PDA

View Full Version : Qanasqa Seper

Unregistered
03-09-05, 05:11
http://www.biliwal.com/images/tumarim.jpg

Teximu kop qanas menzirilirini kormekchi bolsingiz www.biliwal.com gha kiring!

Unregistered
04-09-05, 01:38
http://www.biliwal.com/album/albums/Qanas/58.jpg

www.biliwal.com din elindi.

English Time
05-09-05, 14:46
İt was a busy day for electric chair.Today,three man were up for the juice.The first man was a political scientist from Alte Sheher Uniwersity.He was strapped into the chair and asked if he had any final comments.He replied,"I had a promising career in politics until...I was framed,I tell you,framed !"His tirad was interrupted by the flick of the switch,but nothing happened.As it was the custom at this particular prison,the man was taken from the chair and allowed to live after the failed execution attempt.The second man was a computer scientist from Uch Wilayet University.His final words were,"I had a promising career in computing,but I didn't think that tampering with the national air traffic control system would crash so many planes..."Again,the electrical switch,was flipped and again nothing happened.The man was released from the chair and allowed to live.The third man was an elecrical engineer.He was strapped into the chair and asked if he had any final words.He replies,:"I had a promising career as a Xinjiang,but,...you know,if you cross that red wire over there with that blue wire,this thing will work."

Unregistered
05-09-05, 14:54
[QUOTE=English Time]İt was a busy day for electric chair.Today,three man were up for the juice.The first man was a political scientist from Alte Sheher Uniwersity.He was strapped into the chair and asked if he had any final comments.He replied,"I had a promising career in politics until...I was framed,I tell you,framed !"His tirad was interrupted by the flick of the switch,but nothing happened.As it was the custom at this particular prison,the man was taken from the chair and allowed to live after the failed execution attempt.The second man was a computer scientist from Uch Wilayet University.His final words were,"I had a promising career in computing,but I didn't think that tampering with the national air traffic control system would crash so many planes..."Again,the electrical switch,was flipped and again nothing happened.The man was released from the chair and allowed to live.The third man was an elecrical engineer from Xinjiang uniwersity.He was strapped into the chair and asked if he had any final words.He replies,:"I had a promising career as a Xinjiang,but,...you know,if you cross that red wire over there with that blue wire,this thing will work."

Goodbye
06-09-05, 14:50
MR.Admin decides to raise chickens.So,he goes to feed store and buys some chics.He takes the chickes home,and plants them with their heads sticking up.He waters them,but they die.He goes back to the feed store and tells the proprietor that he bought defective chicks,and gets another set.This time he plants them with their heads sticking down.He waters them,but they die.He then sends a letter to his 'Alma mater,'describing the problem.They send a letter back asking for a soil sample.

Unregistered
09-09-05, 03:28
www.biliwal.com diki yuqurdiki resimler bilen towendiki Englishche yezilghan geplerning nime munasiwiti bardur?

MR.Admin decides to raise chickens.So,he goes to feed store and buys some chics.He takes the chickes home,and plants them with their heads sticking up.He waters them,but they die.He goes back to the feed store and tells the proprietor that he bought defective chicks,and gets another set.This time he plants them with their heads sticking down.He waters them,but they die.He then sends a letter to his 'Alma mater,'describing the problem.They send a letter back asking for a soil sample.