PDA

View Full Version : Qanliq qirghinchiliqning neq meydan körünüshliri (9)

moderator2
05-07-09, 20:33
Qanliq qirghinchiliqning neq meydan körünüshliri (9)

Unregistered
07-07-09, 21:32
Please look at the website. The UAA is lier!

http://news.wenxuecity.com/messages/200907/news-gb2312-882923.html

Unregistered
07-07-09, 21:53
china is liar!!!!!!!!!!!shame china!!!!!killer!!!!!bloody!!!! if china is truth,why they didn't let midia come in urumqi!!!!

Unregistered
08-07-09, 00:29
Please look at the website. The UAA is lier!

http://news.wenxuecity.com/messages/200907/news-gb2312-882923.html

It is tragic that so many people have died from this incident. But according to the news on this site 20 Han Chinese died among nearly 160 during 5 July demonstration only although most of the pictures show the death of Han Chinese, and off course Han Chinese officials and reporters are allowed to take pictures while the Uyghurs were running for their life from arrest or killing and their corpses are not even counted.

You cannot blame any Uyghur organizations for not telling the truth because they are not allowed to investigate the truth. If you want the truth, it is better to ask the Chinese government to permit independent investigation about the event, cause, consequence, casualties and the nationalities of the casualties. Otherwise you will never be able to find the truth because it is the Chinese government who always blocks people from seeing the truth.

Unregistered
08-07-09, 09:27
For peace sake, stop demonstration, stop gathering. The Chinese will never allow independent and uyghur will never be treated as equal in China. Uyghur in xinjiang should just migrate to USA.

Unregistered
08-07-09, 09:44
For peace sake, stop demonstration, stop gathering. The Chinese will never allow independent and uyghur will never be treated as equal in China. Uyghur in xinjiang should just migrate to USA.

Your message is so simple, but very expressive. It has made me a bit emotional. Thanks for understanding Uyghurs plight. Uyghurs can not even get a passport to leave. Very few Uyghurs have passports.

Unregistered
08-07-09, 15:19
It is tragic that so many people have died from this incident. But according to the news on this site 20 Han Chinese died among nearly 160 during 5 July demonstration only although most of the pictures show the death of Han Chinese, and off course Han Chinese officials and reporters are allowed to take pictures while the Uyghurs were running for their life from arrest or killing and their corpses are not even counted.

You cannot blame any Uyghur organizations for not telling the truth because they are not allowed to investigate the truth. If you want the truth, it is better to ask the Chinese government to permit independent investigation about the event, cause, consequence, casualties and the nationalities of the casualties. Otherwise you will never be able to find the truth because it is the Chinese government who always blocks people from seeing the truth.

Chinese Gov is not trust worthy but neither do you! it is a huge human tragedy and it is already known a lot of Hans have been killed. Please, I want UUA call up your people stop these senseless killings. Tell them that anyone who commit such act is criminal. I'm sick of you trying to make excuse of these killings. Those who killed Uyghurs at Shaoguan are criminal Hans, so are those Uyghurs who killed Hans. So far I don't hear anything from you to help stop the bloody killings. Chinese Gov is bad, but they are trying to stop the killings! What! You say they only show 20 of 160, so how many you do you have shown, you people do have mobile phone that take pictures, do you? For the sake of we are all human, stop these nasty languages. Save the people please, not letting people dead for your bloody course!

Unregistered
08-07-09, 17:50
Hi Ass,

Why don't you tell your nice words to chinks. You know what UAA does not control over uyghurs, uyghurs are fighting for their life, identity, cultures, values.... because they lost everything, nothing left.

Unregistered
09-07-09, 09:51
Hi Ass,

Why don't you tell your nice words to chinks. You know what UAA does not control over uyghurs, uyghurs are fighting for their life, identity, cultures, values.... because they lost everything, nothing left.

No, you don't have control, but you have the freedom of using fake pictures on the news conference, do you? Your lady president was showing the world of a picture that was taken months ago on another location in center China. Why don't you telling the truth? Why do you need lies to make your points? That is why I think your are the same kinds of assholes as those in the Chinese gov. For your bloody self-serving interests, you happy to see other people bleeding. Like what you just said, In your eye, Han are not human beings but a bunch of chinks that you can slaughter. What kind of assholes that made up your organization?

Unregistered
10-07-09, 00:40
whichever government has the moral higher ground, for god sake, they are politicians. Ask yourself why you trust politicans, whether the Chinese or this so called Uyghur American Association? Is it really a association or a political party by other means? Don't be misled by the appearances. It's not hard to understand why politicians don't always telling the truth. Their priorities are to make best interests for own voters not telling the truth.

Also, there are censorship in government media,but also bias in commercial media. Honestly, I am not specialized in telling you details about this issue, but the library and internet you can get at least the basic info about this regard.

Don't develop stereotypes against either of the ethnic group whether they are good or evil. Stop categorizing people just because their biological features so that they must share very similiar peoperties such as attitudes, believes and behaviours. If anyone of you has the ambition to become a great leader, please don't do this at the expense of innocent people lives. In this incident, ends does not justify the means. If you do, you are just an immoral human being.

Unregistered
13-07-09, 07:38
big question is: WHY UPRISINGS IN TIBET, UIGHURS AND IN CHINA ITSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN???

CCP ALWAYS USES FORCES IN THE NAME OF UNITY AND STABILITY.. HOW CAN THERE BE UNITY IF MINORITIES ARE ALWAYS OPPRESSED AND SUPPRESSED.

HOW CAN THERE BE STABILITY IF GENUINE GRIEVANCES OF MINORITIES ARE NOT RESOLVED THROUGH DIALOGUE, UNDERSTANDING AND MUTUAL RESPECT??

UPRISINGS IN TIBET AND XINJIANG ARE NOT AGAINST CHINESE PEOPLE AT ALL, IT IS BECUS OF THE CCP'S BRUTAL OPPRESSION THERE.

HATRED BETWEEN THE NATIONALITIES ARE CREATED AND FOMENTED BY CCP AND ITS ONE SIDED, PROPAGANDIC MEDIA LIKE XINHUA, PEOPLE'S DAILY, CCTV ETC.

SO, TO GIVE THEM A SIMPLE LESSON IS TO BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA.

BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA---------------- FOR ALL THE OPPRESSION ON PEOPLE AND DESTRUCTION OF ANCIENT CULTURE AND PROPAGANDA LIES.

FREE CHINA FROM CCP.

Unregistered
24-07-09, 05:27
The UAA is lier! do uyghur are human? they are wild beast! they should be destroy!

http://news.wenxuecity.com/messages/200907/news-gb2312-882923.html[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
24-07-09, 06:46
mawu choshqa neme deydu? yoqal insan dese insan emes, haywam dese haywan emes mexluq!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-08-09, 13:31
Chinese Government never tells the truth and there is very limited way to get the videos or the pictures. So tell me my asshole friend how UAA could get all the evidence you wanted to show. Because you are not Uyghur and you have not lived there, you don't know how Uyghurs are suffering every single day from Chinese discrimination. You tell me asshole friend why your asshole government does not punish the murderers of Xiao Guan? Yet you can see from the pics and videos that there are more than 10 dead bodies, however, you liar asshole government said only 2 people died. Anyway, did they punish the killers? Did they release the truth? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
There is no internet,even there is, it is always censored. There no phone line serves, nor international media which has more freedom to take videos and can talk freely. What do you expect from UAA?????//
You said your leader said bla bla bla. You asshole my leader is not a superman to know everything with details. If that pic was posted online saying from 7/5 Urumqi, she may took it serious since there is very little source for truth. I encourage you asshole to go to Chinese government and bring the real videos show the world. If you think you are a human and believe in justice, go ahead and bring those videos from traffic cameras in Urumqi. That tells the truth. If you can't find that don't criticize UAA or DUQ here. I believe that Uyrghurs out side don't have a hand in this. This happened because of Chinese governments false and bias policy towards minority ethnic groups. I remember last year used same strategy and blamed Dalay Lama for the incidence in Tibet.