PDA

View Full Version : UAA forum admins: Please don't delete this

Unregistered
28-01-09, 08:37
UAA forum admins:

Please don't delete this LUA event info posted here. Surprisingly it has been deleted twice during this week. You well know that Uyghurs in exile needed this kind of common place to communicate. And also you know that your site will be one of the best one if Uyghurs keep visiting and able to gather the information they need. This time I thought I should say something because some of the Uyghurs in the UK asked for venue details and they all knew this site well. I do strongly believe posting Uyghur community events in your forum will not break any of your rules. I also believe your sites’ priority is serving to the entire Uyghur community around the globe. If someone posted message as you regarded breaking your forum rule, of course you have rights to delete but not the entire messages. I hope you will pay attention to my concern.

London Uyghur Ensemble concert at the Islington Folk Club, London

Date: 29th January 2009

Time: Starts 8:30 PM Admission: £7.00. (£5.00 for members)

Venue: The Horseshoe, 24 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AG

Islington Folk Club: London Uyghur Ensemble

The London Uyghur Ensemble is performing at the Islington Folk Club, London on 29th January 2009, performance starts from 8.30pm. For further details, please visit the Islington Folk Club website:

http://www.uyghurensemble.co.uk

Bernard Puckett (bookings@islingtonfolkclub.co.uk) tel: (020) 7253 6068

Unregistered
28-01-09, 11:04
UAA forum admins:

Please don't delete this LUA event info posted here. Surprisingly it has been deleted twice during this week. You well know that Uyghurs in exile needed this kind of common place to communicate. And also you know that your site will be one of the best one if Uyghurs keep visiting and able to gather the information they need. This time I thought I should say something because some of the Uyghurs in the UK asked for venue details and they all knew this site well. I do strongly believe posting Uyghur community events in your forum will not break any of your rules. I also believe your sites’ priority is serving to the entire Uyghur community around the globe. If someone posted message as you regarded breaking your forum rule, of course you have rights to delete but not the entire messages. I hope you will pay attention to my concern.

The London Uyghur Ensemble is performing at the Islington Folk Club, London on 29th January 2009, performance starts from 8.30pm. For further details, please visit the Islington Folk Club website:

I am glad someone brought this up. some of the admins should be replaced, they are keeping the articles which related or described them better in a personal matter. They are not in best interest of UAA organization.
funny thing is, even you got something to say about it they still delete it before other admins overview it. I have to say they are not qualified to be admins, period.

Unregistered
28-01-09, 19:42
As a regular to this forum, I know that admins do an excelent job. It is a little odd if an annoucement was deleted. Mistakes could happen. There are many irresponsible posters here whose only aims is to attack either UAA, its officials and admins of this site or some one they do not like. That is not how freedom of speech works. Without responsibility there would be no freedom of any kind or democracy. People who constanly post things with malicious intent should be blocked from posting to protect other visitors of this forum and their postings should be removed without bothering to check its content. This way they will understand that action has consequences.
Thumbs up, admins.

I am glad someone brought this up. some of the admins should be replaced, they are keeping the articles which related or described them better in a personal matter. They are not in best interest of UAA organization.
funny thing is, even you got something to say about it they still delete it before other admins overview it. I have to say they are not qualified to be admins, period.

Unregistered
29-01-09, 07:43
It is acceptable as a mistake if it is deleted first time, the second time hmmmm?! Admin should strenthen their responsibility for the democracy and freedom of Uyghurs.

As a regular to this forum, I know that admins do an excelent job. It is a little odd if an annoucement was deleted. Mistakes could happen. There are many irresponsible posters here whose only aims is to attack either UAA, its officials and admins of this site or some one they do not like. That is not how freedom of speech works. Without responsibility there would be no freedom of any kind or democracy. People who constanly post things with malicious intent should be blocked from posting to protect other visitors of this forum and their postings should be removed without bothering to check its content. This way they will understand that action has consequences.
Thumbs up, admins.

Unregistered
29-01-09, 07:48
nimandaq echinishliq otunush bu ???
bir parche elanghimu shunchiwal yalwurush kitemdu ?????????/
toweeeeee

UAA forum admins: