PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for Uyghurs in the States, Turkey to join Afghanistan peace mission?

Unregistered
18-07-09, 05:57
The religious extrimist government in Afghanistan won't get any support from anyone on the world and would definitely get the wrath and destruction... Anyway, Uyghurs prefer secular government and prefer democracy and has values very close to Turkey.

This way, we can show the world:

1. We are not terrorists and actually fighting against them.
2. Will have/train our army which will be handy to fight Chinese for the Genocide.
3. Can get support from both US and many other countries

Since a lot of Uyghurs live in the west, and from many countries, it won't be very hard for them to join the Afghan mission and actually none of those countries soldiers are willing to go to Afghanistan. So, joining them is quite easy.

Dear Uyghur brothers and anyone who call themselves Uyghurs, must think about it and commit himself into it and this way we can be able to stop the genocide that is going on towards ourselves in East Turkistan and can be independent in the future!

Unregistered
18-07-09, 06:00
I will check how do i report myself in Canada...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 06:09
You can get your citizenship in less than a year and it is also a very well respected career as it is guaranteed a lifelong employment...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 06:13
Haijun luzhandui... Sounds like a very good opportunity for us to build our own troops in the future...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 06:30
the west too... Sounds like a very feasible and good idea... Come on Uyghurs, this is one chance that you can fight for your survival and build yourself up and have a good relationships with the Military heads of the western countries... You might have a good career too and can be able to move on in the Military hierarchy and a guaranteed lifelong employment...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 06:33
Yeap, I aggree and I will join...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 07:52
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18603.htm anyway, many other countries were doing it in the US Army, why not us? Instead of Iraq, we go to Afghanistan... Anyway, the US Iraqi troops are decreasing every day and even if you join, you will only be deployed to Afghanistan...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 08:15
very good game we are seeing here...look at username and time diferences between posts...its getting very quick answer...it seems all coming from one person...i see one son of a bitch in this forum keep posting something about great afghan resistance ..blaaablaal... now mention joining afghan peace mission..you bastard go join your fucking peace mission...i guess Uyghur american association backs from this person and this fucking idea..

Uygur kardaslarim...being a Uyghur Turks are far from being a person who sell his dignity for money...like many afghan and iraqi do...just communicate with each other in Uyghurca...at this point we will be able to keep our ideas from this kind of bastard at one level..even me (im a Turk) i can understand the main idea what you write...just ignore this son of a bitch...i will...

Turkiyeden rahmet olsun hepinize
greeting from Turkey

Unregistered
18-07-09, 08:28
very good game we are seeing here...look at username and time diferences between posts...its getting very quick answer...it seems all coming from one person...i see one son of a bitch in this forum keep posting something about great afghan resistance ..blaaablaal... now mention joining afghan peace mission..you bastard go join your fucking peace mission...i guess Uyghur american association backs from this person and this fucking idea..

Uygur kardaslarim...being a Uyghur Turks are far from being a person who sell his dignity for money...like many afghan and iraqi do...just communicate with each other in Uyghurca...at this point we will be able to keep our ideas from this kind of bastard at one level..even me (im a Turk) i can understand the main idea what you write...just ignore this son of a bitch...i will...

greeting from Turkey

You are a Chinese implanted spy among Uyghurs who do nothing but put them into fight with each other... and you want Uyghurs only do that, nothing but that...

Dear Chinese spy/agent/traitor, we all know who you are and what you want... Currently, Uyghurs are in great danger and geocided everyday, killed everyday and now probably hundreds of thousands are in prison... Tell your boss/Chinese masters that this will have to stop and Uyghurs will stand up and fight for their survival... Uyghurs will fight in every way they can to save themselves from the genocide and for their dignity and one day will hang traitors like you for the genocide and treason against Uyghurs...

Stop pitching Uyghurs against each other and stop spreading rumors... Uyghurs need unity and need to expose/get rid of spies like you like they did in Germany and Sweden... Anyway, there is no good outcome for you from your Chinese masters either... Since you will be useless and no value to them, they will stone you to death like they did to other useless traitors...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 08:44

greeting from Turkey

You are not Turk, but a Chinese spy/agent/traitor, nothing but that. Fighting in every way for their survival and dignity, justice, freedom and independence is nothing like doing it for money, which is what you are doing... You will sell your mom for money too... Don't mention Afghans and Iraqis, they are fighting for their freedom, independence, justice and democracy and they are not fighting for money...

Uyghurs are in great danger of being exterminated and genocided and you want Uyghurs do nothing but fight with each other... Unfortunately, Uyghurs will fight on every single front for their survival and I am sure they will be independent, free nation one day and it is coming soon. Then they will find traitors like you for conspiring with Chinese to genocide Uyghurs and don't blame me when that day arrives...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 09:46

greeting from Turkey

Hey Chinese spy/agent/traitor, you are blaming Rabiye Kadeer, UAA, WUC and RFA for all the things happening in Urumqi, but I can tell you one thing, if they weren't there, the Chinese would probably killed much more and genocided most of the Uyghurs by now. The only thing that kept them from doing that is their voice and their outcry on the international stage. That is the only thing that kept the Chinese doing full genocide toward Uyghurs...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 13:19
In the late1970s, the Chinese invasion to Vietnam failed miserably as they suffered greatly both during the invasion and even more during the retreat... Even the 3 year old Vietnamese kid threw bombs into the Chinese tanks and have them all killed. Vietnamese are the masters of guerrella warfare and Uyghurs should learn how to fight and defend itself and survive and make our homeland free and independent...

Unregistered
18-07-09, 15:06
Dear friends,

First of all, I would like thanks to all for your opinions.

Please do not stop the discussion, this was a great discussion and I like all of your posts.

Now please answer me more clearly, why we should or shouldn't go to Afghanistan for fighting our freedom with western countries together? what we will lost or what we will get from the war?

Turk kardesim, lutfen burda sana karsi yazilan dusunceleri cokta onemseme, lutfen Uyghur kardeslerin icin dusuncelerini daha detaylica ve mantikli yaz. senin dusuncelerinide sevenler var, bundan emin olabilirsin.

Unregistered
18-07-09, 15:24
1. You will be trained with the most of the advanced concepts and weapons from those countries and will have a very good relationships with those powerful countries military forces.
2. Use your experience to build the future East Turkistan Army.
3. Any independence war in East Turkistan will involve with most of Central Asia, including Afghanistan and your experience will be invaluable.
4. Without the proper trained army, no to mention any justice, freedom, independence even survival for Uyghurs.
5. You are fighting against terrorists in Afghanistan and this will get a global understanding and support of Uyghurs, that we don't support/tolerate terrorism in anyway not associated with them.
6. You will gain the support/understanding not only of the western countries, but Central Asian countries as well and the US and west will have basis there for a long time.

Unregistered
18-07-09, 16:07
Like Hasan Mahsum's team or the other guys whom were bombed and shot to death. China will easy to lael the Freedom fighters for East Turkistan as terrorists and with the cooperation from the US and neighboring countries, Uyghurs Independence movements won't go anywhere and exterminated quite easily. Anyway, it will be a very poorly trained army with no modern warfare knowledge or experience...

By participating first handly in Afghanistan warfare, we understand the modern wars, tools and survive very long time with the support of our friends from the States and the west and use the experience for future East Turkistan Independence wars.

Unregistered
22-07-09, 08:01
You can't get it by begging from you enemy... Uyghurs will get all the support they needed since they are fighting for a just cause, freedom, independence and stop the slavery and genocide and fighting to free their ancestral homeland from the invaders...