PDA

View Full Version : UAA admin, please enable the login so that only logged on users can post!!!!

Unregistered
24-08-09, 08:11
UAA admin: Can you enable login so that we know who is posting what and filter out all the Chinese spies and agents from the post? I see most of the time the Chinese spies are dominating this board and make Uyghurs to fight with each other and distorting the truth and most of all, doing the Chinese propaganda here? All the ugly insults against each other, I don't think they are Uyghurs and they are trying to marginalize Uyghurs even on this board...

bizge kimning paydisi tagse xuningdin paydilinix kirek... Uyghurlar bilen Turk,
Ottara Asiyadiki kerindaxlarning, dunya musulmanlerining arisigha bolgunqilik salidighanlarning hammisi Hitayning bu yerdiki ixpiyonleridur yaki xulargha setilghanlardur...

All the message boards of any newspaper, magazine, even the Tibetan boards are login enabled, why not us?

Teptish
24-08-09, 09:16
Men TOLUQ QOSHULIMEN. Shundaq qilghanda Xitay iplaslar bilen satqinlarning arimizgha azarchiliq selishidin saqlan'ghili bolidu. Undaq qilsaq, temilar azlishishi mumkin, emma sazlishidu.

Admin UAA we DUQ ning pikirini eling. Meqset tor betke kop adem yighish yaki kop yazma yighish emes.

Amber
24-08-09, 11:23
im sure that they are not "spies" just pro-hans.

Unregistered
24-08-09, 16:06
China has a huge spy forces just dedicated to study and control the Uyghurs in other countries' democratic and independence movements. Probably for everyone Uyghur in the States, there are a couple Chinese spies who is responsible... They are also exerting pressures on their respective families...

They do everything to destroy any slight hope of the independence movements and tried to portrait them as a terrorist to the rest of the world including the USA.

Everytime, there is an article regarding Uyghurs in any parts of the world, they bombard them with describing Uyghurs as terrorists and to highlight Xinjiang is their ancestral homeland...

They are also doing this on this board, by insulting the people on this board, by spreading rumors, by attacking the well-known Uyghur leaders...

I can tell you, most of the Chinese spies on this board, are the graduates from the Chinese University of International Relationships(Gouji Guanxi XueYuan) and you will be amazed by their fluency in Uyghur langauge as well as their writing of Uyghur letters.

Their attack on this board is intentional and they are trying to marginalize Uyghurs in everywhere they can, and they will make us to fight with each other most of the time...

We need to get rid of them as they are trying to distort everything on this board and trying to brainwash other well-intended foreigners, including Turks, Arabs, British, Germans and others, with the Chinese propaganda and killing the slight hope of independence for Uyghurs for good...

Unregistered
24-08-09, 16:15
this board? A lot of foreigners who wanted to help Uyghur's independence movements also look into this board...

The Chinese spies on this board are not only confusing them, but also confusing the Uyghurs and make them to fight with each other and doing the biggest damage to the Uyghur independence movements... We must get rid of them...

China has a huge spy forces just dedicated to study and control the Uyghurs in other countries' democratic and independence movements. Probably for everyone Uyghur in the States, there are a couple Chinese spies who is responsible... They are also exerting pressures on their respective families...

They do everything to destroy any slight hope of the independence movements and tried to portrait them as a terrorist to the rest of the world including the USA.

Everytime, there is an article regarding Uyghurs in any parts of the world, they bombard them with describing Uyghurs as terrorists and to highlight Xinjiang is their ancestral homeland...

They are also doing this on this board, by insulting the people on this board, by spreading rumors, by attacking the well-known Uyghur leaders...

I can tell you, most of the Chinese spies on this board, are the graduates from the Chinese University of International Relationships(Gouji Guanxi XueYuan) and you will be amazed by their fluency in Uyghur langauge as well as their writing of Uyghur letters.

Their attack on this board is intentional and they are trying to marginalize Uyghurs in everywhere they can, and they will make us to fight with each other most of the time...

We need to get rid of them as they are trying to distort everything on this board and trying to brainwash other well-intended foreigners, including Turks, Arabs, British, Germans and others, with the Chinese propaganda and killing the slight hope of independence for Uyghurs for good...

Unregistered
24-08-09, 16:28
please uae admins take this as serious ,

Unregistered
24-08-09, 16:28
I agree with you and I think that is why the UAA collecting all ip addresses and using them to finding out these spies.

Unregistered
24-08-09, 17:49
They(so calld ADMIN) dont care about that . if they did so...many people can´t do (haywat, tillixix) freeliy here... (Yea, you are right ,just like me!!. dont bother to say something to me)

Unregistered
24-08-09, 20:02
Did you log in to post this? Do you think spies are afraid of log in and post? Why not sign your real name? If you don't want to sign your name, that is the answere for you.

Western education is a system to teach people to think independently. People who interested to this websites are able to distinguish what is fact and what is opinion. Don't worry.

For those edited 'fact', bait, and trap, we have to learn how to deal with it. Peal off the lies and dig out the truth is not that easy, but we have to learn. This is a site of Uighur democracy, every opinion or fact should be able to freely post here. People who read it should learn how to digest the information.

Unregistered
24-08-09, 22:10
Did you log in to post this? Do you think spies are afraid of log in and post? Why not sign your real name? If you don't want to sign your name, that is the answere for you.

Western education is a system to teach people to think independently. People who interested to this websites are able to distinguish what is fact and what is opinion. Don't worry.

For those edited 'fact', bait, and trap, we have to learn how to deal with it. Peal off the lies and dig out the truth is not that easy, but we have to learn. This is a site of Uighur democracy, every opinion or fact should be able to freely post here. People who read it should learn how to digest the information.

well, I didn't expected some one from western country, specially from the USA or CIA will answer to this topic.

I have a question for you; why do you guys support Chinese spies in your country?

probably those spies are not threat for the USA and that is why you guys support them.

that is why many countries in the world hate to the USA.

Probably you are some one's eyes here looking for free information.

Unregistered
24-08-09, 22:30
UAA admin: Can you enable login so that we know who is posting what and filter out all the Chinese spies and agents from the post? I see most of the time the Chinese spies are dominating this board and make Uyghurs to fight with each other and distorting the truth and most of all, doing the Chinese propaganda here? All the ugly insults against each other, I don't think they are Uyghurs and they are trying to marginalize Uyghurs even on this board...

bizge kimning paydisi tagse xuningdin paydilinix kirek... Uyghurlar bilen Turk,
Ottara Asiyadiki kerindaxlarning, dunya musulmanlerining arisigha bolgunqilik salidighanlarning hammisi Hitayning bu yerdiki ixpiyonleridur yaki xulargha setilghanlardur...

All the message boards of any newspaper, magazine, even the Tibetan boards are login enabled, why not us?

This is good actually,because this is forum,it should be open account.

Let them spy,what they can do, let them understand how we are strongly desiring to freedom and democracy.

Any kind of argument and topic will help us improve and getting mature on the way to the freedom.

We have to be strong!!!

Unregistered
24-08-09, 23:05
If you are worried too much, don't post here. If you realy think a CIA is posting here, I bet you will not dare to post like this, unless you are somebody's eye. UAA admin is smart enough to decide, they know how to organize their website. Don't bother waste your time here. Eyes of CIA and USA will protect their citizens and the core value of democracy and freedom. A type of threatening and propaganda is easy to be identified. Don't fool people here. You need more training.

Unregistered
25-08-09, 07:51
A lot of Chinese spies are distorting the truth regarding the genocide going on towards the Uyghurs here and covering it up and pushing the Chinese agenda...

Worst of all, they are doing the namepicking, put Uyghurs to fight with each other and insulting our known leaders and marginalize our fight for justice, freedom and independence here on a board which dedicated to liberate our Uyghurs from this on going genocide!

Worst thing, a lot of foreign guys, who like to help Uyghurs and concerned about Uyghur's plight, look into this board and find ways to help them... But with the Chinese spies dominating on this board and insulting our well known leaders, they got really confused and finally will give up... (Happen to a couple British, Turkish, American, German guys who did look into this board and told me it is more like a Chinese propaganda board than an Uyghur freedom board, no offense, but that's what they said and they said they confused and think the July 5th is caused by Uyghurs and the Chinese are the victims based on the stories on this board).

Why we have to let the Chinese spies run their agenda on this board? People may not know that most people posting on this board regarding Uyghurs in Uyghur/English language are the Chinese spies and graduates from the Chinese University of International Relationships(Gouji Guanxi Xueyuan), who speaks/writes Uyghur language better than most Uyghurs here and their team is in hundreds if not in thousands, who spent most of their time to destroy any kind of Uyghur independence movements abroad... They are already in action and doing it day and night, even dominating this and many other boards which dedicated to the Uyghur freedom, justice and independence...

This is good actually,because this is forum,it should be open account.

Let them spy,what they can do, let them understand how we are strongly desiring to freedom and democracy.

Any kind of argument and topic will help us improve and getting mature on the way to the freedom.

We have to be strong!!!

Unregistered
25-08-09, 14:59
You need mirror; sometimes your enemy is the best mirror to improve yourself. A stronger enemy will train you better. Don't complain; some of your view is right, but you need to try hard to defense your view and this site. Convince us with pros and cons article. Pushing other to believe you (you might be right) will not convince people.

A lot of Chinese spies are distorting the truth regarding the genocide going on towards the Uyghurs here and covering it up and pushing the Chinese agenda...

Worst of all, they are doing the namepicking, put Uyghurs to fight with each other and insulting our known leaders and marginalize our fight for justice, freedom and independence here on a board which dedicated to liberate our Uyghurs from this on going genocide!

Worst thing, a lot of foreign guys, who like to help Uyghurs and concerned about Uyghur's plight, look into this board and find ways to help them... But with the Chinese spies dominating on this board and insulting our well known leaders, they got really confused and finally will give up... (Happen to a couple British, Turkish, American, German guys who did look into this board and told me it is more like a Chinese propaganda board than an Uyghur freedom board, no offense, but that's what they said and they said they confused and think the July 5th is caused by Uyghurs and the Chinese are the victims based on the stories on this board).

Why we have to let the Chinese spies run their agenda on this board? People may not know that most people posting on this board regarding Uyghurs in Uyghur/English language are the Chinese spies and graduates from the Chinese University of International Relationships(Gouji Guanxi Xueyuan), who speaks/writes Uyghur language better than most Uyghurs here and their team is in hundreds if not in thousands, who spent most of their time to destroy any kind of Uyghur independence movements abroad... They are already in action and doing it day and night, even dominating this and many other boards which dedicated to the Uyghur freedom, justice and independence...

Unregistered
26-08-09, 07:35
International Relationships(Gouji Guanxi Xueyuan) and they are in thousands, just dedicated to destroy the Uyghur freedom and independence movements abroad... They are doing this on every single board on the internet...

This is an intentional destruction of the Uyghur causes and I don't think any Uyghur commentators here do post all the time or make their living by posting on the internet regarding the Uyghurs independence movements...

But those over thousands of Chinese spies do, that is all they do everyday and they do it for living... That is why every single board regarding Uyghurs on the internet are dominated by them... Not only in English, but in all the other languages...

We must stop them, at least on our board where we find ways to help our cause... They won't help us, but to destroy us, by pitting us against each other, by insulting well known Uyghurs, by whatever means that they have or they can... Even now, you will notice that this board is mainly dominated by them..

By enabling login, we will know who they are and just block them.. I don't see the fuss about it... anyway, all the message boards on the internet are login enabled.. why not us?

You need mirror; sometimes your enemy is the best mirror to improve yourself. A stronger enemy will train you better. Don't complain; some of your view is right, but you need to try hard to defense your view and this site. Convince us with pros and cons article. Pushing other to believe you (you might be right) will not convince people.

Unregistered
26-08-09, 14:14
UAA collecting all the ip addresses to do what? Find the people they don't like and hack them to death? Be careful about your claim next time and don't get UAA into legal trouble. And now go get a lawyer.

I agree with you and I think that is why the UAA collecting all ip addresses and using them to finding out these spies.

Unregistered
26-08-09, 21:41
If what your said is truth. Then, do need to investigate and find a way to protect this site from heckers. In that case, should find a legal way. Protect the poster's privacy and prevent intrusion from group heckers.

International Relationships(Gouji Guanxi Xueyuan) and they are in thousands, just dedicated to destroy the Uyghur freedom and independence movements abroad... They are doing this on every single board on the internet...

This is an intentional destruction of the Uyghur causes and I don't think any Uyghur commentators here do post all the time or make their living by posting on the internet regarding the Uyghurs independence movements...

But those over thousands of Chinese spies do, that is all they do everyday and they do it for living... That is why every single board regarding Uyghurs on the internet are dominated by them... Not only in English, but in all the other languages...

We must stop them, at least on our board where we find ways to help our cause... They won't help us, but to destroy us, by pitting us against each other, by insulting well known Uyghurs, by whatever means that they have or they can... Even now, you will notice that this board is mainly dominated by them..

By enabling login, we will know who they are and just block them.. I don't see the fuss about it... anyway, all the message boards on the internet are login enabled.. why not us?

Unregistered
27-08-09, 03:15
UAA collecting all the ip addresses to do what? Find the people they don't like and hack them to death? Be careful about your claim next time and don't get UAA into legal trouble. And now go get a lawyer.

hey, that is known very well. we know that why since many years the UAA working like this on internet is, the only reason finding or getting information. Of course, the UAA also has some interest on money.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 03:20
If you are worried too much, don't post here. If you realy think a CIA is posting here, I bet you will not dare to post like this, unless you are somebody's eye. UAA admin is smart enough to decide, they know how to organize their website. Don't bother waste your time here. Eyes of CIA and USA will protect their citizens and the core value of democracy and freedom. A type of threatening and propaganda is easy to be identified. Don't fool people here. You need more training.

If I know the CIA really posting here, probably I could post much more stronger then this. because the CIA must understand that, on some cases some of their friends doing bad things for the Uyghurs. I don't want to the CIA will make a problems or crisis in future between the Uyghur people and American people.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 07:42
International Relations and they speak/write Uyghurs better than you...
Currently the spies are trying to destroy any Uyghur independence and freedom movement in anyway they can and they are dominating any internet boards related to Uyghurs...

UAA admin: can we enable login and ban them at least from this board for good?

If I know the CIA really posting here, probably I could post much more stronger then this. because the CIA must understand that, on some cases some of their friends doing bad things for the Uyghurs. I don't want to the CIA will make a problems or crisis in future between the Uyghur people and American people.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 07:59
Currently the spies are trying to destroy any Uyghur independence and freedom movement in anyway they can and they are dominating any internet boards related to Uyghurs...

we are not Chinese。
we don‘t live in China。
This is free world。
In free world, the justice will continue.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 08:06
and can't spy on the Uyghur independence movements...
UAA admin: this is the precise reason why you should ban those Chinese spies and asswipes from this board..

Please enable login and ban those bastards for good!!!

we are not Chinese。
we don‘t live in China。
This is free world。
In free world, the justice will continue.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 08:11

Chinese can not and not able to destroy Uyghur independence and freedom movement,that is impossible.

Uyghur independence and freedom movement will continue until the day of East turkistan get independent, or until the die of last person of Uyghur on the world.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 08:13
UAA admin: this is the precise reason why you should ban those Chinese spies and asswipes from this board..

Qarap turum mini shularning birsi deyda mawu adax?

Unregistered
27-08-09, 08:16

Boldi adax.

sendin qalaymiqan gumanlanghim yoh, likin bu teliping miningqe orunluh emes.

Unregistered
27-08-09, 08:31
what is going on people?
why do you guys argue? Don't u have better things to do rather than argueing?
with the help of the chinese (idiot) hackers the film Ten Conditions of Love and Uighur people's situation is now well known to most of the Australians :)
TRUE. They are tring soooooooo hard to destroy us Uighurs in any way possible and trying to tell the world that we are the terrorist and they the han are the victims but we have to be strong and believe that they CANNOT destroy us.... here ..read this:

My UYGHUR PRiDe I wILL NoT HiDE!!

My UYGHUR RaCe i wIlL nOT DiSGRaCe!!

My UYGHUHR BLoOd FLOww HoT & TrUE!!

YoU cAn ShOoT oNe UYGHUR but u CAN"T shoot them all!!!

My UYGHUR CrEw I sHaLL be STanDin By yOoH ThRU ThICk [[&]] ThIn, TiLl the Day that wE DiE!!

Our FLaG aLwAys FLyIng HiGh!!

Us *IUYGHURS are YeLLinG this pOEm LoUdEr than aLL the rEsT cOz aLL U KnOw ThaT *UYGHURS* are the bEsT!!

Unregistered
27-08-09, 10:22

Is there such a thing or people called pro hans? no one is pro han other than a han........what can we possibly learn from them? how to live like animals?

Unregistered
27-08-09, 22:00

what? China is the biggest country to produce the most "speis" in the world, more than you can imagine and in more different ways than you could ever think of. US has the most espionage activity by other countries such as China and Russia. Wake up!