PDA

View Full Version : Canadians comment on: Beijing fools on one on uyghur

Unregistered
10-07-09, 14:27
Interesting comments, the original article can be found at: http://www.winnipegsun.com/comment/columnists/peter_worthington/2009/07/10/10085486-sun.html

Comments
« PreviousPage:12Next »tomtom Report CommentJuly 10th 2009, 1:05pm

"chinese military shoot indiscriminately to crowds"

Uyghur,
Are you calling all the foreign reporters in Xinjiang liers paid by CCP by saying this? I thought uyghurs are good muslim who never lie. Aren't you afraid of getting your tongue burned in hell?
arcticredriver Report CommentJuly 10th 2009, 12:24pm
Mr Worthington, weren't you one of the commentators, a few years ago, willing to take all the USA's claims about the Guantanamo captives at face value? Didn't you and David Frum travel to inspect Guantanamo together? You and Frum remain close, don't you? He has continued to describe all the Guantanamo captives as "terrorists", who were "captured on the battlefield", as recently as this week.

Have the two of you talked about the mounting evidence that a large fraction of the Guantanamo captives were innocent bystanders, and known to be innocent bystanders by Frum's old boss Dubya, who were merely kept so they could provide a background "mosaic"?
Robert Hicks Report CommentJuly 10th 2009, 11:39am
To 'Uyghur: nice try but theres no way you're 'Uighur', your grammar from transliteration from Turkic languages shows you to be a complete phony.

Thank you for giving me my Friday laugh though... now shut off your Mommy's computer and go play outside, get some fresh air! LOL!!
Robert Hicks Report CommentJuly 10th 2009, 11:35am
Cont'd:

Forgive 70 time 70 times.
Walk the extra mile.
Give your cloak and shirt to one who needs it.
The lesson of the Good Samaritan.

and the biggie (from the Lord's Prayer)

Forgive us our trespasses AS WE FORGIVE those who trespass against us.

Because...

Christ's last word before He was crucified was 'Father, forgive them because they know not what they do."

Go study the Koran online and read for yourself what butchery this false religion teaches, and go listen to the Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades. It teaches what the koran says, and shows what the Bible teaches side by side.

There's an old saying: Know your enemy - and even the Americans and the rest of the world know Uighurs started it, and are violent.
Robert Hicks Report CommentJuly 10th 2009, 11:33am
Worthington has fallen ill with terminal Political Correctness. He adamantly refuses to see or acknowledge that Uighurs are Muslims who started this blood letting by butchering Han Chinese.

Wherever Muslim are in the world, there you will find bloodshed. They even hate themselves: Sunni vs. Shia for example, and they hate the Dervishes, Bahai and other Muslim sects.

They are doing what their koran teaches them to do - " Kill the enemy (all unbelievers) where you find them" and if they themselves are killed while killing their enemies? Well they get 72 virgin in 'paradise'.

Yup. Islam is such a 'peaceful' religion... and people have the nerve to criticize Christianity:

Love your neighbour as yourself.
Turn the other cheek.
Ross Report CommentJuly 10th 2009, 11:10am
No fear Patrick, we aren't all wacky left wingers (definition:SIMPLE). Odd it is Muslim's again starting trouble, but it isn't P.C. to say that. Every single conflict going on right now involves those peace loving Muslim's I keep hearing about (haven't seen any proof yet).

I'll never understand why our media ignores this, but speaking the truth is no longer fashionable I guess.
Patrick Report CommentJuly 10th 2009, 10:57am
"The Uyghurs held at Guantanamo Bay were supposedly being trained at al-Qaida camps in Afghanistan -- not to fight Americans, or to be suicide bombers, but to learn how to resist continuing Chinese oppression in Xinjiang province"

So you think it's OK to have "oppressed victims" whom are trained by Al-Qaida to attack Chinese citizens? I just don't understand how such an empty, biased and immoral commentary can be published on this website. I sincerely hope you don't represent the ideologies of the majority of Canadians.
John Report CommentJuly 10th 2009, 9:47am
What China is doing in the western provinces and Tibet is no different than what that madman, Stalin did in Russia's southern republics following World War II. The western world needs to start putting morals before money when dealing with this totalitarian regime. But then, I guess the big multi-nationals that really run this world wouldn't like that, would they? Greed is rapidly destroying this world!