PDA

View Full Version : One-eyed Prophet Muhammad's Picture by Chinese TV

Turdi Ghoja
27-12-08, 12:20
I sent the following letter to several Muslim news outlets and organizations. I am curious to see how they will react if at all. You may pass this around to Muslims through internet or other means. It is your choice whether to include the comment, modify it or not to include.

Turdi
xxxxxxxx

Hi, I thought you might be interested in the following movie clip from a TV series by government-owned Chinese Central TV Network, which featured a picture of Prophet Muhammad as a funny-looking one-eyed man. I also attached a comment on this issue by a Uyghur Muslim from China. If you want to respond the comment you may do so under this video clip at youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyUEZmVFQE

Hello, my naive Uyghurs, do you think the Muslims from other countries give a shit about this? The Prophet Muhammad is depicted as one-eyed funny looking clown in this picture. So, what? Is not that in line with the longstanding Chinese attitude towards Islam-- Islam is an outdated and backward religion that poisons people's minds? China has been saying religion is a poison and has been trying really hard to "immunize" or "detoxify" its people. Guess who made that poison? Cannot be a respectful looking man, right? One-eyed monster fits the Chinese bill. Of course, that is a part of the immunization scheme, a scarecrow to keep the Uyghurs and other Muslims in China away from Islam. Don't worry about Muslim world that was mad as hell about the Danish cartoons, they have no political disputes with China, therefore, China can do whatever it likes about Islam and the Muslims outside of China will do nothing about it, because China is not US or any Western country for that matter. The tension between the West and Muslim world has never been about religion, it has always been about politics. Religion is just being as an excuse. Western filmmakers at least have the courtesy not to show Prophet Muhammad's image in movies, knowing that it is a taboo in Islam. Even in a movie about his life, they never showed his body and featured only his voice. I am sure the Muslims from the Middle East found something to complain. They complain and sometimes protest violently against the West because they know the West cares, but they keep silent on China no matter how much it abuses Islam because they know China does not give a shit about what they think. CCTV is the biggest and most watched network in China. There are tens of thousands of Middle Eastern Muslims in China work for the embassies and other Muslim interests and many of whom speak fluent Chinese, there are thousands of Muslim foreign students at Chinese universities who speak fluent Chinese, there are thousands of foreign Muslims in China who do business there. Do you think none of these people watch Chinese TV? The TV series in question is the most popular TV series in China right now; chances are many of these Muslims living in China watched the film. Have you heard them say anything? I did not.

As far as China concerns devout Muslims are nothing but a bunch of sorry fanatics poisoned by religion and are not worth any respect. China also knows that it will be treated as the best friend by the Muslims as long as their quarrel with the West stands unsolved. So, my Uyghurs, do whatever you can but do not expect the other Muslims will stir. They could not afford to anger their big friend.

Unregistered
27-12-08, 13:10
I sent the following letter to several Muslim news outlets and organizations. I am curious to see how they will react if at all. You may pass this around to Muslims through internet or other means. It is your choice whether to include the comment, modify it or not to include.

Turdi
xxxxxxxx

Hi, I thought you might be interested in the following movie clip from a TV series by government-owned Chinese Central TV Network, which featured a picture of Prophet Muhammad as a funny-looking one-eyed man. I also attached a comment on this issue by a Uyghur Muslim from China. If you want to respond the comment you may do so under this video clip at youtube.

Hello, my naive Uyghurs, do you think the Muslims from other countries give a shit about this? The Prophet Muhammad is depicted as one-eyed funny looking clown in this picture. So, what? Is not that in line with the longstanding Chinese attitude towards Islam-- Islam is an outdated and backward religion that poisons people's minds? China has been saying religion is a poison and has been trying really hard to "immunize" or "detoxify" its people. Guess who made that poison? Cannot be a respectful looking man, right? One-eyed monster fits the Chinese bill. Of course, that is a part of the immunization scheme, a scarecrow to keep the Uyghurs and other Muslims in China away from Islam. Don't worry about Muslim world that was mad as hell about the Danish cartoons, they have no political disputes with China, therefore, China can do whatever it likes about Islam and the Muslims outside of China will do nothing about it, because China is not US or any Western country for that matter. The tension between the West and Muslim world has never been about religion, it has always been about politics. Religion is just being as an excuse. Western filmmakers at least have the courtesy not to show Prophet Muhammad's image in movies, knowing that it is a taboo in Islam. Even in a movie about his life, they never showed his body and featured only his voice. I am sure the Muslims from the Middle East found something to complain. They complain and sometimes protest violently against the West because they know the West cares, but they keep silent on China no matter how much it abuses Islam because they know China does not give a shit about what they think. CCTV is the biggest and most watched network in China. There are tens of thousands of Middle Eastern Muslims in China work for the embassies and other Muslim interests and many of whom speak fluent Chinese, there are thousands of Muslim foreign students at Chinese universities who speak fluent Chinese, there are thousands of foreign Muslims in China who do business there. Do you think none of these people watch Chinese TV? The TV series in question is the most popular TV series in China right now; chances are many of these Muslims living in China watched the film. Have you heard them say anything? I did not.

As far as China concerns devout Muslims are nothing but a bunch of sorry fanatics poisoned by religion and are not worth any respect. China also knows that it will be treated as the best friend by the Muslims as long as their quarrel with the West stands unsolved. So, my Uyghurs, do whatever you can but do not expect the other Muslims will stir. They could not afford to anger their big friend.

Turdi aqa sizning qilhan amgigingizge qop rahmat.

Man oylayman musalman doletli bu ishqa alhide positsiyesuda bolushi natayin, chunqi ular hittayni iqqi qollap qoturup nima disa shuni qilidihan hittayning ang yeqin halchisha aylinip qaldi. Alwette ularning bu ishqa tizdin inqas qayitturshi qiraq idi.

Unregistered
27-12-08, 16:59
Turdi, hitaylar ajayip helk, kuqi yetmeydighan yerde agzigha tash seliwalghandek, yirilip ketsimu ghing kilmaydighan, adem yok yerde ademning hekli yetmeydighan shangholini kilip ozini ozi hosh kilidighan gheyri normal pishikige ige helk iken. Men bir kitim birsining arkisidin man mushundak shangho kilidighanlighini dep bakkan, halbuki hapulukka neh ozem kalghan idim. Ashu ereplige mushu nersini toghra uhtursanglarmu ahiri uyghurning ozini yaman kilip koyamsilar kandak. u hittaylar u araplining aldigha barghanda tihimu ajiyip neyranglini oynap kitidu. Kim bilidu ashu kinoni ete ogun turdi ishligen digen kalpakni kiyip kalmse tihi.

Unregistered
27-12-08, 18:19
http://ghostmarket.blogspot.com/2008/12/on-cctv-images-of-muhammad.html

Unregistered
27-12-08, 18:23
http://www.norislam.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=50700&extra=page%3D1

Unregistered
27-12-08, 19:20
Men mektipimning Muslim Student Association sige ewetip berdim, yene bashqa munsiwetlik yerler bolsa dawamliq eweteyli. Ishqilip xitayni eski korsitidighan ishla bolsa, hemmisini qilishimiz lazim.

Turdi
28-12-08, 09:58
I do not expect much reaction from them (Muslims), but at least it will serve as a mirror for them.

Turdi

Unregistered
28-12-08, 13:16

Turdi
xxxxxxxx

Erep dunyasida tonulghan ataghliq shayir Ahmetjan osman bu filimning mezmunini erep dunyasigha uhturup qoyushqa yardem qilsimgiz. mana bu heqiqi weten dawasi, sizge kop tehmet

siyasinon
28-12-08, 16:45
Bu kinogha bash agritmay, tohu bakkan yahxi.

Unregistered
28-12-08, 21:03
Bu ishqa bash qaturush aldi bilen Uyghurlarning wezipisi. Chunki bu kinoni musulmanlar ichide aldi bilen koridighnalar Uyghurlar. ikkinjidin her pursette Xitayning chawisini chitqa yiyish bir Uyghurning esidin chiqarmasliqi kerek bolghan wezipe. uchinjidin kishilerning etiqadigha hujum qilidighan, mesxire qilidighan ehwallarni korgende bir kishilik inkas qayturup qarshi meydanni ipadilesh insaniy exlaq mesilisi.
demek, Uyghurluq, musulmanliq ve insanliq nuqtisidin bir uyghur ziyalisi bu ishqa arilishishi kerek, qolidin kelishiche.
shunga, bu weqeni musulman dunyasigha yetkuzush uchun tirishchanliq korsetken yuqarqi dostlarning hemmisige minnetdarliqimni bildurimen.

Unregistered
28-12-08, 21:16
Hey ehmeq adaxlar aware bolamanglar ! Musulman bulupmu Ereplerning yeydighan yimeklirini hitaylar itip biriwatsa ular qandaqmu Hitaygha qarshi birer tiniq chiqarsun !
Eger buni Erepchige terjime qilip erep döletliride tarqitimen disingiz tarqatmaqchi bolghan siznila emes u terjimini uqughan ademlermu gunah'gha mehkum bolidu.

Towa bu Turdahun'gha ! Amerikida yaxawatamdu bu adem qandaq. Waqitni bundaq ixqa isirap qilmay özlirige yitip aqixqidek Uyghur derdi tuyuptu köz aldilirida Turdahunka !

Hitaylar bu filimni asasiz ishligen emes, Ereplerni eng yahxi bilidighanlarning biri xu Hitaylardur we Ereplerning eng yahxi kuridighini kixisi ohxaxlam Hitay !

Chees for the new year !

Unregistered
29-12-08, 07:54
toho bakkan yaxshi degeicge ozengning jenini bakkin ! yaki hitaygha "korpe" tekipe .

Unregistered
29-12-08, 10:22
toho bakkan yaxshi degeicge ozengning jenini bakkin ! yaki hitaygha "korpe" tekipe .

hey titiksiz doka! sen ozengqe hitay bilen erepni ziddiyetke salalaymen dep oylamsen. shu peyghemberizningmu bilm ilish uqun qinghimu biringlar digen hedissliri bar, oylap bak erepler kallisigha hitaylar yahxi digen pelsepe singip kitiklik,sining gipingge egishidemdu, mushu ni bilmigen halingda tohu baksang tuhum kakilaydu shuningde jeningni bakmamsen ehmek. hitayni men ozemge qushluk jaylap kiliwatimen, buni inglapqi boliwilip sanga ohshash torgha yizip yurushning hajiti yok.

Unregistered
29-12-08, 11:45
chala terjima, u digen gep chincde ugen emes , chindek yiraq yerde bolsimu ugen digen gep
ilmi gep qiling bilermen kopuyup ketkende shundaq bolidu emdi

hey titiksiz doka! sen ozengqe hitay bilen erepni ziddiyetke salalaymen dep oylamsen. shu peyghemberizningmu bilm ilish uqun qinghimu biringlar digen hedissliri bar, oylap bak erepler kallisigha hitaylar yahxi digen pelsepe singip kitiklik,sining gipingge egishidemdu, mushu ni bilmigen halingda tohu baksang tuhum kakilaydu shuningde jeningni bakmamsen ehmek. hitayni men ozemge qushluk jaylap kiliwatimen, buni inglapqi boliwilip sanga ohshash torgha yizip yurushning hajiti yok.

Unregistered
29-12-08, 12:32

hekni tillaydigan nime hekking bar, hek sining anangning apisini ham orup aqangni appakghijigha yolep koyghanmu.

Unregistered
29-12-08, 12:43
But I heard that monkeys will regard themselves are the most pretty when they saw themselves on a mirror.

I do not expect much reaction from them (Muslims), but at least it will serve as a mirror for them.

Turdi

Unregistered
30-12-08, 21:56
Daniyening kartunigha musulmanlarning hapa bolishi u kartun 14 esur burun ulup ketken Muhammed eleykasalamgha emes belki uning bugun yashawatqan muritlirigha haqaret qilghan (olgen ademni ehmaq adem haqaretleydu, u daniyelik ehmaq emeste), yene musulmanlarni aldigha uchrighanni partilitidighan urushqaq terrorist dimekchi. Hittaylarning bu sizmisimu elwette Muhammed eleykasalamgha emes belki hazir hayat yashawatqan musulmanlargha, bolupmu hittay TVsini koridighan hittaydiki musulmanlargha qilinghan haqaret, dimekchi bolghini kozi kormeydighan (bir nersini eniq perq qilalmaydighan) birsining bashlighan yoligha egishidighan kalwalar dimekchi. Ottur sherqtiki musulmanlarning buninggha hapa bolmighinigha qarighanda ularni terrorist dise jeni chiqip kalwa, dot dise perwa qilmisa kirek dep chushendim. Ulardin birer inkas chiqqinini kormidim.

Unregistered
30-12-08, 22:49
tohuni sizdek dihanlar baqmisa bashqilar qamlashturalmaydu.

Unregistered
31-12-08, 05:58

Turdi

If you refering Muslims as "them", What are you then poor Turdi? Chinese communists for decades relegated and assimilated our Uyghur Ego, undermining and rediculing our Islamic faith. Now you are tacitly showing that their communist brainwashing strategy has somehow breeded success of making you precluding yourself from Muslims. You just demeaning urself here by spreading this incendiary comments.

We Uyghur can never ever get rid of this predicament of Chinese regime, unless we became true Muslims, fearing only Allah the almighty and apply Islam ( Quran + sunnah) in our lives... and be patient with it..

Unregistered
31-12-08, 10:05
hey kalwalar buni talixip nime qilisen ?
Erepler üchün hitaydin yiraq yer yoqmu ? Yapun hitaydin yeqinmu ? Nime üchün "Yapundek yiraq yer" dimestin "Hitaydek yiraq yer" digen ? Buningdin xuni bilseng bolidiki Erepler tarihtin, meyli qaysi dewir buluxtin qet'i nezer, hitayning paskina shorpisigha omraq bir helq, köz yumsang ziyan özengge !

Eger ene shundaq paskina shorfa ichip qalmighan bolsa hazirgha ohshash Yehudilargha qul bolup qalmasti.

chala terjima, u digen gep chincde ugen emes , chindek yiraq yerde bolsimu ugen digen gep
ilmi gep qiling bilermen kopuyup ketkende shundaq bolidu emdi

Unregistered
31-12-08, 12:56
Isn't that clear that he was refering to mideast muslims? I guess you need double explanation for the simplest sentences.

If you refering Muslims as "them", What are you then poor Turdi? Chinese communists for decades relegated and assimilated our Uyghur Ego, undermining and rediculing our Islamic faith. Now you are tacitly showing that their communist brainwashing strategy has somehow breeded success of making you precluding yourself from Muslims. You just demeaning urself here by spreading this incendiary comments.

We Uyghur can never ever get rid of this predicament of Chinese regime, unless we became true Muslims, fearing only Allah the almighty and apply Islam ( Quran + sunnah) in our lives... and be patient with it..

Unregistered
31-12-08, 21:31
Do we fight for our Uyghur Human Rights or Islam ?
How many muslim countries support us & how many of them are the dogs & cats of PR. China ?

Unregistered
01-01-09, 08:25
keni hittaygha karita narazlik ? keni kaysi bir wakitlardiki Daniye konsulini koydurwetken erepler ? biz bunqilik kahxighinimiz bilen ozlirini musulman sanighanlar bolsa hittayning itliri.