PDA

View Full Version : Two vital points

Unregistered
17-07-09, 09:14
The western world has just started to become aware of the Uyghurs existence. The western world still needs a lot more information. I would like to address two vital issues that the western world needs to understand:

1) ISLAM:
Originally, the Turks around the Altay-mountain area, Siberia, and East-Turkistan were Tengriists, Shamanists, Buddhists. They adopted Islam when Persians and Arabs brought Islam to them from the 7th century onwards. Similarities of religious practices is obvious when one looks at Alevis, for example. The religious semah dance, which has its roots in Shamanism, is still today practiced in East-Turkistan.

I.e. to smooth the western fear of Islam - which, of course, is ridiculous as Muslims are human beings just like Jews, Christians and others - let me tell you that Uyghurs are not generic Muslims but have adopted Islam when it was brought to them. They are - from a western point of understanding - far less "Islamic" than many other Muslims in this world. Western media permanently taks about this "Uyghur Muslim minority" and thereby presents a wrong picture.

2) MINORITY
The western world must stop calling Uyghurs a minority within China. Doing so is dangerous and would have fatal consequences. Uyghurs have been living in East-Turkistan for thousands (!) of years. They have their own language and culture, which they want to maintain and live in. They do not want to be forced to be Chinese and ruled by a foreign people, i.e. China. If the western world accepts China`s version of Uyghurs being a minority, this will lead to the Uyghurs becoming finally a homeless people that sooner or later will die out. No people in this world wants to be governed by foreign forces, especially not within ones own homeland.

It is no secret what China has been doing with Tibet. It is also no secret that China has to deal with her over-population, scarcity of natural resources etc. The world must not tolerate a China that solves her internal problems on the expense of others. All the western countries unitedly need to do is to help East-Turkistan and Tibet to become independant.

The situation of Uyghurs has become similar to the situation of Jews in the 3rd Reich. And it is important that the western countries support the Uyghurs in their aim for independance. They`d become a homeless people otherwise and sooner or later would die out. A people needs a territoy. Everyone knows this. The British, when deciding the Balfort declaration for Israel, knew this too.

Following Chinese news written in the German language it seems that China is hoping to get support from a Germany that is still willing to participate and tolerate a genocide. One can nothing but shake ones head upon such wrong presentations made by China in hope that Germany gives her a hand.

As far as US policy is concerned, Uyghurs would surely appreciate help from the US to establish a political system in East-Turkistan similar to the US system. They surely would be very thankful indeed for being protected by the US in doing so. There is no reason why their religious faith should be conflicting. Uyghurs seem to like the US a lot. Uyghurs are seeking freedom, independance and liberty, i.e. the very fundamental US values. What they do not want is being taught and ruled by an old-fashioned communist regime that is trying to expand into their homeland. Understandably.

Unregistered
17-07-09, 10:10
A more important point is that time is on the side of the Chinese. In twenty years, uyghurs will become a small minority in ET. ET won't be "ET" if the han Chinese become the majority there. If the Chinese government really work hard, this senario will happen in just ten years. Can uyghurs gain independance in ten years?

The western world has just started to become aware of the Uyghurs existence. The western world still needs a lot more information. I would like to address two vital issues that the western world needs to understand:

1) ISLAM:
Originally, the Turks around the Altay-mountain area, Siberia, and East-Turkistan were Tengriists, Shamanists, Buddhists. They adopted Islam when Persians and Arabs brought Islam to them from the 7th century onwards. Similarities of religious practices is obvious when one looks at Alevis, for example. The religious semah dance, which has its roots in Shamanism, is still today practiced in East-Turkistan.

I.e. to smooth the western fear of Islam - which, of course, is ridiculous as Muslims are human beings just like Jews, Christians and others - let me tell you that Uyghurs are not generic Muslims but have adopted Islam when it was brought to them. They are - from a western point of understanding - far less "Islamic" than many other Muslims in this world. Western media permanently taks about this "Uyghur Muslim minority" and thereby presents a wrong picture.

2) MINORITY
The western world must stop calling Uyghurs a minority within China. Doing so is dangerous and would have fatal consequences. Uyghurs have been living in East-Turkistan for thousands (!) of years. They have their own language and culture, which they want to maintain and live in. They do not want to be forced to be Chinese and ruled by a foreign people, i.e. China. If the western world accepts China`s version of Uyghurs being a minority, this will lead to the Uyghurs becoming finally a homeless people that sooner or later will die out. No people in this world wants to be governed by foreign forces, especially not within ones own homeland.

It is no secret what China has been doing with Tibet. It is also no secret that China has to deal with her over-population, scarcity of natural resources etc. The world must not tolerate a China that solves her internal problems on the expense of others. All the western countries unitedly need to do is to help East-Turkistan and Tibet to become independant.

The situation of Uyghurs has become similar to the situation of Jews in the 3rd Reich. And it is important that the western countries support the Uyghurs in their aim for independance. They`d become a homeless people otherwise and sooner or later would die out. A people needs a territoy. Everyone knows this. The British, when deciding the Balfort declaration for Israel, knew this too.

Following Chinese news written in the German language it seems that China is hoping to get support from a Germany that is still willing to participate and tolerate a genocide. One can nothing but shake ones head upon such wrong presentations made by China in hope that Germany gives her a hand.

As far as US policy is concerned, Uyghurs would surely appreciate help from the US to establish a political system in East-Turkistan similar to the US system. They surely would be very thankful indeed for being protected by the US in doing so. There is no reason why their religious faith should be conflicting. Uyghurs seem to like the US a lot. Uyghurs are seeking freedom, independance and liberty, i.e. the very fundamental US values. What they do not want is being taught and ruled by an old-fashioned communist regime that is trying to expand into their homeland. Understandably.

Unregistered
17-07-09, 20:08
I know.

Three ideas:

1) Why doesn`t the E-T Parliament in Exile or another body contact all foreign investors and their governments that directly or indirectly do investments in or profit from E-T?

In such letter they need to explain that they are doing business beyond Uyghurs` heads in E-T, and without the Uyghurs`consent. Those enterprises and governments should be asked to cease their undertakings unless they are willing to become E-T`s contract partner (in case the Uyghurs want that contract), or until the situation of Uyghurs has been clarified and an independant E-T is secured.

They need to be made understood that the Uyghurs are a 10 million people against a xx billion communist China that any time Uyghurs even mention their difference run danger to be executed, sentenced etc. They should be asked not to lose their respect for the Uyghurs and capitalize the Uyghurs` miserable situation.

2) the world should boycott China until E-T and Tibet are independant. That again requires a UN or similar decision.

3) Some form of international government should be established in E-T to monitor the stop of immigrating Han-Chinese.