PDA

View Full Version : to Admin

Unregistered
27-08-09, 21:27
we need to delete the argument about the m. azret right away. We don't need that headache right now. Enough about what is going on. these people do not understand how this is going to affect our cause. He might be good person for some people but he is not all what we say he is. Most people don't understand his agenda! this is related to bigger problems, please delete it asap. We don't what he really does.

please Amy i know you can delete it. There are two argument. please delete both of them. I will call you personally.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 21:43
I do not think it is necessary. You may delete it here, but as you know it exists somewhere else on the web. I would not be worry about it.

If you can delete postings at whim, you have to change your messageboard rule to reflect it. Other than that, I have no objection one way or the other.

we need to delete the argument about the m. azret right away. We don't need that headache right now. Enough about what is going on. these people do not understand how this is going to affect our cause. He might be good person for some people but he is not all what we say he is. Most people don't understand his agenda! this is related to bigger problems, please delete it asap. We don't what he really does.

please Amy i know you can delete it. There are two argument. please delete both of them. I will call you personally.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 22:03
I do not think it is necessary. You may delete it here, but as you know it exists somewhere else on the web. I would not be worry about it.

If you can delete postings at whim, you have to change your messageboard rule to reflect it. Other than that, I have no objection one way or the other.

i think you are right! I know they talk about him on purpose!