PDA

View Full Version : 美国民主基金会扶植*比娅进行反华 动

Unregistered
11-08-09, 21:39
http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2009-08-12/072818417168.shtml

出钱帮助“疆独”活动出力*罗反华 队

美民主基金会扶植*比娅

● 本报赴新疆特派记者邱永峥 ●本报驻美国特约记者丰帆 ●于夫陈一

“当时我身*分文,在美国国家 主基金会(简称“民主基金会”)的 慨资助下,才得以在华盛顿设立了一 个办事处,并在全球范围内开展活动 对民主基金会的支持,我极其感激。 ———这是“疆独”组织头目*比娅 2006年在美国对《当今时代》杂志说的 番话。如今3年多过去了,*比娅今 昔比,已经能煽动、制*乌鲁木齐“7 •5”打*抢烧这*........

Hitay barliq wastilar bilan bizning dawarimizning yolini boghoxqa tirixmaqta. Taxkilarning iqisat baxkurulixini nahayiti ratlik ham ehtiyat bilan baxqurixim lazim.

Unregistered
12-08-09, 00:25
hitayning rezil iplaslighini uyghurlarnila emes,belki tibetliklernimu kattik kirghinchilik kirghan bu 60yil jeryanida ,hitaylarning ket,i 5000yillik tarihi yok ,peketla 50 yaki 60 yillik tarihi bolishi mumkin insaniyet tarihida dep oylap kaldim.bu jinayi kilghanlirini uyghurlar ozlirining tarihchiliri koli teripidin yezilidu hergizmu yalghanni rast deydighan karani kizil dep yazidighan elgiriki dot hitay yazghuchiliri teripidin yezilmaydu.uni azdep uyghurlar mesilisini tekkik kilidighan chetel mutehesislirigha pul berip,ayrupilan biliti,mehmanhanisini heksiz kilip berip uyghurlarni bashkurushta dana meshlighetlerni beridu dep paaliyet elip barmakta.bu. chelelliklermu komunist hitayning visasidin kuruk kalmay,heksiz mehmanhana yaki ayrupilan bilitidin kuruk kalmay dep hedep hitayning teshwikatini kiliwatidu.bolupmu AMERIKINING indiana unwersitide hitayning zuwani bolghan bavingdon bek kuchep hitay uchun sozlewatidu.pulini korse dum chushidighan kelender.

Unregistered
12-08-09, 01:29
That was a ccp-news, a lie to their own people. In Chinese KONG ZI culture, 'father lie to cover son's crime. Son must lie to cover father's crime', is a great deal for them, that is their basic ethic and apply to every part of their social relationship not only limited to father and son, e.g., boss and employee, ccp-party (their parents) and people (who work for ccp or who under ccp's control ). That is their traditional culture and philosophy. Don't surprise.

There is a little different version. That is, father can punish or cover son's crime at their will, however, son have to cover father's crime anytime. That is their way of doing thing, that is in their blood. We should 'respect' and 'believe' it.

We should respect a dog pee in the public. But just don't follow them. The dog don't know that is a shame. I understand it, and respect it. Of course, we need to train our dog not to pee in the public. A good dog can be trained. Some dog already changed, learned pee privately.

I don't want to pee in the public. I know it is a shame, unless I am gona suffer a lot ( like son of Kadeer) if I don't follow the 'soft-power'. I understand. We have gone through cultural civilization, please don't pee in the public if not under 'soft-power'.

Maybe the dog will think, pee in the public is so convenient, We have been harmony with public, why try so hard to do it differently? Why trouble changing? Good questions. Maybe one day, dog will lead human, then everybody have to pee in the public, when 'soft-power' in charge.

http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2009-08-12/072818417168.shtml

出钱帮助“疆独”活动出力*罗反华 队

美民主基金会扶植*比娅

● 本报赴新疆特派记者邱永峥 ●本报驻美国特约记者丰帆 ●于夫陈一

“当时我身*分文,在美国国家 主基金会(简称“民主基金会”)的 慨资助下,才得以在华盛顿设立了一 个办事处,并在全球范围内开展活动 对民主基金会的支持,我极其感激。 ———这是“疆独”组织头目*比娅 2006年在美国对《当今时代》杂志说的 番话。如今3年多过去了,*比娅今 昔比,已经能煽动、制*乌鲁木齐“7 •5”打*抢烧这*........

Hitay barliq wastilar bilan bizning dawarimizning yolini boghoxqa tirixmaqta. Taxkilarning iqisat baxkurulixini nahayiti ratlik ham ehtiyat bilan baxqurixim lazim.

Unregistered
12-08-09, 18:09
That is why chinese people lie to support ccp's claim. That is in their culture. That is why chinese grow up outside of china are different somehow compare to ccp growed.

Unregistered
12-08-09, 22:50
That is why chinese people lie to support ccp's claim. That is in their culture. That is why chinese grow up outside of china are different somehow compare to ccp growed.

Who told you that? It doesn't matter where they grown up, their DNA has problems, they like to lie, steal, ..., then insist that they are right! It is shame to see whole world allow them to bully everybody......

Unregistered
13-08-09, 02:28
Sorry you have a different thought. I thought Taiwaness, singapo, and Malaiasia chinese might be a little bit different. Their DNA might be mutated better after stay away from China for a while. But some of them trying to support China ccp, that might be true, I am not sure.

Who told you that? It doesn't matter where they grown up, their DNA has problems, they like to lie, steal, ..., then insist that they are right! It is shame to see whole world allow them to bully everybody......

Unregistered
13-08-09, 12:11
Actualy, Han chinese is just a new term that was used after they aginst Manchu. They want to reconfederate the new country with 5 nations, that is HAN, MONGLE, HUI, Tibet, ZHUANG. Uighur was not included, because E.T. is indepenent not directly under chinese control at that time. Han is a dynesty name, like old ROME empire. That was thousands years ago. Like western countries, current China is composed of many ethnics, Guangdong and many southern China people is not descendent of Han at all. Maybe a chinese countries union should be established, so that every states could speak their languages and still be united with a bigger globle political organization, like EU. The 'chinese' people in Taiwan, Malaiasia and Singapo, were not Han, they are descend of their old countries that was occupied by the current 'Han'-ccp. Just like the 'Han' occupying Uighur and Tibet, and many other ethnic's land and countries. In this concept, they are not Han chinese. and maybe not a chinese at all, like Tibet and Uighur.

Zafar
15-08-09, 08:17
**共的垃圾网站 一打开就卡住了 带那么多病毒 而且里面的信息都是假的。

不做, 美国民主基金会就是支持和资助她的 由运动。 所以就会引起*共的妒忌,而*共能 得只有是*它的喉舌媒体进行宣*和 蔑。

Unregistered
15-08-09, 16:01
Kong Zi extended family relationship to politics. Rule a county like ruling a family with father in charge of everything (no democracy allowed). No inter-family relationship can be equal. Have to have Up and Down level between them.

That is a factor of Chinese injustice and resistance to modern civilization. This kind of uncivilized culture made it easy for the ruling class and their people to give up their rights and easy to be fooled by their governor (parent officer). That is the evil generator through out Chinese history not by basic KONG ZI thought, but by the ruler who use it to deprive peoples rights and make them become ‘slaves’ to their false parents (governor). The Chinese people generating wealth by their hard work to their ruling class, and tried have a little more power (that is why the are bully everywhere) but not rights. Their people are happy to be poor by themselves, with the believe from their culture, to see their false 'parent' rich and rule them like a 'slave', one grade by another.

They don't have 'equal civil right' concept on humans at all. Their concept of democracy and human rights are conserved with the standard that exist thousand years ago.

Civilized world had given up this kind of philosophy hundreds years ago. It is hard for an advanced species look back to and agree with an undeveloped one. Like Human look at Monkey. Like watching a dog pee in the public. Civilized cultures (like Islam, Christian, Jewish and Buddhist) for sure don't want to go back.

What a shit Chinese 'soft power' is? Maybe 'soft-shit' is more accurate to name it. They want to spread it to the whole world, so every people will lose their basic rights to the government (non elected) and impossible for democracy. That is exactly what the ‘soft shit’ can teach you.

Uighur, Tibet and Democratic Chinese, definitely don't agree with that.

That was a ccp-news, a lie to their own people. In Chinese KONG ZI culture, 'father lie to cover son's crime. Son must lie to cover father's crime', is a great deal for them, that is their basic ethic and apply to every part of their social relationship not only limited to father and son, e.g., boss and employee, ccp-party (their parents) and people (who work for ccp or who under ccp's control ). That is their traditional culture and philosophy. Don't surprise.

There is a little different version. That is, father can punish or cover son's crime at their will, however, son have to cover father's crime anytime. That is their way of doing thing, that is in their blood. We should 'respect' and 'believe' it.

We should respect a dog pee in the public. But just don't follow them. The dog don't know that is a shame. I understand it, and respect it. Of course, we need to train our dog not to pee in the public. A good dog can be trained. Some dog already changed, learned pee privately.

I don't want to pee in the public. I know it is a shame, unless I am gona suffer a lot ( like son of Kadeer) if I don't follow the 'soft-power'. I understand. We have gone through cultural civilization, please don't pee in the public if not under 'soft-power'.

Maybe the dog will think, pee in the public is so convenient, We have been harmony with public, why try so hard to do it differently? Why trouble changing? Good questions. Maybe one day, dog will lead human, then everybody have to pee in the public, when 'soft-power' in charge.

Unregistered
24-08-09, 19:33
The Chinese culture has a term called 'steal book is not a steal'. Based on this education, many of the Chinese steal copyrights as granted, esp. the foreigners who can’t find out. If you go to China's pc market or media market, you will be surprised with cheap-copied stuff that you have to pay a lot here. And regarding to the patents, they simply use it to make products and sell it cheap, anyway, nobody care and their culture allow it. Unless you can find out and sue them. The law on the paper is on the paper to cheat foreigners. That is why they can save a lot in the bank benefiting from the ‘globalization’.