sahab Media, al-Qaeda's media arm.
Nearly 200 people were killed and thousands injured or arrested in clashes between Uighurs and Han Chinese in Xinjiang in July.
In August, the Turkistan Islamic Party, a Uighur separatist group that claimed responsibility for a 2008 bombing in Shanghai, used similar language to call for attacks in response to the "massacre" of Uighurs in Xinjiang.
"There is no path to salvation or toward lifting oppression and injustice save by returning to religion," al-Libi said. Muslims "must sincerely prepare for jihad (holy war) and take up arms against the ruthless invaders."
"Consecutive Chinese governments have worked hard to sever every link between the wounded people of Turkistan and the Muslim nation," he said. "They are working to destroy them so that their numbers will decrease and their Islamic identity will be dissolved."
Al-Libi called for "a media campaign to tell the Muslim nation the truth about what is going on there and to expose Chinese colonialism."

Copyright DPA

Unregistered
07-10-09, 19:16
Please do not remove this posting. It is all over the internet, no reason to avoid it here.
Turdi
xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/289088,al-qaeda-calls-for-holy-war-against-china.html

Cairo - A senior al-Qaeda leader in a video distributed Wednesday urged Muslims to launch a holy war against Chinese "invaders" in response to the "massacre" of Uighurs in western China. "The atheist criminals have long used the most despicable, cruel and brutal means against Muslims in Turkistan," said Abu Yayha al- Libi, who is sometimes identified as the commander in Afghanistan of the international terrorist network al-Qaeda.
"Thousands of Muslims were killed, and no one knows about them," he said in the 20-minute video, referring to Uighurs living in China.
Muslims with historical and linguistic ties to the Turkic peoples of Central Asia, Uighurs live in the western Chinese province of Xinjiang, which Islamists call East Turkistan.
According to the Washington-based terrorism monitoring group IntelCenter, the tape was made around late July or early August and released Tuesday by al-Sahab Media, al-Qaeda's media arm.
Nearly 200 people were killed and thousands injured or arrested in clashes between Uighurs and Han Chinese in Xinjiang in July.
In August, the Turkistan Islamic Party, a Uighur separatist group that claimed responsibility for a 2008 bombing in Shanghai, used similar language to call for attacks in response to the "massacre" of Uighurs in Xinjiang.
"There is no path to salvation or toward lifting oppression and injustice save by returning to religion," al-Libi said. Muslims "must sincerely prepare for jihad (holy war) and take up arms against the ruthless invaders."
"Consecutive Chinese governments have worked hard to sever every link between the wounded people of Turkistan and the Muslim nation," he said. "They are working to destroy them so that their numbers will decrease and their Islamic identity will be dissolved."
Al-Libi called for "a media campaign to tell the Muslim nation the truth about what is going on there and to expose Chinese colonialism."

Copyright DPA

Now they did are right think , not for America they shuold war whith chinese government .

Aslan_Uyghur
07-10-09, 19:45
Mana bu Video Kornishi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooel5-WNDXc

Unregistered
07-10-09, 19:51
You right. That is the exatly direction they turned. But some of us so scaring to talk about them

Now they did are right think , not for America they shuold war whith chinese government .

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 19:56
Turdi
xxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright DPA

I personally think this is China's Game to "prove" the world that Uyghrus are linekd to Al-Qaeda and they are fightign agaisnt Terrorists , not innocent Uyghurs.... but only Allah knows the truth...do not believe everything you hear until you see it

Unregistered
07-10-09, 20:04
I think it is not Chinese game, it is human being let him speaks out against the China because of Chinese brutality in ET.

I personally think this is China's Game to "prove" the world that Uyghrus are linekd to Al-Qaeda and they are fightign agaisnt Terrorists , not innocent Uyghurs.... but only Allah knows the truth...do not believe everything you hear until you see it

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 20:09
I think it is not Chinese game, it is human being let him speaks out against the China because of Chinese brutality in ET.

well only Allah knows.. but we have to remember he is a human being that targets civilians.. Al Qaeda made not only themselves look bad, but the entire Islamic world and i dont think Allah is very appreciative about that... accodrign to the Prophet muhammads terms on war

we cant harm any civilians or any unarmed people.. we need to fight agianst Chiense miltiary/ poltical forces.. when we defeat them the civilians themselves will flee out of east Turkistan back to China.... then again only Allah knows all

Unregistered
07-10-09, 20:36
But, I realy worried, does Chinese will start massacre Uighur again from now on? We had been cut off from the telephone for a few days, is that because of this? I am so worried.

They can make any kind of evidences. They definitely can give money to Al-queda in exchange of those videos to massacre Uighur. I pray that is not happening!

Unregistered
07-10-09, 20:39
But, I realy worried, does Chinese will start massacre Uighur again from now on? We had been cut off from the telephone for a few days, is that because of this? I am so worried.

They can make any kind of evidences. They definitely can give money to Al-queda in exchange of those videos to massacre Uighur. I pray that is not happening!

ha ha ha Xitay Mujahidlardin resmi qorqidiken. ha ha ha

Turdi Ghoja
07-10-09, 20:42
What kind of logic is this? How does Al-Qaeda's statement prove that Uyghurs are linked to Al-Qaeda? Did Uyghurs invite them? Do Uyghurs become terrorist suspect if Al-Qaeda wants to help them? I do not think so. I do not support violence, because it does not solve the problem. If armed resistance had a chance, I would not hesitate to take up arm and fight for my people and country.

Majority of people outside do not support armed resistance. But, I have no doubt that there are Uyghurs in East Turkistan who would not mind taking anybody's hand. When you are hanging from a cliff, you would take any hand without looking at the face. If China keeps ignoring the international pressure and does not respond to the peaceful struggle of Uyghurs and Tibetans, violence will be unavoidable in the future. It may be easy for us to stay calm, because we are not living the oppression directly ourselves, but it won't be so easy for people inside China. I've long believed that our peaceful struggle outside has kept the violence in check in China by giving hope to people there. Once they realize that China does not respond to international pressure any more, it is a matter a time before people resourt to desperate measures. Once violence takes hold, it will start a vicious cycle taking tremendoust human toll both on Uyghurs and Chinese. In such a scenerio, one can imagine the Al-Qaeda involvement one way or the other, bringing with it radical Islam that is foreign to Uyghur culture. China might be able to keep things under control using draconian measures in short term, but it could unravel China's run of lucky steak in long term.

Tibetans are peaceful people just as we are, but I do not believe they would wait peacefully forever. China is buying time by insincere negotiations, hoping that Tibetan movement will die down after Dalai Lama. But they could very well regret for passing-up the opportunity.

Unregistered
07-10-09, 20:44
I don't care if they are terrorist, like Deng xiaoping said, 'white cat or black cat, who can catch the rat, who is a good cat'. If they can protect Uighur from Massacre and distict, that is a good news for Uighur. CCP-chinese need to be defeated, from the free world or from the Islamic force, that is a good thing for repressed chinese, Tibet and Uighur, and that is good for the free world too in the long run. The chinese need to stay in their own home like where they had been.

Unregistered
07-10-09, 21:06
But, this news is quickely taken away from the Chinese websites.

Unregistered
07-10-09, 21:18
what is wrong if they take it?

But, this news is quickely taken away from the Chinese websites.

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 21:21
What kind of logic is this? How does Al-Qaeda's statement prove that Uyghurs are linked to Al-Qaeda? Did Uyghurs invite them? Do Uyghurs become terrorist suspect if Al-Qaeda wants to help them? I do not think so. I do not support violence, because it does not solve the problem. If armed resistance had a chance, I would not hesitate to take up arm and fight for my people and country.

Majority of people outside do not support armed resistance. But, I have no doubt that there are Uyghurs in East Turkistan who would not mind taking anybody's hand. When you are hanging from a cliff, you would take any hand without looking at the face. If China keeps ignoring the international pressure and does not respond to the peaceful struggle of Uyghurs and Tibetans, violence will be unavoidable in the future. It may be easy for us to stay calm, because we are not living the oppression directly ourselves, but it won't be so easy for people inside China. I've long believed that our peaceful struggle outside has kept the violence in check in China by giving hope to people there. Once they realize that China does not respond to international pressure any more, it is a matter a time before people resourt to desperate measures. Once violence takes hold, it will start a vicious cycle taking tremendoust human toll both on Uyghurs and Chinese. In such a scenerio, one can imagine the Al-Qaeda involvement one way or the other, bringing with it radical Islam that is foreign to Uyghur culture. China might be able to keep things under control using draconian measures in short term, but it could unravel China's run of lucky steak in long term.

Tibetans are peaceful people just as we are, but I do not believe they would wait peacefully forever. China is buying time by insincere negotiations, hoping that Tibetan movement will die down after Dalai Lama. But they could very well regret for passing-up the opportunity.

my brother...to us Uyghrus it may seem that way but in the eye of the world if Al Qaeda helps us and we accept their help then we too will be linked to terrorists for accepting terrrorist help.. as long as we fight humanely and do not kill civilians then we arent Terrorists but when we kill civilians it will make us look bad in the eyes of the world.. but only Allah knows the truth about this Alqaeda turn on China thing

Unregistered
07-10-09, 21:26
Is Chinese not targeting civilians , unarmed people? Uyghurs and Tibetans are army you think?
How Al Qaida is and how looks Alqaida is not our bussness. It is bussnees that between the Alqaida and Western world. Western do not need our support, Alqaida either.
We have to to take care our people and our enemy.

well only Allah knows.. but we have to remember he is a human being that targets civilians.. Al Qaeda made not only themselves look bad, but the entire Islamic world and i dont think Allah is very appreciative about that... accodrign to the Prophet muhammads terms on war

we cant harm any civilians or any unarmed people.. we need to fight agianst Chiense miltiary/ poltical forces.. when we defeat them the civilians themselves will flee out of east Turkistan back to China.... then again only Allah knows all

Unregistered
07-10-09, 21:32
Turdi , mana bu gepingiz Uyghurdek, yeni Uyghurni chushengendek gep boldi.
Elqaide bizni qollisa biz elqaidechi bolup qalimiz degen qarash ,bu kochidiki ushshaq balilarning mentiqisi. mushu qarashliringizni UAAdikilerge yetkuzup qoysingiz, ularmu xatuirjemrek oltursun, bolmisa ete yene otkenkidek bayanat elan qilip yurmisun.

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 21:33
Is Chinese not targeting civilians , unarmed people? Uyghurs and Tibetans are army you think?
How Al Qaida is and how looks Alqaida is not our bussness. It is bussnees that between the Alqaida and Western world. Western do not need our support, Alqaida either.
We have to to take care our people and our enemy.

yes it is true that the Chinese target civilians and unarmed people.. but if we did the same then we would be no different from them.. we need to target military/political forces of China not civilians..as much as you want to get revenge and fight against the civilians i do too, but there is a international law on warfare...if we kill civilians then we are terrorists that no different from China or Al Qaieda.. we need not to accept support from a Terrorist force..until we fight against the Chinese ourselves no one will help us.. please do not understand me wrong brother or sister..but we have to be humane and a little bit merciful.. Allah forbids us to kill civilian forces..even if they kill ours

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 21:41
Turdi , mana bu gepingiz Uyghurdek, yeni Uyghurni chushengendek gep boldi.
Elqaide bizni qollisa biz elqaidechi bolup qalimiz degen qarash ,bu kochidiki ushshaq balilarning mentiqisi. mushu qarashliringizni UAAdikilerge yetkuzup qoysingiz, ularmu xatuirjemrek oltursun, bolmisa ete yene otkenkidek bayanat elan qilip yurmisun.

Hormetlik Turdi kerendashim hata chushnip kalmang... toghra Al Qadea bizni kolisa biz Al Qadea bop kalmaymiz ama siz oylinip beking bu Al Qadea kunde olturwatghan insanlarnin yerimi musulman tursa.. bbir terip din Nish setip musulman olturup bir terip musulman emeslerni olturup Allah dep kilsa ular..Allah ulardin razi bolmaydu.. biz milletmizge eng hayirlik ishni tileymiz.. Allah ozi bilidu bu Al Qaeda ning ishni.. ama men Al Qadea din bek umut kutup ketmeyme... belkim Hitaylar Al Qadea gha pul birip mandak sozle endin men Uyghurlarni sanga chetip terrorist dep olturimen deydu.. hitaylarmu bek ekil siz emes.. ularmu oyun oynashni bilidu... ama hemini bildighan birak bir Allah..biz Uyghurlar urush kilsak hitaylar karshi peygamber Muhammed S.A.W. ning yoli bilen urushmiz.. urushni sherti bar.. biz hitayalrdek masum insanlarni oltursek , hitylardin perkmiz yok bulap kalidu..

Unregistered
07-10-09, 21:51
The education that don't kill civilian is very good and very important,but we are not subject of this eductaion, because we do not have any weapon ! it isn't? You should tell this teory to China!China allready demonstrated how they can killing civilian.
Yes we have to be humane and we are struglling for that, bu China is not allowed it! It isn't?

yes it is true that the Chinese target civilians and unarmed people.. but if we did the same then we would be no different from them.. we need to target military/political forces of China not civilians..as much as you want to get revenge and fight against the civilians i do too, but there is a international law on warfare...if we kill civilians then we are terrorists that no different from China or Al Qaieda.. we need not to accept support from a Terrorist force..until we fight against the Chinese ourselves no one will help us.. please do not understand me wrong brother or sister..but we have to be humane and a little bit merciful.. Allah forbids us to kill civilian forces..even if they kill ours

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 22:00
The education that don't kill civilian is very good and very important,but we are not subject of this eductaion, because we do not have any weapon ! it isn't? You should tell this teory to China!China allready demonstrated how they can killing civilian.
Yes we have to be humane and we are struglling for that, bu China is not allowed it! It isn't?

my friend do you seriously think China will listen?? I feel your pain and anger, i would love to fight the same way they fight but we are Uyghurs in order to get support from Allah and the free world we need to be humane and show them that we are just a nation fighting for their independence but not a terrorist. We will fight in the near future, we will have weapons only if we are willing to give up our lives, our earthly possessions, then the weapons will come into our hands and when we rise as a nation and give up lives and blood while fighting the enemy surely then will we free and independent which will be followed by peace

Unregistered
07-10-09, 22:01
Yes, we uighur should only target Millitery, the rest leave to Al qaieda. I don't think UIighur are able to oreder al Qaida to do something. What is their target , they might not let you or me to know. They call on all world, who know where in china the fight will erupt, in Uurmqi or in Bejing or In shanghai, THAT IS ALL THE Hujingtao's fault, why he kill so many Tibetans and Uighur and lie to the world, shame on him can standing on the tainan men tower, a hiltor stlye murderer! In the end because his fault brought Al queda in. Let them fight. If you say the terrorist, I think the PLA and his paty is the biggist terrorist organization in the world, they even have the atom bomb and able to manace the US and any country.Their base is in the whole china. Al quada fight with them saved the US soilders life. They should talk to Obama, stop fighting and attacking the US and focus on the PLA. That is a good news to American people. And the US could focus on the economic and rest of the domestic issues, and make friends with middle east petrolium countries and help Africa.

Wang lequan is a hand in E.T, to murdering uighurs. We Uighur should first give him and his army and police and the armed half-army a 'fair' sentance! Let them know we Uighur is human too not something they can sentance whenever they want by fake evidences.

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 22:10
Yes, we uighur should only target Millitery, the rest leave to Al qaieda. I don't think UIighur are able to oreder al Qaida to do something. What is their target , they might not let you or me to know. They call on all world, who know where in china the fight will erupt, in Uurmqi or in Bejing or In shanghai, THAT IS ALL THE Hujingtao's fault, why he kill so many Tibetans and Uighur and lie to the world, shame on him can standing on the tainan men tower, a hiltor stlye murderer! In the end because his fault brought Al queda in. Let them fight. If you say the terrorist, I think the PLA and his paty is the biggist terrorist organization in the world, they even have the atom bomb and able to manace the US and any country.Their base is in the whole china. Al quada fight with them saved the US soilders life. They should talk to Obama, stop fighting and attacking the US and focus on the PLA. That is a good news to American people. And the US could focus on the economic and rest of the domestic issues, and make friends with middle east petrolium countries and help Africa.

Wang lequan is a hand in E.T, to murdering uighurs. We Uighur should first give him and his army and police and the armed half-army a 'fair' sentance! Let them know we Uighur is human too not something they can sentance whenever they want by fake evidences.

brother before Al Qadea can fight for us we have to fight against the Chinese ourselves, they will want something in exchange for their fighting.. yeah i agree they need to try Wang Lequan and all the CCP members for War crimes and have them executed accordingly! Maybe if Al Qadea focuses on PLA( biggest terrorist organization) then America will support Uyghurs and might even send troops or at least weapons and training to help defeat China...but only Allah knows

Unregistered
07-10-09, 22:19

You chinese spy what are you doing here again, get lost. i c!an just tell who the fuck you are

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 22:30
You chinese spy what are you doing here again, get lost. i c!an just tell who the fuck you are

what you talking about bro i am pure 100% anti Chinese .. and i am 100% pure Uyghur.. i don't agree with Al Qaeda but as much as you want to kill the Chinese , i want to kill them much more whether they be communist, Muslim, Buddhist, nationalist or whatever they are still the same Chinese, but we have to be humane and target military forces/political... if we kill civilians then it will justify their claims of Uyghurs being "terrorists"...and we are not Terrorists.. we never were Terrorists and we never will be Terrorists.. CHINA is the biggest terrorists organization in the world.. i don't trust Chinese, i want to kill them but it will make Uyghurs look bad in the world.... You represent Uyghurs, i represent Uyghurs.. If we kill an Chinese civilian the world wont say , hey you know that Igemen guy ..yeah he killed some Chinese civilians.. no they will say , hey you know that Uyghur he killed Chinese civilians Uighur are no better than the Chinese.. i don't want that ... we have to fight but in a humane manner according to Islamic Law and International Law...

so please borther dont call me a Chinese spy or some bullshit i am not... if you have further things to say feel free to email me :

haciuyghur@hotmail.com

Unregistered
07-10-09, 22:36
All the armed and half armed and army helper chinese in E.T. is the real terrorist! Only the leaving chinese is not! Let them go, who stay, who is the army suspect!

Unregistered
07-10-09, 22:43
alright folks, this is a chinese game! Chinese probably paid them billions of dollars to say that and it is almost the noble price time, chinese wants to try at least to make Rabiya Kader look bad for that. at the same time, they will not attack china, because, if remember correctly this happened before. Last year this terrorist organization made a comment about uyhurs when Rabiy Kader was traveling to Europe and said almost the same thing that they did today, and they never did anything. when the july 5th happened they again said the exact same thing and nothing happened. and this time? trust me nothing will happen because they will not fight their own friend in need. I am so surprised, those terrorist people's own brothers and sisters are in worst situation that we are and they can't do nothing, what makes you think they would do anything for you

it would be nice to see Chinese and Al-qayda fight. that would be a right course of action.

R

Unregistered
07-10-09, 22:44
get lost, fucking chink!

what you talking about bro i am pure 100% anti Chinese .. and i am 100% pure Uyghur.. i don't agree with Al Qaeda but as much as you want to kill the Chinese , i want to kill them much more whether they be communist, Muslim, Buddhist, nationalist or whatever they are still the same Chinese, but we have to be humane and target military forces/political... if we kill civilians then it will justify their claims of Uyghurs being "terrorists"...and we are not Terrorists.. we never were Terrorists and we never will be Terrorists.. CHINA is the biggest terrorists organization in the world.. i don't trust Chinese, i want to kill them but it will make Uyghurs look bad in the world.... You represent Uyghurs, i represent Uyghurs.. If we kill an Chinese civilian the world wont say , hey you know that Igemen guy ..yeah he killed some Chinese civilians.. no they will say , hey you know that Uyghur he killed Chinese civilians Uighur are no better than the Chinese.. i don't want that ... we have to fight but in a humane manner according to Islamic Law and International Law...

so please borther dont call me a Chinese spy or some bullshit i am not... if you have further things to say feel free to email me :

haciuyghur@hotmail.com

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 22:46
alright folks, this is a chinese game! Chinese probably paid them billions of dollars to say that and it is almost the noble price time, chinese wants to try at least to make Rabiya Kader look bad for that. at the same time, they will not attack china, because, if remember correctly this happened before. Last year this terrorist organization made a comment about uyhurs when Rabiy Kader was traveling to Europe and said almost the same thing that they did today, and they never did anything. when the july 5th happened they again said the exact same thing and nothing happened. and this time? trust me nothing will happen because they will not fight their own friend in need. I am so surprised, those terrorist people's own brothers and sisters are in worst situation that we are and they can't do nothing, what makes you think they would do anything for you

it would be nice to see Chinese and Al-qayda fight. that would be a right course of action.

R

yeah i agree with you brother or sister :)

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 22:53
get lost, fucking chink!

man this is funny, you probably know me.. you attended the July 8 or was it 9th protest in Washington Dc in front of the Chinese embassy?? i am the guy in the navy blue dress shirt with stripes on it with long greasy hair....and i am not a Chink.. fuck the Chinks bro or sister... i hate them more then anything God created

Unregistered
07-10-09, 23:10
man this is funny, you probably know me.. you attended the July 8 or was it 9th protest in Washington Dc in front of the Chinese embassy?? i am the guy in the navy blue dress shirt with stripes on it with long greasy hair....and i am not a Chink.. fuck the Chinks bro or sister... i hate them more then anything God createdh

you are not talking like Uyghur. even though all uyhgurs are not in touch like we should but our hearts beat for the same things in the end, so we know and can tell if you are Uyghur or not. i don't recall anybody with long hair and stripe shirt. i will look in to the video and see who you are but why cant you tell your name here if say about yourself that much

R

Unregistered
07-10-09, 23:11
Yes, that is what we want and that is the fox of this discussion. But we do not have to forget that Americans say " do not not kiss me ass".

"it would be nice to see Chinese and Al-qayda fight. that would be a right course of action."

R[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
07-10-09, 23:12

Definitely sister

R

Unregistered
07-10-09, 23:13
good conclusion!

All the armed and half armed and army helper chinese in E.T. is the real terrorist! Only the leaving chinese is not! Let them go, who stay, who is the army suspect!

Unregistered
07-10-09, 23:14
Yes, that is what we want and that is the fox of this discussion. But we do not have to forget that Americans say " do not not kiss me ass".

"it would be nice to see Chinese and Al-qayda fight. that would be a right course of action."

R[/QUOTE]

Why are cutting my writing and make stupid comment, that is cheating
R

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 23:15
h

you are not talking like Uyghur. even though all uyhgurs are not in touch like we should but our hearts beat for the same things in the end, so we know and can tell if you are Uyghur or not. i don't recall anybody with long hair and stripe shirt. i will look in to the video and see who you are but why cant you tell your name here if say about yourself that much

R

i am Salih Igemen Uyghur here ill send you the video link i am the guy in the long greasy hair with dress sheos, slacks, and navy blus dress shirt... haha brother i do talk like an uyghur.. and i am the one holding the Terrorist China thing

here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_sddCPOZSY

Unregistered
07-10-09, 23:26

haciuyghur@hotmail.com

you talk like we did last year, you are behind brother, that is old fashion of saying things. Americans understand more that you think they would. Bristish called Irish terrorist for very long time. But i love Irish for everything they did for their own freedom wether they prevailed or not and i think most people do. who is in lead in America? Irish! so what you say do not justify everything.

go back read some more newspaper before you say anything
R

Unregistered
07-10-09, 23:55

haciuyghur@hotmail.com

you talk like we did last year, you are behind brother, that is old fashion of saying things. Americans understand more that you think they would. Bristish called Irish terrorist for very long time. But i love Irish for everything they did for their own freedom wether they prevailed or not and i think most people do. who is in lead in America? Irish! so what you say do not justify everything.

R

why you ask his name and you can't say yours?

Unregistered
08-10-09, 00:22
People, what is all this fuss about? No one discussing about accepting Al-Qaeda's help or not. I do not think they asked for our opinion or approval. Some of you talk as if you have control over Al-Qaeda, do you really? Whatever they do is beyond any Uyghur's control. Last time our representative DUQ issued statement to refuse Al-Qaeda's help and it did the right thing. That is all we can do.

I am tired of blaming on the Chinese everything we could not explain. We can blame them on many things rightfully, but this is not one of them. There is not reason to doubt this news. The Chinese has nothing to do with it and has no reason to stage it as some of you claim unless it thinks the world is crazy and lost a sense of logic. Let's be truthful to ourselves and the world. We have nothing to hide or fear, do we? China made it quite clear in recent years of its intention of destroying our people and essencially declared war on our people and culture. We are feeling the heat 10,000 miles away, you can only imagine what our people back home might be going through in the battle field. Now they not only have to deal with the brutality of the government but also the increased hatred of the Chinese people. The July 5 could be a turning point. Violence spawns violence, things may get ugly.
The question we have to ask ourselves is if the struggle back home turns violent, are we going to make ourselves irrelevant because we do not know how to handle the public relations aspect of a violent struggle? If the world opinion does not make a difference, if our peaceful struggle fall to deaf ears, people will take the matter into their hands whether we like it or not. I do not think we have any control over what people might think and do inside East Turkistan, the Chinese government do. All we see is dead-end streets. But, people may try it any way if they are forced against a wall. You are afraid of death until it knocks your door. China is getting ever closer to that door.

Unregistered
08-10-09, 01:16
Chinese have spy in Al quada's group?

Unregistered
08-10-09, 01:49
Commit suside is not allowed. If you can't even fight fro survive, it is better waite for rescue or escape, and shouting for help, that is a commen sence. When people dying, they don't care who is rescueing them, and they can't control that. That is controled by the helper ( the Al quada, turks or the west). what you can do with that? I do believe that is a great news if Al quada offer a help, I would like to survive better than die out.

Because the west can't directly help Uighur, they cherish their relationship with china. We understand it. We have to say sorry to the west, 'sorry we have to survive'. If you can't help directly, please pray for us for a good luck. We do believe freedom and demacrocy, after we rescued, we are still muslim turks and we practice democracy and freedom in our country like in Turkey. We are not enemy to anybody, and we want a peaceful life and pratice equal human right.

People, what is all this fuss about? No one discussing about accepting Al-Qaeda's help or not. I do not think they asked for our opinion or approval. Some of you talk as if you have control over Al-Qaeda, do you really? Whatever they do is beyond any Uyghur's control. Last time our representative DUQ issued statement to refuse Al-Qaeda's help and it did the right thing. That is all we can do.

I am tired of blaming on the Chinese everything we could not explain. We can blame them on many things rightfully, but this is not one of them. There is not reason to doubt this news. The Chinese has nothing to do with it and has no reason to stage it as some of you claim unless it thinks the world is crazy and lost a sense of logic. Let's be truthful to ourselves and the world. We have nothing to hide or fear, do we? China made it quite clear in recent years of its intention of destroying our people and essencially declared war on our people and culture. We are feeling the heat 10,000 miles away, you can only imagine what our people back home might be going through in the battle field. Now they not only have to deal with the brutality of the government but also the increased hatred of the Chinese people. The July 5 could be a turning point. Violence spawns violence, things may get ugly.
The question we have to ask ourselves is if the struggle back home turns violent, are we going to make ourselves irrelevant because we do not know how to handle the public relations aspect of a violent struggle? If the world opinion does not make a difference, if our peaceful struggle fall to deaf ears, people will take the matter into their hands whether we like it or not. I do not think we have any control over what people might think and do inside East Turkistan, the Chinese government do. All we see is dead-end streets. But, people may try it any way if they are forced against a wall. You are afraid of death until it knocks your door. China is getting ever closer to that door.

Unregistered
08-10-09, 07:25
Hormetlik Turdi kerendashim hata chushnip kalmang... toghra Al Qadea bizni kolisa biz Al Qadea bop kalmaymiz ama siz oylinip beking bu Al Qadea kunde olturwatghan insanlarnin yerimi musulman tursa.. bbir terip din Nish setip musulman olturup bir terip musulman emeslerni olturup Allah dep kilsa ular..Allah ulardin razi bolmaydu.. biz milletmizge eng hayirlik ishni tileymiz.. Allah ozi bilidu bu Al Qaeda ning ishni.. ama men Al Qadea din bek umut kutup ketmeyme... belkim Hitaylar Al Qadea gha pul birip mandak sozle endin men Uyghurlarni sanga chetip terrorist dep olturimen deydu.. hitaylarmu bek ekil siz emes.. ularmu oyun oynashni bilidu... ama hemini bildighan birak bir Allah..biz Uyghurlar urush kilsak hitaylar karshi peygamber Muhammed S.A.W. ning yoli bilen urushmiz.. urushni sherti bar.. biz hitayalrdek masum insanlarni oltursek , hitylardin perkmiz yok bulap kalidu..

Tehi hich ix bolmastin, ozimizning sayisidin ozimiz ensirep yurmeyli. kutup turayli, keni xu Al-qaide birer herket kilip bakmisunmu, xu wakitta ularning hittayning oyuni yaki emesligini bilimiz. Al-Qaidini hich bir uyghur yaki Xerkiy turkistanlik teklip kilmidi. ular ozi XT diki heksizlikka chidimay bu elanni beriwatidu. xunga Uyghurlar bilen hich alakisi yok. Uyghurlar Hich bir zaman Al qaide bilen alakisi bolmighan hem bolmaydu. eger ozengnig ata-anangni, ini-singlingni , we kerindaxliringni koghdax jeryanida nime atalsang meyli. Turdining Pikri Toghra. keni Sebr Kilayli . Al-qaide kandak zerbe beridikin. bolsa bizmu jim turmay herket kiliximiz kerek.

Unregistered
08-10-09, 07:43
Essalamu Eleykum Hörmetlik télévizor körgüchiler, pütün dunyadiki eziz qérindashlar.

Mujahidlarning muhim rehberliridin Ebu Yehya El Libi tünügün "Al-Sahab Media" téléviziye ekrani arqiliq Sherqiy Türkistanliq musulman Uyghurlarni dinsiz xitay kapirlirining qirghin qilghanliqigha qarshi pütün dunyadiki musulmanlarni xitaygha qarshi jihad qilishqa chaqirdi.
Xitaylar öz yurtlirigha qaytip ketküche, Sherqiy Türkistan xelqi azad bolup musteqil dölilti eslige kelgen'ge qeder jihad qilishqa chaqirdi. Allah razi bolsun.
Sherqiy Türkistan xelqi üchün xitay tajawuzchi kapirliri, térrorchilirigha qarshi jihad qilishtin bashqa azadliq yoli yoq. Bu Allahning bizge bildürgen emri.Biz ijra qilishqa mehkum. Bashqa yol bilen azadliq menzilige baralmaymiz!
Allah xitaygha qarshi bizni omumiyüzlük jihad qilishqa, bu yolda shehid bolushqa, ghazi bolushqa nésip qilghin, qara niye tajawuzchi kapir xitaylarni yurtlirimizdin qoghlap chiqirip séning adil hakimiyitingni tiklesh yolidiki küreshlirimizni qollighaysen,Amin! Bizge nusret ata qilghaysen! Gunahlirimizni meghpiret qilip, xelqimizni hidayet qilghaysen!
Türkistan asmanlirida ezan awazini qaytidin yangratqaysen!
Qérindashliq méhri-muhebbitini kücheytip bizni mürini mürige tirep tajawuzchi, dinsiz düshmen'ge qarshi jihad qilishqa nésip qilghaysen, mehruban, shepqetlik, qadir Allah! Sendin bashqa bizning yardemchimiz, nijatkarimiz yoq! Bizni qutqazghaysen méhriban Allah!
Bu shereplik yolda, bu imtihan meydanida jénimiz, mélimiz, waqtimiz we sen ata qilghan barliq nimetler bilen jihad qilishqa nésip qilghin!

Hörmet bilen:
Sherqiy Türkistan Radio-Téléviziyisi

Unregistered
08-10-09, 09:12

biz nimidigan akilsiz birsi birnim bimisa dimidi disak birnim disa didi disak hak zadi bizga nim kilip barsa bolidu kirindaxlirimiz hakkida allahtin korkayli yaman guman kilmayli bu bayanatni ilan kilghan kixi namalum kixi amas hamma adam bilidigha mujahid kixi .yahxi takxurung kapirlarning dipigha usul oynimang balilarni ayallarni kirilarni tunna tunna bombilar bilan olturvatka mujahitlarmu yaki amirika baxqilighidiki kufir kuxinlirimu va hixkanda mujahit nixa satkini yok bu bir kafirlarning fitnisi bolmisa siz birip takxurup biking allah hammimizni hidayat kilsun

Unregistered
08-10-09, 09:20
Tehi hich ix bolmastin, ozimizning sayisidin ozimiz ensirep yurmeyli. kutup turayli, keni xu Al-qaide birer herket kilip bakmisunmu, xu wakitta ularning hittayning oyuni yaki emesligini bilimiz. Al-Qaidini hich bir uyghur yaki Xerkiy turkistanlik teklip kilmidi. ular ozi XT diki heksizlikka chidimay bu elanni beriwatidu. xunga Uyghurlar bilen hich alakisi yok. Uyghurlar Hich bir zaman Al qaide bilen alakisi bolmighan hem bolmaydu. eger ozengnig ata-anangni, ini-singlingni , we kerindaxliringni koghdax jeryanida nime atalsang meyli. Turdining Pikri Toghra. keni Sebr Kilayli . Al-qaide kandak zerbe beridikin. bolsa bizmu jim turmay herket kiliximiz kerek.

gipingiz toghra kirindixim likin biz ula baxlisun dap karap tursak sal mantikigha uyghun kalmaydighu dayman biz turkistanda yaxiduk u yarning jughrapiya ahvalini hittaylarning huy paylini yahxi bilimiz xung okni biz baxta atsak andin ular uzining musulmanlargha yardam birix burqini ada kilsa bulidu huddi afghanlar baxta ix baxlidi andin dunya musulmanliri kilip ular bilan birlikta rus qoxkilirini koghlap qikarghandak

Unregistered
08-10-09, 09:27
Essalamu Eleykum Hörmetlik télévizor körgüchiler, pütün dunyadiki eziz qérindashlar.

Mujahidlarning muhim rehberliridin Ebu Yehya El Libi tünügün "Al-Sahab Media" téléviziye ekrani arqiliq Sherqiy Türkistanliq musulman Uyghurlarni dinsiz xitay kapirlirining qirghin qilghanliqigha qarshi pütün dunyadiki musulmanlarni xitaygha qarshi jihad qilishqa chaqirdi.
Xitaylar öz yurtlirigha qaytip ketküche, Sherqiy Türkistan xelqi azad bolup musteqil dölilti eslige kelgen'ge qeder jihad qilishqa chaqirdi. Allah razi bolsun.
Sherqiy Türkistan xelqi üchün xitay tajawuzchi kapirliri, térrorchilirigha qarshi jihad qilishtin bashqa azadliq yoli yoq. Bu Allahning bizge bildürgen emri.Biz ijra qilishqa mehkum. Bashqa yol bilen azadliq menzilige baralmaymiz!
Allah xitaygha qarshi bizni omumiyüzlük jihad qilishqa, bu yolda shehid bolushqa, ghazi bolushqa nésip qilghin, qara niye tajawuzchi kapir xitaylarni yurtlirimizdin qoghlap chiqirip séning adil hakimiyitingni tiklesh yolidiki küreshlirimizni qollighaysen,Amin! Bizge nusret ata qilghaysen! Gunahlirimizni meghpiret qilip, xelqimizni hidayet qilghaysen!
Türkistan asmanlirida ezan awazini qaytidin yangratqaysen!
Qérindashliq méhri-muhebbitini kücheytip bizni mürini mürige tirep tajawuzchi, dinsiz düshmen'ge qarshi jihad qilishqa nésip qilghaysen, mehruban, shepqetlik, qadir Allah! Sendin bashqa bizning yardemchimiz, nijatkarimiz yoq! Bizni qutqazghaysen méhriban Allah!
Bu shereplik yolda, bu imtihan meydanida jénimiz, mélimiz, waqtimiz we sen ata qilghan barliq nimetler bilen jihad qilishqa nésip qilghin!

Hörmet bilen:
Sherqiy Türkistan Radio-Téléviziyisi

allah razi bolsun siladin ras tughra habarlarni bitarap turup ilan kilivatisilar davamlik hakikatlarni axkarlixinglani talap kiliman

Unregistered
08-10-09, 09:56
gipingiz toghra kirindixim likin biz ula baxlisun dap karap tursak sal mantikigha uyghun kalmaydighu dayman biz turkistanda yaxiduk u yarning jughrapiya ahvalini hittaylarning huy paylini yahxi bilimiz xung okni biz baxta atsak andin ular uzining musulmanlargha yardam birix burqini ada kilsa bulidu huddi afghanlar baxta ix baxlidi andin dunya musulmanliri kilip ular bilan birlikta rus qoxkilirini koghlap qikarghandak

sizni birsi qolingizdin tutiwaldima? siz bashta qilmaqchi bolsingiz, chetelde nime piqirap yurisiz?

siz bu yerde bir geptin uchur igelley dewatqan birsidek qilisiz.

IgemenUyghur
08-10-09, 14:15

haciuyghur@hotmail.com

R

of course brother, but are we the ones fighting against the Chinese or is it Al Qaeda ?? if we were the ones fighting for independence the world would understand.. but what is Al Qaeda fighting for?? world domination?? they blew up the world trade center... not only did they kill "the infidels" but they also killed hundred of Muslims along. with it.. Allah will not appreciate it.. i am not going for America or anything but i dont get my hopes up on America or al qadea or any others.. i only have my hopes up for my nation uniteing and fighting the enemy together!

IgemenUyghur
08-10-09, 14:17
Chinese have spy in Al quada's group?

China is al qaeda... China supplies them.. and fund their attacks, they tell them what to do and Al Qaeda carries out the order for $$$$

Unregistered
08-10-09, 16:14
Before ccp invade Uighur, they killed millions of chinese more than WTC. After ccp invade Uighur, they killed million Uighur. If you feel sorry to the died American, why you seems like don't feel sorry to the died Uighur, died chinese, died Tibetans? Are those not human? Al quida is not killing any American in the US now, but chinese is keep killing Uighur until now, and you siting here, even don't mention a single word for Uighur.

I am here in the US, I support all the rights that American deserved, I also support all the right that Uighur should deserved. If the US can't help libertae us back from the chinese, I don't mind if American's enemy do that. Justice itself and freedom itself don't care who is offering , but the result is can you recieve the justice and the freedom! I don't mind if a murderer save my life from another murderer in the future! That will not make me become a murderer but a hero if I can do it well to defeat the murderer, so could I being a peaceful man living freely after!

I am not a politician, I am not in any organization but I wish to see an independent Uighur country ( not the fake autonomous region for chinese to abuse) that I can wish for good, and bridge the friendship with America where I live in now and in the future! That is my voice as an individual Uighur living in the US, that is my opinion if somebody is asking for an response.

Don't call everyone brother here, if you are a brother, we can feel it, that is in our blood.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69630]

of course brother, but are we the ones fighting against the Chinese or is it Al Qaeda ?? if we were the ones fighting for independence the world would understand.. but what is Al Qaeda fighting for?? world domination?? they blew up the world trade center... not only did they kill "the infidels" but they also killed hundred of Muslims along. with it.. Allah will not appreciate it.. i am not going for America or anything but i dont get my hopes up on America or al qadea or any others.. i only have my hopes up for my nation uniteing and fighting the enemy together!

Unregistered
08-10-09, 17:17
ha ha ha Xitay Mujahidlardin resmi qorqidiken. ha ha ha

Mujahitlardin Xitay emes belki ADMINLAR OLGUDEK qorqidiken,chunki bu xewerning turkche nusxisini tunugun birinchi bolup men chaplighan idim,epsus uni sewepsizla ochurwitiptu,uni Turkche bolghini uchun ochurwettimikin disem bugun bu yer u xewrning En'gilische nusxisi bilen toshup kitiptu,qizziq ish,belkim qoyashni itek bilen tosalmighan oxshaydu(emiliyettimu zadi tosalmaydu).

IgemenUyghur
08-10-09, 17:21
Before ccp invade Uighur, they killed millions of chinese more than WTC. After ccp invade Uighur, they killed million Uighur. If you feel sorry to the died American, why you seems like don't feel sorry to the died Uighur, died chinese, died Tibetans? Are those not human? Al quida is not killing any American in the US now, but chinese is keep killing Uighur until now, and you siting here, even don't mention a single word for Uighur.

I am here in the US, I support all the rights that American deserved, I also support all the right that Uighur should deserved. If the US can't help libertae us back from the chinese, I don't mind if American's enemy do that. Justice itself and freedom itself don't care who is offering , but the result is can you recieve the justice and the freedom! I don't mind if a murderer save my life from another murderer in the future! That will not make me become a murderer but a hero if I can do it well to defeat the murderer, so could I being a peaceful man living freely after!

I am not a politician, I am not in any organization but I wish to see an independent Uighur country ( not the fake autonomous region for chinese to abuse) that I can wish for good, and bridge the friendship with America where I live in now and in the future! That is my voice as an individual Uighur living in the US, that is my opinion if somebody is asking for an response.

Don't call everyone brother here, if you are a brother, we can feel it, that is in our blood.

[QUOTE=IgemenUyghur;69696]

my dear Uyghur.... i am an Uyghur.. i would die for my country's my nations my honor, my freedom!! There is nothing more important in life to me then my nation.....all i can say is let the Chinese die.. i wouldn't say anything against Al Qaeda if they actually kill Chiense but we uyghurs need to be careful so we don't look bad in the eyes of the world... if the world didn't care..i wouldn't mind killing their civilians and military alike for they are all the same Chiense.. but we cant be like the Chinese .....if we kill civilians then we are no different then them.. Freedom for Uyghurs will be achieved when we uyghurs quit selling each other out and kill our enemy the Chiense, but we have to fight according to Islamic Law/ International Law on Warfare! Autonomy is fake peace with China haha that's funny... there is no peace without freedom...there is no freedom without unity!

Unregistered
08-10-09, 17:47
Don't cut I paste in my post! I am suspect you are a psyco!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69714]

my dear Uyghur.... i am an Uyghur.. i would die for my country's my nations my honor, my freedom!! There is nothing more important in life to me then my nation.....all i can say is let the Chinese die.. i wouldn't say anything against Al Qaeda if they actually kill Chiense but we uyghurs need to be careful so we don't look bad in the eyes of the world... if the world didn't care..i wouldn't mind killing their civilians and military alike for they are all the same Chiense.. but we cant be like the Chinese .....if we kill civilians then we are no different then them.. Freedom for Uyghurs will be achieved when we uyghurs quit selling each other out and kill our enemy the Chiense, but we have to fight according to Islamic Law/ International Law on Warfare! Autonomy is fake peace with China haha that's funny... there is no peace without freedom...there is no freedom without unity!

IgemenUyghur
08-10-09, 17:53
i didnt cut an paste your post ... i pressed the quote thign but it came up like this, i do apologize.. and no i am not a psycho :)

Unregistered
08-10-09, 18:29

Why can not said chinese government do Uyghurs more then Al-Qaeda thing ? Why chinese not Al-Qaeda ? Allah knows this , but we're Uyghur speaking out to world that .

Unregistered
08-10-09, 18:39
There are so much talk about killing, has anybody killed a rat in your life? Stop talking the big talk people.

Unregistered
08-10-09, 18:50
Don't come here post like a psyco.

i didnt cut an paste your post ... i pressed the quote thign but it came up like this, i do apologize.. and no i am not a psycho :)

Unregistered
08-10-09, 19:17
There are so much talk about killing, has anybody killed a rat in your life? Stop talking the big talk people.

i killed more then just a rat.. a Chinese rat some might say

Unregistered
08-10-09, 19:17
This is obviouly so intentional. It tells how much you enjoy war of words. You are the real psyco dude. I am not the original poster, I am just an observer want to point something out. I hope the original poster do not bite on this guy's bait.

IgemenUyghur
08-10-09, 19:19

way wuy ..siz kimu...ademni psycho deydighan?? teghi mini tehdit kildiken.. haha bek kizzik adem ken ma

Unregistered
08-10-09, 19:52
Uighurqi Gep Kilsangmu, psycho san! See a doctor please!

way wuy ..siz kimu...ademni psycho deydighan?? teghi mini tehdit kildiken.. haha bek kizzik adem ken ma

Unregistered
08-10-09, 19:56
President Obama decided restrain from the major war. And declaired Al queda as the main adversity but not Taliban anymore. See todays news.

Unregistered
08-10-09, 20:21
Uighurqi Gep Kilsangmu, psycho san! See a doctor please!

ey uzeng bi dohtorni korewal..sarang bop kapse.. bikadin jidel chikirmen dep..

Unregistered
09-10-09, 20:13
If Uighur fight against CHina and Al quida helped, does that mean Uighur joined Al quida?

Unregistered
09-10-09, 20:27
If Uighur fight against CHina and Al quida helped, does that mean Uighur joined Al quida?

since 60 years the chinese government is killing Uyghurs. since 60 years chinese government is genociding Uyghurs. since 60 years Uighurs are keeping the peace. however right now the fact shows that Uyghurs made wrong decision and they are should get alqaida`s help and fight.

it doesn't mean Uighurs have joined to alqaida because of the truth is Uighurs didn't join to alqaida and alqaida wants help the Uighurs.

Unregistered
09-10-09, 22:31
since 60 years the chinese government is killing Uyghurs. since 60 years chinese government is genociding Uyghurs. since 60 years Uighurs are keeping the peace. however right now the fact shows that Uyghurs made wrong decision and they are should get alqaida`s help and fight.

it doesn't mean Uighurs have joined to alqaida because of the truth is Uighurs didn't join to alqaida and alqaida wants help the Uighurs.

thank you chink, you know what your government did.
one mistake, evey small scale uighur's fight back (East turkestan's army or laterly farmers 'rebel' or demonstrations by students etc.) , all resulted in massacre on civilians.(because no one help Uighur before).

Unregistered
09-10-09, 22:42
fucking you guy might be chink! before call chink, think twice fucking stupid!

anangni kozengge korsitip turup............

thank you chink, you know what your government did.
one mistake, evey small scale uighur's fight back (East turkestan's army or laterly farmers 'rebel' or demonstrations by students etc.) , all resulted in massacre on civilians.(because no one help Uighur before).

Unregistered
09-10-09, 23:16
You are not the stupid chink, sorry. I am not chink either.

fucking you guy might be chink! before call chink, think twice fucking stupid!

anangni kozengge korsitip turup............

Unregistered
10-10-09, 00:27
You are not the stupid chink, sorry. I am not chink either.

probably you are the stupid one chink. your government has killed millions of Uyghurs and your government will be responsible for that. might be near or far future, but for sure. who had killed by your government, all those people were innocent civil people. they haven't any weapon or gun.

this is Uyghurs forum and if there is different opinion, learn respect or go to hell.

Unregistered
10-10-09, 01:47
Probaly you are not the stupid chink, but not sure if you are a stupid Uighur or a spy even worse than a chink or need to go to the hell first.

Uighur did not made any wrong decision, we just unable protect our homeland and people by our own, that is the basic fact! We did fight with our army, and then change to peaceful means, but failed them all. That is chinks gorvenments and it army's crime. If you deny that fact the they invade uighur ( uighur army did not welcome them, fighted back after the invasion!), that means you are peacefuly welcome the chinese army ( that is what chinese govenment trying to say all the time). How I don't suspect you?
I am don't respect to a response with full of shit language (without a think), and a person that don't allow any suspicion, that is just like a chink tyrany! even if you are a Uighur as I am!

probably you are the stupid one chink. your government has killed millions of Uyghurs and your government will be responsible for that. might be near or far future, but for sure. who had killed by your government, all those people were innocent civil people. they haven't any weapon or gun.

this is Uyghurs forum and if there is different opinion, learn respect or go to hell.

Unregistered
10-10-09, 21:35
Probaly you are not the stupid chink, but not sure if you are a stupid Uighur or a spy even worse than a chink or need to go to the hell first.

Uighur did not made any wrong decision, we just unable protect our homeland and people by our own, that is the basic fact! We did fight with our army, and then change to peaceful means, but failed them all. That is chinks gorvenments and it army's crime. If you deny that fact the they invade uighur ( uighur army did not welcome them, fighted back after the invasion!), that means you are peacefuly welcome the chinese army ( that is what chinese govenment trying to say all the time). How I don't suspect you?
I am don't respect to a response with full of shit language (without a think), and a person that don't allow any suspicion, that is just like a chink tyrany! even if you are a Uighur as I am!

the Alqaida wants fight for Uighurs rights and even the USA thinks that is some thing for their profit too. of course, Americans will be happy if the Alqaida fights with the chinese government and even Americans could support them for being busy with chinese shits. so on this case, if the Alqaida fights with chinese government, you are the person thinking it is not profitable for your government. I can absolutely understand you fucking chinese spy, because you are not Uyghur or chinese spy.

even on July 5th, in front of world your government has killed more than thousand peaceful Uyghurs, just because of they did a demonstration for their basic rights.

the truth and fact are no one Uyghur joined to alqaida and they wants fight for Uighurs. since 60 years you chinks are killing our people. now is the time you will pay for what you have done and you will pay.

Unregistered
10-10-09, 21:53
Just a shit response even get American into this talk. Chink's spy, you are even worse than a chink!

the Alqaida wants fight for Uighurs rights and even the USA thinks that is some thing for their profit too. of course, Americans will be happy if the Alqaida fights with the chinese government and even Americans could support them for being busy with chinese shits. so on this case, if the Alqaida fights with chinese government, you are the person thinking it is not profitable for your government. I can absolutely understand you fucking chinese spy, because you are not Uyghur or chinese spy.

even on July 5th, in front of world your government has killed more than thousand peaceful Uyghurs, just because of they did a demonstration for their basic rights.

the truth and fact are no one Uyghur joined to alqaida and they wants fight for Uighurs. since 60 years you chinks are killing our people. now is the time you will pay for what you have done and you will pay.

Unregistered
10-10-09, 21:54
how many thousands of uyghur did the Chinese government kill on July 5th? 10k, 100k?
I heard someone said ten thousand people dispeared in a few seconds.

Unregistered
10-10-09, 22:01
From the witness, around his hotel were full od dead Uighur bodies in thet night. Nobody know how many dies, until all the Uighur report the death of their loved one or relatives, that is the number what chinese ccp is preventing to leak out as a state secreat!Are you satisfied, my dear chink?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69936]how many thousands of uyghur did the Chinese government kill on July 5th? 10k, 100k?
I heard someone said ten thousand people dispeared in a few seconds.[/QUOT

Unregistered
10-10-09, 22:16
you might heard a number lot more than this after al quida ;s attack. Hope you enjoy the number that day! Your chinese enjoy of abusing on uIghur day will terminated! Finaly, somebody not afraid of chinese, great news!

how many thousands of uyghur did the Chinese government kill on July 5th? 10k, 100k?

Unregistered
10-10-09, 22:24
This was a true voice of Uyghur people!!!!!!!!!!

------" I am here in the US, I support all the rights that American deserved, I also support all the right that Uighur should deserved. If the US can't help libertae us back from the chinese, I don't mind if American's enemy do that. Justice itself and freedom itself don't care who is offering , but the result is can you recieve the justice and the freedom! I don't mind if a murderer save my life from another murderer in the future! That will not make me become a murderer but a hero if I can do it well to defeat the murderer, so could I being a peaceful man living freely after!----

Anyone can say any thing about this issue, but the representivity of the speech is most important. I believe that most of the Uyghurs who mentally are normal, agree the statement above.

[QUOTE=IgemenUyghur;69696]

Unregistered
10-10-09, 22:56
I'd imagine he must have taken some photos of the bodies around his hotel. Can you show them here? Stop calling everyone chink. Racially discrimation doesn't help your cause. We Americans didn't invite you in our country as a racist!

From the witness, around his hotel were full od dead Uighur bodies in thet night. Nobody know how many dies, until all the Uighur report the death of their loved one or relatives, that is the number what chinese ccp is preventing to leak out as a state secreat!Are you satisfied, my dear chink?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69936]how many thousands of uyghur did the Chinese government kill on July 5th? 10k, 100k?
I heard someone said ten thousand people dispeared in a few seconds.[/QUOT

Unregistered
10-10-09, 23:13

The truth is almost all demonstrators have been arrested by chinese government and no body knows exactly amount, except chinese government.

I don't know who said that ten thousand people missing in just few seconds. however I believe almost all demonstrators have been arrested after July 5th and mostly of them haven't back to their home. also no body knows when mostly people will be back to their home.

if Uighurs can't ask their basic rights and even in this Uyghur American Forum they can't speak out to the world about their rights, this shows some thing like inside Uyghurs many chinese chinks hand or some thing like that.

of course, any violence is not good to any one, then the question is, who cares about those innocent Uyghurs and Tibetans?

The mission of World Uyghur Congress and UAA can be no violence and that is true. however WUC or UAA can't be responsible for those dead. in this case even WUC and UAA want keep the peace, some people don't obey their mission. the main point is, chinese government hasn't changed their racist rules on Uyghurs. also Uyghur people started hating chinese people because of their racism.

Unregistered
10-10-09, 23:19
Just a shit response even get American into this talk. Chink's spy, you are even worse than a chink!

Your chinese government has supported when alqaida has attacked American People. now is the time for American People return back to you.

fucking chinese spy! go to hell!

Unregistered
10-10-09, 23:34
You are not a born American! You don't represent 'we'. Hiltor is your govenment's model, and no Jewis can took picture when they were murdered. Peoples relatives and dead numbers will tell the truths even without the pictures! How the world got the death toll from 911? From any massacre? Any chink don't quality to be a real American! the 7.5 is equal to 911 if the truth revealed. Racist is just chink people did every day in the EAST TURKESTAN! Do you fell hurt when I call you chink? NAZI felt hurt too, I guess after they know their crime! If you are a nice chinese, and want to get respected, don't defend your fascist govenements massacre on Uighur! Truth will not be hidden by cutting off internet , phoneline or any electronic communication, this only indicatas your fear of the truth. The best vector to carry truth is human themself! American invited me here to learn the deep concept of freedom, democracy and liberty, to learn the true value of science and technology, to learn the humanity and civilization, to learn of green value and take care of people, and learn how to think and help. I am sure, many chinese who joined the American citizenship will never learn this but keep their loyolty to the millions killer ccp! I don't hate any chinese who carry a kind mind and defence the justice, I respect them, but never for the opposit one, who only deserve to be a called chink, like NAZI.

I'd imagine he must have taken some photos of the bodies around his hotel. Can you show them here? Stop calling everyone chink. Racially discrimation doesn't help your cause. We Americans didn't invite you in our country as a racist!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69938]From the witness, around his hotel were full od dead Uighur bodies in thet night. Nobody know how many dies, until all the Uighur report the death of their loved one or relatives, that is the number what chinese ccp is preventing to leak out as a state secreat!Are you satisfied, my dear chink?

Unregistered
10-10-09, 23:38
Your govenment should be you ccp govenment, please make a change in teh original post.

You are not a born American! You don't represent 'we'. Hiltor is your ccp govenment's model, and no Jewis can took picture when they were murdered. Peoples relatives and dead numbers will tell the truths even without the pictures! How the world got the death toll from 911? From any massacre? Any chink don't quality to be a real American! the 7.5 is equal to 911 if the truth revealed. Racist is just chink people did every day in the EAST TURKESTAN! Do you fell hurt when I call you chink? NAZI felt hurt too, I guess after they know their crime! If you are a nice chinese, and want to get respected, don't defend your fascist govenements massacre on Uighur! Truth will not be hidden by cutting off internet , phoneline or any electronic communication, this only indicatas your fear of the truth. The best vector to carry truth is human themself! American invited me here to learn the deep concept of freedom, democracy and liberty, to learn the true value of science and technology, to learn the humanity and civilization, to learn of green value and take care of people, and learn how to think and help. I am sure, many chinese who joined the American citizenship will never learn this but keep their loyolty to the millions killer ccp! I don't hate any chinese who carry a kind mind and defence the justice, I respect them, but never for the opposit one, who only deserve to be a called chink, like NAZI, until they change in my mind.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69943]I'd imagine he must have taken some photos of the bodies around his hotel. Can you show them here? Stop calling everyone chink. Racially discrimation doesn't help your cause. We Americans didn't invite you in our country as a racist!

Unregistered
11-10-09, 14:59
I don't mind if you use the statement anywhere else, and thank you for the agreement.

This was a true voice of Uyghur people!!!!!!!!!!

------" I am here in the US, I support all the rights that American deserved, I also support all the right that Uighur should deserved. If the US can't help libertae us back from the chinese, I don't mind if American's enemy do that. Justice itself and freedom itself don't care who is offering , but the result is can you recieve the justice and the freedom! I don't mind if a murderer save my life from another murderer in the future! That will not make me become a murderer but a hero if I can do it well to defeat the murderer, so could I being a peaceful man living freely after!----

Anyone can say any thing about this issue, but the representivity of the speech is most important. I believe that most of the Uyghurs who mentally are normal, agree the statement above.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69714]Before ccp invade Uighur, they killed millions of chinese more than WTC. After ccp invade Uighur, they killed million Uighur. If you feel sorry to the died American, why you seems like don't feel sorry to the died Uighur, died chinese, died Tibetans? Are those not human? Al quida is not killing any American in the US now, but chinese is keep killing Uighur until now, and you siting here, even don't mention a single word for Uighur.

Unregistered
11-10-09, 18:42
I don't mind if you use the statement anywhere else, and thank you for the agreement.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69940]This was a true voice of Uyghur people!!!!!!!!!!

you got my vote! i wish i could vote more than 1000 times:)
R

Unregistered
11-10-09, 21:28
[QUOTE=Unregistered;69992]I don't mind if you use the statement anywhere else, and thank you for the agreement.

you got my vote! i wish i could vote more than 1000 times:)
R

I am not looking for votes, but fluttered with your warm response. Thanks.

Unregistered
11-10-09, 21:48
If the Alqaida really starts open fire to china, then china will start using their spy Babur Mahsut from Sweden talk to with Rebiya Kadeer. otherways probably china won't talk with Rebiya Kadeer since she or WUC doesn't have any military power.

Unregistered
11-10-09, 23:17
If the Alqaida really starts open fire to china, then china will start using their spy Babur Mahsut from Sweden talk to with Rebiya Kadeer. otherways probably china won't talk with Rebiya Kadeer since she or WUC doesn't have any military power.

It is hard to say anything right now. But, It seems sure that Al quida will attack. Just don't now when and where. It is hard to guess who China want to talk to. Rebiya might be the best one they should get in touch openly, that might prevent the attack and save their civillian's life. Since she might get supported from both turkic world, islamic world and also the western world. There is not such a good candidate for them to talk to, though they don't like her.

If they talk, which is for sure good for every parties. And that is for sure will ensure a peace world. Chinese know that, the problem is, do they want to fight with the whole muslims? The disagreement and distrust of chinese govenment is not formed by one day, It has been years in all muslim world and turkic countries ( not their govenment but their people). The 'national interest' political games prevented those countries govenment speak out aginst china for uighur openly, however people know the unjust on uighur people has been a while.

Chinese has been using the 'internal affair' as excuse to prevent other country critisize this issues, how ever, Al quida is not a country, they don't have national interest to exchange with china. Muslim people's political view is different from that chinese thought. And teh people in the whole muslim world already agreed in their mind, that is worst for chinese to deal with. Their 'cultural genicide' and massacre of UIghur people, is not tolerated by the any muslim, uighur and tukic countries. I guess it is not tolerable to the western people too.

6.26 and 7.5 just made the whole world further realized the fundamental mistakes that chinese policy on Uighur, the matter is chinese is trying to keep it that way by cheating, lying, and by the sentance on Uighur ( trying to say that is uighur's fault), that triggered even worse distrust and finally Al quida's response. Te chinese law system is not independent from political, which is contriled by ccp themself. So, they don't have a real law, of course will never be fair when controled by national chinese and theri party.

Chinese people and Uighur who grow up in chinese cultures know the chinese ccp tricks and there lies ( national secreats). The matter is how successful chinese ccp govenment could keep their chinese nationalist loyal to them with their lies and shows.

If the attck occured, their economic will be effected greatly and might trigger domestic political issues too, which might quickely resulted in collapse of the ccp's power system. Who knows. But ccp govement might don't care their people's life, they only care about their power stability. But without people's support, how they survive only on their army?

But, I am sure, Uighur should be prepared not to become murder targets for the chinese army and their people again. We should let uighur people know what is going on by all means, since chinese locked down any information access for UIghurs. Let them prepared to protect them selves from bulletes and attaks.

If this situation happened to America, I am definitely sure, US president will first start to talk to rebiya, that is a right political decision. It is not hard to get people militerized. Give you a gun, you might need only few minutes to learn how to operate it.

One thing is clear, a change must be made by talk or by force, otherwise, Uighur's issue will be even worse under ccp and national chinese rule. They occupied our land and treated badly on our people, the only thing they are doing is justify those treatment and intensify it with their force and lies (from every fields) and their arrogants.

It is the time let history be fair with Uighur! God punish the evil!

Unregistered
12-10-09, 15:27
Your chinese government has supported when alqaida has attacked American People. now is the time for American People return back to you.

fucking chinese spy! go to hell!

Good response!

Anyway, I am not chinese, not chinese spy, though you responded to my post. And I can conform your statement, since I did heard with my own ears (I know chinese well), when chinese so happy about the 911. They called it ' tou zhe le', which means 'laught behind them'. What they hoped is a long and big fight between the US and the Muslim, so they could benifit from it.

Unregistered
13-10-09, 01:25
Yardam bermaydigan adamga yalwurup, yighlapmu anglitalmaymizyu- amdi yardam kiliman dap aldimizga kalgandin nezikaymiz.
undak kimmayli. biz hazir bir yardamqiga muhtaj. tallax baskuqida amasmiz.
al Qaidiqilar hiq bolmisa hitayni sarasimiga salsun, Amirka xunimu kilmidi.
Alladin tiliduk, Allah awatsa bu amasti, awuni alitim disak bolmas kerindaxlar.
hox bolayli. rahmat dap karap bakayli, bommiginni koramiz.

Unregistered
13-10-09, 03:23
Good response!

Anyway, I am not chinese, not chinese spy, though you responded to my post. And I can conform your statement, since I did heard with my own ears (I know chinese well), when chinese so happy about the 911. They called it ' tou zhe le', which means 'laught behind them'. What they hoped is a long and big fight between the US and the Muslim, so they could benifit from it.

Yes, I responded to your post, because you have responded my post and called me chinese chink or chinese spy. Only Allah knows who is chinese spy or chinese chink or whatever, since you don't know who I am and every day what kind job I am doing for my people and spending my time..

I don't know chinese language and what do you mean with that word I didn't understand(accept the translation). however I heard that chinese government was helping alqaida while they attack Americans. so now is the time for American people return it back.

here is another point; chinese government also helped PKK(Kurdish Terrorist Organization) while they were bombing Turkey. when Turkish military arrested some Kurdish PKK members, Turkish Military found chinese guns on their hands. so if Americans start helping alqaida for their attack on china, there is possibility they also get support from Turkey. also even Iran could cooperate with the USA on this case.

Unregistered
13-10-09, 15:24
Please read again on my post, I don't care how many hours you are working, but do care if the writting is in favor for CCP chink or Uighur openly and if that is based on fact or not. If it is in favor for ccp-chink and it is a flase statement, I will call the writter a chink (because they lie all the time) or chinese spy.

uighur will not feel that bad, they know they are not chink. If you are not a chink, it is not nessecery be furous about, because you are not! An easy explain will be enough to gain an opology. Only the real chink will definitely hurted and agitated all the time.

Your talk about china helping alquida or PKK, that might be true. I don't know that, but don't mind if you could offer the details. It will not surprise me that chinese spy maybe helping alquida, taliban or PKK, that is how they play on politics.

I am not a politician, I will never know how American or Turkey will react even if it is real. That is just your guess or your wish. About Alquida part, if you are not one of them, please don't assume they are thinking in your way. You never know, because they are not a country, every country that against muslim is their enemy. Do they need help or not, only if you are one of them then you will know, don't guess. You are putting yourself on a very bad position with your gut statements whoever you are.

If this is your hard work for uighur (can't verify it though), I feel disappointed. If my words hurt you again, I feel sorry to you in advance. I opologize to you hurted feeling. Sorry.

Yes, I responded to your post, because you have responded my post and called me chinese chink or chinese spy. Only Allah knows who is chinese spy or chinese chink or whatever, since you don't know who I am and every day what kind job I am doing for my people and spending my time..

I don't know chinese language and what do you mean with that word I didn't understand(accept the translation). however I heard that chinese government was helping alqaida while they attack Americans. so now is the time for American people return it back.

here is another point; chinese government also helped PKK(Kurdish Terrorist Organization) while they were bombing Turkey. when Turkish military arrested some Kurdish PKK members, Turkish Military found chinese guns on their hands. so if Americans start helping alqaida for their attack on china, there is possibility they also get support from Turkey. also even Iran could cooperate with the USA on this case.

Unregistered
13-10-09, 20:23
You are not an Uighur! A chink?

Unregistered
13-10-09, 20:48
You are not an Uighur! A chink?

then who are you?

Unregistered
13-10-09, 22:21
I am freaking out! everyone here sounds like a Chink! Save me!!!!!

then who are you?

Unregistered
13-10-09, 23:50
I have laught almost an hour to your response! loooooool. No reason to be freak out by chinks post, just reply it and expose it. That is it. looooool. Good one, u must be from Gholji.

I am freaking out! everyone here sounds like a Chink! Save me!!!!!

Unregistered
14-10-09, 10:23
I am the one have Uighur ansester's blood runing in my body, I am the one identified 'chink' and iplas! I am the one, who will not be cheated by the small tricks from your chink's propaganda.

tell me, what is 'hate crime'?

then who are you?