PDA

View Full Version : Who is stabbing who?



Turdi Ghoja
03-09-09, 21:48
In Urumchi 90% of the population are Chinese, the remaining 10% are the other minorities. Incidently, 90% of the stabbed victims are Chinese, and the remaining are the others including Uyghurs according to reports. From this number, it seems to me that the stabbing is quite random. If it is ethnically motivated, it could not be explained why the victims included people from all the major ethnic groups in the city.

Unregistered
04-09-09, 10:47
I am wondaring, if the attacker were Uyghurs, instead of syringe stabbing and being prisined and tortured, why did they not stab with nife to death the invaders then?


The only way of gaining our freedom is killing the Han invaders, despite we will be mass killed by invaders. Beside this, if any one think there is better way to gain our independence, please let us know.

Unregistered
04-09-09, 15:34
The stabbers might be from Wang lequan's Shan Dong group security force. They are expert to make noice and blame on Uighurs. what they want is a big fight between Uighur and Han people, so they could kill as many Uighur as possible with their 'evidences'. If the syringes do not contain any virus or chemicals as they claimed, then stabing should not be worriable. However, if they lied in their claim and the syringes do contain virus like AIDS, Urumqi or the entire China will be in a terrible situation. Some people might not felt the stabbing or neglected it and started spreading the viruses. I wish they could do careful exams to make sure their claims.
Other possibility could be some AIDS patients did not recieve enough care and started revenge on publics.


In Urumchi 90% of the population are Chinese, the remaining 10% are the other minorities. Incidently, 90% of the stabbed victims are Chinese, and the remaining are the others including Uyghurs according to reports. From this number, it seems to me that the stabbing is quite random. If it is ethnically motivated, it could not be explained why the victims included people from all the major ethnic groups in the city.