PDA

View Full Version : Passports and Independence

Unregistered
28-08-09, 16:17
The East-Turkistan Parliament in Exile should issue East-Turkistan passports to Uyghurs. Thus, when applying for a visa from an embassy, for example, Uyghurs will be able to comply with other countries` regulations, i.e. showing a passport.

Independence means, as the word says, independence. I.e. independent passports are required.

Unregistered
29-08-09, 14:44
The East-Turkistan Parliament in Exile should issue East-Turkistan passports to Uyghurs. Thus, when applying for a visa from an embassy, for example, Uyghurs will be able to comply with other countries` regulations, i.e. showing a passport.

Independence means, as the word says, independence. I.e. independent passports are required.
Hey S..a,
But foreign govs do not recognise it becasue they do not recognise the Exiled gov of East turkestan. If we say we seek independance we loose the support of other govs. The countries donot want to confront china and against to it one to one.

Mir

Unregistered
29-08-09, 20:26
Hey S..a,
But foreign govs do not recognise it becasue they do not recognise the Exiled gov of East turkestan. If we say we seek independance we loose the support of other govs. The countries donot want to confront china and against to it one to one.

Mir

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes..........................

Unregistered
30-08-09, 06:05
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes..........................

but again it is our country and we will get it ..and yes yes yes yes yes yes yes watch us. there might not be Tibet or kurdistan but there is definitely going to be a Turkistan.......china is dangerous to the people of the world ...it should be democratised for their own goods....and we uyghurs dont want to live with chinese in our own country..they should go back to where they come from.... issuing a passport now is a bit early but u may have a chance to see our country regaining its independence in your life time.... and we will see if you can yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes it than ....scared?h

Unregistered
30-08-09, 17:19
1) The United States obviously does recognize the E-T Parliament in Exile. Otherwise they would not have allowed their establishment there.

2) With regard to the passports I`d suggest that one should simply make a request at a foreign embassy. They either need to exempt Uyghurs from the passport requirement or accept an E-T passport. I would simply ask them how to handle the situation and what they prefer.