PDA

View Full Version : UAA Admin: Could you ban the person who attacks personally Sidick Haji Matmusa?

Unregistered
30-08-09, 15:53
1. Personal attack on fellow Uyghurs other than their points should be banned. It is the common rule for all the internet boards.
2. The postings are repititive. It will damage this forum as a Chinese spy's and agents gossip column since mostly Chinese spies are dominating this board and insulting Uyghur leaders. The guy who posts regularly about Sidick Haji, for sure, a Chinese spy and I am sure he is doing this based on the instructions from his masters from the public security bureau. Especially he does nothing but attacking this guy all day long.
3. At least you should ban his IP and should never enable him to post on this board.
4. Again, is it possible to enable login and filter out such harmful junkies for good from this board? They are not doing any good to Uyghur cause, but actually damaging it!!!

Unregistered
30-08-09, 15:58
I don't think whomever wrote this is not an Uyghur:

"Sidiq haji metmusadek munapiq insan neslidin tughulmaydu!!!"

If he really want to attack someone, then the person to attack is Hu Jingtaw, Wanglequan, the pigs who are actually killed millions, probably tens of millions of Uyghurs and genociding them now!!! Not an Uyghur who actually fights for the right cause!!!

Unregistered
30-08-09, 17:08
you have apparently no clue who Sidiq Haji Musa is. He is a mad dog who barks at every Uyghur who has ever done anything beneficial to Uyghurs. He curses and attacks
our leaders such as Erkin Altekin and Rabiye Kadir with extreme slanders. But, attacking him on this phorum is not an answer, people in Germany (that is where he lives) should take action to get him examined by a doctor. I honestly think he is sick. His words do not make any sense. He is angry at every Uyghur public figure.

I don't think whomever wrote this is not an Uyghur:

"Sidiq haji metmusadek munapiq insan neslidin tughulmaydu!!!"

If he really want to attack someone, then the person to attack is Hu Jingtaw, Wanglequan, the pigs who are actually killed millions, probably tens of millions of Uyghurs and genociding them now!!! Not an Uyghur who actually fights for the right cause!!!

Unregistered
30-08-09, 18:04
saying current and past Uyghur leaders such as Erkin Alptekin and others are not thorough enough with their demands and asking autonomy(which currently they have now) instead of full independence... I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Among many other people's postings, I enjoyed his postings and I regard them highly visionary and intellectual.

I don't know what is your problem with him... and it gave me the impression that it is personal than ideological.

Is it possible for you not to post your personal feelings regarding others on this board? It is very immoral thing to do and will have serious consequences...

you have apparently no clue who Sidiq Haji Musa is. He is a mad dog who barks at every Uyghur who has ever done anything beneficial to Uyghurs. He curses and attacks
our leaders such as Erkin Altekin and Rabiye Kadir with extreme slanders. But, attacking him on this phorum is not an answer, people in Germany (that is where he lives) should take action to get him examined by a doctor. I honestly think he is sick. His words do not make any sense. He is angry at every Uyghur public figure.

Unregistered
30-08-09, 18:46
He is well-known nuts. Either he is not alone (have you as a companion) or you are some one with unhealthy motivation. If you enjoy his postings, you can ask him to send you through email I am aware this this messageboard is trying to block his postings because of his repeated violation of the rules. I am also aware that certain Uyghur organization is planning to take legal action to stop him slandering prominent Uyghur activists. If he is determined to be a nut, you can visit his doctor. I personnaly believe he is a nut, and I am aware that it is consensus among Uyghurs as well. If you feel he is intellectual, you must be a nuts as well or a Chinese spy trying to sell something in vain. Do not try to play smart here, you are one stupid Chinese dog. Do not try to prove otherwise by speaking Uyghur. What language you can speak does not prove anything. You will be fired by your boss soon too. Because you will fale to achieve what you boss wants you to do.

saying current and past Uyghur leaders such as Erkin Alptekin and others are not thorough enough with their demands and asking autonomy(which currently they have now) instead of full independence... I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Among many other people's postings, I enjoyed his postings and I regard them highly visionary and intellectual.

I don't know what is your problem with him... and it gave me the impression that it is personal than ideological.

Is it possible for you not to post your personal feelings regarding others on this board? It is very immoral thing to do and will have serious consequences...

Unregistered
31-08-09, 06:19
Even, the pure evil Hujingtaw and Wanglequan made their careers by genociding Uyghurs and Tibetans and killed tens of millions of our own people...

Why not show your wrath to them instead of a nutjob Uyghur guy(as you have said) and who done little or nothing compare to the two evil tyrants above? why not find ways to revenge for dead Uyghurs and the dying ones in the prison? Why focusing on little tiny things and forgot about the big, real revenge and the actual genocide of Uyghurs which happening everyday?

He is well-known nuts. Either he is not alone (have you as a companion) or you are some one with unhealthy motivation. If you enjoy his postings, you can ask him to send you through email I am aware this this messageboard is trying to block his postings because of his repeated violation of the rules. I am also aware that certain Uyghur organization is planning to take legal action to stop him slandering prominent Uyghur activists. If he is determined to be a nut, you can visit his doctor. I personnaly believe he is a nut, and I am aware that it is consensus among Uyghurs as well. If you feel he is intellectual, you must be a nuts as well or a Chinese spy trying to sell something in vain. Do not try to play smart here, you are one stupid Chinese dog. Do not try to prove otherwise by speaking Uyghur. What language you can speak does not prove anything. You will be fired by your boss soon too. Because you will fale to achieve what you boss wants you to do.