PDA

View Full Version : TV box at families in Urumqi

Unregistered
24-09-09, 07:54
Something mysterious attracted my attention when I visited Urumqi this summer. While I was there, I visited quite a few Uyghur families.Whenever the conversation turned to some sensitive topics, people either turned off their television or just warned each other against the newly installed TV box at every family. The TV box is said to be used to receive TV programmes but it is believed by the local people to be the 'eye and ear' of the government. People outside Urumqi and other parts of China can still watch TV programmes without this kind of mysterious TV box. I am curious about the TV box installed at every family in Uqumqi. I would like to have people to put more thoughts on this.

Unregistered
24-09-09, 11:53
Thank you for your attention and reminder......It is really very important topic that a lot of Uygur ppl do not know very well. We have to take more attention afterwards.

Unregistered
24-09-09, 12:23
Thank you for your attention and reminder......It is really very important topic that a lot of Uygur ppl do not know very well. We have to take more attention afterwards.

Uyghurlar Engilizchini azraq bilidu,bolsa ularni xitayning insan heqlirige qilinghan wehshiy qilmishigha ayit bu ishtin xewer tapquzush üchün, uyghurlar beshini tashqa uriwalsimu bilmeydighan shifirliq bir til ijad qilip, shuningda yezishinglar...teximu yaxshi bolidu...towa...towa...ajayip insanlar de bu, qongini teship uruqini elip, chölge teriwetkudek...

Chetelliklerge Engilishche yezinglar, u tilda deydighan shunche köp nersiler bar diyilmeywatidu...özenglar bu shor pishane qewminglargha paydiliq bolsun üchün, Uyghurche yezinglar...

Unregistered
24-09-09, 13:35
Something mysterious attracted my attention when I visited Urumqi this summer. While I was there, I visited quite a few Uyghur families.Whenever the conversation turned to some sensitive topics, people either turned off their television or just warned each other against the newly installed TV box at every family. The TV box is said to be used to receive TV programmes but it is believed by the local people to be the 'eye and ear' of the government. People outside Urumqi and other parts of China can still watch TV programmes without this kind of mysterious TV box. I am curious about the TV box installed at every family in Uqumqi. I would like to have people to put more thoughts on this.

Yes, there is such discussion among the Uyghurs about this mysterious "TV receiver device" which according to some police leaked information, is listening device. Urumqi Uyghurs are aware of this. Therefore it has become impossible for the Uyghurs to have private conversation at home or outside - outside there are security cameras, heavy police presences, and spies all over the places too. The Uyghurs are under siege.

Unregistered
25-09-09, 05:05
Uyghurlar Engilizchini azraq bilidu,bolsa ularni xitayning insan heqlirige qilinghan wehshiy qilmishigha ayit bu ishtin xewer tapquzush üchün, uyghurlar beshini tashqa uriwalsimu bilmeydighan shifirliq bir til ijad qilip, shuningda yezishinglar...teximu yaxshi bolidu...towa...towa...ajayip insanlar de bu, qongini teship uruqini elip, chölge teriwetkudek...

Chetelliklerge Engilishche yezinglar, u tilda deydighan shunche köp nersiler bar diyilmeywatidu...özenglar bu shor pishane qewminglargha paydiliq bolsun üchün, Uyghurche yezinglar...

Qirindishim siz ongmu teturmu? Bu hewerni yazgan kishi chetellikken we hewer tili ingilizce bolgachqa yazgan kishige bir ingilizce bilen jawap we texekkur yezish bizning borchimiz. Bir nersilerni chushenmisingiz kelse kelmes bashqilarni eyiplep pikir bayan qilmisingizmu bolidu.

Unregistered
25-09-09, 05:10

Sizning dumbingiz qichishsa beshingizni qashlaydighandek qilisiz.

Unregistered
25-09-09, 16:06
I heard CCP installed state-of-art microwave weapons in these boxes to kill uyghur's brain cells. Another genocide scheme!

Yes, there is such discussion among the Uyghurs about this mysterious "TV receiver device" which according to some police leaked information, is listening device. Urumqi Uyghurs are aware of this. Therefore it has become impossible for the Uyghurs to have private conversation at home or outside - outside there are security cameras, heavy police presences, and spies all over the places too. The Uyghurs are under siege.