PDA

View Full Version : 10 Conditions of Love

Unregistered
13-08-09, 23:29
Hello UAA Amins,

Is it possible to order the DVD of the 10 Conditions of Love? We can distribute these among the libraries all over the USA and other countries as well. I think this further enhnace the publicity of this documentary. If every Uyghur can at least get two to three of this DVDs and donate them to the libraries, then this can be another 'war' against China.

Unregistered
14-08-09, 00:42
I can't wait to watch it.

Unregistered
14-08-09, 04:44
Hello UAA Amins,

Is it possible to order the DVD of the 10 Conditions of Love? We can distribute these among the libraries all over the USA and other countries as well. I think this further enhnace the publicity of this documentary. If every Uyghur can at least get two to three of this DVDs and donate them to the libraries, then this can be another 'war' against China.

Good ideia

AustralianTURK
11-10-09, 23:18
It Might Get released in Australia First. If it does I am happy to lodge it online for everyone or ship it of if anyone request for it :) seen the documentary at the Film Festival in Melbourne, AMAZING stuff. I have finally come to an understand that Rebiya Kadeer works for the CIA to also help break China down.

Unregistered
12-10-09, 06:30
It Might Get released in Australia First. If it does I am happy to lodge it online for everyone or ship it of if anyone request for it :) seen the documentary at the Film Festival in Melbourne, AMAZING stuff. I have finally come to an understand that Rebiya Kadeer works for the CIA to also help break China down.

Seems like you got in wrong..
Working for CIA and working with CIA is different terms. I am probably working together with CIA if they really want to break up China, but i do not work for CIA, i do not know any members of CIA as well.

Unregistered
12-10-09, 12:26
I think CIA is helping her and helping her people for their rights. China break up or not, who care? The chinese is composed of different countries from ancient time, occupied many other's land recently. If it broke up, I am not suprise. Maybe it is good for chinese to have many countries.

Seems like you got in wrong..
Working for CIA and working with CIA is different terms. I am probably working together with CIA if they really want to break up China, but i do not work for CIA, i do not know any members of CIA as well.

Unregistered
12-10-09, 20:36

she doesn't work for them or with them, please don't make up something that is not true. that is not very nice. US law enforcement agencies got nothing to do with politics, they implement laws and regulations. but i understand how you relate some issues here. it is not what you think. so sorry to disappoint you.