PDA

View Full Version : Did Hitler hold hostage ten million Jews?

Unregistered
07-10-09, 17:21
Did Hitler hold hostage ten million Jews?

Today, government of Chinese communist has 10 million Uyghur hostages, isnít this war crime? Uyghur should not have the telecommunication rights for todayís world! Isnít this human rights violation? What does America stand for?!

Unregistered
07-10-09, 17:37

Today, government of Chinese communist has 10 million Uyghur hostages, isnít this war crime? Uyghur should not have the telecommunication rights for todayís world! Isnít this human rights violation? What does America stand for?!

Yes , they're . chinese government killed million , kidnapping 18 million Uyghur . But world does not know about this . What should we do ? This is the world number one news , who will be report , I dont know ? Who will tell this report to CNN , BBC ? UYGHUR ! where are they ? I dont know ????????????????????

Unregistered
07-10-09, 18:19
Hitler is chinse's teacher, Mao learnt it, evolved it and practiced it and passed it to the next genations for chinese style modification of Hitlerism. It is a little bit harder for westerner to distinguish Asians face, once hitlerism practiced by chinese. They might congratulation chinese ccp and Dalai lama in a seperate time but with the same smile political face, but I hope in their heart toward them is different. But some times, it is hard to read a heart. Why Dalai lama don't speak a single word, if he work on Human right in China.
Because I think they might regrete to believe 10 million Uighur are terrorist sespect, only rebeya who represent them is not. So, they only support Rebeya, but do not care the rest.

IgemenUyghur
07-10-09, 19:07

China has commited the most inhuamne war crime in the history of mankind.. ever sicne 1949 an estiamted of at least 65 million Uyghurs have died of various means of GENOCIDE.. ofcourse the world turns a blind eye on this ..1. China controls the world by economy..the US owes China 800 billion dollars in debt.. 2. Uyghurs are muslim and Turkic, the world doesnt liek Turkic people and the west doesnt like muslims too much after 9/11/2001 3. Uyghurs are weak ..they have no real leader who can stand out, they lack funding, they lack eduacted people 4. Human Rights?? hahaha do you seriosuly think the world cares about Human Rights?? they dont care about Uyghurs unless Uyghurs benifet them..right now we arent beneifting anyone..not eeven ourselves..

We need to fight and give our lives then China's enemy ( pretty much the whoel world) will support us, if not over the table, then under the table( secretly) they will support us when we can show to them that we can actually fight and defeat the world's enemy if they help.

Unregistered
09-10-09, 08:14
This is real state terrorism. However, the world seem respect the Chinese communist system.

Unregistered
16-10-09, 04:04
It is not that world seem respect the Chinese communist system but respectful is USD !
Otherwise, do you believe that someone woll look at those dirty smelly Chinese !

This is real state terrorism. However, the world seem respect the Chinese communist system.

Unregistered
16-10-09, 05:23

Very well said but questions like yours will be ignored...because we can not give them anything but the communists can give the west alot of benifits.....politicians are worse than whores and we all know that.....never value a politicians word....communication has been cut off for months by a foreign nation... i think the world should shut the f up when uyghurs pick up weapons to fight against the chinnks......and the countries that conspire with china to exploit the uyghurs rights would be targeted as well....
how can people have peace when they are getting killed and exploited?
stop exploitaion and oppression first and than ask for stability.....morons

Unregistered
16-10-09, 15:10
Very well said but questions like yours will be ignored...because we can not give them anything but the communists can give the west alot of benifits.....politicians are worse than whores and we all know that.....never value a politicians word....communication has been cut off for months by a foreign nation... i think the world should shut the f up when uyghurs pick up weapons to fight against the chinnks......and the countries that conspire with china to exploit the uyghurs rights would be targeted as well....
how can people have peace when they are getting killed and exploited?
stop exploitaion and oppression first and than ask for stability.....morons

Wow,wow , wow........ . You're so terorist people ?????????????????????????????????? .

How about china ? They're killing million Uyghur's people , after that lies to world Uyghur killed 200 hans . What are the thinking ? Is this a dimocirat ? Or communists politic ?

Unregistered
17-10-09, 07:15
Wow,wow , wow........ . You're so terorist people ?????????????????????????????????? .

How about china ? They're killing million Uyghur's people , after that lies to world Uyghur killed 200 hans . What are the thinking ? Is this a dimocirat ? Or communists politic ?

Could you please stop using (Smileys) ....fix your retarded brain. we have too many idiots like you ,that is why we are still living under occupation...

Unregistered
17-10-09, 13:30
Where is your evidence that Uighur killed 200 hans? I believe they were killed by ccps order!

Unregistered
17-10-09, 14:06
Some time I think, maybe ONLY terrotist can deal with Fascist. Though I don't like terroriam, but that is just a tool, when deal with State terrorism and fascist, that might be just the right tool to pick to fight back. Al quida will give it a try, hope to see it soon, let fascist ccp die! Amen!

The people fought back NAZI did not recognized as terrorist. When terrorism target the freedom, that is real terrorism, but when fight for freedom, that is not, though using the same approch. Like when you use a gun defence, that is defence; when you use a gun massacre, that is not defence, though you are using the same approach. Am I right?

Unregistered
17-10-09, 14:41
Do you understand a demand cock Mao, China's communist rebel group a terrorist to kill a large number of killings Uighur people are very powerful, very powerful, and bandits kill the Chinese armed forces is not blinking, the vicious killing Uighurs far in excess of the Japanese army then the level of killing in Nanjing. The Chinese government's hands were stained with the blood of the Uighur people, still daily abuses and cheating people of the world and international organizations, I do not know deserve What's wrong with.

Unregistered
17-10-09, 14:54
Could you please stop using (Smileys) ....fix your retarded brain. we have too many idiots like you ,that is why we are still living under occupation...

Every dictators country smileys on the news , but they're killing people like fascits . What do you think about that ? If you know me call me by phone , I'll tell you why ? If you don't know me...................... , don't do wrong dicision . We're still living under occupation not only one think , there are too many think ,you have to understand that .